PDA

View Full Version : jAime's adventures

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:17 PM
This is old story by now. She took down her blog after much negative comment and I don't think she's going to come back. Such good stuff should not be wasted. Share with all the brothers in the forum here :)

**** http://jaimedays.blogspot.com/ ****

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Saturday, May 22, 2004

im so excited!!...all began last week..after i recieved my 2nd sem results...damn sucky can....dun even wanna +++ abt it...haiz....my mood so was so bad i juz changed and went out....went to plaza sing....walk ard alone for damn long....abt afternn 2+ so not reallie much ppl la...went to moshi moshi in B1....den i was outside the shop and bent down to look at the rings there....damnit....realised theres this guy inside the shop thru the glass lookg at mi...at not just lookg at mi can....i realised my new top too big liao....bend down den my breasts were like exposed...not alot...just abit more than the cleavage.....at first i panic but den i realised quite fun leh....juz let him c abit la...not like im eva goin to meet him again rite?....and not sae i stripping for him to c or wat la....can tease him man..show abit but not all sia...haa...feel damn notti....after abt 30 sec lydat den i tink he oso paiseh den walk away liao....but the funny part was that his gf with him...hah....she looks pissed....tink of it its quite exciting ya noe....juz show ur stuff a little...for the fun of it....juz so long as nobody noes who ure and stuff...yesh....im feeling notti...i went to the ladies den took off my bra!...i dun believe i did that....tink for the fun of it.....i neva tried b4 goin out wo my undies yah....it was invigorating can....quite funny feeling....feels like everywhere u walk den ppl are all like staring at u....its ok la...i wearing brown top...so ppl cant c thru it....haa...went to arcade to play daytona alone for a while...juz feeling damn crappy and need some excitement la i guessed....walk ard summore den decided to go home...the feeling walking ard braless..haa....tink shd do it more often....but its not exciting enuff....will tink of some other stuff.....maybe go sch braless?...haa....i go up the 162 den shit..so crowded gotta stand....and its so squeezy....suddenly feel damn worried that some tall guys(im only 158) can peep in leh....or suddenly the bus jerk den i zao geng....haa...cant help worrying la....den keep lookg ard...tink some ppl muz have realise how come my top behind cant c any bra strap sia.....den i keep looking down....tink if anyone bother to look closely can see the shape leh...wah...the excitement...but i keep tellin my self wat the heck...all tis ppl wun c mi again in my life...haa...actually the whole trip ok leh...cept one part...the bus near the thomson there den turing into macritie this stupid taxi make my bus jam break....wah....i suddenly fly abit....den this guy next to mi...shit he quite shuai....i dunno he got c anything anot....but like he keep staring at mi aftertt.....after its safely home.....all my frens all go abroad holidaes liao...so i got hell lot of time to try mre stuff...haa

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Saturday, May 22, 2004

ok...i +++ so much abt exciting stuff tink muz intro myself hor....actually jaime obviously not my real name la...and of cuz wun sae...imagine i type all tis kinda stuff here den my fam frens and my bf will tink i wat....tink singapore is like tt la....but tink shd juz keep a blog...find it reallie exciting....haa....im 20 la tis year...now studying in nus....juz finish first yr.....try to find mi la....nus got how many mountain of gals...haa....aniwae...everytime i intro abit la...after tt dae...the next dae i try abit more....decided to wear a sleeveless wo bra....quite scary leh....but of cuz not white sleeveless....black one....i keep lookg at the mirror c will zaogeng anot...i tink wun la...juz tt unless got reallie hamsap guys den maybe can...haa...den decided to wear jeans skirt....above kneecap that type....shd i wear undies anot?.....tink i wear first...later go out den maybe take off...haa...how ar?...i tink im getting veri notti....muz pray that nobody eva finds out wat im doin....if not die sia......i decide to go town again la...go heeren c cds....i pack one bra in my bag...scared halfway attract too much attention......so i take bus to bishan mrt....wah sia lah...so many iritating sch kids can....they haven start holidaes ar....some of them at my shoulder level leh...dun tink they will peep rite?.....haa...aniwae i reach bishan liao...cannot take bein so guai liao...i go the mrt toilet den take off my undies...im so notti...how?....this time it is reallie reallie scary....juz keep having the feeling that ppl all reallie lookg at mi sia....nervous...aniwae i got on the mrt....den lean on the glass thing next to the door....i keep my legs damn close...panic la....and oso keep my arms close to my body...haa....but boring la...i c the mrt ppl all taking afternn nap....haiz...not exciting...so fast den reach orchard liao....wah den start exciting man....i taking the escalator....den keep lookg down c go ppl look up anot....haa....den walk wisma taka to heeren...along the way went topgirl...i saw this top...actually not top...its this shirt...are u tinkg wat i tinkg....but its pink leh....u tink can seethru?....haa..out of pt....later den i come back buy....actually i walk so long liao..its getting quite normal leh...why gals bother to wear stuff inside?....tink like dun wear oso no big deal....unless maybe to sch la....or the material can see thru....aniwae..i go heeren hor...i listen to cd halfway...den tis guy bang mi den i drop a disc....wah...siao liao....i forgot wat i was not wearing...den like movies like tt mi and him bend down and pick up together....i din even hold up my top....i REALLIE REALLIE tink he saw...cuz shit...he din even look at my face when he pass mi the disc....so paiseh....but den i tink again leh....i wun meet him agian!!..make him happy awhile la...his lucky dae...haa....den veri stupid liao...i got quite daring...later i purposely drop one cd....den i juz bend down and pick....purposely one....but when i wan to tease ppl den nobody notice haiz......den hor...i realised i kept worrying abt my top tt i 4got that i wasnt wearg down there oso..mad le.....i go toilet straight away...den keep bending down...checking...but lucky tink my skirt lucky todae quite long....from the back wun zao geng...haa....but sigh...tis is getting boring...anione got more ideas wat i can do?....later i go shopping ard....downstairs charles and keith ler...look at shoe...argh....den i walk out straight away...they got that type of c shoe the mirror...worried la...and summore the shop ppl all gals...wait they look at mi like i loose woman or smth...zao liao....bored la....so i juz go taka library....wah all the excitement den so late liao..abt 6+ le....i go there den tink shd try something notti again!....got a bk...den purposely sit opposite a guy...u noe the corner one with all the headphones there..wah...abit expose...but i open my legs as far my skirt allow leh..wah...the guy is like my age summore....i lk at him like cant concentrate on he book ...haa....but i tink he cant see la...cuz veri dark...den after awhile i lift my leg up damn high..den cross it...wah...i dunno y i so daring leh....cuz i actually want to lift abit only...but i tink i overdid it....he cant c la i tink....cuz so dark that stupid library....thats all la there...den i went home liao....haa...den i got more notti ideas....i want to take mrt and muz let mi sit down...so can open up agian...i take mrt to raffles place den take the empty train down....but slowly the mrt crowded den everbody standing...so all block....den i mad alridi...i stood up den sit down agian....without pulling my skirt down....so i sit down rite....the skirt was like so short...i tis time reallie panic....den i slowly slowly pull abt 1cm....i dun c the point..tink it not short enuff for ppl to see still...haa...thats all

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Saturday, May 22, 2004

the next few days quite boring la...i went out with my bf....so dare not try anything big...like i said...musnt let those ard mi noe wat stuff i trying to do...got once i go out with him wo my undies..but i wearing jeans la...so not a big deal.....reallie cannot let him find out...hes a reallie reallie nice guy ler.....and i love him alot....and tis stupid adventure must not ruin it......aniwae rem the top from topgirl i saw tt dae?....brought him to see it....den i ask him pink can seethru anot?...haa....he sae cannot....but i tink he cockeye....cuz i wore it wo anything inside the next dae...maybe i selfconscious or wat...but i reallie tink can see thru...it is the baby pink that type of colour the shirt....that means button from front...den u noe sometimes gals wear shirt den actually can c the bra?....mine wasnt there....but ok la..cuz i goin swimming...so juz gotta survive the distance from my hse to bishn swim pool.....and afternn...so veri little ppl....but i tink i got the attention of this guy...abt 28+ like tt....he keep looking in my direction that i feel damn uncomfy....maybe its the shape of the nipple thats givin it away....quite paiseh leh i felt...but its exciting!!...haa....den i gotta act like damn confident of myself like tt....haa...giv his eyes abit of treat la...tease him only wat..haa...go the swim pool change into bikini den go swim....wat can happen?....haa...i was wearing tt type den gotta tie behind the neck one...i decided to do something stupid...i c the pool only got few ppl....do i untie it in the water...shit....den straight away all the water get into the cups u noe?....den i cant control it to tie back....wah...den cuz both hands tying den the water getting in...i look like some mad dog in the water....den most paiseh part is i reallie cannot tie back in the water...so i gotta use my hand to cup the bikini on my breasts to den track the water to the side....den i go no hand to hold the railing to go onto the surface....den i reallie sian alriid....y i din ask a gal fren along?....so i use my left to hold both side of the bikini up...den right hand to hold the railing go up....shit....i look damn chor lor....den i almost slip cuz the stupid floor so wet!....den i tink i may hav expose my left side....i tink so....but damn la....i cant b bothered liao....i slowly ties back...den i tie until damn loose....until my breasts like spilling out like tt...haa...i reallie attract alot of stares...its exciting....haa....

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Saturday, May 22, 2004

and so that was b4 todae.....earlier todae..i tried something again...i found tis reallie short skirt that i alwaes had but too paiseh to wear....even with undies......its white u noe.....and its abt the size of an a4 paper.....i tried it on.....den i test abit..i tink tis skirt i reallie can zao geng....but thats the whole idea rite?....i juz gotta act chor lor abit den ppl can c....haa....nottigal...to go with it i chose tis brown spag top...which is only abit big....i tink im goin abit too far?....who cares...den todae i decided not to bring anything underwear in my bag for in case...im goin out like tt....and coming home like tt.....all my frens arent back yet..so im still alone...but todae is sat....gonna b damn crowded...and damn exciting....haa....i decide to go suntec/cityhall that area to hav fun!..haa....took bus la todae...den juz sat down den the auntie next to mi fell alseep one....not exciting...but the guy standing next to my seat was def awake!....i tink he cant reallie see la...but at lease he can see the shape...and hor...maybe the top quarter of my breasts...hee....den my super short skirt sit down alridi became even shorter....cant c much i guess...cuz i religously kept my legs together....it was quite tiring..haa....den i tried crossing it...den i realised it was reallie too short...esp theres tis slit along the left side....so my butt was reallie like kinda expoed....but veri stupid if i cross liao den straight away cross back rite?....like i veri bui zai like tt...so i gotta hold it there for abt 5 mins....i tink that guy eyes almost pop out...haa...exciting stuff man....i reach city hall den it was quite boring....nothing much that i can play....cept that take the escaltors which are like next to each other...so i tink can c....haa...but tis type alridi not veri exciting.... so i go suntec....but wats there oso?...haiz...so i juz go play arcade...daytona again...its the only thing i noe how to play la....i admit....but todae its quite different hor....i try the new sega racing type thats damn near the entrance...and with my super short skirt tt sit down become even shorter...a bit of the crowd gather....shit...i tink they dun care i keep crashing ya noe....in fact i tink they want it ...cuz i keep gotta move my leg from the brake to the accelerator....wah...u tink they can c?...s in they can my private....and im saying a statement of fact....cuz that damn skirt is reallie too short....and of cuz too white...den i realised in the midst of playing that while adjusting the seat(cuz im too darn short) i 4got to hold up my spag top....and tis top is reallie reallie loose....even without bending forward can c the cleavage there......i dun mind if like i accidenyly zao geng to one guy for fun or smth...but now i feeling quite violated .....like a damn crowd is watching mi....who noes some may be taking foto using their fones...shit shit shit.....and if its my breasts wo the nipples is maybe still ok....but my private down there is being seen every damn time i move my legs....although veri little...but i tink the hair can b seen....sick...i finish the game den quickly made an escape...i felt quite sick...they were all staring at mi...and to make matters worse...as i stood up rite?...cuz i noe wearing any undies...den my skirt sorta got stuck inside my butt...u noe wat i mean?...so my whole shape of my butt can b seen!!....argh....i pull pull abit den pick up my bag...which the chor lor mi...forgot to hold my top to give them another glimpse....it felt exciting u noe?...juz tt i dun like a crowd to ogle at mi....one guy two guy...zao geng abit is fine....but so many...eeks....and summoe i din bring any undies to change into....shit....but after tt i walk ard awhile den felt ok liao..cuz i tink its juz fun la....those cheekos though...damn them....aniwae i wun meet them again...juz hope the crowd got no one i noe cuz i din really look at those who juz stood there and look at my private part....and hell im stil a virgin can....but its aint their fault la....i did stuff tt made let dem c rite?...haa...maybe my pms is coming...haa...i tink it has been damn exciting...haa...aniwae i went to tower records next la....den i look for cute guys...haa...went infront of them den bend down to pretend to look for cds....but damn guys...all not paying attention.....the spag top is quite exciting..but tink n next time i shd try something white...it will be an even more exciting experiecne....weekdaes la....so not so many ppl...haa....okok....next thing i did was go get pacific coffee at citylink...this is the damn excting part man...so many ppl walking ard...esp guys with their gfs.....haa...i found this sofa couch...den got this female mag den read...with my legs juz open...i tink im having double standards...juz now the arcade feel so violated but now so open....shit...i tink i juz want to let ppl c once and off they go....pls dun stand there and ogle at mi....thats excitng wat...juz c and f*** off....thats all ure entitled to guys....haa...and i keep crossing and uncrossing my legs...haa..thats all guys todae....if anyone eva reads wat im typg pls gimme some ideas of wat i can try...im running dry on ideas....haiz

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Sunday, June 06, 2004

hey everyone..reallie dun noe if anyone reads this blog. but aniwae todae i did something reallie out of this world..haa....story goes like this i was out one dae with my gal frens...but somehow all of them gotta leave halfway...leaving mi all alone...sobz...i was wearing a pink top and jeans mini skirt....after they left...i went to the toilet and took off my bra and undies...haa...getting too used to it alridi..haa....was walking ard when i saw this swimwear shop....it sold swimwear for guys and gals and the sales person was juz one guy...i guess abt my age or slightly older..haa...new target...i picked this reallie skimpy bikini den went to try.....i went into the changg rm and took off all my clothes...den i realised i got one size too big...guess wat....i called out to him...the changing rm was kinda makeshift...not sure y...it was those sort of sliding cloth door...and 1 mirror on the wall thats all....and its at the side of the shop....i was totally naked...i called him over....den i used the cloth door to cover my breasts and pop my head out to ask him help mi get a smaller size....and ya noe wat...he was distracted cuz the mirror was directly behind mi....so acutally he could c my whole back naked...including my butt...haa..so exciting...den s i passed him the bikini i sorta drop the cloth a little...exposing my right nipple for a while...could see he was quite shocked...ookok...den later when he returned i left the curtain abt quarter way open...den he veri cute..shy shy neva look den pass mi the bikini...haa...okok...den i tried on the top only....den i call him over again...this time i din use the curtain to cover up...i was wearing the top liao wat...so i use my left hand to cover up my vagina...din actually cover properly though..haa..he was like stunned...haa...den i ask him like the size ok anot...i kept tugging at the bratop until like veri sightly like tt...haa...den i got reallie notti...my hair fell forward...den i used my left hand to fling it back again....haa....i tink he looked down at my privates...but i show he awhile only tt time...den he was like the size ok....den i immediately turn ard....den started wearing the other piece...quite dumb la....cuz my butt facing him...den obviously he could see my privates thru the mirror....den i pose for him abit...and the size reallie fitting....i took off everything and ask him to wrap up...siao liao....i was naked from head to toe in front of a guy...i saw his name tag...haa...but shandt tell u all....

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Monday, June 21, 2004

hey...sorry havent been blogging for so long.. but so excited to +++ abt last friday.. my parents went for some cruise to m'sia...and u noe wat that means?....i can use the car!!!....have been bored for so long cuz nothing to try but tink tis is helluva exciting....i left house abt noon...wore one of the jeans skirt i wore last time ....and a sleeveless again... as usual with nothing underneath...haa....i got into the car...den making sure no one ard... took off my skirt...haa...but of cuz i pull my top down to cover a little...tink cant reallie see frm the side window or anything prob juz abit...but quite funny eh...cuz i gotta pull the top quite down tt my sleevehole become abit big....haa...tink maybe my slightly exposed breasts can distract ppl frm looking down there...haa..anywae i drove out....its so exciting can....got the feeling tt everyone is kinda lookg at u...but tink im juz self conscious...doubt they can c....the car is a new mitsubishi...model i cant b bothered la...its slightly higher than other cars...so not so worried abt other cars...buses and lorries maybe...haa...oh btw...i juz kept my skirt at near my feet...juz in case emergency....yup...for some unknown reason i juz keep getting stucked at traffic lights...and always with buses on the passenger side ya noe....but i cant see the bus ppl...so wonder if they got a gd view of my privates..haa....quite funny....everytime i stop at traffic light...den i would look left and rite at the cars ard mi....den they will gimme funny look......drive until macritchie there den started getting boring ler....so i decided to adjust my top again....make veri obviouse can c my nipples from my right...haa...now more fun...everytime i stop the car i juz pretend to ignore everyone...giv them a gd show..and look bo chap like tt...i oso relax abit liao....my top neva pull so low le....so actually can see my butt and private part liao...haa....so exciting....feeling of all the guys ogling at mi....but it got quite odd at one point...when i turn into bukit timah there ya noe....suddenly had to stop next to the coronation bus stop....gee....tink all the guys were just looking in at my vagina....i dare not look at them ler...so quickly just drive off....actually the whole thing feels veri comfortable...feel veri open and relax.....so i drive all the way....and got a crazy idea!....decided to try the macdonalds drive thru at kap...haa....i turned in and got some kids in sch uniform there in the small road....they obviously could c my exposed breasts and wearing nothing down there....haa...they muz have felt so horny......okok...i drove into the drivein...and its a guy taking orders...yeah!...when it was my turn i sat up den bent down in front of him such that he could have a full view looking down my collar..haa...could c him peeping down there...hee...ordered a fillet meal...den i turned round and reached for my bag in the rear seat....showing him my butt in the process...cool....at this moment it got reallie crazy...cuz some ppl were walking across my car to get into the building...damn got guys and gals....look like poly students den they obviously saw mi naked....i panicked abit and covered up my vagina with my wallet...but abit too late....they seem quite amused den just walked away...got 2 guys damn iritating...they walk away le den still turn around and point at mi...giv mi the hamsup face...eeks.....aniwae...i drove up to the next stn to get my food...den i forget to adjust my top back to position leh...sick....the person passing mi the food was a gal...but the whole crew behind her was guys....den they all saw my breasts...so embarrassing..esp cuz i din expect that ...den din act like i was veri confident...reallie like zao geng....haiz....okok...i juz drove out...and shit...got stucked in a jam....luckily for awhile only....decided to drive to some ulu place leh...so i can try drvining totally naked....i juz anihow drive for awhile and cant tink of aniwhere....decided to try marina there....i mean fri noon so hot where got ppl go kite flying ...haa...so i drive up the AYE...den go all the there...surprising i can find my way leh....haa...and so happy there reallie got no one at all...juz a few construction ppl walking ard....okok...so i took off my top oso..and to make the thing more exciting...i put my top and skirt at the back seat....so i cant easily cover myself up....haa..... tink the construction ppl saw mi...and started looking my direction....not sure wat came over mi tt moment...but i pushed my breasts up at them and den drove away...now this is reallie exciting....haa...i drove a couple of rounds and everyone looked...not that there were many ppl....but reallie EVERYONE looked....i was totally naked!!....ahh....still dun believe i did that....i drove into the carpark....there was no one there....so what i did was....got out of my car and walked ard my car...haa...so exhilarting can.....when i finally got into my car rite...i realised that there were two old uncle in this pickup abt 5 lots away....sharks...so paiseh...but they looked like they enjoyed themselves and their perverted thoughts...gee....i gave them a smile summore...next i went to drive around the steamboat restaturants there...but there like everyone quite occupied...no one paid any attention to mi...haiz...i drove for quite a while...and ended up at this corner there...stop and ate the fillet i bought....so exciting being totally naked...i open the door and step out again....wearing nothing but my sandals....so so exciting....i felt kinda sleepy though....having woke up to watch the euro football..sigh....i lie down in the back seat and felt like sleeping juz like tt.....and guess wat i did!!...gee...by the time i woke up i tink i slept for abt 1 or 2 hours ya noe!!...freaky...wonder if anyone walked past during that time...and did anything to mi...sharks...i doubt it la....tis place so ulu....aniwae i wore back my top ....den i drove out of the place liao....thats abt all la...nothing else exciting happen le....anywae im veri gd mood this few daes...cuz parents not at home means i can be totally in the buff at home!...haa...

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Saturday, June 26, 2004

im so sad...im down with a stupid flu...and dun tink its gonna get well anytime soon....so guess i will stucked at home for quite some time..haiz....but im pleasantly surprised that quite a number of ppl came to my blog and posted comments!..haa..din expect tis to be so exciting...but reallie hope u all can gimme some ideas of stuff i could try...nowadays i mostly go out without my undies anymore..unless im meeting my frens and stuff....bra...i try to wear as little as poss...but still cant do without it la....cuz if dun wear den sometimes it gets veri obvious that my nipples are sticking out...and there will be too much abrasion that my nipples feel sore..and trust mi..thats sucks...haa...but of cuz...when i got the idea and feel like doing exciting stuff...of cuz i would do it...its all for the fun rite?..haa....but im running out of ideas..pls gimme some!!...gee...my sch term gonna start in aug...so kinda running out of time...dun tink i will go on such 'adventures' that much when uni starts...and dun expect mi to go sch and flash myself...haa..thats insane....hey...some of ya ask for my email and stuff...obviously wun giv ya my regular email cuz den quite obvious my real identity rite...created one specailly for this...hope to recieve ur mails soon!!... [email protected]... pls mail mi ideas and stuff...or post comments on the blog=>...love u all...haa...

shall share with u all now wat i did last week.... cuz my hse is like juz facing bishan park...i decided to go jogging!...haa...i wore the u noe the army singlet?...the grey one...my bf bought one for mi....its abit the big den i wore shorts..i did wear a bra la...cuz tink its gonna b crazy that when i run can see my breasts bouncing up and down rite....haa...but tink its quite stupid rite...cuz im not exposing myself in aniwae...so so not exciting...i jog abt 10 min...decided to take off my bra liao la...went to look for a toilet...but i dunno where is it....went to tis bicycle shop and ask the auntie den she sae its quite far...haiz..tink i gotta take a risk...haa....i went to tis corner...theres like no one ard but nearby got some hdb flats...dun tink ppl would juz look out of the windows and c mi changing in broad daylight la...haa....so i took off my singlet and bra....and juz for the excitement...took off my shorts too!!...but quite stupid cuz....the shorts got the netting one...den got stuck on my shoes...argh...so i gotta sit of the grass and try and untangle myself...den i suddenly saw got some kids gonna cycle past!...siao liao...i juz stop moving and cover my parts up....den hope den neva c mi...phew...the cycle so fast tt they miss the gd show...haa...so i took off my shorts after much difficulties....now totally naked cept wearing only my shoes..oh man...not sure wat got over mi....i check that there was no one ard...dun like last time like tt...haa...den i went out and jog a few steps totally naked!!!....ahh....i quickly den run back inside the bushes...decided to stay naked for a while juz for the feeling....haa....yup...put back on my singlet....and shorts took quite long cuz wearing the stupid shoes...haa...if anyone pass by den would have seen mi in a seriously state of undress...haa... i quite funny...took my bra and left it in the centre of the jogging track...not sure wat ppl would make of it la....but cant b bothered la...not an ex bra...so throw away nevamind la....so i started jogging again...tis time reallie quite odd ler...cuz every step i take den my breasts bouncing up and down....so distracting....purposelly i ran to those places got more ppl one..den all the guys were juz ogling at mi...and cuz i wearing singlet hor...i pretend to bend down few times to tie my shoe laces..haa...tink their eyes gonna pop out sia...haa....den i oso go go the fitness corner and playfully try all the stuff....got some damn shuai guys there leh....all quite muscle type one...i do sit up den got one guy nearby was like so paieh...want to look den dare not look like that....haa.so cool....but later i juz crazy...went quite near him rite..den i let my right side of the singlet the shoulder drop down my arm...so my right breast was in his full sight...haa...den i acted shy leh....i look like veri shock like tt ....den quickly pull it back up...den giv the super paiseh look to him....den quickly run away...so fun hor...haa....i try a few more times later....but shit leh..i realised something....i was showing more than i thot i was along...cuz i not wearing bra...so my sweat was collecting on my shirt obviously not wearing anything inside....oops....den cuz its the grey singlet....can see my nipple shape reallie bad....and summore its abit the big....ahh....this is so cool eh....but kinda sian la...cuz weekday noon no one in the park one....i decided to go rent a bike leh.... aniwae....i rent liao..i went to another corner....den i took off my shorts....i tink i siao alridi...i put the shorts in the bicycle the bicycle the basket den i started cycling with only my singlet on!!...haa...so exciting.....the feeling of my vagina pressing on the bicycle seat is like abit painful...tink some liquid came out and the seat was a little wet after that.... haa..aniwae...i was tinkg like the park not many ppl so i cycle without my shorts no one will c la...quite true la actually...from far far i c ppl ...den i turn other direction liao...but i muz sae that its veri veri cooling...the feeling of the wind blowing against my vagina is so heavenly can....haa....but got one part i screw up la....i cycle turning into one corner den i forget to check...den got 2 guys cycle past mi....dunno they got c anot....and i dare not turn back to check la....haa....but dun tink they will not notice la...cuz i juz shaved the day b4 la...so like not veri obvious if u not paying attention...heh...aniwae like tt only la....i wear back my shorts den go return the bike liao....after that i walk to thomson plaza in my sweat drenched singlet....alot of ppl were lookg at mi....abit the paiseh..haa....but dun care la....went to BK to get a drink....sat down liao hor...theres like a group of sch kids looking at mi....haa....i drop my singlet again leh....but tis time i gave the its like no big deal look and left it like tt for abt 5 mins....oh man...dunno how many guys saw my breasts...haa...cant b bothered with them....i juz went on with my own business....later i went cdrama ....wanted to buy the new corrs album....but tink dun wan la...quite waste money...cuz duno how nice it is......ya lor...but there heh...saw tis cute guy leh....i went veri near him....den like thru my sleeve hole can see inside....haa....i gave him a gd show...den i smile at him summore..den i put my hand into the front of my shorts and sorta rub abit....i cant stand how notti i am....haa....but den i faster got out of that place liao...haa...thats all la tis time the adventure....byebye...=>

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Tuesday, July 06, 2004

hey all...sunday i went on another one of my adventures again!....i was lookg for shoes...but my bf bz to accompany mi...so i thot wat great chance to hav fun!....i put on a pink polo tee..veri abit can seethru..but i dun care....its abit loose and i left the buttons unbutton...so when i bend forward...haa...can see my breasts spilling out..haa..actually dun bend forward can sorta peep a little..den put on the white skirt i wore last time to play arcade at suntec...haa...super skimpy......i took bus la...so took frm my house to macritchie to change bus to go queensway...at the macritchie busstop there was no one....so i sat down...den open my legs super wide...let all the cars passing by get a gd view ..haa...at this rate maybe i will cause an accident soon..haa...got a few times got traffic lite...den all the cars stopped right in front of mi....i dared not look...but guess all the guys head prob were in my direction...haa.....aniwae bus 93 came...i got la...quite crowded...but got a outer seat on the left hand side next to tis guy...ya lor...i made it such that my shirt was so open can.....he can obviously see my right nipple and i left it at that thru out the journey...wonder wat he was tinkg...haa...aniwae i crossed my legs again....the skirt as i have said b4 is juz so short...i cross means he can kinda c my left butt liaoz...haa...after a while i use my hand to pretend scratch my butt...but actually i was taking the opportunity to pull the skirt even higher....i keep peeping at he guy...he was like trying so hard to take his eyes off mi....haa..after awhile i uncross my legs...den i realised how how high i have pulled my skirt....it was like my vagina is so close to being totally uncovered...but i juz left it as it was....slowly the bus got more and more crowded den got ppl standing liaoz...den got one gal stood next to mi leh....my breasts are like there for her to c lor...but i made no attempt to adjust it la....cuz like so dumb like tt....after awhile she zao liao...den tis guy...abt 30+ yr old la...he was standing next to mi at first....but slowly can c him trying to hover over mi like tt...i gladly leaned forward a little...den pull my shirt down....din make it seem intentional...haa....den it got reallie cool...i pretend to fall asleep leh....oh man....den act like damn chor lor like tt...slowly i try to slide down the chair...my skirt goin even higher as a result...haa...tink both the guys were like taking the chance to look all over mi while i was 'asleep'....haa...aniwae soon i reach liao la.....when i got off i tink they were all so sad...haa....but quite funny leh...cuz i kept trying to make my skirt higher...now my skirt quite crumpled ya noe....so its like almost can c even when i juz stand straight...guys were like looking even as i walk...haa...okok....so i go queensway....sundae super crowded......went to look at shoe den tried them....did it a few times...but all the same la....sat down...den bend down to put on the shoes....free show for all those walking near mi...haa....got one shop the sales guy actually bend down to help mi with the shoe leh..it was like my breasts were juz open for him....and he made no secret he was looking at them can...den cuz wearing shoe mah....my legs cannot keep together one wat....so my vagina was like free for all to see....so cool....but i quite notti la....tried to like uncross and cross my legs couple of times...den oso close and open my legs....can see all the guys....their eyes were like willing my legs to move aparts...oh man...oh ya....there was tis shop....cant rem the name....near the side door one....the shoe shelves were so high leh....haa...i tried the jennifer aniston and kept jumping for one shoe...haa....tink as i jump up down rite...my skirt got go up and down a little....so airy...haa.....can imagine all the guys behind mi following my butt up and down as i moved...haa..tink 1 of the last shop i went to was the alternative X or something la....decided to try something extra there leh...but its veri bold one....after i bend down and did my stuff...wear my shoe liao hor....i walk ard abit test test...after tt i din sit and bend down to remove the shoe....i lifted my feet and put onto the seat and slowly took my time to remove it....i purposely chose the position so that i would be facing out of the shop...and hey...so many ppl were like lookg as i slowly untied the shoelaces and pull the shoe off....i kept the position for awhile as i pretend to look closely at the shoe...haa....den i lifted my leg slightly even higher b4 i put it back down...so cool....tink all the guys were like big eyes leh...i m so evil...haa....after tt i juz slowly walk ard...den got idea....went to those shops with display outside one...den i juz bend down in front of it to look at the goods...those inside were straining their necks to get a good angle at my breasts..purposely chose pink polo....den the lighting on my breasts can be quite teasing to the eyes...haa....aniwae...tink when i bend down....those behind mi could get a view of my butt and stuff if they realised....so exciting this adventure.....after that i went up to the macdonalds...got a drink...den i sat at the table that faced the entrance...open my leg big big....so that those taking the stairs up to macdonalds got a gd welcome gift....haa...that one was quite funny la..cuz after ppl saw my privates den they were all like looking at mi w funny looks...dunno y leh....haiz....aniwae after tt was mostly all the same stuff la...juz let my clothes expose everywhere and walk ard la...tis is one of my fav adventures so far...haa...

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Saturday, July 10, 2004

hey all..recieved alot of mails and stuff asking mi to sae when the next time i doin my stuff so u guys can watch...thot veri long abt it..but dun tink so la...i like the fun of it cuz ppl whu get to c neva saw it coming...the element of surprise and how i appear to accidentally zaogeng makes it reallie fun...but dun wanna let ppl whu noes c mi naked...find the idea kinda uncomfortable...yeah...not much stories this week though...had pms and not really convenient to do such stuff..haa...b back soon though=>

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Tuesday, July 27, 2004

hey all...so sorry haven been bloggin for so long now...been caught up with work....been working part time for my frens dad selling watched...din reallie hav much time to myself....but decided to stop tis wk cuz schs starting in a wk or two....so wanna hav some fun....todae was a reallie borin dae...cuz everyone seems so bz....so i decided to hav some fun....wore my usual stuff....sleeveless and super short skirt with nothing inside....getting so darn used to it nowadaes...decided to go watch a movie....took a bus to junction8...nothing much happen in the bus la....so went and bought tix....watched i-robot....thot it was quite a nice show....but had fun while watching it too....purposely requested for a seat near the back...and near the side....haa....u noe wat im up to....went in....and it felt quite cold leh....but after the ads started...i slowly slipped my skirt off....haa....the cinema was quite empty so dare to do such stuff.......the nearest ppl to mi sat like one row in front and alot more central in cinema la...so its reallie safe....or so i thot la....forget that got latecomers...lucky i only not wearing my skirt la....abt 5 ppl walk past la....and no one realised anything.....the show start awhile liao...den i took off my top.....reallie damn cold...but i juz there like tt.....suddenly got tis guy stood up and i tink go toilet....wah...i folded my arms....and so damn dark la....so guess he din c anything....i kept that position until i c him return.....after a while i felt like doin something more....i left my clothes and stuff at my seat la....den i ran to the centre row the seats.....and sat directly behind the guys in frnt....1 of the guys turned back to see the action...but i tink he like din believe wat he seeing...den straight away turn back...haa....i juz sat there for quite long....finger myself abit....den go back to my seat when the show like goin to end....den wear my stuff back....nothing much leh....all dark dark...not fun one....after the show....i walk ard j8 la....bend down here and there let ppl c under my skirt.....bored though...den i decided...to take a cab...haa....cuz not much ppl ard la....so i wait for a cab that the driver dun look so hamsup one....haa....den i sat the front seat..ask him to heeren....b4 i got into the cab i bend down and show my breasts and ask him can go anot....haa...i took awhile to response....he abt 30 like tt la....looks like a nice guy...haa....den i got into the cab.....slowly....i adjusted my top to tease him a little.....den i seem like i slide forward in the seat....den my skirt came so super high can.....can practically see my vagina...haa...i look at him...he seems like quite uptite like tt...haa......i left my legs purposely open veri big....and look out of the window....so seem like i giv him chance to stare at my body like tt...haa...so cool...aniwae damn fast i got to heeren liao....got off....den like nothing to do again...haiz...i walk ard in annex there la....so sianz....den i saw the neoprint show....haa....i go change the coins liao...den i went into the booth....went to the one near the corner one....den i took off my top....pray tt nobody come in...haa..so exciting.....aniwae took liao....den i quickly put on my clothes den went out wait for it.....haa.....quite nice actually ....haa....after tt got so bored....so went to orchard lib.....den juz sat ard and did my usual exposure...haa....had a fun dae...

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Saturday, August 21, 2004

im so stressed...sch juz started last week and my stuff is seriously piling up...tutotrials gonna start tmr.....and its so sianz....needed something to kinda destress...haa...my parents are off to genting again...and so im all alone at home...ydae nite decided to go on one of those outings again...haa....im getting quite bored of alwaes wearing loose sleeveless or spag straps and stuff....took off all my clothes and looked ard my wadrobe....decided to put on a sweater..those sort tt zip down the front sort...haa.....zipped it such tt it juz juz covers my breasts......and oh yar...its a white sweater...haa....check the mirror....seems like if look reallie closely can see my nipples shape and color...haa......and den i chose to wear one of my new buys....a surf skirt....red color....haa....it ain t reallie short....but short enuff la....feels kinda diff wearing it cuz compared to others skirts i wore b4 the material is reallie thin...yeah...i took the car keys...and off i went.....got into the car and drove out.....haa....realised its reallie dark aniwae...so when i got to the traffic lites i took off my skirt.....haa....reallie dun tink anyone can c anything...den i pulled the zip down such tt my breasts are slightly exposed....not tt anione can c anything i tink...haa....drove thru novena den all the way into town...along the way got some motorbikes stopped juz beside my car.....so exciting can...haa...i cant reallie see the cyclists cuz all wearing helmets and stuff.....but i guess they were all peering down at my breasts and vagina...haa.....got reallie exciting when i got to scotts there....stopped in front of the far east busstop waitg to turn into orchard.....had a short jam and stalled there for a while...haa....the lighting here was so much brighter liao.....the busstop ppl were all like looking my way....oops...haa.....but i decided not to adjust anything...cuz will seem like quite no confidence like tt ....haa....so i juz gave them a show.....i have driven naked and stuff b4 but it was in secluded marina bay there lor....tis is totally diff man...in the middle of town.....whoa!....so cool!....imagine all the guys lookg in my direction and teasing them by showing them juz a little of my breasts.....haa....doubt they can c my vagina in the darkness...haa.....drove down the entire orchard rd on the left lane...reallie slowly....alwaes somehow getting stuck at traffic lites and busstops haa.....slowly slowly...i pulled my zip lower and lower til it was totally off...haa.....but i still let the sweater cover my left breasts la...the right is slightly sightly...meaning the nipples juz nice exposed....haa......aniwae....it was like tt all the way til PS...den i turned into the carpark...oops....4got tt the area there would b so much brighter than in the nite skies...the security guy...tink he saw mi in my state of undress super clearly...haa....not tt he tried to stop mi or anything..haa.....as i stopped waitg for the cashcard thingy den i pulled the zip up to juz cover up again....haa....drove and parked....den opened the door and stepped out...oops again...4got my skirt....so embarassing....tis couple juz walked pass but dun tink they saw anything la....haa....wore my skirt and locked and went into the shopping centre....so funny....juz realised that tis was the place i started enjoying exposing myself and stuff...haa.....anyway i adjusted the zip so ppl can c my cleavage...haa.....walked ard awhile...den went shopping....nothing much to buy...but i went into giordano...haa.....browsing ard den tis sales guy approached mi...sensing some fun...i asked some crap abt the dry tech stuff or smth....den ask to try out...haa....i took it den went in to try....i cant reallie b bothered....so left the changing rm door open...haa..took off my sweater...den waited....one gal walked past and gave mi a look...haa......i put on the top i was testg...the material quite seethru eh...haa....so i walked out and ard....the sales guy the moment he saw mi ...his eyes were fixed at my chest level can...haa...den i asked him if it were fitting...haa....he stun awhile den sae seems fine....haa....aniwae....i went back in took off the top and put my sweater on.....zippg lower tis time....den juz gave him back the top la...not veri nice la...haa...aniwae....as i gave him back i dropped it la...den i bend down and gave him a peek inside...haa.......so cool....haa....next went to walk ard the basement...but down there mostly food la...nothing much....haiz....aniwae my tis skirt not veri fun....no chance to show off my vagina one...kinda sian....aniwae its saturdae nite lor...so super crowded leh...haiz....slowly i go up and up go until times bkshp....go in and walk ard....decided to do some stuff....picked a bk....den sat down in a chor lor manner....haa...sat down on the floor ...with both legs upwards and apart...haa....pulled my skirt backwards alittles summore....a few guys and gals walked past and so obviuosly looked into my skirt lor..haa...left times after a while....nothing much la....den i went arcade awhile....nothing much oso ...den went to my car again...took off my skrit straight away....den drove out...haa....made a turn and went back towards orchard.....parked at the carpark near cine there la...den wore my skirt and came out....juz took a slow walk down orchard la...pulled my zip super low ......juz letting the nite breeze blow onto mi....feeling reallie stressed abt life and need someway to relieve myself and forget abt many stuff.......cya next time guys....byebye....

kelly_angel
28-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Hmm... quite a nice blog.

Thank for sharing ldy_hanger :)

wethon
28-06-2006, 05:47 PM
interesting blog... wonder if she still continue it somewhere else... :)

prince_81
28-06-2006, 09:51 PM
Nice story... But I think too nice to be true... What about you guys?
you think possible to have such a gal in singapore?