PDA

View Full Version : deaf girls

interpol
29-08-2015, 12:32 PM
anyone fucked one before?

buddy of mine said that he chatted up some deaf chicks online, one seemed pretty active (sexually) and he's working on it... maybe they're online cos easier to express themselves?

CBKwhacker
29-08-2015, 01:12 PM
anyone fucked one before?

buddy of mine said that he chatted up some deaf chicks online, one seemed pretty active (sexually) and he's working on it... maybe they're online cos easier to express themselves?

Limpeh like to whack CBK like u

sony2002
29-08-2015, 01:16 PM
have not tried deaf but happened to meet up with a girl of low IQ

when chatting with her, already sense something wrong because of her language.

when meeting her, straightaway can see that she looks different

she want sex, but i decline because I don't want to get into trouble if she cry rape

so in the end just packet dinner and eat with her then send her home

Kyrosh
29-08-2015, 01:18 PM
User name confirms

atmos
29-08-2015, 01:22 PM
Limpeh like to whack CBK like u

i support u...9years old to 90years old oso want..ppl handicap also want.knnbccb

orangeproud
29-08-2015, 02:44 PM

she want sex, but i decline because I don't want to get into trouble if she cry rape

Bro, u reject her as u scare her cry rape not bcos of scare hv conscience guilt if really did it:rolleyes:;)

woelistener
29-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Deaf girls are humans too. My sis in law is deaf-mute. I am still curious to know if any hearing bro here who have an affair with deaf girls before or not.
My brother is normal like us.

interpol
30-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Didn't mean to offend anyone with my post. also not saying that i wanna target deaf girls, so please don't jump the gun bros. It was just a weird thing which my buddy observed, so i just wanted to find out more.

apparently he is chatting with a woman who has cheated on her husband many times. she has also been emotionally abused by him and her mother in law, which is probably why she strays. sad story.

fatladysings
30-08-2015, 01:28 PM
funny leh. ppl handicap not allowed to be sexually active? so deaf ppl cannot fuck? mute ppl cannot fuck? blind ppl also cannot fuck?

then why we everytime vote PAP? they deaf to the ppl, mute on important topics, blind to local suffering, yet we everyday let them fuck up upside down left right center.

TS is merely saying his friend just happens to be chatting up a deaf girl who is sexually active. not actively go search for deaf ppl right?

jacky43
30-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Any hardup male FT that wish to hook up such local girls. In order to take up PR and new citizen thats fucking ball less. Playing with human disadvatages.

Probably disable females family watch her carefully.

woelistener
30-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Didn't mean to offend anyone with my post. also not saying that i wanna target deaf girls, so please don't jump the gun bros. It was just a weird thing which my buddy observed, so i just wanted to find out more.

apparently he is chatting with a woman who has cheated on her husband many times. she has also been emotionally abused by him and her mother in law, which is probably why she strays. sad story.

Pls stop being shallow and jumping to conclusions without understanding the whole story. 
It is just that Bro Interpol is curious  to find out more about deaf girls and those who have dated or married deaf girls before.

Guess today's deaf girls with pleasant looks are better than PRC women in terms of manners

CBKwhacker
30-08-2015, 05:47 PM

Limpeh come here whack CBK like you

CherryQQ
31-08-2015, 10:37 AM

You did the right thing .

CherryQQ
31-08-2015, 10:39 AM
then why we everytime vote PAP? they deaf to the ppl, mute on important topics, blind to local suffering, yet we everyday let them fuck up upside down left right center.

That sometimes I also wonder . :eek: :rolleyes: