PDA

View Full Version : looking for Bi female couple for SRS

pigletx2
12-09-2015, 01:20 PM
bout us, i am 34 tis year 1.7m 75kg enjoys almost any sports and gym regularly, here is me, of cos without face first ah.

About the lady, she is probably one of the most patient woman i have ever met and kind hearted, always thinking of others first, she never fails to suprise me with her considerations. She is 27 tis year 1.6m and 45kg.

For the record we are both chinese.

What we are looking for?

As many couples there is here we are still looking for that few couples who are also interested to be friends as well, meaning not just sex sex and sex, we wana hangout, party, watch a movie, go gym together and even maybe travel together, as we are both members of virgin active. She is starting to start to lift and going for yoga classes while i am also looking for a spotter. I go yoga with her once a while but its a huge challenge for me, so a gal to join her will be just great.

We have stated our boundaries and our profile now so if u are interested to know us more drop us a PM or come look for us if u see us outside in the right attire, just call us Piglets and we will know u r from the forum!!!!

We have been in tis forum for sometime but are still taking baby steps toward full swinging. As of now we have swinged with a few couples and also attended parties. Will not disclose with who for discretion reasons. Our boundaries and what we are totally open to and have done.

- same room sex up to 3 other couples
- our own video and photography
- viewer, video, photography for other couples
- girl on girl action with me as viewer
- girl on girl with guy only to own gal is the furthest we have went

We really do enjoy tis lifestyle as and one of the main reason been that we get to enjoy everything together. If i see a gal i like i will share it with her and we will talk about how fun it would be to have her with us in a threesome. She never worries abt me cheating in anyway as i simply won, cos i will rather share the gal with her which frankly if the gal is not game for it, i also won enjoy been with her anyway cos i get the best experience with her.

As of now, she is getting more bi sexually incline meaning she also like gals more and more tat is why we have threads looking for gal for her and i won get involve, but she prefer to have me with her at least in the room to feel secure n safe to let go and enjoy plus she likes to tease me.

Hopefully we can get in touch with some chinese couples, will be great if you female partner is Bi, we can host and also fine with dinner and drinks.

We will not meet up without photos and will leave if given fake photos thus please do not attempt, if you are single ladies and wish to have a session with my gal can also let me know she is open to it.

Text, whatapp, kik, line wechat we are fine just drop us a msg

superwhitee
12-09-2015, 02:13 PM
That is a very detailed introduction bro. All the best in your search. Up you my humble points as u guys r a real nice couple.

pigletx2
12-09-2015, 03:18 PM
Thank you very much