PDA

View Full Version : True Story of a PAP Dog

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-09-2015, 11:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I’m a regular joe with no political power. I do not appear on TV or draw high salary but I have a heart to serve. I’m called a dog simply because I wear the PAP badge.

I ever helped a jobless father to get a job and received financial help for his family but was still called a dog when the wage was not up to his expectation.

I ever helped to set up free student care centre for needy families. It helped these children to stay out of the street and have a place to study after school. I got volunteers to provide free tuition. I was still called a dog when a kid decided to join street corner gangs.

I ever help organized career fairs. It helped many residents who were looking for jobs but was called a dog for some didn’t manage to get their dream job.

I ever helped organized local tours for senior citizen. It made them happy for many had not visited the latest Singapore attraction. After the event, I was called a dog because some of their children thought we were trying to “buy-in” votes.

I ever helped to organized pasar-malam in order to add vibrant to the estate. Many happy families enjoyed the event but I was called a
dog when the stall-holders felt the rental was too high.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?214844-True-Story-of-a-PAP-Dog&goto=newpost).