tomyam...chai mai??

Bro, chai.

hugoman
29-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Damage for tarma?

Damage for tarma 240/90/4

hugoman
29-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Bros, I am trying to find someone to QC her and Amina on tarma. Any bros interested?

yleong99
29-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Received sms from Bro Hugo to take out the first blood for this babe.

Now in office, will wait for tonite to complete my FR as per promise to him.

One word to describe this babe.

CLASSY!!

29-06-2006, 06:14 PM

Now in office, will wait for tonite to complete my FR as per promise to him.

One word to describe this babe.

CLASSY!!

Bro pls dun let me wait so long hor.

antlau
29-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Bro hugo,

i am interested to try tarma, but can extend time to 2 hours? 1.5 hours for 4 times a bit siong..hehe..:D

29-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Bro hugo,

i am interested to try tarma, but can extend time to 2 hours? 1.5 hours for 4 times a bit siong..hehe..:D

Bro I had PM u.

yleong99
29-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Now starting to write!!

Later then post!!

:D

Bro pls dun let me wait so long hor.

Ah Jet
29-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Sigh .... I very heart pain .... Bro Hugo knows why :(

sherly
29-06-2006, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE=hugoman]Name : Lucy

yleong99
29-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Kekeke!!

I reply earlier than u??

Sigh .... I very heart pain .... Bro Hugo knows why :(

yleong99
29-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Here we go!!

Today kind of busy and soon after my lunch received a sms from Bro Hugoman.

"Bro today I got new gal. Lucy, available. She had nt start work today. Bro u interested to take first blood?"

Imagination went wild. First blood? Wondering how she look, service good or not? All these stuffs keep on repeating in my mind.

The final decision : Mai tu liao.

Kin kin call him and confirmed on the time slot and told my boss that I need to rush out urgently to attend to some matters. (First time Hugoman sms me for first blood, at the same time was thinking this time never take up the offer then next time maybe he dun offer me liao :D)

Manage to reach the designated hotel on time. On my way there keep on sms Bro hugoman to get some details for this babe. Kekeke. First time taking up the offer without looking at the photos.

Got the necessary info and proceed to the battle field liao. Few knocks on the door and here she come. Dressed in a transparent black lingerie with black lacy bra and sexy undies. First look she look matured. Although I know that ladies tend to be more sensitive abt their age, but I couldn't resist my curiousity of knowing her age.

After taking off my shoes, I went over to the sofa and rest. Lighted my cigarattes. She walk over to me and sit beside me. At this point of time, I can really take a good look at her. She look classy. Typically those tai tai type (I mean those younger one hor). Remind me of one of my friend who look similiar to her.

She started slowly undressing my top and my hands are busy fondering body. Once I was fully undress I carry her over to the bed and start to strip her piece by piece. Nice handfull breast with small pointed nipples. Proceed to fondle and lick her nipples. Shiok!! Slowly she took out her undies. My favourite! Superbly nicely trim pussy. Raba raba abit and she offer to go and soak in the bathtub.

While in the bathtub, she used one towel and place it under my head. Action start. Cleaning me very part of my body while I was naughtly teasing her with my laser eyes scanning every part of the body. Rest of the action look SOP to me until one stage she ask me to lift my body up (Just above the water) and she lay her legs under my body. Guess wat! BBBJ in this position. Shiok shiok!! Tell her cannot tahan for long liao and ask her to clean up and went over to the bed.

While on the bed, I kana attacked by her powerful BBBJ. Tougue going round my dick with deep throat while I keep on playing with her breast and touching her body. Cap me and we proceed with the FJ. FJ was good. Started with her on top enjoying every moment of her views. Change to doggie and finish off with missionary. Both of us was sweating and after taking of the CD she went over to the controller to lower the air-con.

While lying on the bed resting. She offered to give me some massage. Good strength. We talk abit on her job at Bangkok and gossip on her boss (Bro Hugoman). Her hands also non-stop playing with my dick to encourage him to go for the 2nd shot ASAP. While my small bro got abit of feeling she started with her BBBJ again. OMFG really buay tahan liao. She ask me whether try before oil massage and I say no. She gladly pour the oil on her body and cat-bath me. Not too bad but dun really like the oily feeling. Cap me soon after that for the 2nd round. Can't cum for the 2nd round and she look disappointed.

Took of the CD and start BBBJ me again when I'm on the standing position and she is kneeling. Told me to go the bathtub and soap me with her body. But in the end I decided to call it a day. Clean myself from the oil and wear back my clothes.

Name : Lucy aka cathy (Name given by me. She look like a wild cat to me)
Stat : 33B - 25 - 35 (Dun think her ass got so big. Maybe abt 33)
Height : 1.67 (She tall, machiam model)
Frenching : NA (Never got the chance leh, I dun like to start so she never start I also never ask)
BBBJ : 9 (Best within the whole package)
FJ : 7
Att : 9
GF : 8 (Will get 9 if been offer frenching)
Overall : 8
RTF : Maybe (Special rate for RTF bros?)

Hope all bros can pardon me for writing this boring FR if doesn't appeal good to you. I will try harder next time.

hugoman
29-06-2006, 11:33 PM
Helping Bro Relac to post his FR from Amina thread to here.

Thanks Hugoman For arranging last minute bonk.

was told I was the 3rd to sample this newly arrived delight called Lucy.

Really playful look when door opened , she was wearing a see through gown with the most sexy underwear.... the ones that just want to make you pounce on her immediately.

Very loving attention from shower/bath to the final action in bed. I shall spare you the details , very standard stuff but she is definitely out to please , pleasure and play with you .

Looks : 8/10
Boobs : very very perty but not too big
Body : Devils' reincarnation..... legs could strech for miles
BBBJ : par excellence
Attitude : Gold Star A++++++

For those who care to read this far , she does look like somebody out of the sitcom ' friends '. But to tell you is to spoil the fun for you.

Enjoy guys ! And please be nice to her.

orangemacaw
30-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Thanks Bro Man for the arrangement and accomodating my last minute changes.

Lucy is not your regular SYT, more on the small biz owner, corporate look type (if you can imagine her putting on a biz suit). She is tall, slim and well proportionated. Unlike most TG, she is able to hold a conversation pretty well. For me, able to communicate is important.

It was a pleasurable experience and in particular, her BBBJ is exceptional and for CIM lovers, she is a must-try. Below are my ratings:

Looks: 7.5 (look like my ex-girlfriend when blowing)
Body: 7.5
BBBJ: 9.5
FJ: 8.5
Overall: 8

30-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Thanks Bro Man for the arrangement and accomodating my last minute changes.

Lucy is not your regular SYT, more on the small biz owner, corporate look type (if you can imagine her putting on a biz suit). She is tall, slim and well proportionated. Unlike most TG, she is able to hold a conversation pretty well. For me, able to communicate is important.

It was a pleasurable experience and in particular, her BBBJ is exceptional and for CIM lovers, she is a must-try. Below are my ratings:

Looks: 7.5 (look like my ex-girlfriend when blowing)
Body: 7.5
BBBJ: 9.5
FJ: 8.5
Overall: 8

Bro thanks for your FR.

KhitTheungKhoon
30-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Finally got to try this gem from the Land of a Thousand Smiles!

What can I say which has not been reported by my fellow cheongsters. Lucy is truly a gem and please do treat her nice and gentle.

She is as beautiful as her photo and a very nice girl to talk to . This is tom yam I must say it is certainly very good. Makes you want to go for more. My cravings will probably be changed from vodka to tom yam?? Anyway, to summarise what the other bros have reported about Lucy, here are my findings :-

Looks : 7/10
Body : 9/10 ( I like tall and slim gal )
Boobs : 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10 ( I like CIM )
Frenching : Yes
FJ : 8/10 (like her genuine moaning)
RTF : Definitely

Hope this short FR helps the other bros. Bros again, do treat her gently

Benz_Cunt
30-06-2006, 06:14 PM
nice sweet girl there

Nordic88
30-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Here we go!!

Name : Lucy aka cathy (Name given by me. She look like a wild cat to me)
Stat : 33B - 25 - 35 (Dun think her ass got so big. Maybe abt 33)
Height : 1.67 (She tall, machiam model)
Frenching : NA (Never got the chance leh, I dun like to start so she never start I also never ask)
BBBJ : 9 (Best within the whole package)
FJ : 7
Att : 9
GF : 8 (Will get 9 if been offer frenching)
Overall : 8
RTF : Maybe (Special rate for RTF bros?)

Hope all bros can pardon me for writing this boring FR if doesn't appeal good to you. I will try harder next time.

Not at all, now I know my choice for my next bonk!
Grreat FR on her!

chiongchiong
30-06-2006, 11:35 PM
First of all, thanks to Hugoman for arranging a last min session.

It has been a long time since I last visited a FL. And I must really say that Lucy is one of those super friendly FL. She really makes me feel comfortable with her and she is also very hardworking.

I'm not going to go into details but 1 more thing I must comment is that she gave me a super long and nice BBBJ. :)

Rating:
Looks: 7/10 (Quite nice with makeup, 90% like the photo)
Figure: 7/10 (A cupper with nice nipples, very slender body)
FJ: 6/10 (Today very tired so didn't really F much, hahaha..., but I think can try many position if requested.)
BJ: 9/10 (Very good!!!)
RTF: Sure, will have to arrange again :)
Damage: 130/2/90

hugoman
01-07-2006, 11:28 AM
nice sweet girl there

Bro kin kin booked, u will like her service very much:D
Bro wat happen to yur points?:eek:

yleong99
01-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Kekekeke!!

Go and try lar!!

I really think she worth the bonk!!

:D :D

hugoman
01-07-2006, 02:54 PM
First of all, thanks to Hugoman for arranging a last min session.

It has been a long time since I last visited a FL. And I must really say that Lucy is one of those super friendly FL. She really makes me feel comfortable with her and she is also very hardworking.

I'm not going to go into details but 1 more thing I must comment is that she gave me a super long and nice BBBJ. :)

Rating:
Looks: 7/10 (Quite nice with makeup, 90% like the photo)
Figure: 7/10 (A cupper with nice nipples, very slender body)
FJ: 6/10 (Today very tired so didn't really F much, hahaha..., but I think can try many position if requested.)
BJ: 9/10 (Very good!!!)
RTF: Sure, will have to arrange again :)
Damage: 130/2/90

Bro now then I knw why u so so so enjoyed. Waiting for your RTF.

KhitTheungKhoon
01-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Kekekeke!!

Go and try lar!!

I really think she worth the bonk!!

:D

Bro, agree with u. I had tried her more than 24hr before but my memories is very clear. Cannot forget the 90min time spent with her.She really left a deep impression in my head. Not love but her service and sex.;)

dn360
01-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Once again thanks to Bro Ace

Had a very good time with Lucy.

Enter the rm and was greeted by this nice lady. Before i could seat down, as ask to take shower. Shower was SOP. I mean standing shower, but during the shower she gave me a good 15min of BBBJ while looking at me what a turn on. Get to bed, this is when all good thing happened. Got 10 min of BBBJ again follow by she on top n doggie...... I came within 15min cos me old man. Rested awhile, her hand got nothing to do so start to play with my dick me told her that i can not make it for the 2nd round and she say NO to me cos her wanted to have the 2nd round. So she go down to my dick n put it all the way into her mouth........... She is a playfull gal, keep looking at me n keep asking me do i feel anything.......... she keeping sucking n sucking for i think 20min before i unload all my cum into her mouth n she suck me dry. After all i am a happy man........

Once again thanks to Bro Ace

spermmann2003
02-07-2006, 04:47 PM
writing this fr as promised. arranged for tarma for lucy and amina with ah man.
got the green light to go up, rang the doorbell. the moment it opened i was greeted by a super horny look (lucy) from behind the door. i smiled and looked into the room, standing there with her pyjamas was amina. i was totally bowled over by the way the girls look. lucy is just like in the pic, maybe a tad skinnier but her body damn solid. amina's pic dont go her justice at all. she is a lot lot cuter in person.

i'm so damn tired now from the session im too lazy to post the details but these 2 girls are a great combination. somehow feel lucy is the more spontaneous one. thoughout the whole session keep giving me this CFM face, and keep asking me to f!@# her, while amina will be by the side and when i turn to look at her, she will give me this super SYT innocent look and smile her sweet smile. wah, heart melt man. lucy would normally be the one to make the moves and amina would just follow but i always concentrate more on amina, then lucy would change to supporting cast. haha. these are 2 horny girls man. fired 3 shots in total. my legs are all wobbly now haha.

Lucy
look: 7/10, she looks better in person than the pic
boobs: 7/10small but just nice for her tight body
bj: 8/10
fj: 8/10, her cowgirl is shiok

Amina
look 9.5/10, i totally love her girl next door look
boobs: 9/10 really nice firm tits
bj: 9/10
fj: 9/10

the attitude of the girls are top notch, very service oriented. make me feel really comfortable and it was fun throughout. great sex with the occassional banter really made the session worthwhile.

im starting to miss amina already :o

doremond
03-07-2006, 08:40 AM
hi bros,

As promised to Bro Hugoman, an FR on lucy.

Actually tried to book an appointment with Bro Hugoman on Saturday evening but was fully booked, therefore book on sunday late morning. Btw Bro Hugoman was very helpful in arranging for a bonk on saturday evening for me but i was quite restricted with my timing

Anyway, on sunday morning, went to destinated hotel, called Okt for room no, went straight up and knock on the door, KNN, the cleaners was staring at me
Then opening the door was a tall, slender and charming lady in her mid 20s. Not your usual SYT but was charming in her own way. she is blooding tall and my god has a very porportional figure. one of the best i've seen. as u know, some gals has tits but no butts, or vice versa. she has a well curved body hidden in a see through gown. Titts are of A/B + but was perky and firm. (not for boobs lovers )

As i've bathed before, we procced down to undress and TCSS. she is quite well versed in english and chinese for a LOS. Luckily im able to converse with her in a little Thai, therefore click very well. We then started to french and proceed with some catbath. quite sop though. And before i could finger her, she has ald apply some KY at her lovehole, was quite a turnoff. but nevertheless, she gave me quite a BBBJ. then cap me and procced to ride me like a cowgal. Skills was alrite and was very accomadating to various position. doggie, missionary etc. managed to blow my seeds after like 10mins.

was quite spent and laid down to rest as too much worldcup for the past few days. (heng ah, france win brazil, managed to win some dough for the bonking). TCSS while she gave me some half past six massage.
actually managed to fall asleep but was awoken later by her BBBJ. DIDI got hard again, she then cap me and start riding me. as i was to tired, told her to BBBJ me and this time managed me to CIM.

Overall a good bonk except the KY jelly part

Conclusion:
Lucy
HT/Wt: 167/45 (i think)
Looks: 6.5/10 (would look great as a OL)
tits: 7/10 (A/B perky and firm)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 6/10 (she apply KY)
Frenching: Yes
AR: NIL
Fingering: Yes
Total damage: 130+10tips w r/cd
Overall : 7/10 ( very friendly and chatty)
RTF: no (why waste time on one fish when u can have the whole ocean)

hugoman
03-07-2006, 01:13 PM
writing this fr as promised. arranged for tarma for lucy and amina with ah man.
got the green light to go up, rang the doorbell. the moment it opened i was greeted by a super horny look (lucy) from behind the door. i smiled and looked into the room, standing there with her pyjamas was amina. i was totally bowled over by the way the girls look. lucy is just like in the pic, maybe a tad skinnier but her body damn solid. amina's pic dont go her justice at all. she is a lot lot cuter in person.

i'm so damn tired now from the session im too lazy to post the details but these 2 girls are a great combination. somehow feel lucy is the more spontaneous one. thoughout the whole session keep giving me this CFM face, and keep asking me to f!@# her, while amina will be by the side and when i turn to look at her, she will give me this super SYT innocent look and smile her sweet smile. wah, heart melt man. lucy would normally be the one to make the moves and amina would just follow but i always concentrate more on amina, then lucy would change to supporting cast. haha. these are 2 horny girls man. fired 3 shots in total. my legs are all wobbly now haha.

Lucy
look: 7/10, she looks better in person than the pic
boobs: 7/10small but just nice for her tight body
bj: 8/10
fj: 8/10, her cowgirl is shiok

Amina
look 9.5/10, i totally love her girl next door look
boobs: 9/10 really nice firm tits
bj: 9/10
fj: 9/10

the attitude of the girls are top notch, very service oriented. make me feel really comfortable and it was fun throughout. great sex with the occassional banter really made the session worthwhile.

im starting to miss amina already :o

Bros, I just get to know that these two gals, Amina n Lucy, are a great tarma pair at BBK.They had do many times already. They know how to make bros here steam, steam.

hugoman
03-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Any Bros wish to try?

yleong99
03-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Bro, never up me huh??

Any Bros wish to try?

kenichi
03-07-2006, 11:49 PM
My first FR and actually my first cheong with someone I don't know. Arranged for Lucy yesterday night. Opened door and saw a face which looks not really similar to the picture. Don't get me wrong. I think she looks better in person. Went in, shower, bbbj during shower. Was feeling tired already coz before that went drinking. Bonked someone else the previous night, and thought I am still young and can do it again with only 3 hours sleep the previous night. Hell, got problem keeping bro up. Every time cap me bonk abit my bro went to sleep. Think I'm too used to no wearing cap. Bonked my ex's all without cap (heng never tio pregnant before. Hope is nothing wrong with my tadpoles...). 2 weeks ago started bonking a friend I knew for 8 years. Liew...digressing. Anyway, lucky Lucy's bj skill very good. Good suction and lots of tongue action. Was intermittently giving me bbbj and hj. When giving hj when I told her I cumming liaoz. Thought she will just carry on with the hj and let me explode but instead she immediately bury her mouth over my bro and give me the strongest suck and licking. Exploded in her mouth and and she carry sucking. My whole body went in spasm. Carried on sucking and licking until I told her to stop coz I cannot stand the sensation already. Thought one of my ex's quite good but now she pales in comparison. So paisay cannot bonk her, macham she not attractive. She's friendly and willing to please. Kept asking me what I like and does dirty talking. Will recommend you bros out there!

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 7/10 small but fitting for her figure.
Body : 8/10 Very slim and tight
BBBJ : 8/10 (giving 8 just in case I have better)
Attitude : 9/10

Barca
04-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Had my shot on Lucy last weekend.....due to some timing problem, dammn hot (i mean weather) that day when waiting, luckily was cooled down by lucy......her friendly and great GFE attitude.

Anyway juz had my shot last week oso on Amina, and i would say Lucy is slightly better in terms of communication with you. She also know how to handle you and your 'Bro' very well.:D
But ofcourse Lucy lose out on those pair of "HeadLights"......

Below is a summary on Lucy. (As compare to my FR on Amina)

Look : 15% better than Amina. 8/10.
Boobs : -25% as compare to Amina. 6.5/10 (me boobs lover mah)
Attitude : 15% better than Amina. 8.5/10. (Can communicate well)
BBBJ : 10% better than Amina. 8.5/10 (GOOD, esp when looking eye to eye with you)
HJ : 0% on par with Amina. (Know how to make you cum....heehee)

Overall : Won Amina by a "Horse Nose" and you need Photo-Finish to determine the winner...........:D