PDA

View Full Version : PAP wanted to win with height percentage some useless minister should step down

uwtf
09-09-2015, 10:48 AM
i could like to start list of PAP good and bad minister please support

Minister that I like;
Mr K Shanmugam (he even his wife is friendly was helping us and going about at Chong Pang

Minister that I dislike the most;
DPM Teo C H(ya ya unfriendly not helpful for show only. MHA under him (ICA)Incoming visiter is not well control any how give PR.

Showmeyourmoney
09-09-2015, 10:53 AM
I like tharman (2nd DPM)

I personally don't like lim swee say, mah bow tan and Vivian balakrishan

JohnBuayGan
09-09-2015, 11:42 AM
As long as they wear white, I don't like :D

skyleon
09-09-2015, 01:53 PM
As long as they wear white, I don't like :D

This is the best answer I have seen yet . :p

FunnyHippo
09-09-2015, 02:01 PM
K Shanmugam is a puki lah...
Had to pay his former wife so much money just to shut her mouth so she does not reveal all his shit in the public...
Only idiots will believe all his crap...

Nee Soon residents vote for the Workers Party!

:D

moose
09-09-2015, 02:29 PM
I think Tharman is good. he knows his stuff.
KBW, i really dont know how to feel about him

orangeproud
09-09-2015, 02:58 PM
I personal like Mrs Li Yu Yun. She is always cheerful, approachable not only appear on the press. In the meet people session, she also serve the resident with big smile, open heart. She is really kind hearted even to her maid, she treats her like family member. But too bad, she is stepping down.

http://m.zaobao.com.sg/story/514684

Some of them in front of the press appear to be friendly & cheerful, but in private u meet them, they show aloofness. During approaching election time, the press will advertise big photos of some of them visiting old folks homes, shaking hand with old folks.....they seem like to advertise those small, little good deeds, they done especially during this election time, big big over the pages especially cover page.

For opposition party, the press like to advertise their "bad news" big big on the cover page also...show favouritism??!! Or they r also Ren zai jiang hu, shen bu you ji??:rolleyes:

kukuchiao
09-09-2015, 03:11 PM
I find PAP helpers also very arrogant. They ring the bell of your house and ask you to come and welcome the "new" MPs. WTF.. haven't elected oredi MP ????. They lack of respect to the people and talk very arrogantly. These PAP dogs are paid thru' lots of benefits at the people expenses. The enjoyed priority housing, free parking, lots of benefits to name a few... SOB... :mad:

orangeproud
09-09-2015, 03:20 PM
I find PAP helpers also very arrogant. They ring the bell of your house and ask you to come and welcome the "new" MPs. WTF.. haven't elected oredi MP ????. They lack of respect to the people and talk very arrogantly. These PAP dogs are paid thru' lots of benefits at the people expenses. The enjoyed priority housing, free parking, lots of benefits to name a few... SOB... :mad:

They r arrogant, bcos they hv strong backing!!!

Some of my neighbours juz paste a notice stating "no entertain of PAP members" in font of their doors, no matter how hard they knocked on their door, they juz dun open.....haha.......how to act arrogant in this case??!!:rolleyes:

FunnyHippo
09-09-2015, 03:27 PM

Ask them to get lost lor...
WUJI ask the minister come and talk in the public with the people lah...
ALL the JiBye debates are carefully screened before the people can enter...
Ask questions also must go through screening process to weigh if the questions will malu the minions...

09-09-2015, 03:30 PM
They r arrogant, bcos they hv strong backing!!!

Some of my neighbours juz paste a notice stating "no entertain of PAP members" in font of their doors, no matter how hard they knocked on their door, they juz dun open.....haha.......how to act arrogant in this case??!!:rolleyes:

"no entertain of PAP members and their dogs" is better :D

orangeproud
09-09-2015, 03:37 PM

Scare they bark & bite at u? ;)

At this crucial time, they need our votes, they dun dare.

But cant guarantee it wont happen when they r growing bigger & stronger.

77guy
09-09-2015, 03:38 PM
i could like to start list of PAP good and bad minister please support

Minister that I like;
Mr K Shanmugam (he even his wife is friendly was helping us and going about at Chong Pang

Minister that I dislike the most;
DPM Teo C H(ya ya unfriendly not helpful for show only. MHA under him (ICA)Incoming visiter is not well control any how give PR.

I bad ur pardon...pap got good minister meh???:confused:

uwtf
09-09-2015, 04:16 PM
I bad ur pardon...pap got good minister meh???:confused:
Ya ya Teo is a fxxker,K did talk to us nicelyand help us when we ask him for,fair to him he is good

orangeproud
09-09-2015, 06:00 PM
Ya ya Teo is a fxxker,K did talk to us nicelyand help us when we ask him for,fair to him he is good

I hv met & talked to this ya ya Teo b4, the way he talked really show his snobbishness. Frankly speaking, there is always black sheep be it's in the PAP or opposition party.:rolleyes:

uwtf
10-09-2015, 01:14 PM
Why is ya ya Teo can be DPM?What the Fxxk had he done to improve Singapore with heigh post top Pay?

Johnbass
10-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Ask them to get lost lor...
WUJI ask the minister come and talk in the public with the people lah...
ALL the JiBye debates are carefully screened before the people can enter...
Ask questions also must go through screening process to weigh if the questions will malu the minions...

Might as well say WUJI ask the minister come 1-1 with you...

Johnbass
10-09-2015, 01:28 PM
Nobody dislike LHL?
I'm surprised...
Tiagong just take out the leader, then the battle is won.

FunnyHippo
10-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Cooling Day lah...
Can someone ask Vivian Balakrishnan to SHUT THE FARK UP.
JiBye...

JohnBoLanPaJi
10-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Cooling Day lah...
Can someone ask Vivian Balakrishnan to SHUT THE FARK UP.
JiBye...

You haven't bonk his wife/daughter/maid ?

Teo Ken
10-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Hate most to see this Lim Bee Hua how on earth she became an MP. Next in line is Amy Khor look at arrogant facial expression. Lastly all senior guys are also getting senil and complacent.

Qu Bu Qu Ma?
10-09-2015, 02:37 PM
K Shanmugam, Tharman and Khaw Boon Wan all took turns
to apply pressure on AHPETC.

Khaw Boon Wan is the main person behind this entire dirty
political saga because he is ONE in charge of MND
which provides grants to all Town Councils.

All Town Councils are supposed to be apolitical.

If AHPETC overspent because they had no choice
but to pay external contractors,
then Khaw Boom Wan must be held responsible.

Why is he accusing AHPETC when he himself is the one
sabotaging them in the first place?

:mad::mad::mad:

I really feel sad for the Sembawang GRC residents.

On PAP side, they have Khaw. On the weak NSP side, they have Kevryn Lim.

HOWEVER, AFTER WEIGHING PROS AND CONS, I WOULD RATHER VOTE KHAW OUT.

Sure Kevryn has a past, but at least she and her team won't waste their time 'fixing'
the opposition with all these politicking.

Residents of Sembawang do think carefully.
Do you want a Henry-Thia look-alike to continue talking cock in Parliament?
Or do u want a team that focuses on serving the people?

Red_Wine
10-09-2015, 03:18 PM
K Shanmugam, Tharman and Khaw Boon Wan all took turns
to apply pressure on AHPETC.

Khaw Boon Wan is the main person behind this entire dirty
political saga because he is ONE in charge of MND
which provides grants to all Town Councils.

All Town Councils are supposed to be apolitical.

If AHPETC overspent because they had no choice
but to pay external contractors,
then Khaw Boom Wan must be held responsible.

Why is he accusing AHPETC when he himself is the one
sabotaging them in the first place?

:mad::mad::mad:

I really feel sad for the Sembawang GRC residents.

On PAP side, they have Khaw. On the weak NSP side, they have Kevryn Lim.

HOWEVER, AFTER WEIGHING PROS AND CONS, I WOULD RATHER VOTE KHAW OUT.

Sure Kevryn has a past, but at least she and her team won't waste their time 'fixing'
the opposition with all these politicking.

Residents of Sembawang do think carefully.
Do you want a Henry-Thia look-alike to continue talking cock in Parliament?
Or do u want a team that focuses on serving the people?

Please lah!!! Don't insult Henry Thia!! At least he look much more better than that $8 Cow!!

uwtf
11-09-2015, 02:53 AM
Khaw B W is not Singapore born is Ex Malaysian he is also actor second Fxxker in PAP

sadfa
11-09-2015, 03:10 AM

No entertainment of dogs. Pap that means you!

Like that better la

sadfa
11-09-2015, 03:14 AM
I hv met & talked to this ya ya Teo b4, the way he talked really show his snobbishness. Frankly speaking, there is always black sheep be it's in the PAP or opposition party.:rolleyes:

I think even more than he being his backside admiral, he's from s rich family right

sadfa
11-09-2015, 03:20 AM
Some of them in front of the press appear to be friendly & cheerful, but in private u meet them, they show aloofness. During approaching election time, the press will advertise big photos of some of them visiting old folks homes, shaking hand with old folks.....they seem like to advertise those small, little good deeds, they done especially during this election time, big big over the pages especially cover page.

For opposition party, the press like to advertise their "bad news" big big on the cover page also...show favouritism??!! Or they r also Ren zai jiang hu, shen bu you ji??:rolleyes:

Don't talk bout the cb press la.

Whenever yaw come back spore, they'll chase him to write abt his affair.

But teo say press should give palmer space, Wahhhh! That means they stay so far away from him like he's staying in fucking mars.
Ya independent unbias press.

iPussy69
11-09-2015, 03:32 AM
I want Vivian Balakrishnan to step down...
He just cannot keep his Farking pussy mouth shut!

BMW520_M
11-09-2015, 06:05 AM
Look at the background of all pap mps, most of them are pick from the gov sector. Army, civil service, grassroots etc. they are all train with a "YES Sir" concept. NO Sir has and will never be in their dictionary. Do you think they will serve you well and look after Singaporean well!

chococake
11-09-2015, 06:25 AM
Look at the background of all pap mps, most of them are pick from the gov sector. Army, civil service, grassroots etc. they are all train with a "YES Sir" concept. NO Sir has and will never be in their dictionary. Do you think they will serve you well and look after Singaporean well!

Most of the pap candidates have experience of working in big organisation and leading them. Most of the opposition candidates don't have the same experience. Most of opposition candidates can't speak well either. Look at the rallies a lot of them recite from their script like story telling. He ting ru look like a greenhorn. How can she serve u ?

yellow5001
11-09-2015, 09:28 AM
yah and that idiot Ting Pei Ling can ?

she is like 1000 times worse than Ting Ru.

Blardi useless piece of shit.

Vote WP!!!!

ah rat
11-09-2015, 09:33 AM
yah and that idiot Ting Pei Ling can ?

she is like 1000 times worse than Ting Ru.

Blardi useless piece of shit.

Vote WP!!!!

Bro, can tell what WP can give us :)
20 years in the parliament ,what they do?

clinton
11-09-2015, 09:44 AM
I want Vivian Balakrishnan to step down...
He just cannot keep his Farking pussy mouth shut!

vivian is male, got trans op done before ? :D :D

11-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Bro, can tell what WP can give us :)
20 years in the parliament ,what they do?

They didn't give us headache :D

chococake
11-09-2015, 12:05 PM

Yes they will make u ill but u won't know cos u r still thinking they r doing Something good r u while they r making plenty of money for themselves.

11-09-2015, 12:21 PM
Yes they will make u ill but u won't know cos u r still thinking they r doing Something good r u while they r making plenty of money for themselves.

You writing Tamil? :D

ah rat
11-09-2015, 12:27 PM

Headache will come soon :)