thaiboy
24-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Nong June

Ht 1.57, B cupper, 23 34

Service : BBBj / CIM / FJ / Frenching definately yes!/ Girl friend type

S$150 90min 2 shots

Limited time Link
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hia_mak/my_photos

Group members U know where to see more details;)

ilovbok
24-06-2006, 07:20 PM
FR on Nong June

Just came back from a long trip, still felt jet-lagged, but know there is a new SYT coming to town, so die die must try. hehe, got the chance to draw first blood of freshly arrrived Tomyam, June, yesterday evening. Still felt tired, so only gave a short FR here.

Arrived venue and saw a cute gal with very sweet look. June looks like an innocent girl -- wear slipperies with Melody faces, Snoopy necklace, Winnie-the-Poh ear-rings, and use Micky-mouse towel. When first looked at her, I thought she is 16 or 17.

TCSS a little bit, we undressed each other. She has a tatoo (lotus) on her lower abs right above her pussy (later found out this tatoo area is her sensitive area, catbath this area can make June moans a lot).

She is petite and light-weighted, so can lift her up easily and carry her to the bathroom. The bathing was quite SOP, but with some breast-fucking actions. She also gave a BBBJ but was a little bit short (with some more deep throat and ball lickings would be fantastic). The bath ended with June lying on my chest, with my left hand playing her tits, right hand fingering her pussy (very easily becomes wet), while we frenched passionately -- a very good GF feeling.

First round was in the bathtub, she held onto the towel rack with both hands and I pumped her in doggy style. Her moaning and mumbling in Thai ("good, good") just made me very excited. I pulled her out from the bath-tub and continued doggying in front of the large bathroom mirror for another few min. OK, time to change position, June jumped and sat on the surface of the bathroom sink area, spreading her legs widely.. I am not very tall so not easy for me to penetrate her in this way ..so a little improvision -- with her both hands pushing against the sink, both legs pressing against the side of the bathtub and I held on to her butts to pump her (wow, I was very impressed of June's stunt :eek: :D ). After a while, June felt tired so we quickly changed to standing position. Not soon, I cummed.. We hugged each other for another min before we took another shower together again.

Interim rest, chit-chatted a little bit more, and she gave me a quick massage, not bad, not bad.

Second round again we tried many positions, missionary, spooling, doggying, cow-girl i-gallop (front and reverse), squarting etc. June was very accommodating and enjoyed being upped (from her moaing and kept hearing she said 'good, good' which also made me feel very good). We were very tired after the 2nd round and rested for a few min. before we showered together again.

Look: 7/10 (very young cute look with sweet smiles)
Body: 8/10 -- slim, B-cup, a tatoo of lotus on low abs right above her (untrimmed) pussy.
BBBJ: a little bit short -- to be improved (some bros may teach her deep throat and ball licking), she is willing to learn.
Heard she allows CIM, i didn't try. Other bros can try.
Frenching: of course yes.
Fingering: yes, very easy to become wet.
Attitude: Great GF feeling, willing to please, very accommodating. Though her english is limited, she puts great effort to break the ice and communicate with her customer.
FJ: 8/10 -- willing to try many positions, you take the lead, she follows quickly
Overall sextisfatcion: 8/10

Bros who like fresh young Tomyam new in FL line, hehe, this is one you don't want to miss.

Thanks bro Thai-boy's crew for the prompt arrangement.
Cheers

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my FR, hope you can up my pt. Thanks!!!

ink333
24-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Nong June

Ht 1.57, B cupper, 23 34

Service : BBBj / CIM / FJ / Frenching definately yes!/ Girl friend type

S$150 90min 2 shots

Limited time Link
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hia_mak/my_photos

Group members U know where to see more details;)

Had PM u.. :)

nirvana
24-06-2006, 08:12 PM
;)

The MASTER for supplying TOM-YUM!!

sexyboi
24-06-2006, 09:42 PM
hi senior bros, how to join the group?
my email [email protected]
thanks

yleong99
24-06-2006, 10:00 PM
She look great!!

Wondering mi as a newbie will stand a chance??

thaiboy
25-06-2006, 09:04 AM
The MASTER for supplying TOM-YUM!!

Bro PM me your contact., ;)

thaiboy
25-06-2006, 09:08 AM
Interested samsters pls PM me your contact no., time and date prefer, newbie i may consider but not all, thanks;)

ta152
25-06-2006, 09:13 AM
Newbie here hoping for the best. You got mail!!

papa26
25-06-2006, 11:39 AM
bro send u a priavte msg

ron880088
25-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Bro, Thaiboy.

I am interested t had a session with Nong June .
I had send a Private message for U with My contact.

Pls guide me to join your Group.
My contact: 9738XXXX
My email: [email protected]

ricko
25-06-2006, 05:54 PM
hi senior bros, how to join the group?
my email [email protected]
thanks

try tis http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/dont_laugh_I_m_an_Idiot/

papa26
25-06-2006, 08:25 PM
had the chance to book this ger, open the door and saw a syt hiding behind, greet me with a cheerful smile.

fast forward~~ inside bathtub help me wash clean, soapy all over, if can add on body massage here will be good, anyway quite sop throughout.

action begins on bed, tried to strike up a conversation with her, able to make simple conversation using her dictonary. saw her B + cup OO wich is very big for her, soft and bouncy that i almost forget to touch, keep on staring. she started with light frenching and later on we started to hug and french deeply. when down south and find that she has untrimmed hair below, but was considerable wet due to lot of actions, really wet easily. she immediately pul me up and started her revenge. bj with cap on, but not for long, quite short indeed, but lots of suction and tickering. cannt tahan pull her up and started my missionary. find that her pussy is not tight~~ (might be mine is too small :P) but lots of response from her, moans doesnt sounds fake, she is willing to change to doggy when request. exploded into her with 10 mins
chit chat with her and found that she is very very hungry~ ha.. perhaps bros here next time can buy some food for her in advance. seeing her so hungry( she like chicken rice) i just tcss with her, without asking for another time
rush down and brouight her thai pinapple rice. (hug me and kiss cos she too happy, hope bro thaiboy dont mind i buy food for her, not sure is this allow or common)

overall, a sexy young ger u will should not miss

looks:7/10 i am a sucker for looks
boobs: B +
figure: good, no extra fat
gff: 6/10
bbbj: nver try
rtf: if she stil back yet

thaiboy
26-06-2006, 10:27 AM
had the chance to book this ger, open the door and saw a syt hiding behind, greet me with a cheerful smile.

Thanks for your Fr...cheers..;)

poompoom
26-06-2006, 12:12 PM
bro, look very yummy...:D wat a gem u have...:)

ricko
26-06-2006, 09:07 PM

:eek: :eek:

mAgIcIaN
26-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Bro Thaiboy, Thanks for the contact.
Really cute n sweet girl. Her eyebrow is so thick n profound, it really accentuate her face, with a little bit of red blush cheeks and nice pair of teeth. I give 9/10 for her looks. She reminded my of my ex, the one which I never get to bonk. Now June has made my fantasy fulfilled. Ever since I lay my eyes on her, I got swooned by how petite she looks. The bath is SOP, slow I may say, but fast forward to the penetration. We just sat on the bed, with my dick in her, her back facing me.... with sweet kissess planted on her neck.. and my hands all over her 32B boobs n big brown nipples, I pumped slowly, she told me that she actuallly enjoyed the sex if I pump slowly, soon only after 10 pumps, she grab hold of my arms, and I can sense her orgasm, her eyes rolled up.......

Didnt get to go for the 2nd bonk, because both of us were hungry. Luckily bro Thaiboy told me to get some dinner for her. But too bad bro Thaiboy, I bought a lousy pineaple rice with no meat... end up a very tasteless dinner. I should have heed wut the other bro advised, chicken rice, her fave.

So the summarised version

Name : June
Looks : 9/10 (Resemble my ex, that's y once I saw her pic, quickly pm bro thaiboy
Breasts : B , like the other bro said, she's blessed with a very nice boob for her petite figure. Big brown nipple, larger than 50cent coin
Body : 9/10 - very slim waist, 23 i guess, profound and sexy butt and boobs.
GF feeling - 8.5/10 - Actually she was rushing my session, bcos she was hungry n she was too tired after serving 6 customers b4 me.. But she still earn my point bcos she resembles my ex...
BJ - 6/10 - weak area (only did a few stroke)
FJ - 7.5/10 -
RTF - definitely

thaiboy
27-06-2006, 09:14 AM
Bro Thaiboy, Thanks for the contact.
Really cute n sweet girl.

Thanks bro for the nice FR...check you User Cp:D

hitech
27-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Bro Thaiboy, you got mail

ah bimmer
27-06-2006, 02:27 PM
HI thaiboy

U got mail. I wan to book Nong June

TeamMax
27-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Bro Thaiboy, Thanks for the contact. Just back from my mission wif June.

Reach early and she was still having her lunch. Feel so paiseh. No rush her but she still put aside her lunch (good attitude). proceed to bath. Pretty SOP with a short BBBJ. To me the BBBJ is good.. guess must be the training given to her by all the other bros before me ... kekeke. Proceed with catbath and BBBJ on bed. CIM in 69....power !!....

Didnt get to go for the 2nd bonk, too tired with the late nights since WC started (although June tried very hard for 20m). Me old liao... keke. Washed up and left. Left her some cigi...

So the summarised version

Name : June
Looks : 8/10 (a little bit tan from the pic)
Breasts : B
Body : 9/10
GF feeling - 8/10
BJ - 8/10
FJ - Nil.... old liao can make it
RTF - depends on how the WC go for me for the next few weeks :)

yleong99
27-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Thank bro thaiboy for the sms!!

But tomorrow cannot make it..

When she leaving?

Really love to have a session with her based on the FR!!

Thanks!!

thaiboy
27-06-2006, 06:01 PM
But tomorrow cannot make it..

Bro use PM or sms, dont post here:p, contact the person i gave you to check when she going back, post here no1 can give u answer...

yleong99
27-06-2006, 06:08 PM
Paiseh!!

PM u liao!!

;)

Bro use PM or sms, dont post here:p, contact the person i gave you to check when she going back, post here no1 can give u answer...

spermmann2003
27-06-2006, 10:49 PM
thaiboy helped me to book a slot for this girl. received sms and went up. rang the doorbell and was greeted by a damn SYT. looked every bit in the picture. she was standing behind the door and out popped her head with a 'Hi!' i could have sworn i stood frozen there for at least 2 secs man. couldnt believe my eyes.

we went in, she was just finishing up dinner (poor girl, dinner also have to rush :D ). she went in, turned on the tap and came out tcss for awhile. hugged her onthe bed like bf while talking to her. press my body against her petite frame also hard liao. after awhile we went in to bathe. bathe was pretty SOP but she really make effor to clean you, make you fee really like bf man. did a little frenching in the tub but that was it.

came out, lay on the bed like lovers for awhile, then start liao. today decided that i shall service her instead. all the while she lie there, while i explore every part of her body. i think she really likes being licked at the neck and breasts area. her nipples are big and brown, very nice to lick. i couldnt stop licking and sucking them man. then i slowly lick down to her tummy and all over her thighs but refuse to lick her pussy, make her gian haha. i carried on for quite awhile, she seemed to really enjoy it, her moans were real, her face was super horny. once in awhile, i will gently rub her pussy. she is really wet man. after awhile, she reach for the cupboard, take out the cd and cap me and i started to ride her. her pussy is nice, wet and tight, her moaning is dare man, hear liao make me wanna pump her more. pump and pump cannot release man, so i ask her to blow for me. her bj i think is nt bad, prob due to all the lesson taught by the bros here. she blow also quite long, tmd, today just refuse to shoot haha. but when its time, i asked and she let me CIM. it was heavenly. i think i release all my sperm stored man haha. even when i finish, she still continue to blow awhile without taking out her mouth. then she go toilet wash up and i go bathe.

by the time come out, left only 30 min. wanted to try one more time but she looked tired and sleepy so never mind la. tcss some more like lovers in bed till it was time, changed, paid and left.

Name: June
Looks: 9/10 (super SYT, i like)
Body: 8/10 small and petite, very lightweight
Boobs: 8.5/10 very nice boobs for her size, nipples are large and nice to suck
BJ: 7/10 blow damn long but nvr complain, and nvr take out
FJ: 8/10 really wet, nice, shaved pussy
GF feeling: 8.5/10

uppz u thaiboy :)

thaiboy
27-06-2006, 10:58 PM
uppz u thaiboy :)

Pls dont up my rep point....i wan to be a 333 forever kekekekek:D

thaiboy
27-06-2006, 11:01 PM
haii ya , up liao also bo bain , see any bro can down me 4 point to 333 or not:D btw will up u soon.......

spermmann2003
27-06-2006, 11:51 PM
haii ya , up liao also bo bain , see any bro can down me 4 point to 333 or not:D btw will up u soon.......

haha, wa lau paiseh la bro, din know :p

pppp46
28-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Looks : 8.5/10
Photo Accuracy : 9/10
Body : 7/10 ( a bit of baby fats )
Boobs : 6/10 ( dark nips + B Cup )
FJ : 7/10 ( nice moans )
BBBJ : 4/10 ( Too short, too rush )

Did not go for second shot as she doze off after the first round. My slot is at 10.30pm. Think the previous bros tire her out too much. Not much of enjoyment for me.

But Thaiboy offered me a refund. I too pai seh to take it up. Asked for a discount next time.

Think the girl is not bad. May consider a RTF.

superlove
28-06-2006, 03:23 AM
any brother can share and PM me how to book her , she look so pretty . please pm me . thanks all brother

thaiboy
28-06-2006, 08:45 AM
But Thaiboy offered me a refund. I too pai seh to take it up. Asked for a discount next time.

Think the girl is not bad. May consider a RTF.

Bro sorry, dont be too pai seh, i should be pai seh , btw yr nick is in our discount book:D

poompoom
28-06-2006, 09:14 AM
Bro sorry, dont be too pai seh, i should be pai seh , btw yr nick is in our discount book:D
bro, u very the early leh....:)

thaiboy
28-06-2006, 12:31 PM
bro, u very the early leh....:)

not so active as you pal;)

poompoom
28-06-2006, 03:24 PM
not so active as you pal;)
ayo, we active in diff way mah...kekeke

thaiboy
29-06-2006, 10:52 AM
ayo, we active in diff way mah...kekeke

kekekekek?? shhhhhhhh.....i more active in sports where u r more active in human relation :D

thaiboy
30-06-2006, 09:31 AM
last few days....booking available today

poompoom
01-07-2006, 10:43 AM
kekekekek?? shhhhhhhh.....i more active in sports where u r more active in human relation :D
ermmmm...u r rite abt tat, it will be best if we can cut down on our activity. kekeke:D

paradise2
01-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Hi guys, my 1st FR for gal from Thaiboy, the wonderful june, though by this time, she might be on the plane flying back to korat :>

look: 7.5 ba...(she does look a bit older when look closer)
figure: 7(if not for the sagging breast, would have been a 8. but very soft. i like..
bbbj: 6(not bad...but too short, maybe because of her ulcer?)
frenching: 0(not allowed...very disappointed... but maybe also because of the above reason?)
Fj: 7.5(very accomodating, but she seems to be in pain, so i ended it faster then i can)
GFE: 11/10(wonderful!!!)
damage: 150

I really like to thanks Thaiboy for bringing in this gem... she's the 2nd gal that i enjoyed so much, other then nong lek. we had so much fun... though we were chicken and duck for most of the time... so.... when is she coming back? hahaha :D

*satisfied man*