PDA

View Full Version : KTV lounge/pub in TP

KenshinHimura
30-06-2006, 10:43 AM
Just to share some info with brudders out there who frequent ktv pubs... recently been to one in TP with lots of Fillipia gals in it... the gals are mostly chio, friendly and some daring/wild... no rooms in the pub tough... got free pool even tough cue stick condition not too good.. I am surprise at the quality of the fillipia gals :eek:

beer should be 7.8 a glass or 24 a jug (after happy hours)
LD: 10(single),20(Double),30(Triple)
liquor: never order so dun know... maybe some bros order can update.. :D
pm me for location, maybe lots of bro already know the place, but i can;t find any previous thread on any place like this pub...
CHEERS!

brs_worid
30-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Your post is like telling people that there are PRC girls in Geylang.
What information do you want to convey to the brudders here?
No need to be nervous... Name of the pub? Almost every pub in TP (I assume its Tanjong Pagar) has Fillipina girls...

slimboyfat
30-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Maybe he means Toa Payoh

now wouldnt that be something........

KenshinHimura
30-06-2006, 03:17 PM
sorry bros... maybe i am vague... the name is Fondre.. near 50s... nice place with nice gals who can go wild... somemore not too ex... jus sharing what i happen to chance upon... :D

kuku07
30-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Well brother... u say the gal wild but never tell us what happen... making us gian gian and sian sian... tell us more... anyway whats LD? :D

Carebear
30-06-2006, 08:55 PM
LD is Ladies drink lor. Treat the gals drink one. They earn commision from the drinks.

KenshinHimura
01-07-2006, 05:49 AM
Well brother... u say the gal wild but never tell us what happen... making us gian gian and sian sian... tell us more... anyway whats LD? :D

my experience is that they can allow u to autoroam, some can kiss some will try their very best to use their body parts (eg the ass) to get yr small bro up by rubbing... dunno if like that is wild by the bro standards here...

also seen gals dancing on table top itself even though there are small pole stage for dancing... i think ktv rooms should be much more wild as u can strip the gals when they are in... but for open concept ktv pubs, this one not too bad by my standards...

sorry for all the vague and making some bros sian sian.... still new need guildance... THANKS for yr patience!!! :p

dragonrod
01-07-2006, 08:16 AM
Would be good if you can provide more detailed FRs, before senior bros zap you.Sharing is ok, just add more info for people. :rolleyes:

OsamaBinLaden
01-07-2006, 08:59 AM
Would be good if you can provide more detailed FRs, before senior bros zap you.Sharing is ok, just add more info for people. :rolleyes:

would also be good if u can check the threads... there are already a few on these pubs... must work hard a bit hor... not just come in and ask hor... :D

Optimus_Prime
01-07-2006, 11:55 AM
my experience is that they can allow u to autoroam, some can kiss some will try their very best to use their body parts (eg the ass) to get yr small bro up by rubbing... dunno if like that is wild by the bro standards here...
Actually... NO.

Not wild at all. Quite standard like jazzy or ot pubs.
also seen gals dancing on table top itself even though there are small pole stage for dancing... i think ktv rooms should be much more wild as u can strip the gals when they are in
Again NO... the gals won't strip in the KTV rooms.

Those gals dancing are the dancers... hired to perform. U can sit with them as well but takes a bit more $$, time & skill.