PDA

View Full Version : NL vs Vietnamese

xpeipanx
03-09-2015, 12:52 AM
Hi guys,just open this thread to ask for the opinion from all of you. How you rate NL and vietnamese in this field because got a lot offer for vietnamese compare to NL. Just afraid that if vietnamese they're not really massage with proper as they aim for the money fast is it? My exp with NL they usually complete the massage properly then offer the plus2 within the massage,afraid if i go to vietnamese they not done with massage and just aim for the extra money only. With me dont know chinese language speaking,maybe cannot build chemistry with them. Opinion guys. Btw im in austin area and this area flooded with vietnamese ML all over the parlour. Sharing is caring

xpeipanx
03-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Haih still no input guys? Kemon, we all in this field pls share your opinion,will be good for us later

shipwreck
03-09-2015, 10:24 PM
NL all the way for me bro... some viets can talk english.so if you can build up some chemistry then better service is guaranteed.But then you have to frequent the joint a bit lor

xpeipanx
03-09-2015, 11:26 PM
NL all the way for me bro... some viets can talk english.so if you can build up some chemistry then better service is guaranteed.But then you have to frequent the joint a bit lor

Thanks for the input bro,bcos NL alwys limit the service,and some of them i didnt know either tradisional means can roam or toch or not,,theres mp nl around here but i just tried once,,any good info for NL with good package price bro,,

dedeydewa
05-09-2015, 05:56 PM
Haih still no input guys? Kemon, we all in this field pls share your opinion,will be good for us later

Bro..im very new here. Mind to share loc for NL mps especialy malays. Thx in advance bro