PDA

View Full Version : Kopitiam wif World Cup and Char Bor

vfv_slr
26-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Hi Brothers here,

Anyone wanna contribute where we can watch a world cup match, wif good crowd, wif many char bor or Ah Lian with sexy outfit??

I was hoping to catch some games wif friends but not sure where to head to.
:confused:

Thanks in advance!

weird70s
26-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Hi Brothers here,

Anyone wanna contribute where we can watch a world cup match, wif good crowd, wif many char bor or Ah Lian with sexy outfit??

I was hoping to catch some games wif friends but not sure where to head to.
:confused:

Thanks in advance!

Dude.. If u are Malaysian and staying in KL.. U may want to try Blue Junction at Bdr Menjalara..

vfv_slr
26-06-2006, 11:12 PM
Dude.. If u are Malaysian and staying in KL.. U may want to try Blue Junction at Bdr Menjalara..
Sori Bro

Me in Sillypore, now watching at home, 0-0, Australia kicked Italy off, I win!:D
But no one to share the joy and no gal to watch during interval!

mosses
27-06-2006, 01:03 AM
Sori Bro

Me in Sillypore, now watching at home, 0-0, Australia kicked Italy off, I win!:D
But no one to share the joy and no gal to watch during interval!

Sorry lah brudder, italy 1-0 with penalty at 92.55 secs man... super kelong, looks more like adive to me than a foul... MAFIA POWER???:confused:

anyway, i heard along jln kayu got mega screen, alot of chiobus also, supposed to go tonight but held up at work...

exactly which prata shop me not sure too, but buddy told me is along jln kayu.. cheap and good

joe72
27-06-2006, 03:57 AM
Jalan Kayu got meh? I bypass never see leh... :rolleyes:
If have i sure go watch, walking distance only :D

vfv_slr
27-06-2006, 04:08 AM
Sorry lah brudder, italy 1-0 with penalty at 92.55 secs man... super kelong, looks more like adive to me than a foul... MAFIA POWER???:confused:

KNNCCB!! Tot money in pocket leow last few second concede a penalty, damm dramatic!
Any bro here can cfm JLN Kayu got big screen n CBs let me know, easy to go fm my place!

GarlicBread
27-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Jln Kayu always got syt hanging ard for suppers :cool:

M@Work
27-06-2006, 10:28 AM
KNNCCB!! Tot money in pocket leow last few second concede a penalty, damm dramatic!

bro, i agreed with u... bot 100/- on draw n KNNBCB last min penalty... anyway, more ppl to watch together more shiok with CB ard us n can play balls also...:D

omega_x
27-06-2006, 04:20 PM
I lecommends Jalan Besar, that kopitiams. The beer gals like not bads, got one dress like Racequeens, but the TV notch bigs... ;)

vfv_slr
27-06-2006, 05:00 PM
I lecommends Jalan Besar, that kopitiams. The beer gals like not bads, got one dress like Racequeens, but the TV notch bigs... ;)
:( Sob! Sob! Got deducted 6 pts for not posting this in the World Cup section! Sorry Brothers!