PDA

View Full Version : I am planning my EXIT from Singapore...reason is

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-09-2015, 01:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Tonight, in my entire life, it was a heartfelt proclaimation that Singaporeans deserved to be screwed.
I used to be a loyalist, a patriot in this country, hopeful that Singaporeans will one day wake up to realise how pathetic their life were under PAP rules.

More than 10 years ago, when I joined this forum, sharing our woes that never seems to end. I wished every year the PAP will screw up and our people will wake up and change the setting of our parliament like never before. It never happens, and probably never will be after tonight..

Despite the opposition big bang, loud roar, big wit, the internets and the regular SMRT breakdowns and more screwed up within PAP camp, voters never seem to deter from voting for the ruling party. Adding insult to the wound, everyone knew that GST is going to be raised, 10 mil population is their target, CPF is going to be locked, influx of foreigners is on the double due to our promised agreements with 3rd world countries. PAP will become more arrogant than before, to talk down on the people, with no opposing force checking on them. Billions of our reserve will be gambled away by the PM's wife and misused by the PA regardless of the AGO's findings.

Unfortunately,we have sinkies, aptly called as such, prefer to have their life sunken and not willing to do anything concrete in every election. They led a dog life with dog biscuit thrown at them, every 5 years, and felt contented to have their ass shoved to make spur of our their pathetic life - as LKY like international audience to believe.

I am utterly dissappointed with the results tonight. I live in this country being mocked by our own people who knows not they were in a pot of warm water placed on the stove of fire. They enjoyed the warm feelings given by PAP. Let it be! I have given up my pride and no longer feel Singapore deserved to be defended when 75% of our people have surrended to the traitors in this country.

It was indeed an eye-opener that Singaporeans cannot be relied upon for hope, unity and survival. GCT called them unique, LKY called them daft, LHL called them shallow, TCJ called them moron and, last but not least, our FT called them weakling. Singaporeans voters, you deserved to be called that way because you have resoundedly endorsed it. I have never much to say.

If I have the opportunity to leave, I will not hesitate even for a moment.

Good luck to all daft and ball-less voters, your subsequent complain about PAP is pointless and meaningless and I don't see you having a bright future under the PAP continue rules.

I rest my case.

Goodnight! Oh, I take that back, it was a nightmare indeed!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?215967-I-am-planning-my-EXIT-from-Singapore-reason-is&goto=newpost).