PDA

View Full Version : Another budget bonk - PRC Xiao Ping $30/40

Ah Q
04-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Sorry to re-post as new thread bros..
Was getting buried amongst all the others and since its also a new contact...

Found another budget bonk today. Machiam bonus from garment's new rules on TN. More competition. Lower prices! Anyway she from Hubei. MILF but figure ok. Skin smooth nice touch touch. Tits small - 32b?. Room/CD provided. Deluxe incl BJ. Basic just FJ ( various positions ),short catbath ,finger exercise,tits suckling. Attitude friendly and chatty. Face not ugly what( not like farmer dotter or wife ). Dress modern. Summary - how to complain at this price lah!

rafe
04-07-2006, 03:02 PM
could i get her contact bro?

hotdick69
04-07-2006, 04:50 PM
hahahaha bro ah Q sure or not bonk $30/40...... wah PRC getting really cheap
:D

camelot
04-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Great Singapore Sale - don't miss it!

Ah Q
07-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Found another budget bonk today. ....from Hubei. MILF but figure ok. Skin smooth nice touch touch. Tits small - 32b?. Room/CD provided. Deluxe incl BJ. Basic just FJ ( various positions ),short catbath ,finger exercise,tits suckling. - how to complain at this price lah!

Still waiting for FR from bros who have recieved contacts...surely still worth writing about if bonk good tho cheep - tio bor?

jacky chan
07-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Nowadays seem like lot of this type cheap lobang..of cos must thanks those bros who scouts around....:D

Ah Q
09-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Nowadays seem like lot of this type cheap lobang..of cos must thanks those bros who scouts around....:D

Had a sextisfying RTF with Xiao Ping today. Looked youthful ( pretty even ) in yellow sphagetti dress. Feeling was better, maybe cos 2nd time. As before, no rush and quite responsive. At this price incredible bargain cf to Petain pro...Learnt a bit more about her. Lost her job as a sales girl in a State Owned dept store when it was privatized...Bros who are waiting for FR before bonking her are making a big mistake. And I don't mind as it means I don't have to queue before RTF. Which I will for sure....

kas00
09-07-2006, 08:46 PM
my girl friend want to break off because i cannot satisfied her

my good friend recommend me to sammyboy forum to find any FL to give
me training. is there such thing??i'm sound like loser but i don't to
be loser... tot somehere can help me honestly.. i'm just a human

or should i go to geylang?? i'm from johor bahru..

but i don't want to break off my gf.. i love her.. i must able to
satisfy her.... she think i'm too gross in sex... and she critic me
don't know how to kiss or lick......then we stop doing this for 1
year...now i suspect she start to look for another bf.... i lost ..

pls help.. i'm not crazy sex... i just want expert to teach me how to
make great sex in bed.. i think that is important for future
marriage...

denieliu
10-07-2006, 02:53 AM
Sorry to re-post as new thread bros..
Was getting buried amongst all the others and since its also a new contact...

Found another budget bonk today. Machiam bonus from garment's new rules on TN. More competition. Lower prices! Anyway she from Hubei. MILF but figure ok. Skin smooth nice touch touch. Tits small - 32b?. Room/CD provided. Deluxe incl BJ. Basic just FJ ( various positions ),short catbath ,finger exercise,tits suckling. Attitude friendly and chatty. Face not ugly what( not like farmer dotter or wife ). Dress modern. Summary - how to complain at this price lah!

sorry bro, wats her age? if u can provide
thanks...

hoosdathu
10-07-2006, 04:05 AM
Great Singapore Sale - don't miss it!

need to cut coupon anot? :D

Ah Q
10-07-2006, 09:17 AM
sorry bro, wats her age? if u can provide
thanks...

Never ask a woman her age...haven't you been told?
I think between 35 -40 but body is great for a MILF. Most important
for me. nice natural tits. Smooth skin. Slim legs...no spare tummy.
In short a yummy mummy !

To bro hoodsathu - no coupon needed leh...

DreamMaster1985
10-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Can pm me her contacts? thx

semifinal
10-07-2006, 12:29 PM
can pm me the contacts? thanks?

michael_368
12-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Hi ALL,

I want to thank AH Q for the contact.

Last nite went and meetup with her in Lor15 and we have a sextify session.;)

Great time spent n good deal too.:D

Thank you once again.

Bob The Cock
12-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me the contact?? Thanks...

M@Work
12-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Found another budget bonk today. Lower prices! Anyway she from Hubei. MILF but figure ok. Skin smooth nice touch touch. Tits small - 32b?. Room/CD provided. Deluxe incl BJ. Basic just FJ ( various positions ),short catbath ,finger exercise,tits suckling. Attitude friendly and chatty. Face not ugly what( not like farmer dotter or wife ). Dress modern. Summary - how to complain at this price lah!

Bro, now PRC getting cheaper and cheaper leh... $30/40 moreover room/cd provided leh :D can share contact bor? :p

Oh yes
12-07-2006, 05:00 PM
bro ah Q,

would you mind PM me the contact, thx in advance.:D

funwheel
14-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi bro Ah Q,
Thanks for the contact. I will find time to bonk her.
I also upped you.

Power
15-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Can pm me the contact as well. Sounds like a real good deal.:p

zenzenpeace
15-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Can i have the contact? :) Thanks!

Guy4Fun
15-07-2006, 07:31 PM
I am new here... can i have her contact too? :P

Guy4Fun
15-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Can i have the contact too pls... :):)

DumbAss
16-07-2006, 01:34 PM
my girl friend want to break off because i cannot satisfied her

my good friend recommend me to sammyboy forum to find any FL to give
me training. is there such thing??i'm sound like loser but i don't to
be loser... tot somehere can help me honestly.. i'm just a human

or should i go to geylang?? i'm from johor bahru..

but i don't want to break off my gf.. i love her.. i must able to
satisfy her.... she think i'm too gross in sex... and she critic me
don't know how to kiss or lick......then we stop doing this for 1
year...now i suspect she start to look for another bf.... i lost ..

pls help.. i'm not crazy sex... i just want expert to teach me how to
make great sex in bed.. i think that is important for future
marriage...
Hey Kid, Don't you ever learn? Moron! Don't think the bros here are stupid. -15 not enough? want to get zapped more?:mad:

pakpak2001
16-07-2006, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=M@Work]Bro, now PRC getting cheaper and cheaper leh... $30/40 moreover room/cd provided leh :
================================================== ========
bro, now with budget airline flying in china 'tourists' by the load, it's time for cheongsters to enjoy budget or rather value for $$$ f..k!
better still, next time they provide cd, hot tea, hot towels, tissue like in mainland
then we will become a truly world class, first world IR i.e. intercourse resort

blackholenet
16-07-2006, 11:29 PM
can PM mi her contact ? plx ......... :D

checkout
17-07-2006, 11:25 AM
I am new here... can i have her contact too? please

cliche908
17-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Hi bro,

can PM me contact please, i love budget ones. thank u in advance

limteh
19-07-2006, 01:09 AM
hi bro,

would really appreciate it if you could pm me her contacts.. will post a FR asap.

thanks hor

Power
20-07-2006, 02:44 PM
Ok. Long time never write FR already as wasn't able to get access to SBF due to funny reasons. Again thanks to bro Ah Q for the contact.

So the story goes, di da di, di da di

Call the lady, just woke up, fresh, so quickly went over.

Reach destination. Knock knock, who's there......PRC Pussy.:p

Went chit chat 4 little while, take bath without her but still continue to chat. Dry myself. Sit on the bed then talk a little to "warm up". After she strip, both of us started to french like no tomorrow (and I really like no tomorrow...) Her hands n mine start to move like snake to all the sensative parts of one another like long lost lovers (or maybe like mistresses). Slowly giving her light kisses from the neck down to her moutains. Suck them gentle then hard giving her the best pleasure a stud could give. moans of pleasure...Mummmm..ahhhh...starts to evolve to ohhh......Before you know I am fingering her sweet cave of estacy where it's already quite wet already. At the meantime, she gently stroke my hot rod to almost REd Hot but I controlled it so that I can make sure the hot rod is pipping HOT when it is inserted fully into the sweet oyster. She paused, then started doing a bbbj for me. Man, this is really 1 hot lady. her bbbj is really 1 of it's kind. The suction is strong (like vaccum cleaner) and she almost "custom" her mouth to groupe my rod tightly. Really gives me a feeling that her mouth is practically raping my dick. Then there is tat suck on the tip of my piston where I almost lost control n shoot out. That to me was 1 hell of a suck of the century. Paused again. Continue to french passionnately till I sensed the wave from oyster land is comming then she capped me n I shaft in my piston wif all my might. She lets out moans of pleasure as I thrust her like she's the last women on Earth (result of too long never bonk). After a good thrusting 4 10 mins, changed to sideway then pump slow n fast making her moan "shuang shuang...hai yao....." Changed to her ridding the stud n she rides ferousiously wif the surround sound sound ahhh....Mmmmm..... Then finally changed back to missionary and french and rammed her even harder. With another good 10 mins we both came and she continue to allow my piston to stay in her cave then shower n changed b4 bidding farewell.

She mention she's 32. Figure average. It's the skill tat kills.
RTF: Yes

catsr03
20-07-2006, 08:55 PM
thanks to bro Ah Q for the contact.
had a break around 11 in the morning, called her and arranged.
went down to her ' home' . first time trying PRC fl so sweating buckets. managed to find her. hmmm not bad. right up my alley. proceeded to take a shower and make small talk. feeling nope like gf nope than fl. then we proceeded to french with her clothes on. I like it like that. slowly stripped her and started licking her globes. me so used to mt kilimanjaro. so her bukit timah hill was a welcome change. suck those mammary till they become rock hard. at the same time my hand was slowly fingering her clit. wet already. she then proceeded to bbcj. her skills here as other bros mentioned has no equal. had to ask her to stop if not sure explode inside her mouth. then she capped me and rode me like a rodeo bull. me was not prepared for such an assault on my dick that i exploded into her after 15 minutes. i continued fingering her and was rewarded with a gush of cum from her. after that layed in bed talked for awhile then washed up and left. i can say the best fuck of the year so far.
ratings
looks: 7/ 10
boobs: a cup (a welcome change for me.)
bj: 10/ 10
fj: 10/10 cos i came too fast but nonetheless a good cum.
rtf: definitely before she goes back.
thanks once again for bro ah q for his contact.

catsr03
21-07-2006, 09:08 AM
bros,
excuse me for the typos in the field report as I was writing this on a PDA at Mac's using their free wireless internet.:D

M@Work
21-07-2006, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=M@Work]
================================================== ========
bro, now with budget airline flying in china 'tourists' by the load, it's time for cheongsters to enjoy budget or rather value for $$$ f..k!
better still, next time they provide cd, hot tea, hot towels, tissue like in mainland
then we will become a truly world class, first world IR i.e. intercourse resort

Bro, quite true on this... hope in near future everything provided as mentioned above...

Before I start with my juicy FR, I must thanks Bro Ah Q for sharing this contact with us... I have uz u for your unselfishness.

Was feeling horny again so contact her in the afternoon to make appointment before meeting her up after I knock off. Rush over to GL81 to meet her as she's waiting for me inside the room... "Knock" "Knock" the door opened and standing infront is a modern dressing with typical PRC look with fair skin color.

TCSS while waiting for me to cool down... proceed to shower together. Give me a good rub as I told her I like people to bath for me :p . Boobs just nice to hold... about 32b-cup... not sure but next time will bring a measuring tape along. Small brown pointer nipple... suck it like small baby... can hear some soft moaning sound. The rest is SOP...

Dry ourselves and head to our "playground"... exchanged tongue fight... this lady really can "fight" well. Both our hand roam about... wow... 1st time encounter such wild PRC leh. Give her a catbath and finger her... really wet and juicy following out non-stop... I thought is lady's night @ zouk free flow hahahaha.

Her bbbj even more solid... strong suckion. Performing magic infront of me... now I see my "bro" now I don't. Really can suck well... I guess back in mainland she's doing "sword swallowing". After 10min of sucking and licking... I ask her to cap me.

Start our action without further delay... her moaning make me pump faster. Really have a sweet and soft moaning. Make one cum faster... lucky I endure and pump her hard. Ask her to ride me as I'm tiring after some pumping... ride me like a wild cowgirl... really can ride well. Continue in that position and in return I keep sucking her tits. After another 15 of pumping we cum together... stay in that position for a while before cleaning ourselves up.

Overall, it was a very sextisfying experience with that kind of $$$ really worth everything!!! No rush and GF feeling.

Stats:

Name: Xiao Ping
Origin: Hubei (Mainland)
Look: 6.5/10 (Younger time must be chio)
Body: 7/10 (Good body)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (Fight well)
Boobs:32 B
BbbJ: 7/10 (Strong Suckion)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight & respone well)
Damage: 30 + 10 room + 10 tips + 1 cd
RTF: Give other's a chance to own our $$$.

Thaks Bro Ah Q for sharing this and the above are my juicy FR after I tried. Hope bro like it and uz me. Thanks!!!

donnieboi
21-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Went down to check out after getting contact from Ah Q.

Here is my Fr on her.

Looks: 6
Body: 7
Boobs: 6(B cup but abit hard so dunno got enhance before)
Catbath: 5(not much)
BBBJ: 7(not BJ guy)
FJ: 8
Damage: $50

TCSS when in room but the didn't shower with me. She is not bad looking n everythin was quite standard with BBBJ and catbath. Plenty of kissing and touching here and there. Dunno if anyone will agree after trying her that her boobs abit hard. Nipples are quite pointed!

Can try and willing to try different things. Will be looking out for others to try later when Vit M recharge again!

Anyway just my 2 cents worth....;)

numero uno
21-07-2006, 02:35 PM
hi bro, me new here, would like to have her contact too, thanks

Ah Q
22-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Before I start with my juicy FR, I must thanks Bro Ah Q for sharing this contact with us... I have uz u for your unselfishness.

Overall, it was a very sextisfying experience with that kind of $$$ really worth everything!!! No rush and GF feeling.

Glad that you had a good time bro M@Work. Tks for the FR! Also tks to bro Michael 368, Power, catsr03 and Donnieboi for giving us feedback...this ensures that you will get a response from me in future sharing!

moltenwolf
25-07-2006, 03:51 AM
Thanks Ah Q for this great find.

Got the contact from him about a week ago but was busy and was down with flu. So only today finally have the mood and time to go for her.

Before this, I am a hard core SYT kind of guy, but after this session, I am starting to appreciate the power of MILF and how they can really make you feel gooooood.......... :o

Feeling aside, technically, this is one of the best session I had with a MILF (actually only my second one). They are sensitive to your needs, your feeling and also have great skills to pleased you.

I dare say I am quite experienced in this kind of session but boy, they still can come out with some skills that gives you a very good surprise.

Basically all the good things the other bros mentioned I have experienced, but what makes her special is that she can sense when you need to change position, and gives you the extra to make you reach the next level. She even suggest we stand in front of mirror and look while we do, steammmmmmm.........

We finally came together with the seated lotus postion where her back was facing me while I pumped her like in a seated doggy while fingering her at the same time. The explosion is super........:D

Looks: 6.5 (very ok for her age and nice features. )
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 7(B cup just nice with eraser nib ....)
BBBJ: 7.5(skillful and really know where the sensitive part. nearly CIM )
FJ: 8.5 ( good co-ordination and really can understand and anticipate your needs well, get into positons really fast without losing the pace of the action .. fantastic. doing with her is like doing with a partner who knows what you really like.)
Damage: $30 + $10(rm) + $10 tip (brought my own CD)

Good job Ah Q for the intro.. Thanks!!!!!

issaac72
25-07-2006, 09:50 AM
Hello, threat starter, has PM you. Can I have her contact please? Thanks.

jammer074
25-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Hi

So many good FR reports abt her

Can't wait to get her contact and have a session with her

Pls pm me thks in advance

Ah Q
25-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Thanks Ah Q for this great find.

Got the contact from him about a week ago but was busy and was down with flu. So only today finally have the mood and time to go for her.

Before this, I am a hard core SYT kind of guy, but after this session, I am starting to appreciate the power of MILF and how they can really make you feel gooooood.......... :o

Feeling aside, technically, this is one of the best session I had with a MILF (actually only my second one). They are sensitive to your needs, your feeling and also have great skills to pleased you.

Good job Ah Q for the intro.. Thanks!!!!!

Great FR bro moltenwolf...glad you enjoyed...

moltenwolf
25-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Great FR bro moltenwolf...glad you enjoyed...

sure do.... the experience has transformed me..... will try more MILF<< :o

As my name goes.... wolf..........:D

iwanmassage
25-07-2006, 07:58 PM
hi bro(s), I'm new in this forum. Can pm me her contacts? thanks!!!

iwanmassage
26-07-2006, 01:01 AM
hi bros! Eh, I'm new to this forum. Can somebody pm me her contact?

Thank you!!

M@Work
26-07-2006, 01:10 PM
sure do.... the experience has transformed me..... will try more MILF

As my name goes.... wolf..........

Bro Moltenwolf, MILF is much much better then SYT interm of services... :D Enjoy MILF trust me :p

mantaray73
26-07-2006, 01:33 PM
hi bro , pls pm me the contact. Thks a million.

holyshit
30-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Tried calling Xiao Ping several times yesterday but her phone was not on.
Dunno if she has left our shores alrdy. :(

Ah Q
30-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Tried calling Xiao Ping several times yesterday but her phone was not on.
Dunno if she has left our shores alrdy. :(

Last Sunday she said go to Malaysia to get passport chop later this week then come back but silence since Thursday...hope she no up roti chia as hear got raid at her lodging few days back...

Will keep bros inform if got news good or bad...

Ah Q
30-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Last Sunday she said go to Malaysia to get passport chop later this week then come back but silence since Thursday...hope she no up roti chia as hear got raid at her lodging few days back...

Will keep bros inform if got news good or bad...

To all bros who pmed me, sorry hor...will stop giving out her contact temporarily as still got no news from her. Doesn't look goot leh...

Ah Q
01-08-2006, 07:44 PM
To all bros who pmed me, sorry hor...will stop giving out her contact temporarily as still got no news from her. Doesn't look goot leh...

Just checked with some of the ladies at her workplace. Seems that there was a raid last Tuesday. She and some others got tankap and sent back. Our best wishes to her. Hope she made enough to cover her expenses.