PDA

View Full Version : True Encounter At SGH

Liana
29-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Hi Bros, I m new here and after reading so many interesting stories, i think i can contribute abit oso. If u guys find it interesting, up many points okie! Thks.
It was during my secondary school days, i was in a technical class at and my school was located in the western part of d island. I can say that i m a well build guy, standind at 1.78m and weighing 70kg, perfect body that attracted a fews chio bu from my school.
There were a fews gals that i got along very well with them. 2 of them ( May & Ester) were damm chios with big bright eyes, at least a 32B cupper, perfect body especially when they were in their PE attire ( tight T-shirt & shorts). Whenever they were having PE lesson, me & my a few bros will peep at them and when u see them doing some light running & strecthing, I tell u bros, u sure behtahan.
All these had been going on till we finished our 'O' level and left school and I proceed to sign on with the Navy as a regular. We did not contact each others and eventually lost contact with them.
I remember it was 1995 when I met with an accident while on duty and fractured my rgt arm and leg and there was also abrasion on my face. As a result, I was warded at SGH. I was warded in ward 7X and during my 1st few days, I stay in ICU. I noticed there were a few under training nurses visiting me under the guidance of the staff nurse but I could not focus on their look as u bros know, KNN my leg, arm & face all "Jialuck" & damm pain, how to bio chao bor somemore rgt...
The very nxt morning, I think about 6.45-7am, I was damm urgent and wanted to urine but could not move as there were all those tubes and equipments for dripping around so I have to press the assistant button beside my bed to ask for help. A young normal looking nurse ( those typical PRC look) came and I told her i want to urine and she ask me to hold on a while while she ask a OJT nurse to pass me a container.
To my surprise, it was Ester, my x-school mate. She is now a "fully grown" young girl with that kind of CFM look especially with those white & blue nurse uniform, my sleeping bro straight away shoot up. She didn't reconized me as my face were bandaged until I called her name & she got a shock & ask " who r u "? I say I m "blah blah", your x-school mate & she were so happy to see me there and ask me what happen to me & i told her everything. At this very moment, my urine was going to shoot out liao & i told her to assist as my arm can't move. She quickly pull my pant down & when she saw my fully erected rod, she seems paiseh & act like nothing has happen but i could tell that she is focusing on it like a 10 mega pics digital cam, she uses her hand to grip my bro & insert into the container, Wow! my bro was been gripped by a young tender & warm hand, that kind of feeling u bros sure know, damm shiok! Suddenly she say " wow, ur bro very naughty huh", i told her guys very morning sure like that one, its natural and she say," izzit, i m not guy, how i know" with that kind of paiseh look.
After that she bring the container to the toilet to get it wash and came back to me. I asked her why she was here & she told me that she took up a nursing Dip at Nanyang Poly n was attached to SGH for a month. I also told her that i was trying to get their contact number but to no avail. I ask her whether she still contact May and she told me that they used to go out when they are free. In my mind thinking, after few years, May must be damm chio also. She also say May is working as an account assistance and will let her know that I m warded here. I told her sure, i also hope to see her as i have not met her since leaving school and she left to do her work as she cannot stay too long t my bedside also.
I think it was about 9am, a doctor came to vist me and ask me all those stupid questions, how r u feeling today, any pain on here, any pain on there etc... I told him "ok lah, but i think i need a wet towel to wipe my body as it's a bit uncomfortable" as its my habit to be hygiene and he say ok, later he will ask a nurse to assist me. After he left, I went to sleep as i think it is due to medication that i felt very drowsy.
I don't know that I fell asleep for how long when suddenly, a sweet voice call my name and when i open my eyes, i saw Ester holding a container with all the curtain beside my bed closed, she say " u wanna wipe urself right" & i say yes but i could'nt move & she say " its ok, i'll help u". Upon hearing this, i straight away marikita again.

To Be Continue........

ButtKing
29-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Sounds promising, cant wait for the rest of the tale...... how coincidental, Navy regular "standing to attention"!!!

Dicker21
29-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Good effort pls carry on the story:D

best123
29-06-2006, 06:09 PM
camping in here.....looking really good!

Liana
29-06-2006, 06:16 PM
Sori for the delayed bros. Went for meeting juz nw.

After she said that, she started to unbutton my patient's suit. As u knows, there r lot of tubes around my body, my arm & leg are also casted with cement, so she is doing it in a very careful manner. It took quite a while for her to finish removing my shirt, then she start to wet the towel and wipe my body with her silky smooth hand. WOW! At this moment, my RPM shoot up to the red level (8000-9000rpm). Her hand was moving in a circular motion and I can tell she was enjoying what she is doing. I ask her how many times she have been doing this to patient and she told me this her 1st time doing it as normally it's those senior nurse doing it but today she request for it.Upon hearing this, i was thinking that i might be the luckiest male patient in the whole of SGH. Not realising anything amiss, I suddenly noticed she is pulling my pant down in order to clean up for me. My manhood is damm hard right now! Upon seeing my long hard manhood, she suddenly ask me whether had any nurse done this before to u. I told her nope, u r my 1st one. I even told her it's the 1st time i m naked infront of a SYT like u. She gave me that kind of cheeky smile n said "stop kidding me"! I m staying in a single bed ward therefore our conversasion is quite loud as there wasn't any other patient around. Out of a sudden, i felt a hand gripping my rock hard manhood, trying to pull down the fore skin in order to clean my "pinkish per ki tou".I can feel my precum start to drip liao, damm paiseh but "kan si lang song". My manhood is now been service by a pair of young, silky and tender hand, all my pain from the injuries are gone. She then started to clean my two walnuts and groin and eventually to my thigh and downward to my feet. I was so dissappointed that she moved downward so quickly but i don't have the courage to ask her polish my "head" a while longer as the feeling is so damm good. She started to help me dress me with new patient's suit and now my manhood start to rest again. I was damm "sian " that I never off load my seeds after all the aroused i got. I promised myself i must get this SYT as my GF after i recovered from this injuries and i pop out a question to her " May, r u attach now"? she reply me" why, u interested in me huh" ? and i said " your sweet look had already attracted me since our school days but i just don't have the courage to approached u, i think it must be god's arrangement for me to meet u here again after a few years and i m very sure u r my type". She look at me with a sweet smile and say " get yourself well 1st then we talk ok"? I say " okie", i know my chances are good due to the respond but was worry that she is attach as a SYT like her surely will attract lots of " bees" & "ants" but no choice, at the mean time i will go step by step.
She left for her work after the conversation and i did not see her again until about 3pm. She came into my room after finishing her shift n change into her normal casual wear with a white polo-T and Levis tight fit jean. She told me she is meeting May later for dinner and will let her know that i m warded here and askher to pay me a visit. I told her "sure" but if she's bz, then it's ok, we can meet up when i recovered and she again gave me her sweet smile and ask me whether do i want to have anything for lunch tomorrow as she will be performing 2nd shift, i say anything will do and before she left, i brought up my courage to ask her to gave me a light kiss in my cheek, she hesitate for a while, i was so worried that she reject me so i say it's ok lah, i just joking with u! She suddenly bend down and fulfilled my request. I was so damm happy and told myself i m half way to my mission.Tne next day, i woke up waiting patiently for her to start her duty. The time pass damm slowly, maybe due to my eagerness to see my pretty princess. The phone suddenly ring and i manage to pick up the phone and it happen to be Ester, her sweet voice suddenly ignite my boring day. "What do u want for lunch"? I say anything u buy will be ok and she say "ok lor, c u later". Not long after that, she appear infront of me with a pkt of fish ball noodle and ask me how do i feel today, i said with u around, i don't even mind if my life will be shorter by a few years and she quickly uses her hand to cover my mouth saying" bie hu shou ba dao, quickly eat your noodle, i need to change liao, cyah later". Upon hearing this, my fantasy of bonking her in wearing the nurse uniform suddenly rises, " tan ki gung" means
overheat!
Not long after that, she came in together with a staff nurse as its time for my medication, i make this opportunity to request to her for another session to clean up for me. She uses her pair of seductive eyes to stare at me and gave me a cheeky smile as though she know exactly what i want. My heart start to pound faster until i saw her holding that container with a towel and start to close the curtain, my heart almost pop out. My manhood begin to wake up even though she hasn't even started to undress me. To my surprise, this time she pull down my pant 1st rather that unbutton my shirt. My lower body is now totally naked with my manhood pointing directing upward as though a missle is position nicely getting ready to launch. She whisper into my ears " dear r u horny now" while her hand start to pull back my bro's foreskin to release my "ang tou chu luk. I can feel that my sticky precum starts to drip liao. She uses some warm water to wipe my "ang tou chu luk" 1st and upon seeing and hearing what is happening now, i brought up the courage to ask her " dear, can do a HJ for me"? She stare at me as though she is damm surprise with my request. I was very scared that she will reject me and walk away until i heard her saying, " i m not use to do that but i would like to try", i told her don't worry, i can guide u. She then start to get a firm grip on my manhood and begin the movement systemmatically. OMG! it's damm "song", the way she's doing it, it's not her 1st time but i don't want to interupt her with any question, i just lay back and enjoy. Shit! just a while into the action, i can feel that i m going to explode. I think she too can feel it by increasing her speed and i really behtahan and arrrrrrh arrrrrh! i let go all my load on the towel she's holding. I noticed some of my cum had shot up so high that some of it had hit her uniform. She again whisper into my ears with her sweet voice " dear, u enjoy it, just now while HJ u, i was so horny, it a pity u r injured, if not... " ? I use my left hand to enter her skirt and slowly moving upward until i can felt that i touches her lacy thongs while she is doing the "cleaning up" for me, KNN she was damm wet. I tried to finger her but she suddenly pull my hand out. I was surprise until she told me " dear, don't do it here, later i can't take it how, we can't be doing it here. I wait for u to more or less recover or discharge 1st ok"? After some tots, she's right, just have to bare with it 1st lor, what to do! Next time must ask her BBBJ me liao......

Sori bros, got work to do liao, to be continue.........

Liana
29-06-2006, 06:20 PM
camping in here.....looking really good!
Thks for your support bro, i currently do not have any power pt to up u. If i have it, i will surely up yours too. Cheers!

Liana
29-06-2006, 06:21 PM
Good effort pls carry on the story:D
Thks bro. enjoy it! Cheers!

ilovesg
29-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Nicely written. Just upped you ! heh cheers .:D

Tai_zi21
29-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Thks bro. enjoy it! Cheers!

Hi Liana

Enjoy ur story so far But suggestion maybe u can put it into paragraph!

That will make us more easier to read as well! ;)

Cheers

Liana
29-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Hi Liana

Enjoy ur story so far But suggestion maybe u can put it into paragraph!

That will make us more easier to read as well! ;)

Cheers
Thks for the comment bro, i will try my best. Cheers!

Liana
29-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Nicely written. Just upped you ! heh cheers .:D
Thks bro! i will up u too if i have the power pt. :cool:

ldy_hanger
29-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Wonderful..... hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

Liana
29-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Wonderful..... hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers
Thks bro, chee:D rs!

Five Stone
29-06-2006, 08:09 PM
To my surprise, it was Ester, my x-school mate.
To Be Continue........

I promised myself i must get this SYT as my GF after i recovered from this injuries and i pop out a question to her " May, r u attach now"? she reply me" why, u interested in me huh" ? ...

Errr....so who actually clean your manhood??:rolleyes:

After she said that, she started to unbutton my patient's suit. As u knows, there r lot of tubes around my body, my arm & leg are also casted with cement, so she is doing it in a very careful manner.

Casted in cement....Man!!! Must've been one hell of a job!!!:D

Hosida
29-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Very nice story.Do please continue.:D

Rainman
29-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Thks for the nice story...

Cheers

knight109
29-06-2006, 08:50 PM
The story is nice
But SGH uniform white blue meh
Tot is Green???
hehe Keep the story going

SA23
29-06-2006, 08:53 PM
ya green is their original colour but white/blue is those who are still trainees were wear type.
does this answer ur question

BKK Kaki
29-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Good story .......always have this thought of Bonking a nurse in uniform u lucky guy .:p

Hell_hunter
29-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Gd story.... alway a man fantasies to bonk a nurse.. :)

got any nurse here to bonk....:D

BeefCake
29-06-2006, 09:53 PM
So far so good. Do write more :D

zl1983
29-06-2006, 11:43 PM
well done..

do keep it comin bro...

:D

sexytoy.com.sg
30-06-2006, 12:04 AM
great stuffs. how i wish it happen to me.... i meant the hj

ilovesammyboy
30-06-2006, 12:18 AM
nurse fetish alert! :D

limpehcaligong
30-06-2006, 12:34 AM
nice story! if only we have more pretty trainee nurses like those seen in jap av :p

hardon
30-06-2006, 12:50 AM
It's great to have more & more better writers contributing.

Cheers.:)

Water_Fire
30-06-2006, 12:56 AM
I'm looking forward for more developments. :)

raceguysg
30-06-2006, 01:01 AM
pitching tent liao

xeGox
30-06-2006, 01:33 AM
To my surprise, it was Ester, my x-school mate.
To Be Continue........

I promised myself i must get this SYT as my GF after i recovered from this injuries and i pop out a question to her " May, r u attach now"? she reply me" why, u interested in me huh" ?

Errr....so who actually clean your manhood??:rolleyes:

i think he shiok till who is May or Ester.. also forgot.. lol :D

si3g
30-06-2006, 01:53 AM
eh story not bad got part 2 not?
hehe

sgboy2005
30-06-2006, 02:00 AM
I think u are making the manhoods ard arouse... sounds so great. but this kinda things nv happen to me so sad... continue the story!!!

F248
30-06-2006, 02:54 AM
WoW..your story...SweeeeeeeeEEEEE :D

prince_81
30-06-2006, 03:05 AM
seems like a nice story
just that the name from the first post and the second post... esther in the first may in the second..
maybe her full name is esther may ... i not too sure...

White Crane
30-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Bloody shit, can u concentrateon getting well and then give us a full package FR. Love the agony(your) of not able to auto roam.

Oh BTW, which hospital/ward this friend is working? What's name and staff number?

jimmy_leong
30-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Pitching my tent now...

M@Work
30-06-2006, 09:21 AM
nice story u have bro, as story goes... i started to grow roots n rooted here... :D

geckoSG
30-06-2006, 09:32 AM
Oh BTW, which hospital/ward this friend is working? What's name and staff number?

Are you trying to get this poor lady into trouble while satisfying your sexual needs? Go pay a whore and ask her to dress like a nurse for you lah, can't believe you ask for such information here... :eek:

fpso
30-06-2006, 09:53 AM
She again whisper into my ears with her sweet voice " dear, u enjoy it, just now while HJ u, i was so horny, it a pity u r injured, if not... " ? I use my left hand to enter her skirt and slowly moving upward until i can felt that i touches her lacy thongs while she is doing the "cleaning up" for me, KNN she was damm wet. I tried to finger her but she suddenly pull my hand out. I was surprise until she told me " dear, don't do it here, later i can't take it how, we can't be doing it here. I wait for u to more or less recover or discharge 1st ok"? After some tots, she's right, just have to bare with it 1st lor, what to do! Next time must ask her BBBJ me liao......

Sori bros, got work to do liao, to be continue.........

bro, good story. read already feel like go office toilet pcc now....

Tai_zi21
30-06-2006, 11:03 AM

Haha u need her hp no and house add to go along with it? :rolleyes:

White Crane
30-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Haha u need her hp no and house add to go along with it? :rolleyes:
Smart guy, why would I want to know which hospital and staff number.

yanki1
30-06-2006, 11:13 AM
nice encounter. thanks for sharing.:D

superman
30-06-2006, 11:49 AM
good story bro. camp here liao :D

Niceman
30-06-2006, 12:20 PM
wah...........i setting up tent here liao.
Which Ward? :D

Liana
30-06-2006, 01:04 PM
After the wonderful session i had with her, i told myself that i must really get her to BBBJ for me the next time. My mind was thinking hard and the same time, my exhausted little bro again rises. It seems my bro is preapared for another round of "live firing". It was about 7+pm, Ester came into my room again with a serving tray containing steam rice, veg and fruits. She place the tray infront of me and came to sit beside me and measure my heart beat & blood pressure. I whisper to her to close the curtain amd she reply to me " why, u wanna again ? i think not now, later after my shift, i stay back for a while to keep u company ok" again with that sweet cheeky smile which really turn me on. Bros, do u guys think u can "tahan" when a SYT wearing a nurse uniform smiling at u cheekily ? I doubt so.
After dinner, i laid back although i m watching TV, my mind kept thinking of her, imagine of her giving me a solid BBBJ. At the same time, i uses my left hand to give my manhood a warming up massage 1st. I was waiting very patiently for her while at the same time playing with myself abit. My time had finally come, she came into my room, still wearing that same nurse uniform. I ask her why she didn't change into her usual casual wear as she had reported off liao and she whisper to me " don't u like my uniform ? anyway, it's much more easier for u to "get in" also right". Wow! that sentence really turn me on. She added " dear, be patient, we can't do it now, its time for your medication, another of my colleague is coming in soon to give u the medicine". I was a bit dissapointed but anyway, it's just a while longer, no problem.
After i took the painkiller and antibiotic, the staff nurse left, she close one side of the curtain, we can't closed all as to avoid others to became suspicious, just enough to block the view front outside the room. i gave her a spank on the butt while she's closing the curtain & she turn around and stare at me with that CFM face. I can tell that she's f**king horny nw. We start frenching and her hand begin to move downward until she reaches my already rock hard manhood. She pulled my pant down abit and again got a firm grip on it. At the same time, my left hand was already "down there", i whisper to her " dear, can removed your panty", she do it w/out any hesitation. Wow! a purple sexy lacy thong straight away appear infront of me. I start using my middle finger to play with her clitoris and she let go with a few soft moan. She damm wet now, i uses her juice to lubricate my finger 1st and slowly penetrating her tight love tunnel.
While fingering her, her moan start to became louder and louder "Arrrrr....Arrrr....",while her stroking RPM on my manhood is getting faster. I think it's time to ask her for a BBBJ so i whisper the request into her ear. She tell me she don't know how to but i say" don't worry dear, i will guide u". She's really a quick learner with lots of potential. After some guidance, she doing it just like an "lao jiao". She's really enjoying the process while i m fingering her into 5th gear now. the juice from her love tunnel is now dripping. Suddenly, she stop blowing for me & her body jerk a bit, then "Arrrrrh....Arrrrh....dear, cannot liao, cannot liao, Arrrrh.....Arrrrh....". She really came and trying to lying down beside me " Thanks dear, i really enjoy it, let me make u expode now ok" and she continue to blow for me.
Util now, i had not take a good look on her love tunnel as all the while, i finger her while she's standing with her uniform blocking. I decided to ask her lift up one of her leg up on my bed while the other on the floor, this is the best way for me to take a good view of everything. OMG! her pussy was nicely shave, only some newly grown hair on the front portion.I was so eager to taste the juicy cum of hers but as u bros know, my movement is not convenient and therefore i gave up in order not to worsen my injuries. What a disappointment!
She is now into overdrive blowing for me and I really "behtahan" liao, i m about to let go all my ammunitions liao but afraid that she's not use to CIM, so i hinge to her that i m cuming but she seems "bochap" and i fire all my rounds into her mouth. She went to the wash room to rinse her mouth and at the same time change into her normal casual wear and came to my side and rest beside me. I ask her whether she enjoy my cum in her mouth and she reply " ok lah dear, this my 1st time doing a BBBJ, how izzit"? I told her she did a wonderful job and we start frenching again for a while and she say she had to go back liao as her mum might worry if she stays too late. I said unwilling "ok lor, gave me a call when u reach home ok" ? She can sense i don't bare to c her leave so she bend down and gave me a kiss on my cheek and say " don't like tat lah, tomorrow, i m doing ngt shift, we can do it again ok"! Upon hearing this, my mind woke up again and i m looking forward to tomorrow ngt.

Sori bros, have to work liao, to be continue...........

massage
30-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Good job.....

Liana
30-06-2006, 01:27 PM
wah...........i setting up tent here liao.
Which Ward? :D
Sori bro, i can't disclose the ward as i don't want her to be in trouble. Cheers!

littlepg
30-06-2006, 02:00 PM
nice story, but i thot nurse not allowed to wear lacy undies. thats wat i heard from some nurses frens.. thongs n gstring also abit not allow le. haha..

STK01
30-06-2006, 02:26 PM
[QUOTE=Liana]Sori for the delayed bros. Went for meeting juz nw.

WOW! At this moment, my RPM shoot up to the red level (8000-9000rpm). Her hand was moving in a circular motion and I can tell she was .....QUOTE]

Bro, you really interesting to describe how you feel, hahaha

What RPM shoot up, really very funny , :D

yanki1
30-06-2006, 02:26 PM
nice story, but i thot nurse not allowed to wear lacy undies. thats wat i heard from some nurses frens.. thongs n gstring also abit not allow le. haha..

really? that time i went to visit my ah ma in gh, got a nurse wear thongs. i was bioing her all along. i go to NUH staff canteen, sometimes i see the nurse wear thongs too.:D

D!ckster
30-06-2006, 02:54 PM
...i go to NUH staff canteen, sometimes i see the nurse wear thongs too...
I always hated the crowd during lunchtime...looks like I gotta start going there for lunch more often...:D

STi-
30-06-2006, 03:53 PM
i was in a technical class at and my school was located in the western part of d island.
All these had been going on till we finished our 'O' level and left school and I proceed to sign on with the Navy as a regular.

Bro... how come technical class can take 'O' Level meh??? anyway ur story is so steaming... gonna camp here liao... keep it cumming...

yanki1
30-06-2006, 04:24 PM
I always hated the crowd during lunchtime...looks like I gotta start going there for lunch more often...:D

now i start to go during lunch too. normally i skip those timing. yesterday i was lucky to find a sit infront of a girl wearing mini. oh man. she uncross to go buy food and the whole white panties for me to see.:D

ah rat
30-06-2006, 04:32 PM
yesterday i was lucky to find a sit infront of a girl wearing mini. oh man. she uncross to go buy food and the whole white panties for me to see.:D
Bro,
Got see something with black spot :p

Romy77
30-06-2006, 05:30 PM
..... bro ... dun stop ....

wildnhard2005
30-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Seems like we can expect more crowd in our hospitals canteen soon!

Think this story ready are what many of us "fanta-size" ha ha ha

jdi813
30-06-2006, 06:20 PM
wah lau eh ... read liao sibeh steam man ... good stuff bro :D

Romy77
30-06-2006, 07:01 PM
bro wens yr night shift cuming in?my gf can`t wait to read ur post

hell9
30-06-2006, 08:54 PM
is ur friend's name esther (a girl) or ester (a type of chemical)?:)

Bruce-Sg
30-06-2006, 10:34 PM
cock and bull story

glenn553
30-06-2006, 11:00 PM
nice story bro, keep it up:)

BeefCake
30-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Common bro... don't make us wait long leh... nurse fetish :D

Btw, why your nick is Liana eh ? :rolleyes:

ForeSaw
01-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Brudder, can't wait for ur part 3 lah..... U very good story teller lah :) , suddenly i think all brudders don't mind getting hospitalised for such good service.......

In hospital oso can BBBJ, very sexciting man..... what's next.... FJ? C'mon.....don't keep us in suspense lah, brudder.... :D

beachboy
01-07-2006, 01:15 AM
nice story! Carry on pls!

hardon
01-07-2006, 02:42 AM
Its gonna be a LONG night shift..........

AndyCock
01-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Great adventure, bro ! thanks for sharing.

Liana
01-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Sori to all bros for the delay.

Recalling to the wonderful session i had with her earlier, its more like i m staying in a five star hotel rather than in hospital. I was really looking forward to tomorrow ngt and wondering what should i do. I really want to bonk her but i can't do it as u bros know the situation that i m in so it make me damm "to lang".
Cut the crap... The moment i have been waiting for is drawing nearer. I finish my dinner and was again watching as don't know what to do. Suddenly, I heard someone open the door of my room but i couldn't figure whose that as the curtain beside my bed block the view. To my surprise, it was May, the other SYT that i mention earlier. At 1st, she could not confirm am i the one as my face was bandaged until i call out her name. She then walk towards my bedside & OMG, she's damm gorgeous, still the same sweet typical jap AV's kind of look with that now fully blossomed "twin volcano" wrap with a tight pink puma t-shirt and bermuda. KNN, just by looking t her face & body will really turn your "TURBO" on.
She said " how r u feeling now, i got the news from Esther, getting better"? In my mind, i was thinking i was actually enjoying my time more rather than suffering, hee hee!... But have to act act abit mah, see whether can get her "tong qin" or not so i say "ok lor, still feeling pain here and there, hope can recover faster and go back and rest". "U know hospital damm boring and everyday must take lots of medication and jabs". She say " bobian mah, this is the only way to get u well and anyway Esther was appointed here, u r so lucky, at least she can take care of u". I was thinking, "yeah! she really take gd care of me" Haha!
While we r having our chat, Esther came in with her usual sexy uniform. They began to chat n i notice my sleeping bro began to wake up liao. It was very obvious as u guys know the material of my bloody hosital's pant was so thin n i m not wearing anything inside so i notice both of them saw it. May appear to be abit "paiseh" but i notice her eye keep trying to " bio" my "Scud Missile". I act like nothing happen as all u bros know, it was so shiok when a jap AV's look alike SYT trying to " bio" ur manhood.
Esther then ask me to chat with May while she need to report for duty liao. We then chat for a while and she say she will be organising a chalet end of next month and hope i can i attend. I said i will definitely do if i can recover in time, she smile at me and ask me to take good care while she's making a move 1st. She said she will come again when she's free and i said sure n thks alot. How i wish i can have a threesome with them. OMG! if my wish really come true, i don't mind shorter my life for a few years.
I think it was about 11+ and Esther came into my room and said " how's your chat with May, she look wonderful right ? i notice u kept looking at her juz now & your "that thing" hard liao" with that kind of jealousy look. I told her "how can she compare to u dear, u r the best in my heart". U bros know i must keh keh, if not later she don't give me than that's it. U know SYT r all the same, sweet talk abit to her she sure wet liao, " yeah yeah! like real" and she sat beside me and gave me a kiss on my lips. I can tell she is more " gian" than me so i start to use my hand to reach for her that "area". Oh gosh! she's already damm wet down there. I uses her lubricants and try to insert my middle finger into it. "ArrrrH....!, she let out a soft moan. I whisper to her, " dear, i want to paint u". Upon hear this, she lift her right leg onto my bed across my face while her left on the floor. This allow me to have a really good view pf her tunnel for 1st time.
I pull her black thong to one side as i don't want to remove it as i afraid that if someone came in, we got time to react. I start to paint her already damm juicy " abalone" while she also start to BBBJ me. We r in a 69, her moan start to get louder and i increase my rpm on my paintwork while at the same time fingering her like a " 2 stroke" engine piston.
I was about to cum liao as her BBBJ was damm good. I can't believe she's a beginner as the way she do it is tremendous. I let go all my load into her mouth and this time to my surprise, she swallow every drops of it. She still kept licking on my Canon head after her " supper" as though she's still hungry for more. At this moment, i was really giving whatever i had on her "tunnel" and i can feel it's getting tighter & tighter she tighten her pussy muscle while i m fingering her at " mach 1". I know she's cuming soon as she began to jerk abit and suddenly she let go a soft scream. All that concentrated sticky juices from her love tunnel coated my entire finger. What a session!
I ask her to quickly get properly dress and get back to work as i afraid later the staff nurse came in to check as she's in my room for quite sometime liao. She comply with that kind of "not enough" face. I feel a bit bad but "bobian", later get caught in the act worse still so i promise i will make her "crazy" a few times when i m discharge from here.

To be continue.......

Liana
01-07-2006, 04:22 PM
To all loyalty bros, hope all u guys enjoy my encounter. Pls give me some comments inorder for me to improved and upped me if u find it interesting. Thks for all the support. Cheers!:p

hosyino
01-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Can't wait for your next part.Thank you for the story.:D

ldy_hanger
01-07-2006, 06:07 PM
ooh-la-la..... power man, waiting for your next post! bro Liana :)

BKK Kaki
01-07-2006, 08:56 PM
sipeh ho looks like 3 some is on the card ub the Chalet.....up u Bro

henry_ang10
01-07-2006, 09:34 PM
you all guys really believe this is true meh?

unless he is staying in a A1 ward individual ward, and unless the nurse does not care about her job.. do you really think they actually do that in the hospital room?

I wonder.

ForeSaw
02-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Brudder, I sure am staying tune to this channel. Even with the England-Portugal quarter-finals match being played right now.

Thanks a lot 4 your wonderful sharing. I look forward to the 4th part of this adventure. But it must have been a long wait for u and her everyday...waiting for the night to come........:D

myluckyguy
02-07-2006, 12:18 AM
bro liana. great stuff. upped u.. keep it up

psynix
02-07-2006, 12:40 AM
great stuff bro liana, rewarded u for ur effort

want-sex
02-07-2006, 04:52 AM
Hey joker yr story sucks MAn when nurse change for u,is always 2 of themdoint the job OKi if u want to make a story please make sure there some1 never try b4 esspeacilly i always enter hospital and i know it oki wat a shit liar :mad:

lovemarlboro
02-07-2006, 05:45 AM
Nice story Bro, keep it going!!!

enzer88
02-07-2006, 07:41 AM
Hey joker yr story sucks MAn when nurse change for u,is always 2 of themdoint the job OKi if u want to make a story please make sure there some1 never try b4 esspeacilly i always enter hospital and i know it oki wat a shit liar :mad:Bro,dun be so serious leh....bro liana is doing a gd job to keep us entertain!!:)

openminded
02-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Hey joker yr story sucks MAn when nurse change for u,is always 2 of themdoint the job OKi if u want to make a story please make sure there some1 never try b4 esspeacilly i always enter hospital and i know it oki wat a shit liar :mad:

you are right, student nurses are never alone. nice story but full of errors.. :cool:

Liana
02-07-2006, 12:13 PM
you all guys really believe this is true meh?

unless he is staying in a A1 ward individual ward, and unless the nurse does not care about her job.. do you really think they actually do that in the hospital room?

I wonder.
Come on bro, i m injured while on duty, that's why is upgraded to A1. Do some homework b4 u hit any ques!

Liana
02-07-2006, 12:20 PM
It's up 2 u to believe it or not, if u find that my encounter is a shit liar, then don't read it. At least other bros are enjoying it, i m juz sharing my encounter with all u guys. Hope u guys like it! Thks for ur comments anyway. Cheers!

popiah
02-07-2006, 12:32 PM
hi all,

whether is it true or not...at least our bro take an EFFORT to script down the event....to dreamnatic us.....:D

Cheers to bro liana...me up you "Two powerful popiah pts" for your effort...

keeps it up..

signoff
Dream Popiah

Liana
02-07-2006, 03:34 PM
(Part 5)........

She got back to her normal duty & i was quite tired after the steamy session and fell asleep. I was sleeping soundly for quite sometime liao when suddenly i felt a gentle touch on my thigh. I woke up and saw my "sweety" sitting beside me. I think it was about 3 or 4am liao and i can feel that the whole ward was very peaceful and quite. She told me that after her shift, she will have a day off and upon hearing this, i was damm "sian", how m i going to spend my next day alone in this sickening bed. I then ask her to check with the doc on my behalf when can i be discharge as i want to go back. She ask me " why, u tired of me liao huh "? giving that kind of "tu lang" face. I told her " it's not that dear, i was thinking of going back sooner so that we can have a wonderful time at my hse".
Upon hearing this, she gave me a like huh and a kiss on my forehead. She whisper to my ears " i really luv the way u lick and finger my pussy earlier, it really make me high". OMG! She really a damm "gian song" SYT always not enough. Her hand began to slide into my pant while saying this. " Can do it for me again ? All bros, how can i reject a SYT nurse in uniform sort of begging me to paint n finger her, i think even a monk also behtahan. My hand start to go there and to my surprise, she had already remove her thong b4 that, getting ready for my "art work". I uses my middle finger to play with her outer "abalone" 1st and realise that it's already full of "XO" sauce liao. Again , i ask her to lift her right leg across my face while the other standing on the floor. This is the only position i can have and the best angle to service that "juicy tunnel".
I began to paint and finger her at the same time with "2nd gear". She start to moan softly, arrrh...arrrh...! At the sametime, she grab my already well position "Scud missile" straight into her mouth and start blowing. Her BJ was improving evertime she perform. KNN, i think she use to do it b4 and kehkeh tell me she's a virgin blower. Anyway, who cares, i m the one benefiting now.
I start to use my powerful n superbly flexible tongue, trying to drill it into her tight tunnel. Arrrrh....arrrrhh.....!Her tasty "abalone" juice was fantastic, i finish every single drop of it. As usual, her body start to jerk abit. I know she's reaching her peak and i increase my speed to "overdrive". Her moan start to get louder and her juice is also dripping profusely. Her tunnel appears tighter & tighter and that familiar soft scream again appear into my ears and i know she juz came.
Even after she came, she kept pumping for me. I can tell she's really craving for my "half boil egg white" and prepare to finish every drops of it. I was about to cum liao when she suddenly stop blowing and start to lick my canon head. I think she knows that i m going to explode and want me to enjoy longer so she switch pattern. NB she's really an expert! But all u bros knows, sometime when exploding, u really can't stop it from cuming, so i quickly use my left hand and grab my manhood and push back into her mouth. She understand what i mean and i fire my entire round deep into her mouth. Again, she didn't waste any single drop.
As usual, we quickly clean up everything to prevent being caught. I remind her of my request earlier once she meet the doctor. I tell her i want to go back home so that we can have a "cum after cum" session w/out worrying being CIA. She pinch my cheek lightly and again gave me that kind of CFM face and said " i will ask for u, i m also looking forward to it". B4 she leave the room, i gave a light squeeze on her " Mt Fuji" & a kiss on her lips.

Stay tune bros, upped my pts if u bros want more.......

Moojoo
02-07-2006, 06:36 PM
bro.....i was wondering how u recover from hospital? not enuf rest and constantly drained......

But anyway...great story....cant wait for more!!!!!:)

Romy77
02-07-2006, 07:09 PM
It's up 2 u to believe it or not, if u find that my encounter is a shit liar, then don't read it. At least other bros are enjoying it, i m juz sharing my encounter with all u guys. Hope u guys like it! Thks for ur comments anyway. Cheers!
bro ... keeep going la ... its ok ... bet there`s many of ur fans wanted to read more of urs ....... cheers

bedek05
02-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Bro Liana do please continue yr story.:D

ldy_hanger
02-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Bro Liana .... keep it up !! :D

DIDI
02-07-2006, 08:49 PM
wow i having fever now can i oso go SGH n rest few days ...
two thumps up

chico_peh
02-07-2006, 09:29 PM

Hey bro liana,

Dont care abt this kind of pple la...

That time I write abt my rendezvous in Sentosa then I talk abt hall in NUS oso kena flamed...

Haizzz

TRUE STORIES always kena flamed...

B-free
02-07-2006, 09:33 PM
nice story keep it going :)

shadowlessnight
02-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Bro Liana,

Good Work! Keep it up and make us horny.....

Too bad I do not any point to reward as I only joined recently, if not I upped you too.

Will start camping here in this thread too.

Cheer!

wintay
03-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Ha.. How I wish I can stay in hospital and meet up old horny friends.. Haa.. Very interesting indeed. That is a good side of staying in a single bed room. You can have your "Privacy" in the room...

orangeox
07-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Yo Liana,

Good Story..continue boh?

Cheers

lampaji
08-07-2006, 02:16 AM
up up!~!~!~

i am wondering, like that stay in hospital like machiam more tiring siah!!~!~

Bro Liana,

Good Work! Keep it up and make us horny.....

Too bad I do not any point to reward as I only joined recently, if not I upped you too.

Will start camping here in this thread too.

Cheer!

Maveric
08-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Brother Liana,wish i had the sort of luck the last time i was in hospital!!!
U are the MAN............!!!!

peacock
09-07-2006, 01:23 PM
lolz.. i also wish to be attended by a such friend nurse lolz.. =p

SilviaS13
09-07-2006, 03:18 PM
didi di di kena hj and bj...its itching for some unaffliated full blown pussy action!

DeClanz
24-07-2006, 12:14 PM
no more continuation of the story ah bro liana ?

ass77
24-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Great story

Two thumbs up!!

michael8330
29-07-2006, 05:53 PM
bro, write more lah
don't stop , keep write:D

funwheel
29-07-2006, 08:05 PM
good work, keep coming.:)

michael8330
29-07-2006, 09:35 PM
really don't understand , i get bro to write more , but ppls here zap my point and did not left down the name:(

Hunkyforever
30-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Very nice story indeed. But NYP student nurses do not do night shift..... :p

openminded
30-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Very nice story indeed. But NYP student nurses do not do night shift..... :p

oh yes.. they do.. but not every year..

Artic
30-07-2006, 01:25 AM
Well Done....keep Them Cuming....:d

Hunkyforever
30-07-2006, 01:42 AM
oh yes.. they do.. but not every year..

No lah, they dun, no matter are they in year 1,2 or 3.. Not in 1995 anyway... :D

Liana
31-07-2006, 06:18 PM
To all loyal bros, sori for all your patience. I juz came back from China for my biz trip. I will continue my stories soon after i settle my project. Cyah!

cactus88
31-07-2006, 06:31 PM
will be waiting

B-free
31-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Ok Ok , we all camp veri long already...

Gentle Boy
01-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Bro Liana,

You are very good. Awaiting for more inputs from you. Cheers :) Will up your points.

jeffrey83
02-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Brother, when huh?... I come in just for u onli lo... dun bother those fellows... Lame la.. they all.. At least there's a portion of us who Support u

Support, Support, Support, Support

phyllispng
02-08-2006, 01:39 AM
sorry to burst yr bubble. NYP 1995 no nursing course yet