PDA

View Full Version : Cheap and Nice Massage Place at Macpherson

RotiPrata Man
02-07-2006, 05:37 AM
Hmmm...dont know if is too late to start this thread(news ruleson massage centre)
Anyway if any of the brothers pass by Windsor Hotel at Macpherson Rd, take note of the 3 massage outlets just opposite Caltex petrol station..They are located side by side at the shop houses..
Have been to the area a fews times...hmmm...even managed to get some cheap deals, example FJ n a 40 mins massage for just $80(massage cost about $25 for an hour)...Gals there are mainly PRC and the best thing is most of them are 1st timer to sg!(easier to tackle, sweet tallk ect..) Managed to sweet talk to 1 young prc and got free for the FJ 2nd time i went...Quite worth a trip there...Cheers!

Driver
02-07-2006, 04:03 PM
wow!! free fj....hmm....must be u treat her eat roti prata right??:p

which one u went?? cam pm me if u prefer to keep it discreet.

blue_swatch
02-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Since when macpherson is new? I though there are a few threads on this place like Yi Fang, Tong Tong etc

RotiPrata Man
02-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Since when macpherson is new? I though there are a few threads on this place like Yi Fang, Tong Tong etc

Ohh...issit...sorry..cos i am a old samster and it have been years since i last login...Change a new nick start afresh...Now forum change alot man! Got power lah, points lah...blur man...

RotiPrata Man
02-07-2006, 09:13 PM
wow!! free fj....hmm....must be u treat her eat roti prata right??:p

which one u went?? cam pm me if u prefer to keep it discreet.

Actually i tried all 3 of the massage centre..So far Yi Fang is the best! Actually depend on yr luck cos sometimes the gals quality really sucks! Just +++ cok make friends with them, maybe jio them out to cheong..Most of them quite "green" so easier to "fish"...

blue_swatch
02-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Ohh...issit...sorry..cos i am a old samster and it have been years since i last login...Change a new nick start afresh...Now forum change alot man! Got power lah, points lah...blur man...

No problem man. Well they have been around for some time, i personally been there couple of times. You can do a search on it. Btw am glad they still surviving despite all the raids :)

RotiPrata Man
02-07-2006, 09:33 PM
No problem man. Well they have been around for some time, i personally been there couple of times. You can do a search on it. Btw am glad they still surviving despite all the raids :)

Actually when i was there the 1st time i was really like "huh" what a place to have massage centre! But due to the great experience i had there i keep going back lor...Anyway my gal from Yi Fang already left SG..so no more free FJ...haha!

blue_swatch
02-07-2006, 09:37 PM
haha which is your girl from YF. I had a very good experience with this quite pretty and sweet girl call Duo Duo. Gave me good service and very friendly to me when i was there. But i guess subsequently when the rest of the brothers here went and try, they find her service only so so.

well they are not affected by the new ruling? Still operating? wow

RotiPrata Man
02-07-2006, 09:40 PM
haha which is your girl from YF. I had a very good experience with this quite pretty and sweet girl call Duo Duo. Gave me good service and very friendly to me when i was there. But i guess subsequently when the rest of the brothers here went and try, they find her service only so so.

well they are not affected by the new ruling? Still operating? wow

Mine is call Le Le...Look abit like Liu Rou Ying...Super good bbbj..Too bad she left liao...

ROCKERS
02-07-2006, 09:44 PM
YA ! I SAW IT 2 ,THE PLACE IS NEXT 2 THE 4-D OUTLET,THE PRC ARE HOT & THEY ARE OUT THERE NOT FOR MASSAGE.IT IS SMART MOVE on their part,STRIKE 4-D ,COLLECT $ GO 4 MASSAGE.mmmmmmm

RotiPrata Man
02-07-2006, 09:46 PM
YA ! I SAW IT 2 ,THE PLACE IS NEXT 2 THE 4-D OUTLET,THE PRC ARE HOT & THEY ARE OUT THERE NOT FOR MASSAGE.IT IS SMART MOVE on their part,STRIKE 4-D ,COLLECT $ GO 4 MASSAGE.mmmmmmm

What u saw is 1 of the CMI place...Walk further down u will see 3 of them side by side...All 2nd floor...

2swirls
02-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Actually i tried all 3 of the massage centre..So far Yi Fang is the best! Actually depend on yr luck cos sometimes the gals quality really sucks! Just +++ cok make friends with them, maybe jio them out to cheong..Most of them quite "green" so easier to "fish"...
They are not as green as you think, if you have been around more often you would have seen alot of un-stomachable sights. So don't think they are as green as they look:D

blue_swatch
02-07-2006, 09:53 PM
the one beside the 4D shop is too open for me, too dangerous. I prefer somewhere more discreet :D

RotiPrata Man
02-07-2006, 10:21 PM
They are not as green as you think, if you have been around more often you would have seen alot of un-stomachable sights. So don't think they are as green as they look:D

Agreed...After yrs of cheonging..i always like to aim those " not pro" gals...To0 " Pro" i dont like...too SOP..I would say only some of the gals are "Green"...Really have to depend on yr luck! : )

blue_swatch
02-07-2006, 10:55 PM
Used to have a good massager call Ah Hung, shes really good. Its too bad shes back in China since January and having problems trying to come back SG now.

RotiPrata Man
04-07-2006, 02:37 AM
Used to have a good massager call Ah Hung, shes really good. Its too bad shes back in China since January and having problems trying to come back SG now.

With the new rules life will be very boring....Zzzzz

RotiPrata Man
06-07-2006, 05:15 AM
With the new rules life will be very boring....Zzzzz

Went Yi Fang yesterday...Just a info for all the bros, they are still operating..

ml1138
06-07-2006, 05:39 AM
Went Yi Fang yesterday...Just a info for all the bros, they are still operating..
pass by Tong Tong yesterday and saw the door closed, wonder it is closed for good.
any bro can up date the TN @ Macpherson.

2swirls
06-07-2006, 12:09 PM
pass by Tong Tong yesterday and saw the door closed, wonder it is closed for good.
any bro can up date the TN @ Macpherson.
Update the TN on what? U meant update on the TN?:D
1 word - don't know how to spell die

ahsengahmeng
09-07-2006, 08:04 PM
tried QiQi last Sunday, $35 HJ +$25
tall and quite pretty but went back PRC on Thursday...
will be back in 2 weeks time
body... cannot touch nipple due to bargain to $35
can TCSS

Thursday night tried a lady in left room, either Jin Yu or Yi fang,
big eyes but nipple a bit long...
same price...
better serivce and allow to touch nipple...

last night tried also in the left room...
name Koko...
don't allow me to touch her breast... nabei...
HJ same price $35 + 25
show me the fucking face when doing... make me high and come out fast....
koko say not sure can continue to do for how long.....
i think they are afraid the sooner or later kena raid...

very sad.... the place is good, not like GL, so many ppls , more privacy....
i think all bro should co-operate to bargain to lower the market price like HJ $35, FJ $70 or $40/80, rather than current price of $50/100

on the right of this building there is another shop....

got QiQi HP, when she back , will call me and give me new HP...
got koko HP also, but not sure she will do FL....