PDA

View Full Version : Wow! PI for Tiraks ...

Naked Ambition
22-06-2006, 02:45 AM
I was popping a Cat40 along L18. After which I walk walk abit and got distributed this pocket calender where it advertises a Private Investigator for Your Love Needs.

Wow !!! Drawing business in Geylang is kinda funny but I guess alot of tiraks here may really need his assistance.

PM me for his contact should u want! Haha ... anything can happen these days. :D

Anyone gonna the same calender !!! ???

Lao LEE
22-06-2006, 03:47 AM
I was popping a Cat40 along L18. After which I walk walk abit and got distributed this pocket calender where it advertises a Private Investigator for Your Love Needs.

Wow !!! Drawing business in Geylang is kinda funny but I guess alot of tiraks here may really need his assistance.

PM me for his contact should u want! Haha ... anything can happen these days. :D

Hmm..surely anything can happen these days, such as inadvertently paying the PI to pop the tirak :D

xaviour
23-06-2006, 05:01 AM

Maybe the investigator is one of lao jiaos here, I am sure there are more insider's info in this forum than anywhere else. Good biz ler, anyone interested?

Naked Ambition
23-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Maybe the investigator is one of lao jiaos here, I am sure there are more insider's info in this forum than anywhere else. Good biz ler, anyone interested?

From the response I get from the PM, I think the PI is going to be very the HAPPY. :D

Just hope these guys are ready to accept the truth. Of course I believe the PI is one of the cheongsters like us else he wouldn't be able to dig spicy information for their clients.

Maybe some bros here want his contact for a job !!! Haha ...

Malaysian Datuk
23-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Bro siamcutey does it for free......I heard he is very thorough with the nitty-gritty details......ST1099 can attest to his 'professionalism':D

Lao LEE
24-06-2006, 02:28 AM
I think the PI is more applicable in gaining an upperhand against your strayed legal spouse in adversarial divorce litigation proceedings or for future negotiations. Also applicable will be against a strayed kept woman or mistress where the socialite do not want to be accused of being unfeeling for kicking her into the streets and out of his life.

Its normal for 'active' WLs to go out with so called tiraks or customers for economic and recreational reasons. Its not uncommon for some to have lost entire life savings in such long term relationships as 99.99% of WLs will employ various unbelieveably simple but effective techniques of blood-sucking schemes to empty hard-earned savings. Their hometown pichais or genuine local tiraks or even the very rare Special Foreign Tiraks* (probably lurking in SBF) will work with the not so enterprising or streetsmart WL to think up and contribute diabolical schemes to korek as much money as possible from the sorry and gullible tirak wannabes.

There is always a good reason to hire a PI as attested in the para above but as mentioned at 99.99% odds of happening, why bother?

*SFTs are a special fluid group of non-gullible and highly experienced (non-WL nationality) individuals whom the WLs have attempted skilfully and very hard to korek money from, but ended up being korek'd in 3-4 ways instead. :D
With such display of talents and common goals, they won the hearts and minds of the WL; for the time being.

JackSparrow
25-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Just to share something which I heard from one of the WLs. A local SG guy actually followed his tirak or should I say his girlfriend around in morning.

Seems like he caught his tirak with another customers and he was very unhappy. Heard there was a quarrel between him and his tirak.

I feel that if the WL accepts a local SG guy as boyfriend, I believe they should learn how to communicate and inform about each other whereabouts.

To the WLs who have boyfriends, they think that if they go out with their customers, they won't want to tell their boyfriend because they are afraid that their boyfriends will get angry.

Seriously, I feel that its either the guy is being conned or the WL just dun want to hurt her boyfriend.

siamcutey
25-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Bro siamcutey does it for free......I heard he is very thorough with the nitty-gritty details......ST1099 can attest to his 'professionalism':D

Wah piangz, u siao ah, luan luan kong:D

Anyway, now the thread no more woes liao. Thats good.

hehehe
SC

jdi813
25-06-2006, 11:16 PM
... the guy is being conned ...not saying all but most of the time it is the case

camelot
26-06-2006, 12:17 AM
. A local SG guy actually followed his tirak or should I say his girlfriend around in morning.

Seems like he caught his tirak with another customers and he was very unhappy. Heard there was a quarrel between him and his tirak.

Really can't understand why the guy should be jealous...after all isn't she being bonked by all and sundry. GF going on a 'date' is surely less diificult to endure than the thought of her being bonked up to 15 times a day?

ParaParaSakura
26-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Really can't understand why the guy should be jealous...after all isn't she being bonked by all and sundry. GF going on a 'date' is surely less diificult to endure than the thought of her being bonked up to 15 times a day?
In the guy's mind, the 15 times per day is 'Work' no choice but the 'date' is supposed to be 'having fun'. An example is how some wives turning a blind eye to husbands going for prostitutes but drawing the line at keeping mistresses...warped kind of reasoning if you asked me:)

Soul Reaver
07-07-2006, 02:53 AM
In the guy's mind, the 15 times per day is 'Work' no choice but the 'date' is supposed to be 'having fun'. An example is how some wives turning a blind eye to husbands going for prostitutes but drawing the line at keeping mistresses...warped kind of reasoning if you asked me
Good explaination :)

cimino
30-04-2007, 10:44 AM

Hi

Can I have his number??

Many Thanks
John

JWNY
30-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Hi

Can I have his number??

Many Thanks
John This thread is a year old and i've not seen the threadstarter around...:D

why don't you walk along L18? Not more than 300 metres...

JWNY

Mr.romantic
30-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Hi

Can I have his number??

Many Thanks
John

u can engage me. :D

Spartan619
30-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Wow. Is the PI still ard? Or kana spotted by WLs and hum tum hard on the hard. Haha. :D

Jack2006
01-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Wow. Is the PI still ard? Or kana spotted by WLs and hum tum hard on the hard. Haha. :D

Bro, I think I am the PI the thread is talking about.

I m surprised that it is mentioned in the forum. I just founded the agency last year and was doing some marketing by giving away pocket calendars.

Anyway, if anyone interested in the services, please pm me. :cool:

We have an exisiting website for your reference.

dominion
01-05-2007, 07:41 PM
if really come to a stage need PI, just call one from the newspaper ads lor...
but why continue if everyone is miserable?