PDA

View Full Version : My first fling with a recently married OL

badwolf
03-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Bros.. just want to share this..this episode I will always remember because its my first fling with a married lady..

Anyway I was working in Tuas then and was a young engineer and was quite dedicated to my job (so says my then boss). I had no interest in the office girls as either the young ones are not so pretty and I never thought of the married ones.

Then one day a new account girl showed up in the office. First thing I noticed is her breast. Through her blouse one can tell its at least cup C and when she walked you can see the bouncing motion (like a waterbag) but I was not sure if she was married or has a boyfriend then although her finger had no ring. It was just a moment of lust as I just went back to my work. I had to sometimes talk to her as she was doing invoicing and payment and the vendors always ask me to help chase for their payment. She always give me a smile when I chit chat with her but it was always about work. I did not even try to flirt with her. Then one day her friends tease me saying that I got no chance lah since she got a fiancee. Oh well just not my luck and I went about my usual routine. During some lunchtime when I was at my desk, she would pass by and chit chat for awhile. I did not think much about her gesture except then I already decided not to mess around with a lady who has a fiancee. A year later or so I left the company as I was head hunted. So bye bye Joan (thats her name - changed of course)

I started on my new job in town as a post sales engineer and ploughed all my effort into it. I was still in touch with my old friends in my Tuas office and found out that Joan had married her finacee. I know because my friend was invited to her wedding and thought I would be there too.
Then out of the blue she paged me (and till today I still have the pager). I asked how she was and how she knew my number. Stupid me, staff contacts are available on the inhouse intranet and she said she had noted it down before. It was near after office hours when she paged (Coincident ?) and said she was nearby in town on leave. We agreed to meet and I promised to buy her dinner. We TCss a lot during dinner and then it was time to send her back to Yishun. On the way back in my car, we chatted abt office work as she described office staff movements since my departure. She was having a good time and then she placed her one hand on my left hand as was my habit to leave it on the automatic shift gear.. I pretended nothing happened and carried on driving.

When we reached the carpark, she said she enjoyed the dinner and hope to do it again.. I left the carpark a bit confused and told myself it was nothing.
Then she paged me again the next day to say thanks for my dinner treat and casually mentioned that her hubby is in Taiwan on reservist. This was the clue and when I said how abt dinner tonite again, she said OK. My penis was already hardened after I put down the phone but a strange guilt feeling came over me. Then she called again to remind me she will be waiting for me near the agreed meeting place. During lunchtime I went a purchase a box of CDs and my whole afternoon work was gone as I kept thinking about tt nite appointment.

She was in her office attire looking rather famish to me. After dinner I drove her home and thats where she ask me to come up for a drink. I parked the car and told her to go up first and leave the door slightly ajar and then called me. I quickly ran up the stairs and slipped into her house and closed the door behind me.

She was making some drinks and I excused myself to go to the washroom to wash up. I came out and then stood behind her and kissed her neck around her long curly hair. She paused a bit and reached her other hand to touch my head in agreeement. My penis was already erect as I moved forward a little bit to rub against her skirt. Then my hand reached forwad to cup her breasts and she closed her eyes. Slowly we thread slow towards the living room sofar and started to french passionately. We re still fully clothes as we wrapped out hands round each other head. I lost count of time but she then excused herself to go wash up. She gave me the CFM looked as she emerges from the toilet and her hair all let down. I did not want to do it in her bedroom and we proceeded to the her guest room where there was a single bed. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse to expose a sexy bra lingerie , my mouth was on hers as I reached up her skirt and felt the damped panty.

Then I pulled the mattress off the bed and placed it on the floor. Luckily the room was aircond. She was smiling seductively as i pulled off her skirt and wet panty. We kiss each relishly as our tongues twisted and curl around each other. My clothes were already off and she gripped my penis and begin stroking it. I was really bursting to penetrate her but continue our frenching. My semen was dripping like a tap as I moved down towards her pubic hair. There was a slight nice smell as I licked her clits. She arches her body and moans out aarrrr ummp aarrr ummph urmmmmphed. I moved up to her breasts and licked her nipples but this time my finger was stroking her already fully wet clitoris. I sat up and put on the CD and then asked her to mount me. She climbed over me, her long hair brushing my face as she looks down and guide my redhot penis into her vagina. She flipped her head backwards now and then as she pushes and lifts her butt in a slow pumping action. I peeked into her face and saw her eyes was closed as I enjoy her breast bouncing up and down. She cried out in ectasy as she came and rested on my chest. after a while she started again and begin the same moans and pumping. She orgased again and open her eyes in delight. I ask if she mind if I take the CD off for the BJ. She smiled and pulled off the rubber and with her thumb and index wrapped round my penis she went down and begin bobbing her head up and down. I arrgghhh out in a soft criy as she slurpped up and down. We lost track of time but I was on rubber again and this time I pound her with both our hands clashed together. Soon I cummed and turned over lying next to her. We tcss and she confessed she has a crush on me during Tuas office days and that my indifference to her make me more desirable.

I washed up and went home leaving a very red hot Joan smiling at the door. We continued this for a few days and then she said her hubby is coming home soon. I never called her again and she never called back..We lost touched and till today I hope to bang into her..no such luck...

big dick
03-07-2006, 09:03 AM
. We continued this for a few days and then she said her hubby is coming home soon. I never called her again and she never called back..We lost touched and till today I hope to bang into her..no such luck...

And no more chapters to come or u jus teasing us here??:confused:

badwolf
03-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Yap..short chapter. originally tot of breaking into 2 chaps. but heck..said to myself give all..my story not that scintillating compared with other bros. If it arouses bros then I have done my job....

big dick
03-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Yap..short chapter. originally tot of breaking into 2 chaps. but heck..said to myself give all..my story not that scintillating compared with other bros. If it arouses bros then I have done my job....

it is kind of short.. but it does sexually arouse me.. hehe:D

pumperjack
03-07-2006, 09:52 AM
Cool story! I enjoy your colourful description of your score! :D Keep it up man!

Jack ;)

Frankiestine
03-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Bros.. just want to share this..this episode I will always remember because its my first fling with a married lady..
.We lost touched and till today I hope to bang into her..no such luck...
Damn you are real cock teaser was hoping for more juicy stuff to follow...:D

yinyang
03-07-2006, 01:18 PM
..short chapter. originally tot of breaking into 2 chaps. but heck..said to myself give all..my story not that scintillating compared with other bros. If it arouses bros then I have done my job....
Yo bro, you are not a wolf in sheep's clothing but upright 1 (excuse the pun) hehe. You said 1st fling (thread title), got seconds? :p

nor_mandy88
03-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Short but definitely effective!!!..Good work! Believable!..Lucky guy.

badwolf
03-07-2006, 05:54 PM
That's it folks..just a fling,,she probably leading a happy life now so I would not try to mess things up for her. Unless of course she initiates it.