PDA

View Full Version : Northern Vietnamese Girls Experience Sharing/Culture Understanding

Goldenhair
06-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Hi everyone. Hi HH88 and rest of the guys. Been a while since i last post.
Lately i got my own hdb 3rm. In Kallang. Small place with only 2 common rooms type.

I rented 1 of the room to my ex Haiphong gf. Who in turn brought 2 other Haiphong girls to rent from me. All 3 in 1 room. Seems like heaven right?

Hell..no. After living with them for almost 2 months,now i know northern vbs opinion of us. Damn bad. The whole point of this post is because i had witness too many singapore bros being robert by them. Basically standard give $,buy gifts and NO SEX!!!!

I have my own vb gfs in saigon. So totally different from these northern scheming vbs. But after they allowed me to see their fbs and stuff, i kinda understand why. Northern vbs, we had seen plenty. But northern vn men? Omg..tall,dashing,rich and educated. To be honest, singapore men have no chance. No offences to any bros. Speaking the truth. But the past months had kinda shocked me. Why northern vbs are so much more different than the normal southern girls i usually know? Its such a shock that although northern girls are really really pretty, they are also the most devious,cold hearted,most money minded type of girls i ever met!!!

Any bros who had spent time with northern girls and care to share any opinions/ experience with me? I would really appteciate that.

conquer
06-09-2015, 07:35 PM
Sometimes men have too much of time and money but got no way to spend. So mah buy some cheap romance from the hoes lor...

It is not necessary to involve sex in this kinda relationship. Just spending money to make the hoes smile as to bring the time back to the innocent puppy-love. How sweet... :p

Of course, buying sex is cheap, but buying romance is gonna incur a massive damage. We have seen some uncles cleared the CPF just for this kinda deal. :o

willgo
06-09-2015, 08:51 PM
I dont agree with what u said, why are those northern girls in singapore? Are they working in Singapore entertaining industry? if so, many have mindset to reap as much from the guys here, I have met Southern girls in Singapore who are very money-minded too, drink kopi with me also ask me for money.

When dating in Vietnam, I do notice Northern girls are not so short-sighted like Southern girls. They will still keep in contact with me even if I hadnt really msg them or meet them for sometime. ( perhaps their mindset is i am still potentially useful to them in future )
But for Southern girls, most will forget abt me or dont even bother to reply my msg if i hadnt promise them anything or contact them frequently.

Speaking of robert, there are many Singapore man being robert by Southern girls too. For those who buy gift and give $ without getting sex from them, who to blame? The man or the girls?
Most girls from poor country who are out to hook foreign man, be it thai, PRC, Northern or Southern Vietnam girls, you give them tons of gift and money without asking for sex, who will reject?

In my opinion, there is no right or wrong, if the man feel more satisfying to impress than to bed them, why not?
In the West, there are sugar daddy who happy to pay sugar baby just to meet them for dinner several times a month (without sex)
Everybody get what they want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0iiV0X-xmQ

The whole point of this post is because i had witness too many singapore bros being robert by them. Basically standard give $,buy gifts and NO SEX!!!!
To be honest, singapore men have no chance. No offences to any bros. Speaking the truth. But the past months had kinda shocked me. Why northern vbs are so much more different than the normal southern girls i usually know? Its such a shock that although northern girls are really really pretty, they are also the most devious,cold hearted,most money minded type of girls i ever met!!!

Goldenhair
07-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Thanks all for your views. I agree. But generally, my feel is northern girls are more materialistic compared to the southern ones.

hoian
07-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Because "northern" is pretty big, it depends on which part u referring to. I know some very nice gals from the north like Cao Bang. Gals from Halong are pretty poor so not so devious and pretty straightforward. Haiphong gals are pretty messed up... common for them to have one or two of their family members in jail for drugs etc.

But I am just generalising. Everywhere have good and bad ppl. :)

Hurricane88
07-09-2015, 04:12 PM
To me no difference lah...:)

I just went to Hanoi...I have seen dashing young men and also non handsome...so no difference...:)

I also saw pretty and non pretty VBs from Hanoi...to me there are no difference...:)

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13441636&postcount=9926

Goldenhair
13-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Thanks all. Its good to know everyone's opinions just to make sure know for myself. But its a big country. I agreed with that. And yes, HaiPhong girls are pretty messed up.
It still amazes me that they have no qualms on spending money on themselves when their families are in need of money. Haha..latest chat and observations from them. Anyway,it really changes my perspective of them after living with batches of Hai Phong girls. Just imagine if i marry 1 without understanding them. Can say is hong gan liao. Hehehe..

Hurricane88
13-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Thanks all. Its good to know everyone's opinions just to make sure know for myself. But its a big country. I agreed with that. And yes, HaiPhong girls are pretty messed up.
It still amazes me that they have no qualms on spending money on themselves when their families are in need of money. Haha..latest chat and observations from them. Anyway,it really changes my perspective of them after living with batches of Hai Phong girls. Just imagine if i marry 1 without understanding them. Can say is hong gan liao. Hehehe..

IMHO, all gals need money be it any Nationality.

Haiphong is just a province in the North of Vietnam and south eastern from Hanoi with a population of around 2 million people.

I dun think you can stereo-type the gals from Haiphong alone because any Viet gals that came to Sinkieland can be stereo-type into WL and not wifey material.

Yes, there is plenty of cheap sex services offered in Haiphong because of the latest development there and the seaport became more important. But the gals offering sex services in Haiphong largely not from Haiphong but from neighboring provinces.

Northern provinces in Vietnam are poorer compared to the Southern provinces and the gals are more desperate but compared to Central provinces which was ravaged by the WAR, the Northern provinces are much better off.

My two dongs view above.

Goldenhair
19-09-2015, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the share Hh88. Although the girls are from Haiphong, they mostly go to Hanoi for most stuff. The scary thing is
..they can just spend money without control and have high expectations. But the Vinaport incident had left many in debts. That i know. But they just behave very differently lor...compared to.my Saigon girls. I would say..more demanding and more material expectations. But they also dress better and know how to act classy better.

jackbl
19-09-2015, 08:46 AM
There are many gals from the northern parts working in Ye Shanghai...... Go and experience yourself :)

Goldenhair
20-09-2015, 12:59 PM
That is silly. Why do I have to go YSH when i been living with 7 of them so far? Best part they are paying me money instead of me paying them. Hahaha. I think you misunderstood the purpose of my thread.
This thread is for understanding the Northern( specifically Haiphong/Hanoi) girls' mindset beyond a Robert/Customer's perspective. I want to know those views beyond the Robert/Customer perspective. I had enough of those daily..hahaha. And it is stated at the start of my post. Been living with them more than 3 months already. Seen too much from roberts/customers perspective liao.

sammyboyfor
22-09-2015, 09:15 AM
That is silly. Why do I have to go YSH when i been living with 7 of them so far? Best part they are paying me money instead of me paying them. Hahaha. I think you misunderstood the purpose of my thread.
This thread is for understanding the Northern( specifically Haiphong/Hanoi) girls' mindset beyond a Robert/Customer's perspective. I want to know those views beyond the Robert/Customer perspective. I had enough of those daily..hahaha. And it is stated at the start of my post. Been living with them more than 3 months already. Seen too much from roberts/customers perspective liao.

These girls who are renting rooms from you..... what do they do for a living?

Hurricane88
22-09-2015, 09:27 AM
These girls who are renting rooms from you..... what do they do for a living?

BOSS asking the obvious...:confused:..definitely the girls are here to be FL...:)

sammyboyfor
22-09-2015, 02:43 PM
BOSS asking the obvious...:confused:..definitely the girls are here to be FL...:)

Exactly! .... so it goes without saying that they have serious character issues. To judge a whole region based on the whores they produce is ludicrous.

English whores, American whores, Italian whores, NZ whores and OZ whores are no different from Vietcong whores. They're in it for the money.

henabi
22-09-2015, 05:44 PM
too generalizing liao lah... North Vietnam is sho big :(

how you got to know the 1st Haiphong girl?

through KTV in Singapore??? If that's the channel you got to know this girl, then generally the rest of the girls she bring will be along the same line...

remember this phrase "Birds of the same feather flock together"