PDA

View Full Version : Diary - Stories

ilovesammyboy
01-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey bros, I do not lie of what i've post, so before I continue, i must warn you below is a fictatious story. Still learning how to write good FR. so bare with me for all the newbie mistakes. read on if u like..:)

7.05am.
' SHIT! dear, why you never wake me up for school??? '
' OEI '
i smacked my bf who was sleeping like some pig. He never got up. Dead tired from the stuffs he did last night with me i think. But i also tired what. The thought of him spreading my legs and pressing it down has already tire me out. My legs are sore, numb, aching all combined into 1. and i must drag myself out of the bedsheets and prepare to go to school. I prepared, washes my hair in the stinky cramped hotel toilet, with no bathtub, and the shampoo and bodywash is literally pressed from the same dispenser. I look at myself nude in the mirror. i thought about how he licked my nipples last night, seconds later i realize they are hard. SHIT. enough daydreaming, one more time late i will be expelled from school.

AH SHIT again, my bra was filled with his dried cum. and it stinks. No way i going to wear that to school. Then wear what? Sigh. forget it, i already put on my shirt, next slide the blue pinafore over my body. O level year. Shit the bloody exam. Why must we have O levels. Grab my handphone, i took my sling bag and left the room. I want to wake my bf up, but he has off today, so let him sleep awhile longer. Took the elevator down, walk out of the small hotel lobby, the frontdesk are surprised when they saw me. ' What is a sec school girl coming out from Hotel 81 ?' that must be what they are thinking.

Hop onto a cab, the cab uncle was even more surprised. He tried to joke in mandarin ' wha so young come hotel already '
' why? young cannot fuck meh? '
he keep quiet.

I am feeling sore all over, especially my tighs. Think they were stretch too much last night. SUDDENLY I REALIZE something - i forgot totally about my G-string. SHIT again, ahh forget it. Go to school pantiless, unprotected, but wild. hehe

BEEP. The hp ring. My bf msg me.
' Dear, i think you forgot something '
i replied ' ya lah. next time cannot go on sundays night. next morning very difficult go school '

Waited awhile, he did not reply. Think he gone back to sleep. Looking out of the window, i begin to fantasize. the way my bf looks when i lick his cock. my classmates always boast to one another how much can they put their bf cocks into their mouth. hehe i going to win all of you. my throat can feel his dick, to think of it, my throat is pretty aching too. no he is not short, neither do i have a small mouth.i like the way my bf call me - i got a suck cock mouth. of course he only say this when i'm blowing him, if not i sure slap him. the moment i first kiss his cock , it was so small, and how it become so huge, the process thrills me. thinking about it, i feel the gap between my legs begin to moist.

BEEP again.
' dear you leave during recess can? i want you to come back hehe '
' why? let you fuck again ah ? ' i replied him.

' PLEASE PAY 8 DOLLARS AND 20 CENTS . HAVE YOU LEFT ANYTHING BEHIND ' robotic sound suddenly alert me. I've reach school. Everyone was singing marikita already. I'm late. Hope they don't expell me.

BEEP.
' ya please dear. i want you so badly '

thought he just had me one whole night. not enough again. So tell me, should I pontang school during recess? Or should I be a good student ?

http://Serv1.imagehigh.com/imgs/ih000001/28493_155qs.jpg (http://Serv1.imagehigh.com)
To be continued....

Romy77
01-07-2006, 08:42 PM
bro ... the lady u refering to is tat pic above me huh ?

Iomega
02-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Bro Iluvsammyboy...

Like and enjoy ur FR.
Keep it up...
3 cheers to u

:D

chivas
06-07-2006, 09:15 AM
oooo yummy ....
where is the next installment heehee :D

Iomega
06-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Yeah... await ur next instalment....
R u busy with the other diary ? :D

peacock
06-07-2006, 08:53 PM
i love ur story man lolz..

ldy_hanger
07-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Ooh-la-la, wonderful posting ...

Have a great weekend :)

ragnarclaw
07-07-2006, 04:27 PM
I luv the story...keep it up:D

beck7777
08-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Bro thr threads u started are only get better!

give us MORE!!! :D