PDA

View Full Version : PM Summons DISD for an Update

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-09-2015, 05:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

PM: How? How? How? Don't give me that blur fuck look though I know you are one

DISD: Bad news boss. Ground reports not favourable in many areas. My men worked round the clock for past 5 days

PM: Brief me

DISD: Aljunied WP will hang on close to their 2011 results. Your attacks on their AHPETC boomeranged. Voters there very pissed. Especially the younger ones. So, even with ministerial calibre Yeo there, no difference. Hougang lagi no need to say. Ah Huat will improve on his performance. PE Ah Lian same same. Charles Chong no chance of an upset and I bet you must be very upset on what I said

PM: Fuck you, just brief me on what is happening and not whether I am upset or not. You don't wish to be Perm Sec? You want to be a Deputy Sec? Or Senior DS?

DISD: No boss. I want PS. All previous directors made it to PS

PM: Go on .....

DISD: Fengshan also gone. Ground reports indicate WP to win. Easily 60%. EC GRC got fight. 50-50 now but my boys are supporting the WP

PM: What the fuck! Your boys support WP and not PAP?

DISD: They tell me bo pien coz the WP team is really credible and the team led by Swee Say mo lan yong

to be continued ..................

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?215034-PM-Summons-DISD-for-an-Update&goto=newpost).