PDA

View Full Version : Worse than KC trap, rejected business by FL

Neogeo
31-08-2015, 04:15 PM
I'm done. After another session with her, talk a bit, turn out, she just another whore who want easy customer to maximized her earning. Fast in, fast go, 20 minute, paid and done. No point keeping this thread going. Just let it died. Note to self: Never RTF the same whore again and again.

sammyboyfor
31-08-2015, 04:32 PM
Whores are for fucking. Just fuck her and be done with it.

Eggcrate
31-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Well, I feel that She is doing you a favour by rejecting you. How can this be worse than being KC?

Eggcrate
31-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Some bros here can differentiate lust and love. But its only a fine grey line between these two.

dyelook
31-08-2015, 05:44 PM
Well, I feel that She is doing you a favour by rejecting you. How can this be worse than being KC?

ts already been kc... hopefully the fl wont take him on her next visit else he'll be kc more...;)

milfmilf
31-08-2015, 06:53 PM
TS should give yourself a bit more time, don't rush in
unless one has difficulties finding a female to accept him, else can always cool off especially when the girl already start to say no just after together for a short period

FL also another individual with all the rights to accept or reject. The other party should just respect the fl's decision

Doldrums
31-08-2015, 07:26 PM
Whores are for fucking. Just fuck her and be done with it.

I think ive seen you mention this for the umpteen time already :D

TS, can you afford to marry her? Can you give her a normal life? If you're prepared to treat her this well, then don't be upset with your current predicament and just enjoy your memories.

Justice2014
31-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Believe she got her worries cos she has watch Fatal Attraction.:rolleyes:

I am very sure she might like u but she definitely dun love u....

Eggcrate
31-08-2015, 10:13 PM
The word love no longer means much to WL already. Sad but true...

Neogeo
31-08-2015, 10:16 PM
TS should give yourself a bit more time, don't rush in
unless one has difficulties finding a female to accept him, else can always cool off especially when the girl already start to say no just after together for a short period

FL also another individual with all the rights to accept or reject. The other party should just respect the fl's decision

I'm not rushing into anything. I'm trying very hard to forget her by deleted anything that will remind me of her. I even stop visiting the okt site with her picture. If she ever come back in September, I would only found out when her advertisement start popping again. Hopefully, by that time, the feeling for her already long gone. Maybe then I could visit her again as a customer.

Believe she got her worries cos she has watch Fatal Attraction.:rolleyes:

I am very sure she might like u but she definitely dun love u....
I think fatal attraction is the other way around, girl obssesed with guy. You're very funny but I'm no stalker material.

Justice2014
31-08-2015, 10:26 PM
I'm not rushing into anything. I'm trying very hard to forget her by deleted anything that will remind me of her. I even stop visiting the okt site with her picture. If she ever come back in September, I would only found out when her advertisement start popping again. Hopefully, by that time, the feeling for her already long gone. Maybe then I could visit her again as a customer.

I think fatal attraction is the other way around, girl obssesed with guy. You're very funny but I'm no stalker material.

For your own good, hope u do what u promise yourself. Good luck & be strong.:)
Personally i think it's not a good idea to visit her ever again. No worth it doing that to yourself over a whore. I am speaking from my personal experience.:(

a2014
31-08-2015, 10:28 PM
I was visiting this fl very frequently.

Last week when she told me her meimei was in pain due to too much sexual activities.

She going back this weekend and will be back later in September. She said she will accept my booking again when she came back.

should I book her again when she come back?
An fl is a fl, there is no difference as a customer. The more decent one she will treat you better. The changes may be:

1. Could she be have contact some disease or got pregnant and need to go back to settle. Certainly cannot settle here.

2. Did you ask her why she goes back and how come after September when return can accept your booking and not now.

3. Another thinking is that she got book big time by someone and this big time customer found out your existence so have to break off for a while and go for a trip back to china with this guy to pacify him.

FL and WL normally don't get into emotion so easily. Something drastic would have happened but not for you to know. Just take it easy and adopt a look see attitude. You can wait, why not take it as another fl, you can continue to find other. There are always better one out there. You need to learn how to control your emotion.

Observe and think carefully before action. Take Care.

Eggcrate
31-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Well, if you have gotten over her then pls don't visit her again.it's a vicious cycle.

ryu0000
31-08-2015, 10:47 PM
just imagine how many dicks she had inside her mouth before and how everytime she tell those dick owners their dicks r big n sweet. imagine how many dicks were poked into her pussy and how she used her virgina muscles to squeeze their rods. u wan a used pussy with a mouth with so many variants of sperms lying by ur side? u wan someone who always think of the hunks that used to fucked her pussy hard while u r fucking her? good luck

Neogeo
31-08-2015, 11:25 PM
An fl is a fl, there is no difference as a customer. The more decent one she will treat you better. The changes may be:

1. Could she be have contact some disease or got pregnant and need to go back to settle. Certainly cannot settle here.

2. Did you ask her why she goes back and how come after September when return can accept your booking and not now.

3. Another thinking is that she got book big time by someone and this big time customer found out your existence so have to break off for a while and go for a trip back to china with this guy to pacify him.

FL and WL normally don't get into emotion so easily. Something drastic would have happened but not for you to know. Just take it easy and adopt a look see attitude. You can wait, why not take it as another fl, you can continue to find other. There are always better one out there. You need to learn how to control your emotion.

Observe and think carefully before action. Take Care.

1. She is going to renew her pass. She announced that week ago even before this fiasco.

2. She just said she was too tired to serve me. I had no idea why its OK to serve me again when she come back later. You certainly spark my interest.

3. I doubt that. She announced on Wechat she accepting booking for today and do that everyday. Its part of the reason I blocked her Wechat announcement. I don't wanna be reminded everyday that I can't have her.

Not sure what you mean by her getting emotional

korean
01-09-2015, 12:03 AM
What is your plan bro? Don't wanna suggest anything without understand your situation.

preacher1010
01-09-2015, 01:26 AM
Slowly and surely, I starting to have feeling for her. I'm guessing she also notice that, yesterday when I tried to book her, she said she no longer comfortable doing business with me

hello TS.
Remember - she is still making off others - not just you.
You dont think you are the only one that "bao" her overnight or her regular customers ?
Dont be naive.

orangeproud
01-09-2015, 01:36 AM
Sometimes is u subconsciously sow a love seed in your heart, your emotion is completely ruled by your heart not your brain. Maybe u hope that this r/s can blossom. B4 u allow yourself to sink deeply, it's better to retreat now;)

Dun contact her anymore.

Neogeo
01-09-2015, 02:11 AM
hello TS.
Remember - she is still making off others - not just you.
You dont think you are the only one that "bao" her overnight or her regular customers ?
Dont be naive.

She has no problem taking other customer for sure. She just won't take me. I doubt she was overbook or getting bao by other customer. She could have told me she was fully booked but instead she said to me in Chinese...

就是因為你每次找我找我找我,現在找出問題來了,你去約其他女孩好嗎,不要煩我了!

sammyboyfor
01-09-2015, 04:52 AM
She has no problem taking other customer for sure. She just won't take me.

Go and fuck other whores and very soon you'll forget she existed. :rolleyes:

a2014
01-09-2015, 10:51 AM
She just said she was too tired to serve me. I had no idea why its OK to serve me again when she come back later. You certainly spark my interest.
Looks like you irritates her on several occasion during your visit. Buying food for her, she may appreciate but what you said to her may at time not good for her ears, no doubt she did not complain as you are the customer. At time she may attempt to block especially when she is not in good mood. This is the brighter side of things.

She announced on Wechat she accepting booking for today and do that everyday. Its part of the reason I blocked her Wechat announcement.
Why block her, just take her as a normal friend will do. At least you know her well being since you still cannot forget. Eventually you will get over it.

Not sure what you mean by her getting emotional
She meet people of many characters therefore she knows what is good for her as she is only here to make money and do not wish to be tie down by one customer unless that one customer can provide her a $5,000 a month, otherwise it is better for her to control your activity and earn the rest from others.

We got into heat argument, she give excuse that I last too long, it's very tiring to serve me. I know it's a lied, 20 minute of penetration is not that long, and she had no problem serving others with even more troublesome issue like erectile dysfunction(we talked about her other customer before).
Why push her so hard, you are only another customer of her. Apparently you have voice out unhappiness due to you know her job nature and there is a hint in your message above that you tends to figure out what she do with other customer. Don't try to compare, what you have is what the other customer has, you only put her in a difficult position trying to appease you even if all other customers are better than you. This in fact is a very sensitive issue if you have feeling for her and she have to appease you.

She is not objecting you, she is just trying to control your feeling, just to tell you don't fall for her, not worth it unless you are ready to accept all that she has done which no man can accept if you are talking about a life time partner unless you can really achieve that level.

This is only my personal opinion.

Take Care.

orangeproud
01-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Bro

Since she already find out ur feeling for her, and she wan u to give up on her, dun pin hope on having with her by asking u to date other gals. Maybe she hinted u b4, but u din listen. Now she make it so clear to u, tan kai lai jiang, even dun wan to earn your money. She maybe your everything or whole world, but u r definitely not everything to her, or nothing to her. She can survive, live even better w/o ur pestering.

She meets people from different walks of life, she won't get emotional so easily, if so easily to fall in love with each customer, she will be very tired. At her stage, she only wan to earn money as she can when she is still youthful & attractive. Dun have the time & mood to talk abt love. She meets people from different walks of life, see their true colours, know that human heart can change, love can be faded, only money is the most realistic 1.

Ni bu yao zai qiang Ren suo Nan, respect her decision, leave her alone. Dun force her to do something against her will. If u juz insisting, then u juz a pain in her ass. Although she dun love u, at least u also dun wan her to detest u, rite?;):)

hugs
01-09-2015, 01:41 PM
Ts, no one will complain about her sex job with you unless they intend to quit on you. Why would she discuss about sex with another man to you, instead of focusing on you? It was one - sided from the beginning. She just need your money but don't need you. And you are not in love with her either. You have some other emotional issues and you are using the situation as an outlet. Find better alternatives for a better tomorrow.

Hurricane88
01-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Why just harp on one FL...:confused:

plenty of FL or gals out there...just need to go online or start by searching here...:)

sammyboyfor
01-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Why just harp on one FL...:confused:

plenty of FL or gals out there...just need to go online or start by searching here...:)

The whole idea of paying for sex is so we can enjoy a wide variety of pussy. :p

Why anyone would keep going back to the same one over and over again is a mystery to me. :eek:

Wanting a relationship with a whore whose cunt is public property is even more puzzling.

slayerstrikebac
01-09-2015, 04:50 PM
So there you go, this is my story. My question to you all.
Is it silly to fall for a fl? Yes
Can man really separate lust from love? Yes
And most importantly, should I book her again when she come back? No. Find another pussy to bonk.

Please see ans in red.

Neogeo
01-09-2015, 05:03 PM
Bro

Since she already find out ur feeling for her, and she wan u to give up on her, dun pin hope on having with her by asking u to date other gals. Maybe she hinted u b4, but u din listen. Now she make it so clear to u, tan kai lai jiang, even dun wan to earn your money. She maybe your everything or whole world, but u r definitely not everything to her, or nothing to her. She can survive, live even better w/o ur pestering.

She meets people from different walks of life, she won't get emotional so easily, if so easily to fall in love with each customer, she will be very tired. At her stage, she only wan to earn money as she can when she is still youthful & attractive. Dun have the time & mood to talk abt love. She meets people from different walks of life, see their true colours, know that human heart can change, love can be faded, only money is the most realistic 1.

Ni bu yao zai qiang Ren suo Nan, respect her decision, leave her alone. Dun force her to do something against her will. If u juz insisting, then u juz a pain in her ass. Although she dun love u, at least u also dun wan her to detest u, rite?;):)

Thank you for the harsh truth. I unblock her Wechat this morning and saw her announce she on her last day. A moment of weakness, I message her offer her double rate and she agree to take me. Now she had me wait when I reach there. I think she is trying to frustrate me. This is fucking stupid yet I can't stop myself

I lost count of how many pussy I bang, probably hundred. Yet I can't help myself with this one

orangeproud
01-09-2015, 05:10 PM
Thank you for the harsh truth. I unblock her Wechat this morning and saw her announce she on her last day. A moment of weakness, I message her offer her double rate and she agree to take me. Now she had me wait when I reach there. I think she is trying to frustrate me. This is fucking stupid yet I can't stop myself

I lost count of how many pussy I bang, probably hundred. Yet I can't help myself with this one

Bro, better retreat than allow yourself to sink in deeper;)

Recommend u a song:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I9zpnLBtwwg

orangeproud
01-09-2015, 05:17 PM
The whole idea of paying for sex is so we can enjoy a wide variety of pussy. :p

Why anyone would keep going back to the same one over and over again is a mystery to me. :eek:

Wanting a relationship with a whore whose cunt is public property is even more puzzling.

Maybe they have those wishful thinking that they can upgrade 'public property' to a 'private property'?:rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
01-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Maybe they have those wishful thinking that they can upgrade 'public property' to a 'private property'?:rolleyes:

Why would anyone want to drive a used rental car instead of a new one?

orangeproud
01-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Why would anyone want to drive a used rental car instead of a new one?

Yeah, it is better to 'test' drive different rental car rather to own a car, as u need to pay for maintenance fee, insurance.....;)

hamsapkwai
01-09-2015, 08:12 PM
Go for it brother

then u can genuinely say " been there , done that" :p

jj_jj
01-09-2015, 08:36 PM
You want her love
She only wants your money

Let it end when she goes back
Do not look for her ever again
else you'll get into even deeper shit.

EtherC
01-09-2015, 10:53 PM
As always 忠言逆耳 (Good advice jars the ears) :cool:

loneyheart
02-09-2015, 01:16 AM
She is kind enough to hint to u dum fall in love for her as she is here to make more money n dum get yrself hurt

conquer
02-09-2015, 02:34 AM
Having sex with her didn't felt commercial, almost felt like having sex with girlfriend. Unlike other fl, she is very independent, she didn't bother me to buy her stuff which will turn me off.

Providing good GFE with zero commercial means she is a good hoe - this is what every cheongster is looking for. Glad that you found one! :D

Slowly and surely, I starting to have feeling for her. I'm guessing she also notice that, yesterday when I tried to book her, she said she no longer comfortable doing business with me. We got into heat argument, she give excuse that I last too long, it's very tiring to serve me. I know it's a lied, 20 minute of penetration is not that long, and she had no problem serving others with even more troublesome issue like erectile dysfunction(we talked about her other customer before).

Whether it is a lie or not, doesn't matter. The fact is this is a good romance to enjoy. Happy cheonging!

p/s: care to share her contact? I wish to try my luck as well... Thanks. :)

warrior2013
22-04-2016, 06:32 AM
Providing good GFE with zero commercial means she is a good hoe - this is what every cheongster is looking for. Glad that you found one! :D

Whether it is a lie or not, doesn't matter. The fact is this is a good romance to enjoy. Happy cheonging!

p/s: care to share her contact? I wish to try my luck as well... Thanks. :)

I have heard of more epic tales of Fls who came for a mth and couldnt take the job scope and got so depressed that they left 1 mth before their time was up. Usually the first timers here. No raid nothing. They dun return too.

warrior2013
22-04-2016, 06:49 AM
She is kind enough to hint to u dum fall in love for her as she is here to make more money n dum get yrself hurt

Looking at this thread has me thinking of my situation .. I once had an fl who was rather close .. more than the usual stuff. but later she decided to stop here. n go back to PRCland. Asked me on many occasions if I wld go to her country to visit her. e.Spoken in " novel" typed manner. dun wish to elaborate. very cheesy,old school chinese novel way of speaking. This is weird...... totally weird......

conquer
24-04-2016, 01:34 AM
I have heard of more epic tales of Fls who came for a mth and couldnt take the job scope and got so depressed that they left 1 mth before their time was up. Usually the first timers here. No raid nothing. They dun return too.

LOL... I dunno why, these ladies love to tell everybody stories. :)

Looking at this thread has me thinking of my situation .. I once had an fl who was rather close .. more than the usual stuff. but later she decided to stop here. n go back to PRCland. Asked me on many occasions if I wld go to her country to visit her. e.Spoken in " novel" typed manner. dun wish to elaborate. very cheesy,old school chinese novel way of speaking. This is weird...... totally weird......

Well, if you have some spare money and free time but got no where to go, it is actually not a bad idea to cultivate some cheap romance with these ladies.

You would find the GFE is even stronger than ever which leads to super nice sex... Just don't be serious, nothing would go wrong. :)

warrior2013
24-04-2016, 01:55 AM
LOL... I dunno why, these ladies love to tell everybody stories. :)

Well, if you have some spare money and free time but got no where to go, it is actually not a bad idea to cultivate some cheap romance with these ladies.

You would find the GFE is even stronger than ever which leads to super nice sex... Just don't be serious, nothing would go wrong. :)

Already went wrong. LOL
She dun even take my booking now lol

conquer
24-04-2016, 05:01 AM
Already went wrong. LOL
She dun even take my booking now lol

Well, this is not how a costumer should be treated. :(

Harvest
24-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Well, this is not how a costumer should be treated. :(

Why not? Doesn't a service provider have the right to reject customers she is not comfortable with? :rolleyes:

warrior2013
24-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Why not? Doesn't a service provider have the right to reject customers she is not comfortable with? :rolleyes:

My experiences r often extreme..lol nvr mind. both end. :D

warrior2013
24-04-2016, 07:42 PM

Basically chemistry that somehow turned to hydrogen bomb. ( pun intended )

conquer
24-04-2016, 08:36 PM

Nothing wrong with that but this just shows her has a very bad service attitude.

It is just like telling the boss "I don't want to do this assignment because I don't feel I want to do it". :(

bigtube99
24-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Just like a restaurant has the right to reject customers.

warrior2013
24-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Nothing wrong with that but this just shows her has a very bad service attitude.

It is just like telling the boss "I don't want to do this assignment because I don't feel I want to do it". :(

Its cool bros.
They have feelings and sentiments too.
When chemistry was good maybe the handling wasn't done well.
They got pissed and dun see the person. Human nature.
If a person had a tiff or worse with a masseuse, the masseuse give him a pissed off vibe also no point. Let nature take its course.
Heartache is definite. Heal first, then move.

Harvest
25-04-2016, 08:15 PM

Depends. If she rejects on first sight, then probably she is picky and has bad service attitude. If she rejects after a round of unpleasant encounters with the same customer, then she has probably reached her limits of patience and endurance.

warrior2013
25-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Depends. If she rejects on first sight, then probably she is picky and has bad service attitude. If she rejects after a round of unpleasant encounters with the same customer, then she has probably reached her limits of patience and endurance.

wonderful beginning and torrid ending. lol nuff said

demonhunter
26-04-2016, 02:15 PM
I'm done. After another session with her, talk a bit, turn out, she just another whore who want easy customer to maximized her earning. Fast in, fast go, 20 minute, paid and done. No point keeping this thread going. Just let it died. Note to self: Never RTF the same whore again and again.

what talking U ?

Harvest
26-04-2016, 07:17 PM
what talking U ?

Interpretation: Never RTF the same whore again and again unless she reciprocates my feelings for her. Maybe then I could visit her again as a customer to test water whether she will reciprocate my feelings for her. :p

bonkpedia
26-04-2016, 08:34 PM
If she rejects after a round of unpleasant encounters with the same customer, then she has probably reached her limits of patience and endurance.

So if she continue to meet the customer means the money is temping?

WhereGotTime
27-04-2016, 02:49 PM
When you have a tiff with your regular ML and subsequent visit becomes vanilla, no more added services and attitude. Then you decide to find a new one. But everytime you see her wechat moments saying she is waiting to find the right guy to truly love her. Then you are tempted to play the knight in shining armor... KC trap? 😂😂😂

warrior2013
27-04-2016, 04:46 PM
When you have a tiff with your regular ML and subsequent visit becomes vanilla, no more added services and attitude. Then you decide to find a new one. But everytime you see her wechat moments saying she is waiting to find the right guy to truly love her. Then you are tempted to play the knight in shining armor... KC trap? 😂😂😂

Wrong thread???

WhereGotTime
27-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Probably... But isn't it still about the topic of KC?

Anyway, imo for a WL to reject your business, the punter really must have behaved badly like stalking her or keep sending her flowers even though she already told him to F off... Even if she see you no up, is she really willing to forgo money? Must have pushed her to the point where she decide to forgo earning your money and wait for another caller... Even no "feelings" for you also will accept you as customer lor. I mean most of them do not have feelings for any of their clients mah lol

warrior2013
27-04-2016, 05:59 PM

Anyway, imo for a WL to reject your business, the punter really must have behaved badly like stalking her or keep sending her flowers even though she already told him to F off... Even if she see you no up, is she really willing to forgo money? Must have pushed her to the point where she decide to forgo earning your money and wait for another caller... Even no "feelings" for you also will accept you as customer lor. I mean most of them do not have feelings for any of their clients mah lol

Prob the ML customer crossed certain lines.
I did none of those n still didnt get to see her lol
My case was all well and gd chemistry and she been calling me regularly to visit her n shes not an ML . My ML story is on another thread. Maybe u can give me some pointers :)

This FL was my first online experience n perhaps I handled it badly lol
Sad la

warrior2013
27-04-2016, 06:01 PM

the disconnection from her was rather abrupt. So possibility is big client came along and that was it.
Its business after all.

Harvest
27-04-2016, 07:55 PM
So if she continue to meet the customer means the money is temping?

Either because her biz is slow so no choice, or she thinks she can still stretch her patience and limits further.

bonkpedia
27-04-2016, 08:30 PM
Either because her biz is slow so no choice, or she thinks she can still stretch her patience and limits further.

True. But for the 2nd reason, you think she will go on after 2-3 times? Than she better pray the customer bay lun.

cabayasi
28-04-2016, 04:14 PM

11 shoots up back, thanks

Harvest
28-04-2016, 07:15 PM
True. But for the 2nd reason, you think she will go on after 2-3 times? Than she better pray the customer bay lun.

Well, she has to strike a balance and know her own limits.

Let me give you a classic example. I know some jokers here have this evil fetish of farting when the WL perform AR on them. So before the session commence they will indulge in an onion-saturated diet to ensure that the fart is exceptionally strong and smelly. How many WLs do you think will be able to take it even before the actual bonking starts? A few commandos probably can, but most will probably call it a day if they survive the ordeal... :rolleyes:

bonkpedia
29-04-2016, 07:47 PM
Well, she has to strike a balance and know her own limits.

Let me give you a classic example. I know some jokers here have this evil fetish of farting when the WL perform AR on them. So before the session commence they will indulge in an onion-saturated diet to ensure that the fart is exceptionally strong and smelly. How many WLs do you think will be able to take it even before the actual bonking starts? A few commandos probably can, but most will probably call it a day if they survive the ordeal... :rolleyes:

Haha....It seem that they don't intend to rtf them.

Needagoodone
02-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Simi KC ??