PDA

View Full Version : After drink sex problem

Humlea
08-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Dear bros, I'm not a super chiongers like many here... I'm a workaholic in SG but due to work nature I travel once a month or 2. It is during travel I chop chop finish what I need to do and have my entertainment session. This is also where I discover my sex problem. I drink whenever I travel... not drunk type but a bit extra tipsy. Maybe like 7 chang beer and 2 whisky double shots over the course of 3 hours. Not a good drinker.

I notice I have problem with ejaculation during these timing. It is either I cum too fast than normal or I cannot cum at all. Cum too fast like 3-5 mins super feel cannot control. This is bad.

Cannot cum at all is even worst! I piak until I no breath but cannot cum. The feeling is really bad. It happen a few times liao. I try to take note if it is because of food or what... but no before signal leh.

nowadays I walk in to hotel with tapao without knowing if I will enjoy it. I know you might think... just don't drink lah. Don't know leh... Don't drink when I get to chiong is like don't piak when I get the girl. It comes in a pair!

I'm only in my mid 30s... any ways to improve this? I believe I'm not the only 1 with this problem. Anybody found a cure for this? Ermmm... natural cure lah.... I'm not into pills and stuff.

Next week go HCM again... hopefully got high people point dot :)

Doldrums
08-09-2015, 09:58 AM
Normal, drink less, fuck slower

davidwee
08-09-2015, 10:51 AM
TUDCA/UDCA, it's a natural acid that supports liver. You can try milk thistle but it's not as effective. Sometimes TCM stuff works but my major gripe is they never fully understand it's inner workings or what to avoid while on it, simply that it works that way.

Only taken post drink but any liver affecting substance like alcohol taken after the supplement becomes toxic till it clears system.

SexualEuphoria
08-09-2015, 11:36 AM
What you described pretty normal, but if you drink slowly, and make sure u fucked and cummed before one hour is up from the moment u started drinking then should be ok. Because alcohol needs at least an hour to assimilate in the body and build up the "toxicity" in your blood.

Humlea
08-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Bro... this method cannot bar hop liao... :eek:

newyorker88
08-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Normal. If I drink too heavy, di di cannot be harden like what it to be without drinking... Cum also don't feel it strong

SexualEuphoria
08-09-2015, 01:47 PM
Bro... this method cannot bar hop liao... :eek:

Bro? Who u replying to? Hmm u can try asking docs for aphrodisiacs? Most docs quite open minded and prolly can give u better advice

conquer
08-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Don't drink and fuck!

The blood in your body all goes elsewhere and cannot focus on your shaft. The best thing to do before sex is yoga - it helps you to access the pussy from different angles. :cool:

Humlea
08-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Don't drink and fuck!

The blood in your body all goes elsewhere and cannot focus on your shaft. The best thing to do before sex is yoga - it helps you to access the pussy from different angles. :cool:

Walao... your reply feel very ZEN leh...
But as mentioned, I seldom drink in SG so when travel is like 7 lunar month release...

I just spent 6 days in CM and 3 days in Pattaya last month. To think of it, I guess I only drink a glass of water in the morning before poo poo... the rest of the day is alcohol... :D

Doldrums
08-09-2015, 06:00 PM
To think of it, I guess I only drink a glass of water in the morning before poo poo... the rest of the day is alcohol... :D

drink or sex? Choose. Get your gal to drink then u have sex with her is the best :D

yesman
08-09-2015, 09:18 PM
A very simple and cheap solution for TS : Don't drink at all. You will enjoy better during sex.