PDA

View Full Version : Deflowering 8 of my Female Students

Orgasmic
24-06-2006, 02:35 PM
I was a School teacher for 5 years and left the service to teach in the private sector.

I give home tuition which allows me 1-1 with students in secondary schools. I usually try to avoid JC kids as they are more demanding and timing is not as flexible.

I am a wolf in disguise. Usually, I will charge my fees exhoribantly so that I can have no more than 10 students at any point in time. I always select female students who are in sec 3-5 and graduating. There are reasons for doing this. Firstly, for sec 3s, I can nurture her for 1 years before she becomes legal age. The rest, once the iron is hot, I strike.

Well, over the past years, I have entered the pussies of no more than 10 of my female students and all are virgins. It could be because of my cool look, coupled with my knowledgable brains that the girls are smitten over me. I may not have a good build as I dont work out at the gym. But I know how to strike and when to shoot and put the ball into the back of the net.

Many a time, I will fuck the girls during the noon times when their parents are still out. We will be alone in the room. But of course, work is still work. I am paid to tutor the girl to make sure she improves, not paid to fuck her. Therefore, I always make it a point to reward those hardworking girls who finished their homework with some good licking.

I aint trying to boast here but it is a fact that ALL gals whom I had tutored over the past years graduated with distinctions. Not only that, they are able to enjoy sex life while they are still in schools. Due to my achievements and knack of churning out world-beaters, many parents introduced my around through word of mouth.

Back to my session with them. It is usually in the afternoon that I am with them. They will still be in their sexy school uniform. All sex sessions, i mean the first time, usually starts after the 1st month, after I was in control over the girls mind and slowly, she relaxed and we started talking about mundane stuffs. Then they will slowly open up their minds and of course, their legs.

One superb girl I had was a Taiwanese sec 5 student staying in a condo just at the junction between Orchard and Holland Road. I usually park my Nissan downstair the condo and takes the lift up. We have fucked in every concievable place of the condo, at staircase, inside her room, her masterbed room etc. Her name is Shu Ying. Petite and good looking. Looks so much like those Taiwanese cooners.

Well, Shu ying parents are in Taiwan running a resturant business. They are rarely back. Therefore, a maid looks after her. This maid and Shuying are open to each other. Anyway, this is a pretty maid and sometimes, she brings her work-boyfriend home to fuck in the maidroom as well as I was told by Shu Ying. But they had a pact to keep secrets from her parents.

I was so close to the maid that whenever I fucked Shu Ying and make her suck my cock in her bedroom, I cant even be bothered to close her bedroom door while her maid is mopping the floor at the living room. Shuying will moan so damn loudly that her maids' giggling can be heard faintly. I dont care. It just got me so kinky.

So, did I also mention that Shu Yings rich parents paid me $800 a month to fuck her? opps I mean, teach her tuition. She was from the Normal Stream and almost failed her N levels. But with my sperms inside her pussy and mouth, she sure pass with flying colour as she got into a JC near her school. Since I dint teach JC chicks, I gave her up. But we still keep in contact, though not for fucking as I was sooo busy with other new chicks whom I am trying so hard to deflower.

Cheers

Cheri_Popper
24-06-2006, 02:40 PM
So their parents paid you to tuition them in all subjects but you choose to concentrade on Human Social Biology instead. :rolleyes:

Orgasmic
24-06-2006, 02:44 PM
So their parents paid you to tuition them in all subjects but you choose to concentrade on Human Social Biology instead. :rolleyes:

They gets As for other subjects as well. From English to Maths to History or Eng Literature. No joke.

But i gota be careful most of the time. Since my girls are mostly on the high end side, their parents are rich and some are respectable.

One dad is a high ranking civil sevant in CNB. Another a director in Immigration. One mother is a Director with MOE. Another a millionaire businessman dealing with furniture.

Sevenkey
24-06-2006, 02:46 PM
ur one lucky bastard or wat huh.....some guys have all the luck in this world....keep them rolling....:)

sbfpolis
24-06-2006, 02:54 PM
One dad is a high ranking civil sevant in CNB. Another a director in Immigration. One mother is a Director with MOE. Another a millionaire businessman dealing with furniture.
You are after all not so smart to brag about their parents' connection :rolleyes: You are asking for trouble by being so explicit. The next thing is the IT fellas at MHA will track you down, right up to the IP Address that you are using to write this FR.

omega_x
24-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Sounds like ...

http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/Imgs/Jpg/Photoglossary/PitCrater2_med.JPG

Cheri_Popper
24-06-2006, 02:59 PM
You are after all not so smart to brag about their parents' connection :rolleyes: You are asking for trouble by being so explicit. The next thing is the IT fellas at MHA will track you down, right up to the IP Address that you are using to write this FR.

Even traced his IP address and identify him also no offence committed unless the gals are under 16 (Carnal Connection) or under 14 (Rape) :rolleyes:

Cheri_Popper
24-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Sounds like ...

Aiyo! The hole so BIG arh! :D

Orgasmic
24-06-2006, 03:19 PM

Sorry but what crime did I commit? Can u explain?

Orgasmic
24-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Even traced his IP address and identify him also no offence committed unless the gals are under 16 (Carnal Connection) or under 14 (Rape) :rolleyes:

Product of PAP rule mah! Scare this scare that. Everything also check IP address. Haha.

webb_chiam
24-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Totally 100% Agree wif ya bro SevenKey :D

aspire
24-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Bro Omega_x, I like the style of your reply! Hahaha....
I think this time rd, Orgasmic got it too huge, just to fxxking big.
:D

Sounds like ...

omega_x
24-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Not that I dunchs belibs hims, or anybody elses, I ams oso quites a luckys guy. Buts needs to profess until this stages meh? Or he wants to exchanges partner arounds here? :D

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6306/hardgay5mc.gif

Orgasmic
24-06-2006, 03:48 PM
nag, what profess here? I have been cheonging for years. I am just sharing my experiences here and of course, not my students contact. I gota be professional since they are not FL out to sell themselves anyway.

These are just my personal story,true story over the years and I dont feel anything special when i type them out.

Not that I dunchs belibs hims, or anybody elses, I ams oso quites a luckys guy. Buts needs to profess until this stages meh? Or he wants to exchanges partner arounds here? :D

Orgasmic
24-06-2006, 03:49 PM
nag, what profess here? I have been cheonging for years. I am just sharing my experiences here and of course, not my students contact. I gota be professional since they are not FL out to sell themselves anyway.

These are just my personal story,true story over the years and I dont feel anything special when i type them out.

Orgasmic
24-06-2006, 03:50 PM

omega_x
24-06-2006, 04:08 PM
I knows la. Relacs la, have to post until three times ar? haha :(

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/647/bouncing2nt.gif

Spytheman
24-06-2006, 04:10 PM
to thread starter ,

please dun spoil the tuition market .... i am in this line for donkey years... if this is true , dun spread... njoy your fucking.... and stop your promotion .

A tutor can earn up to 10 K a month , if you are desp over virgin, dun ruin all the male tutors' impression just becos of your habit to fuck shit and work in the same place.

omega_x
24-06-2006, 04:16 PM
A tutor can earn up to 10 K a month

10K :eek: :eek:

peterfish
24-06-2006, 04:37 PM
to thread starter ,

please dun spoil the tuition market .... i am in this line for donkey years... if this is true , dun spread... njoy your fucking.... and stop your promotion .

A tutor can earn up to 10 K a month , .
10K? Teaching Nuclear Science, is it?

Spytheman
24-06-2006, 04:41 PM
dun be suprised - hourly rate for trained tutor - 50-100 per hour. if subject is more demanding like A level subject rate can go up to 100 per hour.
Special paper tuition is like 500 per session and they were taught by HOD of top jc .
Trust me , the market barrier for a true professional is damm high ....
YUP
so i hope this guy dun spoil market.

singrakthai
24-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Aren't u the guy who kept whinning about some dishonest ITE girl? :)

STK01
24-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Relax bros...

It reads like a fiction post to me... maybe it's meant to be a story? hehe:D

webb_chiam
24-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Nuclear Science haahaa that's a funny 1 haahaa too bad i not cut out to be a tutor haahaa if not i too will join in the line i will teach "art of terrorist" haahaa :rolleyes:

omega_x
24-06-2006, 05:40 PM
dun be suprised - hourly rate for trained tutor - 50-100 per hour. if subject is more demanding like A level subject rate can go up to 100 per hour.
Special paper tuition is like 500 per session and they were taught by HOD of top jc .
Trust me , the market barrier for a true professional is damm high ....
YUP
so i hope this guy dun spoil market.

Is you one of the true 10K professionals? :D

best123
24-06-2006, 05:54 PM
10K? Teaching Nuclear Science, is it?

yah man, sounfd like i shd change job!! 10 k??

Cheri_Popper
24-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Is you one of the true 10K professionals? :D
Let me the $1/- tuition teacher correct your sentence, it should be "Are" and not "is" when you use the noun "you". Pls transfer $1/- to my acc. Thks! :D

Big Sexy
24-06-2006, 06:06 PM
try again mate.....SURELY if you have enough goes at it.... the law of averages says that you will eventually do OK? but not this time..

So, did I also mention that Shu Yings rich parents paid me $800 a month to fuck her? opps I mean, teach her tuition. She was from the Normal Stream and almost failed her N levels. But with my sperms inside her pussy and mouth, she sure pass with flying colour as she got into a JC near her school.

omega_x
24-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Let me the $1/- tuition teacher correct your sentence, it should be "Are" and not "is" when you use the noun "you". Pls transfer $1/- to my acc. Thks!

You dont gongs ranjiaos wei!! :mad:

I gotchs PHDs in Engrish one hor :o

omega_x
24-06-2006, 06:09 PM
try again mate.....SURELY if you have enough goes at it.... the law of averages says that you will eventually do OK? but not this time..

The laws of equals distributions, pareto principles... Rights? :D

Cheri_Popper
24-06-2006, 06:09 PM
I gotchs PHDs in Engrish one hor :o

No wonder its so Powderful! :D

omega_x
24-06-2006, 06:12 PM
No wonder its so Powderful! :D

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6366/doraemon4ov.gif

mbinesderty
24-06-2006, 06:45 PM
AND I THOUGHT ONLY $$$$$$$$$$$$ GOT TUA KANG YAO SIU

redlord
24-06-2006, 10:57 PM
I think having sex with students ;especially underage students can be very risky.:(

verisio
24-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Whether the story is true or not. I dun care. All i know is I like the story. It's interesting, cock standing n nice.

Speculators/Punters/Analysts, please open another thread and go discuss. Let's not have another thread whereby have so many pages of yadayada, éxpert opinions etc, and only few pages of the actual story.

Bro Orgasmic may want to brag, talk cock, add some flavour, spice things up or is plain truth.. will it kill the other bros for whatever is the real truth? Just enjoy, show some encouragement, and move on OR dun say anything. This is Sammyboy, not moralist/legalist discussion. Anyway, threadstarter said he only does them when they are 16. So ok lah. :) Why bother?

Just enjoy :p

asdfghjkl
24-06-2006, 11:46 PM
hehe.. still waiting for the chance to bed JC girls.. kekeke :p

kingcopa
25-06-2006, 12:00 AM
10k :eek: i shld have study harder in school when i am young

Boost
25-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Personally I find JC harder to bed... poly easier cos they feel they are more "grown up" as they are no longer wearing a uniform.

sexytoy.com.sg
25-06-2006, 12:32 AM
Personally I find JC harder to bed... poly easier cos they feel they are more "grown up" as they are no longer wearing a uniform.

I don't agree. I come across quite a few JC gals who are nympho

AltLBSeeker
25-06-2006, 01:35 AM

I agree whole-heartedly wif with u! :D The best I ever had was this sporty nympho which I deflowered during our diving trip in tioman... But that another story.. Pls continue wif story :)

shoutcast
25-06-2006, 02:03 AM
1st one only leh ...

7 more leh

Offspring
25-06-2006, 02:34 AM

its all down to luck. some r pretty n needs a good screw, while some play hard to get.

asdfghjkl
25-06-2006, 07:51 AM
if you not JC teacher, how to get to know them? :confused:

The_Unrepentant
25-06-2006, 08:54 AM

i only know those sibei old retired moe teacher get this kind of of rate cause they sibei experienced

Nat Nat
25-06-2006, 08:55 AM
this is another typical oldb for advanatge thread....

IF the thread starter is a 10 pointer and 0 rep power fellow.. he would have been shoot to hell by now.. i always thought having sex with underage girls and posting it here is taboo.

Orgasmic
25-06-2006, 10:05 AM

Not me. Some brudders PM me and I spread the message around.

Orgasmic
25-06-2006, 11:20 AM

Not me. Some brudders PM me and I spread the message around.

Orgasmic
25-06-2006, 11:21 AM
this is another typical oldb for advanatge thread....

IF the thread starter is a 10 pointer and 0 rep power fellow.. he would have been shoot to hell by now.. i always thought having sex with underage girls and posting it here is taboo.

erm, maybe u would like to enlighten me where u get the info that i had sex with underaged?

Orgasmic
25-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Put it this way.

No rational person will write a 100% true story here. At most 90% to protect oneself.

I seriously dont understand how come some people here think that I have screwed underaged. Which part of my story states so anyway?

I would like to know.

Whether the story is true or not. I dun care. All i know is I like the story. It's interesting, cock standing n nice.

Speculators/Punters/Analysts, please open another thread and go discuss. Let's not have another thread whereby have so many pages of yadayada, éxpert opinions etc, and only few pages of the actual story.

Bro Orgasmic may want to brag, talk cock, add some flavour, spice things up or is plain truth.. will it kill the other bros for whatever is the real truth? Just enjoy, show some encouragement, and move on OR dun say anything. This is Sammyboy, not moralist/legalist discussion. Anyway, threadstarter said he only does them when they are 16. So ok lah. :) Why bother?

Just enjoy :p

ninja turtle
25-06-2006, 11:27 AM
10K and able to fuck virgin students?!!!!!!!!!! Shit, this job is unbelieveable!!!!!!!!

Morale of story: Man should study hard!!! :D

PaleFace
25-06-2006, 12:51 PM
The AngMos will normally begin with " Once upon a time.........." and the blacks will usually start with "You mother fuckers an't gonna believe this shit........"

xkingx
25-06-2006, 04:01 PM
WTF... onli one post of the story and four pages of debation... wah... lydat no nid read story liaoz... he might be writing a fiction story mahz... no nid be so serious...

snipdyper
25-06-2006, 04:04 PM
walao... like tat i oso wan be a tutor lo...

oni teaching biological and form 3 science... hehe

asdfghjkl
25-06-2006, 05:21 PM
got more juicy stories bo? kekeke :p

laodi123456789
26-06-2006, 12:12 PM
got more juicy stories bo? kekeke :p

I got one. I am the icecream man servicing an all gers secondary school. I sell icecream to mostly virgins gers.:D

sbfpolis
26-06-2006, 12:50 PM
If they wanna find fault, there are plenty of reasons to use. Somemore he so so braggy about the parents from CNB, MOE. :rolleyes:

imaginative
26-06-2006, 01:24 PM
I sincerely wish this type of tutors will be extinct forever.

kefuso
26-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Bro, you still had the cheek to say you deflower 8 of your female students??? Aren't you ashamed of yourself for misplacing the trust the parents and your students had in you???

Do unto others and others will do unto you...Lets wait and see if 10-20 yrs down the road and another bro will write a FR on how he deflower your daughter...or even label "My FR of a MILF, courtesy of a cuckold bro Orgasmic".... :rolleyes:

Totally feel disgruntled by your behaviour and mentality.... :mad:

tk-king
27-06-2006, 12:21 AM
A tutor can earn up to 10 K a month
possible breakdown
ur charge, 100/hr
8 students, twice a wk, 1.5hr/session
total 24hr a wk
96hrs a mth
earnings 9.6k

but firstly where to find 8 richee rich :confused:

reality breakdown
ur charge, 50/hr
4 students, twice a wk, 1.5hr/session
total 12hr a wk
48hrs a mth
earnings 2.4k

asdfghjkl
27-06-2006, 12:34 AM
possible breakdown

if you had taught in a jc before, you can command very high fees such as 100/hr..

noiser
27-06-2006, 02:31 AM
well.. in the first place, forums have always been a popular venue for ppl to brag and boost their own ego... :) you are what you see in the mirror. :P

Orgasmic
27-06-2006, 08:56 AM
I dont think anyone should feel guilty so long as they come into this forum. And of course, no one is God when he appears here in this sex forum.

Bro, you still had the cheek to say you deflower 8 of your female students??? Aren't you ashamed of yourself for misplacing the trust the parents and your students had in you???

Do unto others and others will do unto you...Lets wait and see if 10-20 yrs down the road and another bro will write a FR on how he deflower your daughter...or even label "My FR of a MILF, courtesy of a cuckold bro Orgasmic".... :rolleyes:

Totally feel disgruntled by your behaviour and mentality.... :mad:

jimmyccc
27-06-2006, 09:12 AM
The AngMos will normally begin with " Once upon a time.........." and the blacks will usually start with "You mother fuckers an't gonna believe this shit........"

chinese will start with "limpeh ka lu kong"

sjb1994
27-06-2006, 09:24 AM
After the first few post, where the remaining storey?

Coming on bros, let the tread starter continue, we want story/FR, juicy, streamy story/FR. :)

kefuso
27-06-2006, 10:03 AM
I dont think anyone should feel guilty so long as they come into this forum. And of course, no one is God when he appears here in this sex forum.

When we logged in into this forum, we all knows that we are no saint...We come here to look for opportunities for sex...I don't deny that...However, there is still a clear distinctive guideline as to bonking the gals on what grounds....If it is a mere straightforward transaction, it's consider a deal....Both parties get what they want....

If it is a one night stand you managed to hook in a pub, kudos to you as you are the man....However, if you misplaced the trust that both the parents and your students placed in you so that you can devise a scheme to deflower them, then you are despicable.... :mad:

Anyway, I shall rest my case and will keep my mouth shut....Just hoped that you can ponder over what I have said and reflect on your own selfishness and irresponsibility....

jimmyccc
27-06-2006, 11:08 AM
who up me leaving nick as Ocean11... cannot find ur nick leh???? pls pm me...

Cheri_Popper
27-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Maybe the ThreadStarter is inspired by JAV of this title "Mihiro - Tutor Of Female Student". :p

http://img12.imagevenue.com/loc89/th_69565_Mihiro__Tutor_Of_Female_Student.jpg (http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc89&image=69565_Mihiro__Tutor_Of_Female_Student.jpg)

dna_gene
27-06-2006, 04:10 PM
I got one. I am the icecream man servicing an all gers secondary school. I sell icecream to mostly virgins gers.:D

:eek: So most of the gals there eat YOUR ice cream ar!!!!??? You are so lucky! Hahaha!

asdfghjkl
27-06-2006, 04:21 PM
i also like ice cream ler.. go where to eat yours ah? :p

2nutsN1stic
27-06-2006, 05:26 PM
Hey thread starter, why not after deflowering ur female students.... bonk their mums or sisters if they r pretty too. :D LOL

rayspore
04-07-2006, 09:15 AM
lucky bastard...
how is the response of first time gals..

so far
- scream "pain pain take out" so take out
- shout pain...so take out, game over
- natural withdraw hips back, pussy clam up , thighs clam up
this can go on for several sessions..

others claim V dunno real or not
- grab with finger nails and dig in hard.. continue pumping :)

jemz
04-07-2006, 11:59 PM
well said some of you...

surprised that some of you actually have a conscience...
since i work in this line..i was quite taken aback by this story... it's true to say, despicable especially with the placement of trust from the parents in you to educate their child.

if it's a story made out of pure fantasy, i would say, it was yummy.. but if its really happening, what kind of sick person are you?

it's like me being a female tutor, going to teach the children, at the same time, screwing their daddy in another room while i ask them to do their work. wrecking their families... like... where's the moral value??? (oi that's an example okay, i dont do that...it's perverted...)

TommyPingPong
06-07-2006, 03:28 PM
I agree whole-heartedly wif with u! :D The best I ever had was this sporty nympho which I deflowered during our diving trip in tioman... But that another story.. Pls continue wif story :)

Amybe u can share your story here!

TommyPingPong
06-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Put it this way.

No rational person will write a 100% true story here. At most 90% to protect oneself.

I seriously dont understand how come some people here think that I have screwed underaged. Which part of my story states so anyway?

I would like to know.

Dun worry about these people who criticise when you write such stories, wether real or not. Dun forget that many of us coming here all have a purpose; to satisfy our lust in many ways, may be it, reading other people's FRs, getting FL contacts, going to TNs or HC, PCC after seeing all the erotics pictures etc.

However, these people who had forgotten that they had come to Sammyboy forum for these purpose and became suddenly became Self Righteous and start bombarding and zapping people's points etc... when some one wrote that they screwed just legally aged young girls! Are they worried that their teenage girls are at dangers???

I recently wrote about meeting an agent and had a evil thought about screwing her. But a few people just think that I am a baddy because they pity these agents because they work very hard blah balh etc...... Can't i have fantasy about insurance agent?? You mean that it is perfect alright to fantasy about School girls in Sailor suits while Agents cannot fantasy? Funny and self righteous thinking.

May as well these people write to paper or government asking them to close down Sammy boy!

Just my 1 cent worth

Spurslover
06-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Bro,

You not only deflower your female students. You deflower us, supporters too. Becoz as Jacky Cheung's song: 'Wo deng dao hua-er ye xie liao'...:D

Please continue...:D

Orgasmic
06-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Put it this way.

Those pple who criticise you.. if you are in sammyboy and THEY themselves are in sammyboy, what right do they have to criticise you?

It is like going to find a chick to bonk in Geylang and another loser who was already there with the same intention criticises you for choosing a working OL to fuck upstair.

There is no logic in doing so since both are bad.

Dun worry about these people who criticise when you write such stories, wether real or not. Dun forget that many of us coming here all have a purpose; to satisfy our lust in many ways, may be it, reading other people's FRs, getting FL contacts, going to TNs or HC, PCC after seeing all the erotics pictures etc.

However, these people who had forgotten that they had come to Sammyboy forum for these purpose and became suddenly became Self Righteous and start bombarding and zapping people's points etc... when some one wrote that they screwed just legally aged young girls! Are they worried that their teenage girls are at dangers???

I recently wrote about meeting an agent and had a evil thought about screwing her. But a few people just think that I am a baddy because they pity these agents because they work very hard blah balh etc...... Can't i have fantasy about insurance agent?? You mean that it is perfect alright to fantasy about School girls in Sailor suits while Agents cannot fantasy? Funny and self righteous thinking.

May as well these people write to paper or government asking them to close down Sammy boy!

Just my 1 cent worth

PASSIONAETE04
06-07-2006, 07:51 PM

What is wrong for coming into this forum?
Some come in for sex activities info, some come for pleassure and some of course to reflect their heroic passed stories.
If what you have written is true, you are indeed a scrum in the society.
Parents paid you so much to educate their children But you bloody animal turn around to screw their daughters !

I just wonder how you feel when your Daughter been deflower below 18 ?
Is also unfair to put the curise onto your daughter, as least she is innocent, but how to punish Animal like you ?

TommyPingPong
08-07-2006, 03:00 AM
What is wrong for coming into this forum?
Some come in for sex activities info, some come for pleassure and some of course to reflect their heroic passed stories.
If what you have written is true, you are indeed a scrum in the society.
Parents paid you so much to educate their children But you bloody animal turn around to screw their daughters !

I just wonder how you feel when your Daughter been deflower below 18 ?
Is also unfair to put the curise onto your daughter, as least she is innocent, but how to punish Animal like you ?

Another Righteous Horny saint ..........

dicklim
08-07-2006, 03:06 AM
haha :D nice

newbadass
02-08-2006, 11:54 PM
This forum is founded on an immoral premise - commercial sex.
Thus, let's not talk about whether something is moral or immoral.

The ethics of abusing one's position of trust for personal sexual gratification is highly questionable.

On the other hand, maybe I'm just jealous because I only earned peanuts when giving tuition in my younger years :D

Orgasmic
03-08-2006, 09:46 AM
Another Righteous Horny saint ..........

there are always hypocrites in this world. They go into a pub and they curse and swear at those people who drink beer.

Orgasmic
03-08-2006, 09:53 AM
There is always this chio JC chick from VJC in which I am teaching.

As you guys have noticed, JC girls skirts are renowned for being short. VJC girls skirts look like mini-skirts. Very short, some tight and definitely appealing. Sometimes, I cant help by notice that JC chicks are mostly victims of upskirts due to their short skirts and their lack of awareness to the surrounding.

I was at her condo in Bukit ba+++ last weekday night when I found that her parents were overseas. For the past few months, their parents will be around. But this time, its just between me and her and I actually feel kinda awkward since I have NO intention whatsoever of doing anything with her. I mean, I have my fair share of girls aged between 17-20 and on a good day, I actually fucked 3 different holes from 9am in the morning till 11pm. No joke, really 3 different chicks. Thinking of them makes me horny. Why? Those guys who have tried young chicks before will know that once your cock enters them, you feel the sensation of their vagina tight walls tightening around your cock diameter.

This girl is named Mandy. A first year VJC student with shoulder length hair and slutty face. But between us, its all strictly formal relationship as I am booked for the entire week with sex with chicks.

Orgasmic
03-08-2006, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=Orgasmic]There is always this chio JC chick from VJC in which I am teaching.

That night, I was supposed to be teaching her from 7pm to 9pm for F.Maths. ( nonoo not Fuck. Maths. Its Further Maths )

She was wearing a spagetti top with shorts which exposed her nice slender legs. By the way, she is at least 165cm and 47kg or so. Quite well endowed I must say. Strangely, when her parents were not around, she was usually all covered up and wearing even track pants at times! Now when her parents are not around, she let loose.

She gave me the slutty look when I knocked on her door and she opened it for me while feeling slightly embarrassed.

We started the tuition promptly and after 10 minutes of doing her work, she was feeling quite uneasy and restless and started asking me questions. Like which universities I graduated from, which stream I was from etc and asked me advice as to which universities she should apply to. Then she told me that uni guys are utterly boring and monotonous judging from the way they look. Later on, she praised me for my outlandish dressing which is unbecoming of a tuition teacher but she liked me being cool.

I told her that since I dont have a gf now, I can wear anything I like to attract other girls' attention mah. She was quite surprised and as you guys would have known if u are a seasoned hunter, when these questions popped up, the topic invariably moves to gf-bf etc etc relationship. She started asking me about my exs.. etc.. where they had studied etc and are they all pretty? After a while, I sense that we were moving too far out of the tuition topic and tried to move back to the F maths questions. Bt she would not stop. She kept shooting me with questions, personal questions to be exact.

Then she said she got something to show me... she positioned her handphone in front of me and started a video. The video was about one VJC chick being banged by another guy from another school.

I was shocked. Then I asked her where she got this video from and she said someone sent it to her. The girl in the hp actually gave the man a good bj and she was still in half uniform. Wow.

She asked if I was horny. I wanted to contain myself and remain a saint; so I said... not so. She told me that she will feel horny whenever she sees this video ( hinting? )

newbadass
03-08-2006, 10:27 AM
I personally find Orgasmic's stories very interesting, whether or not they are true.

As far as I can tell, he is not teaching us to sian young JC virgins. He is relating his experiences which may or may not be true but are interesting nonetheless. To me, there's a difference.

Treat it more as a documentary and study of how these young chicks react in certain situations. :D

Orgasmic
03-08-2006, 10:32 AM
I appreciate your understanding and quality of analysis. Many Singaporeans and people in this forum will criticise your moral values etc etc when you tell them what actually transpired in real life or even if it is frictional, they still bomb u.

They seem to believe whatever is fed to them. It is hardly surprising that Singaporeans will believe bitches stories in court and sentence innocent men into jail based on the bitches statement. Hardly surprising. Maybe Singaporeans are really stupid. The judges are leading the way.

I personally find Orgasmic's stories very interesting, whether or not they are true.

As far as I can tell, he is not teaching us to sian young JC virgins. He is relating his experiences which may or may not be true but are interesting nonetheless. To me, there's a difference.

Treat it more as a documentary and study of how these young chicks react in certain situations. :D

waaaaaa
03-08-2006, 10:41 AM
wanan be saint. move else where;)

Orgasmic
03-08-2006, 11:06 AM
In actuality, I was damn horny. Which guy in the right frame of mind wouldnt be horny upon watching a fresh video of a JC chick in school uniform being fucked by a man? Crazy.

Then without any warning, she lurched to a seat just beside me and started asking me more personal questions, like if a girl likes me, will I reciprocate her love etc etc... I can feel that after all these months of drilling, she has a liking for me and tonight, without the presence of her parents, she actually becomes more daring.

Then she screeened the video again with loud volume for me to hear the moaning sound. She looked my me for a reaction. I remained pure and unreactive to the video. I can sense that she is hot and wet, as she kept swallowing her saliva while looking at my reaction.

Without any warning, her hands were on my groin area and fondling my dick. I was milding shocked, as I was a seasoned and experienced fucker for goodness sake. I played as a naive and first-time in this plot and stared back at her. She was giving me a cheeky smile. Then she asked if I was a virgin and I said no. She said she was no longer a virgin, having been fucked when she was just 14. Her then-bf had to leave for the states to study and call it a day.

We closed the books and frenched incessantly for the next 1-2 minutes. I poked my finger into her pussy and found that it was dripping wet. Then I beckoned her to the bed. She pulled down her shorts and removed her tight spag in less than 3 seconds. Her bra was red in colour and I could see her cleavage. Wow. good clear tender cleavage. I unhooked her bra and see the bra dropping down, exposing a well-endowed fresh boobs.Immediately, i pushed her face up and lying down onto the Q-size bed, which has been dormant for the past few months. It was so bouncy. With a fresh JC girl below me waiting to be slaughtered, the feeling is indescrible.

yang punk
03-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Big O

Not being judgemental in any way especially morally...but since you claim to be a JC teacher at VJC... your standard of English leaves much to be desired, unless of course you're a second language teacher.

Can't blame students nowadays for their bad English if teachers are not much better.

asdfghjkl
03-08-2006, 11:25 AM
bro.. where is the VJC video.. willing to offer money for it man! :p

Orgasmic
03-08-2006, 11:41 AM
The situation was actually 1st gear until she screamed in estacy:" Fuck me!"

I upped one gear and spread over her tender legs with my arms and she was looking at my dick, hoping to get a glance of it when it enters her pussy. I shoved my erected cock deep into her vagina at one accurate thrust and she literally screamed in pain but moaned in whispers subsequently.

I asked her if it was painful and she said yes at first but now it was shiok. I began my thrusting and throbbing hard and deep into her pussy, leaving no way out for any U-turn or whatsoever. She was hugging me like a long-time lover. My cock can feel her vagina walls covering and squeezing me in every conceivable degrees and corner. Those brudders who have upped girls under 20 will know the feeling of your cock being tightly ambushed by the vagina wall. The way you thrust your cock into their pussies deep, you can really feel the tightness, the sensation.

She was screaming and begging me not to cum so fast. Since this is our first time, I controlled my movement and the speed of the thrust. I frenched her and she was in heaven, with her eyes rolling back and forth. After some 2 minutes of deep and fsat thrustings, I cum into her uncontrollably according to her request. Meanwhile, she told me that she enjoys the feeling of having guy's cum dripping out of her vagina. AFter I came into her in full load, my dick was still inside her wet ravaged pussy and later on, it gradually shrink in size and exited itself from the war-torn pussy.

I laid limp on her naked body beaming with pride at my conquest. She was satified and told me that she had orgasm twice, each lasting about 20 seconds. She told me that she yearned for a man like me, who can give her security and educate her in studies and at the same time, satisfy her sexually to contain her sexual desires...

After washing up, the tuition carries on, abeit with different mood.

Orgasmic
03-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Big O

Not being judgemental in any way especially morally...but since you claim to be a JC teacher at VJC... your standard of English leaves much to be desired, unless of course you're a second language teacher.

Can't blame students nowadays for their bad English if teachers are not much better.

Brother,

Not being judgemental to you in any way especially morally and "Englishly" but since where did u get info that I am a VJC teacher?

asdfghjkl
03-08-2006, 11:44 AM
where is the video ler? :p

hitler
03-08-2006, 11:53 AM
No video?

http://sggirlsmirror3.j37.com/sggirlsphotos/4/6/18/sgGirls.com_-_00109501.jpg

http://sggirlsmirror1.j37.com/sggirlsphotos/15/17/9/sgGirls.com_-_00140767.jpg

asdfghjkl
03-08-2006, 12:02 PM
hehe.. make do ba lor.. :)

sexkingdom
03-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Good story but the picure below really suitable for U.

TUA KANG YAO SIU

Bro Omega_x, I like the style of your reply! Hahaha....
I think this time rd, Orgasmic got it too huge, just to fxxking big.
:D

michael8330
03-08-2006, 06:51 PM
bro , u are good :D
please post more

yang punk
03-08-2006, 11:54 PM
There is always this chio JC chick from VJC in which I am teaching.

Bro O

Either your English sucks or I misunderstand what you are saying...but never mind lah your stories still shiok to read...

Will still give you my 4 points.:D

Orgasmic
04-08-2006, 09:37 AM
Bro O

Either your English sucks or I misunderstand what you are saying...but never mind lah your stories still shiok to read...

Will still give you my 4 points.:D

hello bro,

when i write stories, i usually dont bother about the grammar and english per se. life is short and my time is precious. I am not writing a novel to sell, just some backlane stories for guys to read.

therefore, in all stories, i spend about 1-2 minutes typing them out and therefore the plethora of english mistakes. i do apologise.

TommyPingPong
06-08-2006, 03:34 AM
I appreciate your understanding and quality of analysis. Many Singaporeans and people in this forum will criticise your moral values etc etc when you tell them what actually transpired in real life or even if it is frictional, they still bomb u.

They seem to believe whatever is fed to them. It is hardly surprising that Singaporeans will believe bitches stories in court and sentence innocent men into jail based on the bitches statement. Hardly surprising. Maybe Singaporeans are really stupid. The judges are leading the way.

Totally agreeded with Orgasmic! Who knows those who criticise are actually jerking off after reading your story and later felt guilty. Then they started their rantling about doing right or wrong things, etc. Appearing so saintly... Pewk! :eek:

bigmannow
25-01-2008, 12:47 PM
any more updates from bro orgasmic?

I<3Ivy
25-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Yet another case of impressive thread witchcraft... able to raise a 2 yr old thread back from the dead.

Interesting read but a bit too fanciful. Good PCC material but then who would believe all the "supposed" virgins are sexually receptive?

Nice to daydream about though.

samsterjustin
25-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Nice story... Thanks bro.

alligator
25-01-2008, 03:09 PM
:eek: wow eight female students ... and none of them told on you ... wah lau can find so many horny gers students .... you are really one lucky bastard .... :D

KingBong
25-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Imaginative. Wait till you hear mine... :D

GTOKING
26-01-2008, 12:57 AM
champ here liao...........wats next ?:D

ChemistryLover
26-01-2008, 01:04 AM
you are consider lucky.

nowadays girls are pretty hard to come by now:D

richie_rich
26-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Imaginative. Wait till you hear mine... :D
please share your stories bro. ;)

justbob
26-01-2008, 09:59 PM
There is too many jealous cats on this forum. Lighten up!!

I am actually quite thankful that Orgasmic and his kind take the time and effort to pop these virgins, because I just don't have the patience. I prefer babes with a bit of experience since the sex really is all about me...

biker_man
27-01-2008, 02:40 AM
to the Threadstarter

please continue

biker_man
27-01-2008, 02:44 AM
To the threadstarter,

ignore the jokers here who are typing from a moral highpoint.

they are in this forum and still wanna judge others?....they better F off and go to the disney channel or something rated G.

please continue your story and it will be appreciated by the silent majority irregardless of whether it is fiction / fact or something in between.

i will definitely up you with my humble points as you are a positive contributor to this forum unlike the other naysayers.

dodger
29-01-2008, 03:24 PM
you people are all bloody bastards. Seriously I pity your parents for giving birth to you. Some of you may think If im so " righteous" why am i here?

I am here so that I can learn more of those sick and perverted plans you all have so that I knw how to combat you all when I meet you.

I wonder if your parents ever know that theirs sons are all bastards. I pity them and worse of them all, I pity you.

justbob
29-01-2008, 09:00 PM
I wonder if your parents ever know that theirs sons are all bastards. I pity them and worse of them all, I pity you.

Yes our parents are fully aware of our nature and our mothers have even said that if it wasn't for your fathers hum sup tendancies, you would not have been born.

Its very regrettable that you had to stumbled upon the inner thoughts that 90% of men view and share much consensus on. The other 10% are not really worth knowing. I think you need to understand that men are different and these differences should be appreciated and not scorned.

Now, I assume you are female. Question is are you good looking?

shoutcast
30-01-2008, 01:34 AM
the other female students lehhhhh :o

Redeemer81
30-01-2008, 08:26 AM
getting a bunch of rich students aren't exactly difficult. I had one group of indonesian girls, one group of japanese girls and one group of Swedish girls. Altogether 15 of them and I get like 22k a month for them. Thats just on the the tution...

I arrange the accomodation for them as well so I could visit them and check on them anytime I feel like. But for professionalism's sake, I don't up them in their accomodation place or when I'm giving them tution. Believe or not, I actually up them when they ask me to visit their country... and their parents are always not around either. Its like a reward thing for taking care of their princesses.

Erm, some of them were not 16 yet, but back then the law hasn't changed yet, and the deed was done outside of sgp so it doesn't count apply.

bonk88
30-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Yes our parents are fully aware of our nature and our mothers have even said that if it wasn't for your fathers hum sup tendancies, you would not have been born.

Its very regrettable that you had to stumbled upon the inner thoughts that 90% of men view and share much consensus on. The other 10% are not really worth knowing. I think you need to understand that men are different and these differences should be appreciated and not scorned.

Now, I assume you are female. Question is are you good looking?

bro, i beleive dodger is a female fr the FR posted..question beside goodlooking or not, may be (she) got play out emotion by BF or techer b 4 ?:confused:
just my thought...

Eunuch
30-01-2008, 10:54 AM
So many lucky bros, give tuition to pretty gers ... me cannot make it to gif

Orgasmic
30-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi brothers,

Not that I dont want to continue my true stories but the negative feedbacks from some holy men here ( who werent supposed to be here in the first place ) really turn me off.

No mood to enhance my story and facts.

And just to remind u guys thats in this world, anything can happen. In fact in real life, I know of this school teacher in a top school.. a female who went around fucking men of all ages while her husband is working like a dog overseas.

Brothers who are lawyers or hardworking CEOs, esp those who stay around rich man area such as Belmont, Astrid, Victoria Park, Cluny etc... your wives are famous for bringing handsome guys back home or in 5 star hotels and shag like no tomorrow.. not only these rich people.. some who stayed in condos are doing it too.

I have seen all sorts of illegal activities going on because my real work involves the handling of all these.. and they are true and facts. Therefore, learn to see life more open because many other idiotic things happen.

As I am typing this, who knows? Maybe your pretty wives are not working in the offices but somewhere in hotel 81 Geylang fucking with her sex partner or your best buddy. I have seen life more than many people that these activities dont excit me anymore. Everyday, there will be.

Cheers

bigmannow
30-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Bro orgasmic,

pls continue... r u still a full time tutor tutoring sec students? wanted to ask u how come u mention tutoring the jc ger from vjc in ur earlier post?

ministrel
30-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Bro Orgasmic, please continue , there are always people with differing views :D
My miserbale pt to u

uvlex
30-01-2008, 06:13 PM
For what appears to be entertainment and fun to read has became a flaming thread, a good waste of a way which helps to kill time when ur in the office or at home.

I would agree with some that its immoral to do such a thing but hey, its at the end of the day someones luck, or should i say the agreement of both side to beable to finish the deed itself. Lets put it this way, if u so happen to chance upon a nice looking girl and shes willing to throw herself unto you, would you say no? I believe 99% of us would just say heck and just bed before thinking twice whether shes underage or not when the passion comes. You CAN deny but come on, as it comes to bed all logic goes out of the window. . . .unless ur gay haha

Legally infact, its a sin to have sex even before marriage during the olden days, but what about now, further the more, reading this now has already been classified in the eyes of God/Kami/Budda/{insert whatever you want} as "your one way ticket to hell". So welcome to all those who thinks that what our dear brother, who shared, is wrong. Because reading whats written has entitled you to join our cosy little family in hell =) so regardless of "Hey i feel its morally right for me to voice out" or "Wa lao this KNNBCCBLPDandsoonandsofore is a jerk", please, we are here to read to have fun and relax ourselves, if you wanna be righteous, join a church/temple/whereveryouwishtogo and leave us alone. We are here to have fun and relax, oh yea maybe u can try starting a riot in singapore, alot of people is unhappy about the government, maybe u can do the "righteous" thing and help us out, we do need a increase in paycheck don't u think ^^

But hey, lifes short, play hard, work hard. After all, nothing beats having a good time with the other sex.

Oh yea do continue to write threadstarter, i'm getting bored in office with nothing to read and hope this will improve your confidence in coming back

Last thing sorry for the typo yada yada yada abc mistakes, i'm human, not god =)

Live life the way you want to be and not let anyone hinder your way.

fc69
30-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Looks like I am living on the wrong side of the causeway

PrinceD@rkness
31-01-2008, 02:24 AM
Never once in brother Orgasmic thread was said to have sex with underaged girls, and in this forum abt 80% of the stories are students in their teenage yrs. if u dont like any of the stories, juz go on to other thread. stop acting like a saint or talk abt morals here. if u think too many underaged stories here, juz go to other forums. i believe there are many more sex forums on net. because of ppl who likes to complain or flame others who writes, leaving many stories uncomplete. if u like, u can always start a thread on morals here and not hijack other ppl's thread on ur so call morals. we are having lesser and lesser writers this days. most here juz leech or complain, nv once u see them post their stories.

to make things simple for everyone, if u dont like any of the threads here, keep the comments to urself and go to other threads. i promise u, if i see anyone complaining on any thread again, dont have to ask which chicken asshole zap u, for sure its me.

Youngblood
31-01-2008, 02:40 AM
I really like TS stories. Just take it as fictional writing.

Spider123
31-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Just feel that nowadays a lot of hypocrites. If an angel, then why surf here and then try to be a goody? Lots of idiots likes to flame just for the sake of flaming without even looking at the issue with a clear mind. Can't the moderators detects these ppls and just kick them out or delete their accounts?

JediSkull
31-01-2008, 05:04 AM
I think TS should learn from Dhornyboy's stories~!!~!~ so far reading thru the many so called true stories!~!~ Dhornyboy has convinced me tat his stories are somewhat factual based!~!~ he even put in the effort to tell readers that some of his stories abt sex at an early age is partially fictional!~!~

TS u should describe more abt the so called 8 students u deflowered!~!~ LOL I'm pretty sure I will know whether u'r telling the truth or not coz i scored more than u!~!~

first hole
31-01-2008, 09:10 AM
People spend time writing, whether factual or fictional ... we wont know, anything is possible .... anyway, TS, pse proceed no worries :D

Orgasmic
31-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Bro orgasmic,

pls continue... r u still a full time tutor tutoring sec students? wanted to ask u how come u mention tutoring the jc ger from vjc in ur earlier post?

Hi,

I used to tutor this girl from VJV even though i dont teach in VJC. I think some of you in the industry may have known that school teachers aint supposed to teach those students from their own school outside school hours for monetary rewards.

Would love to continue my stories. By the way now i am in the same industry but no longer teaching tuition though. Have a group of loyal chicks I groomed since young of whom some are based overseas already.

But sometimes when they are back, I made it a point to meet up with them for some fun. Look, there basically is no victim here. We are mutual partners.

Also, I never advocate or encourage any underage sex in this thread and that was never my intention. Of course, brothers here may have fucked young girls in their 13s or 14s and I wont condemn you altogether. Sometimes, esp the last 10 years, young gals are really more horny than some guys.

Mai Hai
31-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Yep, they are getting younger and younger in experimenting with sex .... so there is no stopping this trend ,....

Bigbluebird
31-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Great story, much is possible in this day and age, so don't doubt it :D

PS. no moral judgement please, seriously just a matter of time these young girls get first blood by other guys anyway :rolleyes:

invidia
31-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Hope TS will continue writing ... no need bother about others, there are always differing opinions, we cant please everyone ...

ahrave
02-02-2008, 12:41 AM
come on la.. let him finish if you dun like it then dun read it.. not even one page of story the rest like all complains..

aztech06
02-02-2008, 02:46 AM
Hi brothers,

And just to remind u guys thats in this world, anything can happen. In fact in real life, I know of this school teacher in a top school.. a female who went around fucking men of all ages while her husband is working like a dog overseas.

Brothers who are lawyers or hardworking CEOs, esp those who stay around rich man area such as Belmont, Astrid, Victoria Park, Cluny etc... your wives are famous for bringing handsome guys back home or in 5 star hotels and shag like no tomorrow.. not only these rich people.. some who stayed in condos are doing it too.

I have seen all sorts of illegal activities going on because my real work involves the handling of all these.. and they are true and facts. Therefore, learn to see life more open because many other idiotic things happen.

As I am typing this, who knows? Maybe your pretty wives are not working in the offices but somewhere in hotel 81 Geylang fucking with her sex partner or your best buddy. I have seen life more than many people that these activities dont excit me anymore. Everyday, there will be.

Cheers

hi bro,

agree with you that in this world, anything can happen. what you had said happened not only in singapore but also other countries.

do continue with your interesting story.

pokeman71
02-02-2008, 09:20 AM
Hi,

I used to tutor this girl from VJV even though i dont teach in VJC. I think some of you in the industry may have known that school teachers aint supposed to teach those students from their own school outside school hours for monetary rewards.

Would love to continue my stories. By the way now i am in the same industry but no longer teaching tuition though. Have a group of loyal chicks I groomed since young of whom some are based overseas already.

But sometimes when they are back, I made it a point to meet up with them for some fun. Look, there basically is no victim here. We are mutual partners.

Also, I never advocate or encourage any underage sex in this thread and that was never my intention. Of course, brothers here may have fucked young girls in their 13s or 14s and I wont condemn you altogether. Sometimes, esp the last 10 years, young gals are really more horny than some guys.

No problem Bro, we are MAN

richie_rich
02-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Would love to continue my stories.

Also, I never advocate or encourage any underage sex in this thread and that was never my intention.

Bro Orgasmic,
That clarifies the doubts or misunderstandings amongst some readers here.
Let's move on.
Would you please continue with your stories? :)

deadraza
14-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Sorry but what crime did I commit? Can u explain?

bro intro some 1 to me also la hehe

Orgasmic
14-04-2008, 08:35 AM
I happened to know this chick who called me sometimes last year all of a sudden, asking if I had any jobs for her.

You see my friends, I have established a business of late and had been actively looking for part timers at some point in time.

Happen that late last year, this chick named Shirlynn ( real name ) from SCGS I think called me saying that she was about to enter RJC this year ( 2008 ) and wanted to work in my company on my part-time basis.

Initially, I dint think much of her. Cmon lah, if there are calls from job-seekers daily, u wont even bother.

But this chick was quite different from others. She was open, talkative and definitely not shy. At the point in time, I garnered that she was not pretty and had a nerdy face. However, I dint know what came over me and I asked for her friendster.

Even though I dont have a friendster cos I am old, I managed to set up a dummy account and see thru her friendster.

Man was she hot. She loves posing for cameras etc etc esp in those sexy, revealing outfits. I never had a chance to see her in RJC uniforms though. This chick is somewhat materalistic. She will sms me asking if I had any friends who are rich to intro to her so that she can have money etc to spend. She loves to buy those branded bags and clothes and that proves to be her greatest weakness.

I dint manage to talk to her and out of a sudden when she was in RJC, this march 2008, i had a chance to talk to her over the phone and she mentioned that she gota CUP C. Wow.. 17 year old CUP C already.. I see her friendster I cant notice it leh? But never mind, she got long hair, innocent face and definitely had a tight ass.

But wait a minute, the caring government here in Singapore had just do some amendment to the sex laws last year.

This cup-c RJC chick is 17 year old and under the law, its a criminal offence to OFFER HER any benefit for sex. Oh god! This is crazy. You see, our very wonderful laws is very subjective. What if I offered her job and I had sex with her even though we dint sign a formal contract? Under the law, its still a grey area but I hope if the police here want to prosecute me, I would be done for.

One night, at about 130am on a weekend, I suddenly for an SMS from Shirlynn ( Are you asleep? )

I replied ( No why ) and she replied ( damn high now.. my guy friend sent me some local porns and I watched it. now damn high! omg omg! )

Wah sey, steady liao.. a fish in the net already.. Should I makan it?

I told her to meet me and she was quite scared cos she stayed in a condo and her parents know the guards well. Well.. how?

Anyway, her condo is in Bukit Timah.

(to be continued ) had to work sorry guys!

BakaYaro
14-04-2008, 08:53 AM
Bro you damn lucky man ... how come it always happen to the others and not me. Haha, anyway no need what just fetch her go hotel lah ... :D

ChuiTaLan
14-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Bro, if i were u...i'll KIV her till she's of legal age for sex...
Dun wana get caught/blackmail for having sex wif a underage gal....
Jus becareful....u may b lucky all these while doesnt mean u'll ALWAYS b lucky...
Gals like her sure know how to use her body to her advantages....

XiaoChang
14-04-2008, 12:03 PM
No need worry lah, just bring her makan makan expensive meal, I dont think that considered as payment right :D

storey69
14-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Bro,

17 years old, consensual sex, can leh? Green light for you to go!

"Oral and anal sex with minors under the age of 16, though consensual, will be outlawed with stiffer penalties. Prostitution of a minor under the age of 18 will also be made a specific offence."

Orgasmic
14-04-2008, 02:55 PM
No need worry lah, just bring her makan makan expensive meal, I dont think that considered as payment right :D

Hard to say.. u know how singapore police works.. little little thing they will charge u for donno what reason. Makaning chickening rice could be a "benefit" offered to the gal for sex indirectly. And I may have to go to jail for that.

aiwo
14-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Haha ... like trhat also kena .... so better beware, big brother watching :D