PDA

View Full Version : Tight tight PRC Xiao Yan

aisayman
28-06-2006, 04:13 AM
Saw this young sweet gal along one of the lorongs & FI was at least an 8/10 on aisayman's scale. Asked the price, $80/45mins was the answer. Sounds good since how often can I get to fark a sweet young gal for $80? Told her ok on & got a $10 room w/CD.

Took a closer look in the room, wow, really pretty to me, nice eyes, nice perky soft tits, smooth complexion. Almost too perfect (for me hor)! Height was only about 1.58m, petite just the way I like it. Some baby fats around the waist but acceptable.

We could get along fine & she hails from the inner city of Chongqing, 5 days into her temp job here. Hmm, CQ does produce fine nice young ladies! After shower & some TCSS, we got into heavy petting & she is sensitive to touches. No service given & none was expected from me (only if she is pretty! :D ). Her cb hair was sparse & fine, almost too sparse! When I entered her, man, she was tight! Not that I'm big, just average I would say. But that is one super tight cb! You can imagine how tough it was for me to try to prolong the pleasure. A few mins missionary & a few mins by the corner of the bed, it was soon game over for me. Damn.

Overall, great GF feeling & treatment. Overrides the service dept for me anytime. No rush & she kept to the 45mins as promised. My, a RTF is on the cards for me definitely, just for the tightness!

Will share with bros who have contributed in the forum & are willing to contribute FRs. Those who have not & will not, pls choose from elsewhere. Same goes for those who want photos: I'm no okt trying to promote gals here. Pls go to those who do.

ah bimmer
28-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi bro,

look u got yrself a nice young gal. Can PM me her no?

aisayman
28-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Ok bros, contact given out to the following:

raftwee
locate00
pussywillow
FirstTimer
summerflames
lge8
idjones
Panerai
ah_bimmer

The list is just to sort out who are number collectors, & who are those who genuinely want the bonk & will post FRs, over the next few days.

Good or bad sexperience is not important, as long as we can share notes & contribute to the forum.

Awaiting the 1st FR ... enjoy! ;)

aisayman
28-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Oh yah, almost forgot ... guys pls be gentle hor, if not when we RTF the hole from tight tight fit become loose loose fit liao! :o

aisayman
28-06-2006, 06:17 PM
2nd batch, pls don't disappoint ...

Travelcraze88
Asia123
AnAn

Next list later tonight ... cheers!

dirtymonk82
28-06-2006, 07:21 PM
camping here for 2nd opinium

raftwee
28-06-2006, 09:42 PM
reached the place at 6++pm. call her anxiously as she reach my room.

what you can see is a cutie face which is bubbly and cheerful, just the look that will make you refresh after a hard days work. No much talk it is action right away. Capped and missionary 1st as the entry is tough. she is quitetight, and shallow, i keep hitting the end of her sugarwalls. she has perky b cup titties that when rub or brush against my chest i feel very tingling sensation and with the moans and my lust , i can no longer hold on anymoreand my hot seeds erupted deep into her but was block only by the cd...boy can cling on to you tight as she likes it fast and furious..

If you have grown tired of bonking big titted babe with bad attitude and looking for a change, this is it. Veery friendly and GF Feel and good mannered. i think another gem is discovered.

FirstTimer
29-06-2006, 01:45 AM
Thanks to bro aisayman for sharing the contact of this gal. Reached hotel and called her about the room once got the room. After a while, here came this chubby cutie gal and in fact find her chatty. However, she asked me to pay first which I already sian half liao. But I still paid her as want to see what kind of service she is giving. Later, was told to bath alone (haiz, lagi sian half liao.) but when i came out, she already strip naked on bed liao. Without delay, proceed to bed and began action in missionary, leg on shoulder and also on top being as cow girl (where she claimed it is her first time being cowgirl).

However, after action for about 20mins, she told me that times up liao and went to clean up where I was like "huh? Times up!!! she called the shot!!! Wah Sei!!!". Anyway, that is how it is being end.

Name: Xiao Yan
Boobs: B cup (soft and bouncing)
Kissing: Not Allowed
Frenching: Not Allowed
Fingering: Not Allowed
BJ: 5/10 (claimed to be first time, hence, really inexperience)
HJ: 4.5/10 (just okie only but ready inexperience)
FJ: 6.5/10 (quite a bit accomodating but not any position :( but can feel that her pussy is really tight and wet.)
Overall: 5/10
Damage: 80 + 20(room)
RTF: Confirmed NO.

Bros who are interested in this gal, please pm the threadstarter. Cheers...:D

Optimus_Prime
29-06-2006, 08:53 AM
Thanks to bro aisayman for sharing the contact of this gal. Reached hotel and called her about the room once got the room. After a while, here came this chubby cutie gal and in fact find her chatty

Initially was interested in this FL... but now.... weighting the PROs and CONs

CONs
1. she asked me to pay first
2. told to bath alone
3. after action for about 20mins, she told me that times up liao and went to clean up
4. Kissing: Not Allowed
5. Frenching: Not Allowed
6. Fingering: Not Allowed

PROs
1. young sweet gal
2. can feel that her pussy is really tight and wet.
3. Damage: 80

Haizzz.... this is always the problem with GL streetwalkers... very seldom get good quality ones. :(

Fei Ge
29-06-2006, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime]Initially was interested in this FL... but now.... weighting the PROs and CONs
QUOTE]

Convoy OP, concentrate on Apple lar......:D

Acidburn
29-06-2006, 09:08 AM
I don't think it is tight anymore more after the threadstarter had post it here and given her contact to so many bros liao :D

aisayman
29-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Ok thanks bros raftwee & FirstTimer for their FRs. I think I need to apologise for leaving out some of the details, but if you read both of their FRs, I guess the full picture should be there liao.

Perhaps just to add the following points:

1. Pay 1st - I'm ok with it since I already made up my mind to bonk her. But for those who mind, pls note. Anyway, I guess it's better for her as well since she is 1st time here & would have some reservations about 'bad' customer. Good for me since I won't have to tip her afterwards even if her service is good :D .

2. Shower - I showered alone initially, but as we were tcss all the way, she was naked standing at the toilet door watching me! When I asked for the soap, she took it from the table & came in with me, so there was some time when she was in there with me. While she was showering, I was also standing at the door, continuing chatting. I don't think there is any hard & fast rule by her here. Probably have to see how things developed between the two of u. But if this is another biggie for bros, do take note again.

3. Time duration - I confirmed with her before the sexxion about the duration, but since there is a mafu watching over her, better get the understanding, if not such things does happen to gals operating in her vicinity. Especially if it's during 'peak' hours.

4. Kissing/frenching/fingering - I did mention I did not get any service from her, which I didn't mind. Her response was what aroused me. I did managed to finger her though. Also as she was TIGHT, I guess kissing will only hasten my cuming! This trick always used by tomyums to get me to cum quickly, & it always worked! :D

anikin
29-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Initially was interested in this FL... but now.... weighting the PROs and CONs

bro, u neber take care of XC ah? :p

anikin
29-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Ok thanks bros raftwee & FirstTimer for their FRs. I think I need to apologise for leaving out some of the details, but if you read both of their FRs, I guess the full picture should be there liao.

ok bro, got the picture liao ... u know where to get me. let me have the contact & i'll check it out asap! :D

Optimus_Prime
29-06-2006, 11:30 AM
bro, u neber take care of XC ah? :p
I though you taking care of her ??:D

In case u dun noe... it was me u saw that day at JC.

anikin
29-06-2006, 06:24 PM
I though you taking care of her ??:D

In case u dun noe... it was me u saw that day at JC.

really ah? next time lim kopi leh ... ;)

anikin
29-06-2006, 06:28 PM
anyway, bad news ... after i tried liao, xiao yan told me she not used to the FL work here & want to go home liao ... :( she will leave tomolo night ...

aisayman
30-06-2006, 07:59 AM
Yes, this is indeed bad news for me :( . But I guess, good ones don't go better ones don't come also :D

不在乎天长地久, 只在乎曾经拥有!

ah bimmer
30-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Wanted to call her tomolo to try.

What a waste bro.

Thank for the informations

rawsam
15-07-2006, 01:36 PM
bro would like to try any chance of her contact newbies.. thk ..,.,

anikin
15-07-2006, 05:00 PM

u newbie but doesn't mean u blind right? pls read through the postings lah for goodness sake ... :rolleyes:

aisayman
15-07-2006, 10:43 PM

You would have to buy a ticket to her home town to try her liao :cool: .

chibaxi82
20-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Hey bro,

Sorry forgot to post my reply after you gave me her contacts.
A pity din manage to try her. She left by the time I shackled off all my work.
Anyways thanks for the contact. APologies once again.

ideasex
21-07-2006, 12:26 PM
hi
can share her contact to [email protected]
thanks

anikin
21-07-2006, 02:32 PM
hi
can share her contact to [email protected]
thanks

pls see post #21 above ... :cool: