PDA

View Full Version : Why China?

Teum
02-07-2006, 05:43 AM
Sorry for the newbie question.There are plenty of chinese girls in Singapore and the prices I have read seem similar.
So,why China?bigger selection?Cheaper?,are the prices I have read for high end KTVs?Is long time possible at a reasonable price?Are all hotels guest friendly?
Where would you recommend for a first timer to visit for low price and safety?I like long time only and go for the busty not skinny girls.

trick
02-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Why China ......

To answer....

1.If u think Geylang PRC is good ... then u will be surprise that most of them belongs to the CMI category in ChangPing, China.

2.If u think $100 a bonk is cheap for PRC in Sin.... what do u think if u were to pay RMB800 = $160 for a model class look PRC in a posh KTV for the whole night?

3.Have u seem a KTV with 500 - 700 girls in the flower street for u to choose from? U will have difficulties making your choice ... Reason? Not because they CMI but all fits your requirements. U will be spoilt for choices

Given the above mentioned 3 importants points .... do u think China is the right choice especially Changping? Else what makes u think that there is so many bros going to China, especially Changping for a trip?

BTW... by starting such a topic, it simpily shows that u have yet through the Changping Thread and another thread called 9Days8nights Changping & Zhuhai started by me...

Go and take a look and u will be surprise how many bros kana the CP Gongtao..

Anyway, we have planned to be back in CP in Dec........... i miss Changping

Scuz
02-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Bro Trick is absolutely correct...
Reason is ....
Cheaper, more chio, more selection, place nicer, feeling better,

Scuz
02-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Reason is ....

Scuz
02-07-2006, 09:22 PM
:cool: Bro Trick is absolutely correct...
Reason is ....

So terrible now...waiting for DEc to come faster...just left CP less than a month again and i started to miss it so much...so what u think abt the CP gongtau...?

Scuz
02-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Sorry abt multiple post...knn my router got problem now...
anyway no time to post 2nd day of my CP FR...
Bro Trick pls be patient wait a while hor..dun so fast post the 3rd day one...

yleong99
02-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Wondering who is the organiser??

Can accept newbie to join?

orangeox
02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Reason is ....

Yo Bro,

U still MISSING CP izzit...hehe.

Well more n more Newbies are cuming to CP...Time to find new Playground liao.

Hope to catch u guys on the next CP trip.

Cheers fron JY

junior_cannibal
02-07-2006, 10:53 PM
:cool: Bro Trick is absolutely correct...
Reason is ....

So terrible now...waiting for DEc to come faster...just left CP less than a month again and i started to miss it so much...so what u think abt the CP gongtau...?Totally agree. In fact, there is a saying, the top rated Chinese MM are found in China itself. Think about it, if you were a top rated and well sort after MM, why bother to spend on airfare, agent fee and others when you can actually make a comfortable living in your home country? Those who go overseas, be it Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia are the 2nd, 3rd or lower graded ones. Given a chance, make a trip to CP or other parts of China, you will then know how small Singapore is, at least in terms of how small a good looking PRC MM population is. Cheers.;)

trick
03-07-2006, 08:36 AM
We miss u bro orangeox.

hope to see u in dec ... where the whether is cool and we are able to get a princess to warm our bed.

trick

Yo Bro,

U still MISSING CP izzit...hehe.

Well more n more Newbies are cuming to CP...Time to find new Playground liao.

Hope to catch u guys on the next CP trip.

Cheers fron JY

Ronaldo
03-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Well.. If you do a flowchart for the PRC girls coming to Singapore.. You might have a better understanding of why China girls in China are better than Expat ones.....

From their Province village, they go into their city to find work, for example Sichuan they might go Chengdu or even Chongqing. Then after they might go to major cities where the bright lights and money are more attractive such as Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen....

Then with a good sense of how easy money can be made from men, they gather research to find way to Hong Kong or Macau. If they can go to Hong Kong or Macau, I believe Singapore and Malaysia will not be a problem.

Along this route, they have listen to many cock and crap stories from Taiwanese, Hongkies, Malaysian and even Singaporeans. After all sex and lies, you think they will be pure in their thinking?

Not to be taken personally, but once they look at the lovelorn Singaporean men who has not seen further than JB, they see gold machine. You may be just a wage worker but many wage workers makes good money too...

Thus these PRC in Singapore look like experienced money grubbers to many. Little did they know, these PRC girls has been conned many times over in China by foreigners.... Some of you guys in CP should know better.. hehehe...

Last note, Uncle Sino did tell me that after he had bonk all the girls in the region, China girls have the best PR. They will call you during Festive season and wish you well.. Guys are a sucker for such things as we believe we are special and not just their regular customer... ahahahha...

Anyhow, I think in terms of communication, China girls stand out compare to those Melayu speaking one...

KLKOOL
03-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Threadstarer... why not follow Ronaldo there and find out urself... then i think u will understand better :p

Ronaldo
03-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Threadstarer... why not follow Ronaldo there and find out urself... then i think u will understand better :p

Wah.. follow me? My team kelong-ed against France liaoz... still dare to follow me? hehehehe..

Just kidding.. Anyway.. should be going to the region soon...

KLKOOL
03-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Wah.. follow me? My team kelong-ed against France liaoz... still dare to follow me? hehehehe..

Me same same leh... gns france... so u goin CP again arr ?

Happykiwi
04-07-2006, 08:10 AM

Hey bro Ron, see you never listen to me....From day one, I have Germany 2 France 1 in the grand final. Me have betted $100 liao. Now just waiting to collect first thing Monday morning leh.....:D

hoho99
04-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Why China ......

To answer....

1.If u think Geylang PRC is good ... then u will be surprise that most of them belongs to the CMI category in ChangPing, China.

2.If u think $100 a bonk is cheap for PRC in Sin.... what do u think if u were to pay RMB800 = $160 for a model class look PRC in a posh KTV for the whole night?

3.Have u seem a KTV with 500 - 700 girls in the flower street for u to choose from? U will have difficulties making your choice ... Reason? Not because they CMI but all fits your requirements. U will be spoilt for choices

China cheong scene are a lot better than Siingapore ones. In the KTVs u might even find lady to pick songs for u. and pour your drinks all night long. In fact so long ur willing to spend, u will get excellent service in China. Back in Singapore, the girls are not so professional. They are like come to you. sit sit ruba ruba a bit then butterfly off for donno how long. In China, those high end girls will even follow u to the toilet if u want them to:eek:

meatlover
04-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Its ultimately the price and selection (in terms or quality and quantity).

In ChangAn, there're 2 ayam farm areas where majority are STYs, 16-20yo.
1.) In JingXia Village. ST = RMB150, LT = RMB400.
2.) In ShaTou, ST = RMB100, LT = RMB300

Besides that, there're hundreds of K places, some are vases (such as Jin Zhi Zhun), while other places very commando one (like Ji An).

FirstTimer
04-07-2006, 01:09 PM
So,why China?bigger selection?Cheaper?,are the prices I have read for high end KTVs?Is long time possible at a reasonable price?Are all hotels guest friendly?
Where would you recommend for a first timer to visit for low price and safety?I like long time only and go for the busty not skinny girls.

Arrh...bros, till now the threadstarter has yet to make any of his comment and all his previous posts are only involved with scene in Batam and SG. Hence, I am not sure what is his purpose or intention of starting this thread? Maybe the threadstarter can clarify that.

jinger
04-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Planning CP trip 11th-13th/14th July... that is next week!

anyone wanna join us in CP Amazon?

Please PM me

cheers

jinger
04-07-2006, 05:44 PM
In Singapore KTV... PRC butterfly around and u still pay S$30-S$50/-
if u wanna them to stay-put... S$150-S$250/- maybe more...

In Mainland.... they dont butterfly not the place I go if they do !!! U pay them for all their time will u..... 200RMB (200/5= S$40/-) someplaces will be more...

do I need to go on...........:D

FirstTimer
05-07-2006, 01:33 AM
do I need to go on...........:D

Bro, Think that is enough for a newbies to know about China liao. As very clear that this thread is being started to re-collect info related to China. My advise to threadstarter is that if you really keen to visit China, do your homework by read through the thread on the related place that you intent to visit where most bros had shared their info and experience in it.

Work hard to read through and don't be lazy

jinger
05-07-2006, 10:36 AM
To the Threadstarter......

I will be travelling to China CP soon.... JOIN ME if u REALLY WANNA KNOW.... WHY CHINA. :rolleyes:

cheers :)

Ronaldo
05-07-2006, 02:13 PM
To the Threadstarter......

I will be travelling to China CP soon.... JOIN ME if u REALLY WANNA KNOW.... WHY CHINA.

cheers :)

Can I join? How much must I bring?:D

FirstTimer
10-07-2006, 04:51 PM
Hmmm....I am not sure whether did I said anything wrong in this thread where I had just knew that I was zapped three times on 8th July 2006 with time difference of 1-2 minutes. Frankly, I am not so particular about rep points and being zapped but woulld appreciate that the bast*** who zapped me leave down your bloodly disgrace name and don't act like a lady and coward.

I also suspected that the threadstarter is the main person as I had broken his lobang about trying to collect info without wanting to read through the thread plus he also had cloned SB id hor...so bro do be careful when dealing with the threadstarter.

LawTeoChew
10-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Hmmm....I am not sure whether did I said anything wrong in this thread where I had just knew that I was zapped three times on 8th July 2006 with time difference of 1-2 minutes. Frankly, I am not so particular about rep points and being zapped [/B]

Aiyo Bro, sayang lah yr points get zapped....CO Sino never tell you Miralton discount is based on point mei:D ?

Official price = RMB 350, if your points is 69, then you only pay 350-69 = 281.

Our CEO has more than 200 pts, so he almost have free stay..

Regards
LTC

FirstTimer
10-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Aiyo Bro, sayang lah yr points get zapped....CO Sino never tell you Miralton discount is based on point mei:D ?

Official price = RMB 350, if your points is 69, then you only pay 350-69 = 281.

Our CEO has more than 200 pts, so he almost have free stay..

Regards
LTC

Haha....CO Sino almost reporting there every weekend. So bro, will I be seeing you on early August? Btw, the pricing to stay in Miraton Hotel is good one cos I tot it is referred as the price to have makan in the restraurant...:D

LawTeoChew
10-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Haha....CO Sino almost reporting there every weekend. So bro, will I be seeing you on early August? Btw, the pricing to stay in Miraton Hotel is good one cos I tot it is referred as the price to have makan in the restraurant...:D

I will try....to plan my transit on 4th Aug.. But I can only stay 1 night if I can make it.

See you there bro..