PDA

View Full Version : My wish list for Singaporeans - after this election result

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-09-2015, 11:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

If an average of more than 40% have voted for opposition, I would have shown sinkies some respect. It is unlikely to be so now. So here is my sincere wish list for Singaporeans going forward.

1 GST to be raised to 12% or more
2. ERP to be increased substantially
3. Carpark fees to be doubled
4. Ministerial salary restored by another 500%
5. Set our target immigration to 10 million population
6. School fees increased (but the best place reserved for the rich FT)
7. COE/HDB price soared again like never before.
8. Make it a heavy penalty for people who did pay medishield insurance
9. Lower productivity for cheap labours, depress sinkies wages by another 80%
10. Up the levy for maids & FWL
11. Increase the rent for all busineses.
12. Allow more foreigners to screw sinkies online, through blog, facebook or video
13. Do not charge Ang Mo for beating up taxi drivers or bus drivers.
14. Save cost on maintaining our SMRT, allow more breakdowns during peak hour. Nobody will complaint as can be seen from the election result.

15. Let the LRT paralyse and make people walk the track regularly as a form of exercises. Bukit Panjang residents love to be screwed under the hot sun.

16. More Ah Neh, Ah Tiong bought properties in Bukit Timah & Holland GRC, allow their bad habbits to infiltrate into those areas and make enemies with residents there. The more of them here the merrier, and that include their illegal parking and stealing of parking lots too.

17. Paint the whole town black, from shenton way to Changi business park right up to our heartland in Toa Payoh, so that Singapore is called an Oasis for the Indian.

18. I encourage all FT's children to beat up your children for daring to share facilities in Singapore.

19. Let PAP cheat your money under your nose, up SC&C by another 10 notch, your utilties will double and so is your yearly property tax. Yet, your corridors and town are cleaned only 1 every fortnight. They already did.

20. Let all unlces/aunties, who voted for PAP, have problems footing their medical bills and ended up in PA begging at the counter only to be turned away.

20. Let everyone who stayed in HDB, are staying among huge influx of noisy and dirty foreign neighbours.

21. Make Singapore a monarchy country, appoint the Lee as Singapore Royal Family and crown him as King so that Aristocracy became a reality and path way for Singapore class division.

22. Please continue to freely call Singaporeans with various unflattering names, this election shows that Singapore voters enjoyed being humiliated.

The above is very likely to happen, not a make up story, some already happened, more is on its way.

I pity no one and I see my sinkie neighbour with disgust when my town garnered a low % for my favourite opposition party. Everyone is my neighbour is a traitor % betrayer of Singapore. :oIo:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216045-My-wish-list-for-Singaporeans-after-this-election-result&goto=newpost).