PDA

View Full Version : Thai Massage lovers

03-07-2006, 09:31 AM
For those enjoy Traditional Thai Massage,I found a newly opened shop at Amk Ave 4(opp kebun Bahru CC).All Thai masseuse.
11/2hr massage was $54.Tried Lily & June.Strictly no hanky.It is open concept but i really liked the powerful massage esp Lily's.She got the strength of a man!

Cheers!!

heatingup
03-07-2006, 10:26 AM
bro 1108,

thanks for the recommendation. No hanky but does it provide authentic manhood therapy (JG)? Can PM me the contact number? Thanks

wsite2
03-07-2006, 02:16 PM
bro. can u forward the address and tel. no. pls....thk:D

maituleow
03-07-2006, 03:09 PM
It is open concept but i really liked the powerful massage esp Lily's.She got the strength of a man!

Bro,hope she dun look like a man can oredi..

godfoot
03-07-2006, 04:46 PM
bro. can u forward the address and tel. no. pls....thk:D

Its near the Mc donalds. There is only 1 mc donalds in ave 4. Went there few days back to check it out....the woman there cmi....so didnt try.

swing123
03-07-2006, 05:11 PM
For those enjoy Traditional Thai Massage,I found a newly opened shop at Amk Ave 4(opp kebun Bahru CC).All Thai masseuse.
11/2hr massage was $54.Tried Lily & June.Strictly no hanky.It is open concept but i really liked the powerful massage esp Lily's.She got the strength of a man!

Cheers!!

some times too powerful also not good......few weeks back i went for thai traditional massage instead of oil, for fear that the oily stain on body, short and underwear will raise the wifey's alarm.....the masseur was very powerful and hit the right spot, excellent 1.5hr i had....but end up kena queried by the wifey, coz my body showed a fair bit of those "black-blue mark"....

FallenAngel
03-07-2006, 06:59 PM
....but end up kena queried by the wifey, coz my body showed a fair bit of those "black-blue mark"....
traditional thai massage is clean and the massage is done in pajamas which i believe it is the most covered out of all the body massages. Bring your wifey to one once in a while to make her more comfortable so next time she wun 'thing east think west' when u go loh.

lennyHunk
03-07-2006, 11:36 PM
traditional thai massage is clean and the massage is done in pajamas which i believe it is the most covered out of all the body massages. Bring your wifey to one once in a while to make her more comfortable so next time she wun 'thing east think west' when u go loh.

If bring wife down got to be careful of peeping toms form next bed bcos it is open concept.I went there 4 times since they opened.No doubt is powerful massage.The Thai massagers all petite ones but strong.Once there was this ang moh lady next bed to me.her bathrobe opened up when the massager pulled her up in some kind of Thai style stretching and i saw her neh neh fell out.Wah lan ...free show....

FallenAngel
04-07-2006, 12:42 AM
If bring wife down got to be careful of peeping toms form next bed bcos it is open concept.....
Hmmmm, first time i heard open concept massage with both sexes in the same room, dun they have rooms that are more private? If i am not wrong, even those high end ones dun do both sexes open concept massage. Anyway, I dun think any singapore girl would want to be massaged in there, maybe only ang mo are bold enough or wouldn't mind so much.