PDA

View Full Version : Young SYT 22yrs old PRC

bonkzter_007
25-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Hi all,

Yesterday afternoon started my very long lost mission (quit for sometime liao) and luckily got a contact from a bro.

Btw, if you wanna get the contact, pls contact the threadstarter from the link below although the contact i got it from another bro.....have to respect others.;)

For the rep points, both bro will get and UPZ from me definately. pls be patience.:p

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=55456

PS: PLease kindly ask that bro (threadstarter) for contact as i wouldn't be giving out any contact......FOLLOW THE RULES STRICTLY

Yesterday afternoon, sms Xiao Jing and got a reply from her.
SMS

Bonkzter: Are you free in the afternoon?
XJ: Yes, anytime.
Bonkzter: Which hotel you prefer?
XJ: Anything....as your wish.
Bonkzter: OK, how abt B#####S### Hotel? Since near your place.
XJ: OK, when you reach sms me back ok?
Bonkzter: OK
-------------
Bonkzter: I have reach, are you ready?
XJ: [no reply from her for ard 30mins]
Bonkzter: MIss.....pls reply me ok???? [i bit piss off]
XJ: Oh sorry, i just wake up...really sorry. Can you wait for me at the hotel entrance? [she fell asleep waiting for my call]
Bonkzter: i think i go book the room first then give you the room no.
XJ: OK.

Have not seen any picture of XJ but from the threadstarter explaination...seems good to me. Hope i wouldn't be disappointed although this is a risky.....

Waited for ard 25mins in my room, finally my prize came!!!

"DING DONG", i quickly open the door and saw a really gorgeous young SYT PRC standing infront of me. Without further a do, i immediately call her to come in......however, saw her carry a packet of food.....so lan lan, have to let her finish her lunch as she claim that she just woke up and explained to me for her delay in replying me. We talk cock for a while and from her looks and the way she dress.....waste a bit of time also no problem....who cares as this is really a gem. As she finish her food, she ask me to go get a bath as she will come shortly.......immediately, rush into the bathroom as the show is going to start soon.

As i started to take my clothes off, XJ came into the bathroom and i immediately help her to undress herself.....damn it, the 2 (.)(.) really firm and nice to grab.....really shiok!!! Both of us are naked in the bathroom and we, just perform the SOP bath with lots of touching and kissing and of cos, targeting her 2 (.)(.)........at the bathroom, my little bro already in the state of a volcano......really at the point of flying liao.

Quickly, we proceed to the bed and i kiss her like long lost GF. The feeling is really good............talking softly at each other ears and also admiring her cute face. Down i proceed kissing her breast and lick it like no tomorrow, just like a baby. After finish my milking position, quickly proceed downwards. As i don't like licking her abalone, i just finger her......i can see that she is really enjoy my service with the kissing and licking and i can say, her whole body including her face and ear has been cleaning up by my saliva.....really heard her moaning softly....makes me more higher.

Soon, after my licking and kissing service, its her turn to service me, as she start kissing me, my hand still touching and ticker her 2 (.)(.). Ask me whether i would like to try her Bj without raincoat, i reply her saying i like safety than sorry...so, i handled her my raincoat and she put it in her mouth....at that moment, i told her that "Wow, you so hungry wanna makan the raincoat as well...hahahahaaa...just joking and both of us break into laughter. By using her mouth, she put the raincoat on my didi and begin the BJ. Suction not really good and no deepthroat but pass my standard as her face and her (.)(.) make up everything. Now is the performance which is not much to write abt, everything is SOP with missionary and doggie and of cos her moaning get louder and louder with every trust and i can see its not fake and she was also enjoying very much until both of us came....really a very enjoyable 15mins of performances....we hugged each other.

So, proceed to the bathroom, bath together and with a bit of talk cock, we ended our business. Really worth every bit of $$$ spend. She even ask me to called her on 29th before she leave and i replied depend whether i'm free. If asking me to RTF her, all i can say is YES, YES, YES, LOVE her moaning really makes me high, high ,high !!!

One more thing is that she is quite a hygiene person which i like it.

Here's my rating on her.
Look:9/10 (very cute, very sweet but not tall enough)
Breast: 33B (from bra size)
Butt: firm and perky
Height: 1.55m (She is a bit short but who cares.....)
BJ: 5.5/10 (Not much suction)
FJ: 7.8/10 (A bit of tightness)
She is going back on 29th, so catch her fast!
Dun forget to upz me.....

Desouler
25-06-2006, 07:37 PM
bro im keen...cam PM me e contact?

slyer
25-06-2006, 07:43 PM
bro u gt mail

NGHB
25-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Hi bro,

Can PM her contact?

Thanks

bonkzter_007
25-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Hi bro Desouler and slyer,

Kindly get the contact from the threadstarter of the below link:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=55456

Which i think both of you have done it.
Enjoy, if you get XJ contact.

Btw, most importantly the damage which i have forgotten.

Damage: $70+$10(tips)+$2.70(CD)+$20(hotel).

Its really worth the $$$ and this is one damn good PRC to try plus there's no rush in her service. I have try quite a few PRC, but i can say this one is a gem......:p

Bomb
25-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Pm that bro and up him too ler,when power returns will up u too for such a gd Fr...

bonkzter_007
25-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Pm that bro and up him too ler,when power returns will up u too for such a gd Fr...

Thanks a lot in advance.
Have quit writing FR for quite long liao.....saturday is my "Chong Chu Jiang Hu"....so its time for me to write FR...hahahaaa:p
Would like to give the contact to some good bro of mine but as the threadstarter didn't give me green light i will not release it until further notice. This is my principle in SB forum......once i have green light, this gem will be very busy, but she is flying at the end of this month....sad

Bomb
25-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Of course must stick to the rulez la

bonkzter_007
25-06-2006, 09:30 PM
The bro who zap me without leaving your nick, anyway its ok for me.

I would like you to understand that XJ is not those in-house WL at Geylang as she belongs to girls at KTV. As the KTV she is working is not in good business so she wanna try do FL but dare not stand outside GL street. She is doing day time FL until end of the month and i hope to help her and share this gem with all bro before she's gone as she mentioned that she will not return back to sillypore.....do you understand......without knowing the reason, you anyhow zap me.....:mad:

titts82002
25-06-2006, 10:03 PM
bro bonkzter_007,

thanks on the sharing and pointers..
upped you.
keep up the sharing spirits and gentlemen behaviour!

titts

mathdevil
25-06-2006, 10:04 PM
:) Can PM me contract... thks

bonkzter_007
25-06-2006, 10:46 PM
With the permission from the threadstarter, i'm allowed to share the contact to bro that are frequent in FL session and has specific rep points and power. Hope bro here will treat her well i believe you will.

XJ will only stay until 29th Jun and will leave our sillypore and never return as she says quite hard to earn $$$ here....(dunno true or not)

Anyway, this is a gem you definately must not give it a miss.

For newbie, pls kindly ask contact from Bro Jimang(threadstarter).

Thanks for viewing and thanks to bro who has upz me.;)

bonkzter_007
27-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Heheheee...time to share!!!

Have given out a few contacts to the following bro:

1) Whycare
2) croc
3) bigblackycat
4) 1128138
5) and_alloy
6) Vega
7) notsonewbird

Those bro haven't upz me, do remember hor...:D
Enjoy this delicious feast while stock last......finger licking good and don't forget to post your FR here

Btw, dare not give out the contact to too many people as XJ mentioned that a lot of pranks call and some just wanna talkcock with her wasting her pre-paid card $$$. From what i know, she is getting quite busy this few days and will choose to pick up call by selection...hope you guys will be the luckystar service by her.

hitech
27-06-2006, 09:00 AM
Hi Bro, you got mail...

bonkzter_007
27-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Heheheee...time to share!!!

Have given out a few contacts to the following bro to another batch of bros.

Those bro haven't upz me, do remember hor... :D
Enjoy this delicious feast while stock last......finger licking good and don't forget to post your FR here

Btw, dare not give out the contact to too many people as XJ mentioned that a lot of pranks call and some just wanna talkcock with her wasting her pre-paid card $$$. I'll be selective in giving contacts. From what i know, she is getting quite busy this few days and will choose to pick up call by selection...hope you guys will be the luckystar service by her.

titts82002
27-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Btw, dare not give out the contact to too many people

u forgotten about me huh ?... hahaha..

titts

croc
28-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Just met her today...

she park herself at lor 19 carpark behind.
saw alot of old man lurking ard her..

so called her...

meet her at lor 17 coffee shop...

Here's my rating on her.
Look:8/10 ( Cute but short)
Breast: small size
Height: 1.5m i think
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 7/10 (like her scream and surround)

1 shot only. say i too long then cum cannot tahan...liao...
but she is definerly a nice and cute gal...if she is a local gal surely sian....

she is going back 1600hrs tomolo she said...taking CX to hong kong...i think is transit...back to china..

pls up my pts thks...

PS: to those ple say i am not sharing...i'm not...i just wanna say low profile...