PDA

View Full Version : Sun Xueling totally misses the BIG PICTURE, and I know why...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-09-2015, 09:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

She seems to be deaf to the voices on the ground and she dares say she volunteered at the grassroots?
To do what? She must not forget that whatever she does at the grassroots, she is using taxpayers money to do so.
I also say this to all other grassroots people.

While there are people who will still listen to such ridiculous pep talk like 'cherish' and 'past glory', I personally do not think such tactics will work now. Afterall, she is too late. PAP was given the last chance in 2011.

One thing I know of Singaporean mentality, we have a lot of patience and forbearance, but once the last straw is broken, Singaporeans are tenacious to protect our space, aspirations and future. Whoever party cannot do the job, Singaporeans will send them out the door. When the door is shut, it's over. Really and truly over for PAP. I'm sorry to let her know that.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?214998-Sun-Xueling-totally-misses-the-BIG-PICTURE-and-I-know-why&goto=newpost).