PDA

View Full Version : KC Trap? Seriously ?

Eggcrate
26-08-2015, 02:04 PM
I have met this Viet ktv girl and we kinda get along together very well. I am attached but not married. Owns a company but not exactly rich. Just above average. Well, she have no idea about this because I told her I am just an employee. I understand that a lot of ktv girls are out for money. The thing which puzzles me is that she refuse my money when I give her. Tips for ktv session, she refuse. Am aware she needed some cash to send back home, pass her the money, she refuse to take as well.

Seriously got this kind of ktv girls ?

TurtleSoup
26-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Test more first. Might be just leading you on. She dont want small money, looking for bigger carrots.

Just like fishing...shes making u nimble nimble before she reel in the hook!

blacksocks
26-08-2015, 08:15 PM
put long line catch big fish.

refuse small amounts like tips. as you are drawn deeper, she knows more of you, slowly will ask. when u give once, she will try again and again.

its a matter of time before she knows of your gf or vice versa. end up lose both ends. gf unlikely to ask for 'compensation'. but this girl might just show up at your office etc and stir shit. beware...either way, $$ solves the problem. but how many times can you do it?

Eggcrate
26-08-2015, 08:54 PM
True also. Offer her 800 and she refused to take. Lets see how big a fish she wants to reel.

Ken79
26-08-2015, 10:34 PM
TS bro, there is this thing called 抛砖引玉

This is a possible scenario.
She refuse tips and whatever smaller amounts of money you give her, you start to like her more because of this, start to see her more often and then develop a r/s either serious or not.

By this point, then you'd surely go back to vietnam with her (this happens to any bros with gals from any country), then this is when you start spending money out of necessity.

Remember this, a foreign bride is not drama free and cheap (monetary wise), apart from the frequent trips, you'd also have to spend a small fortune for her family back home.

In the unlikely event that you guys get married, certainly you'd want her to quit night life, then how will she find a job for income?
This is a common issue for a lot of bros, unless their single income can suffice as sole bread winner or in your case she can work for you.

Then in future she says that she wants to go back once a month, how are you going to cope with it, time and money wise?

Are you going to say yes or no to her following requests?
Need to buy land at home.
Need to buy/build a new house.
Need to buy new car/bikes.
Need to buy new electrical appliances.
Need to send money home often.
Her family wants to come over for a few weeks to a month, cannot be stay hotel for so many days; stay with you can you put up with it?
Her bro/sis/cousin/friend wants to come SG, ask you to arrange a job for them, how?
Her bro/sis needs money for education, laptop, mobile phones, etc. how?
Her father/mother needs money for medical care, business, repay loans, etc. how?

The list can go on and on, so its better you ask at least 5 people with foreign brides before you consider going any further to be serious with her.

My advise is to do what you can with her and move on, a club is not a place to find a gf/wife.

orangeproud
26-08-2015, 11:18 PM

She refuse tips and whatever smaller amounts of money you give her, you start to like her more because of this, start to see her more often and then develop a r/s either serious or not.

By this point, then you'd surely go back to vietnam with her (this happens to any bros with gals from any country), then this is when you start spending money out of necessity.

Remember this, a foreign bride is not drama free and cheap (monetary wise), apart from the frequent trips, you'd also have to spend a small fortune for her family back home.

In the unlikely event that you guys get married, certainly you'd want her to quit night life, then how will she find a job for income?
This is a common issue for a lot of bros, u?unless their single income can suffice as sole bread winner or in your case she can work for you.

Then in future she says that she wants to go back once a month, how are you going to cope with it, time and money wise?

Her family wants to come over for a few weeks to a month, cannot be stay hotel for so many days; stay with you can you put up with it?
Her bro/sis/cousin/friend wants to come SG, ask you to arrange a job for them, how?
Her father/mother needs money for medical care, business, repay loans, etc. how?

The list can go on and on, so its better you ask at least 5 people with foreign brides before you consider going any further to be serious with her.

My advise is to do what you can with her and move on, a club is not a place to find a gf/wife.

Really experienced talk. Really a lots of complications involve if u get serious with her & wan her to be your wife. The marriage not only between u & her but also her whole family, unless u r a wealthy man can feed her & her whole family. She will definitely not going to forsake her family jZ to be with u.

True, it is not a place for u to look for spouse. For fling is OK, other more than that u take your own risk.

Dun think all these kampung gals r so simple as their look, dun belittle them, they r more cunning & scheming than most of us here.;):p

Eggcrate
27-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Am certainly not going into any long term r/s with her. Ain't going to risk my life over here for her either. The cons outweighs the pros. Even I can fully support her without her working , eventually I guess it will be just an added pressure on my shoulder. Well, she is going back in like less than 2 months. Guess I just see how it goes.

fictionman
27-08-2015, 09:39 AM
Bro...If no intention of gg into a r/s, why stress urself...Just go ktv enjoy urself...

If she dun wan ur tips so be it...Pay,fuck & 4get...

I think she knws u r loaded...Trying to hook a big fish...I'm sure they got intel on guys tt visit them

Eggcrate
27-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Bro...If no intention of gg into a r/s, why stress urself...Just go ktv enjoy urself...

If she dun wan ur tips so be it...Pay,fuck & 4get...

I think she knws u r loaded...Trying to hook a big fish...I'm sure they got intel on guys tt visit them

Didn't screw her as she say don't need to give her money for that. Don't wanna owe her anything that's why didn't go

Ngengheng
27-08-2015, 10:14 AM

Everything concerns money...you gonna feed the cow until she is old lets say 80s or 90s years old....lifetime liability. There is no guarantee that she will stick to you too.

beautysearch
27-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Am certainly not going into any long term r/s with her. Ain't going to risk my life over here for her either. The cons outweighs the pros. Even I can fully support her without her working , eventually I guess it will be just an added pressure on my shoulder. Well, she is going back in like less than 2 months. Guess I just see how it goes.

Bro, is the Viet KTV girl working around upper weld road?

Eggcrate
27-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Bro, is the Viet KTV girl working around upper weld road?

Nope. Why leh, bro?

beautysearch
27-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Nope. Why leh, bro?

I thought it's someone I know, if it is her, I could give my opinion.

orangeproud
27-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Didn't screw her as she say don't need to give her money for that. Don't wanna owe her anything that's why didn't go

Bro, u sound like very decent & upright hor?;)

They like to target these type of guy??:rolleyes:

orangeproud
27-08-2015, 12:50 PM
I thought it's someone I know, if it is her, I could give my opinion.

Bro, really meh?

I thought u wan to help him to test water;)

Or r u interested too?:rolleyes::D

Hurricane88
27-08-2015, 12:52 PM

Wow, I am fully impressed with your knowledge here...:)

father/mother or grandmother always sick but never dies...I learned this back in 2007...:)

IMHO...she is here to work and not holiday...:)

she needs to pay at least S$1,000.00 to S$ 1,500.00 just to come sinkieland to work...and this money she borrowed with promised to pay back later plus 20% interest...:)

air ticket - S$ 200-S$ 300
transport from her hometown to HCM - S$ 50
accomodation in hcm -S$ 100
money to show ICA officer - S$1000 (this money will be returned the moment she cleared immigration and she owe S$ 200 interests)
transport from airport to rental place - S$ 50

When in sinkieland
daily accomodation - S$ 15-S$20 per day
Food and transport - S$ 20 per day
Money to send back hometown - S$ 200- S$ 300

if VB dun want your money means she has others who are paying her monthly and still she earns money by fucking around earning money...VB usually try on a few clients to say dun want tips or money in view of bigger catch in future as described above...&&

If you trust a Working Lady (WL) then pigs can climb trees...^^

Eggcrate
27-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Bro, u sound like very decent & upright hor?;)

They like to target these type of guy??:rolleyes:

Go this kind of place got decent n upright meh ? I don't want to bonk her for free and in return owe her something. I can still bonk her and fuck care her if she wants anything later on. But i not that bastard lah. U want her body , she want your money, fair trade. If she don't want my money I don't want this trade.

orangeproud
27-08-2015, 10:29 PM
Go this kind of place got decent n upright meh ? I don't want to bonk her for free and in return owe her something. I can still bonk her and fuck care her if she wants anything later on. But i not that bastard lah. U want her body , she want your money, fair trade. If she don't want my money I don't want this trade.

Bro

At least u r still rational, can differentiate that it is all jz purely a trade/transaction, nothing emotional involved in it. :)

snakeking87
27-08-2015, 11:28 PM
I was a big carrot once. So my advice is to stay far far away. Don't get too emotional and attached. fyi i put a down payment for a condo in PRC. That's is the price i paid for being KC big time. Expensive lesson learned.... Writing this with my heart bleeding. Not becos of the relationship but the $$$. could have bomb thousand of syt with that type of cash. :mad:

Don't ask in details, still trying to forget though it was 5 years ago.

hugs
28-08-2015, 05:19 AM
I have met this Viet ktv girl and we kinda get along together very well. I am attached but not married. Owns a company but not exactly rich. Just above average. Well, she have no idea about this because I told her I am just an employee. I understand that a lot of ktv girls are out for money. The thing which puzzles me is that she refuse my money when I give her. Tips for ktv session, she refuse. Am aware she needed some cash to send back home, pass her the money, she refuse to take as well.

One question. How you know she needed some cash to send home? Another question. Don't they all needed some cash to send home so why did you offered her cash to show you care only for her?

Every country has innocent girls and cunning girls. You must have found one.

I'm talking about your current gf.

demonhunter
28-08-2015, 01:56 PM

I don't believe got this kind of girl ....

can intro ?? I testing let u know .

:D

Hurricane88
28-08-2015, 02:11 PM
I don't believe got this kind of girl ....

can intro ?? I testing let u know .

:D

count me pessimistic...dun think there is such WL...:)

Eggcrate
28-08-2015, 04:58 PM
One question. How you know she needed some cash to send home? Another question. Don't they all needed some cash to send home so why did you offered her cash to show you care only for her?

Every country has innocent girls and cunning girls. You must have found one.

I'm talking about your current gf.

She told me she don't have money to send back home or pay rental etc. So I wanna test her by offering money to her. She don't want. It's not just say only. I pass her the cash straight in her face. She rejected it. I ask her why? She say she know that I don't earn a lot coz she assume I am only an employee.

Eggcrate
28-08-2015, 04:59 PM
count me pessimistic...dun think there is such WL...:)

Bro, seriously I also don't believe.

milfmilf
28-08-2015, 07:31 PM
When in sinkieland
daily accomodation - S$ 15-S$20 per day
Food and transport - S$ 20 per day
Money to send back hometown - S$ 200- S$ 300

After so much hassle just $200-300
She could have kept more for herself?
Else is seems quite tough

Eggcrate
29-08-2015, 07:59 AM
Had a session of ktv with her yesterday. Everything was as usual untill a topic of lover stuff. I can't remember what actually leads to that topic. She told me she only likes me and not her other customer. I told her, I don't believe that. I said I am only one of your many customer. She reply that I don't trust her, went quiet then eyes became watery and storm out of the room . I was like WTF. Happen that my favourite mummy whom I known for years came in at that moment. She ask me what happen. After explaining, she told me I shouldn't say that. She just tell me that if you go other rooms to see how she treat her customer as compare to you. You will know why.

Eggcrate
29-08-2015, 08:26 AM
Then mummy fetch her back from god knows where. Then talk talk talk , all okay liao. Then I was thinking hmm maybe take her out for holiday , enjoy a bit. Told her my company send me to Taiwan for business trip. I ask her wanna go or not. She declined, say she need to work to send money back to her mum. Then I told her in Taiwan I will pay her. She say cannot take money from me like that.

hugs
29-08-2015, 09:27 AM
Had a session of ktv with her yesterday. Everything was as usual untill a topic of lover stuff. I can't remember what actually leads to that topic. She told me she only likes me and not her other customer. I told her, I don't believe that. I said I am only one of your many customer. She reply that I don't trust her, went quiet then eyes became watery and storm out of the room . I was like WTF. Happen that my favourite mummy whom I known for years came in at that moment. She ask me what happen. After explaining, she told me I shouldn't say that. She just tell me that if you go other rooms to see how she treat her customer as compare to you. You will know why.

Then mummy fetch her back from god knows where. Then talk talk talk , all okay liao. Then I was thinking hmm maybe take her out for holiday , enjoy a bit. Told her my company send me to Taiwan for business trip. I ask her wanna go or not. She declined, say she need to work to send money back to her mum. Then I told her in Taiwan I will pay her. She say cannot take money from me like that.

Yup. Please keep all of us updated. I have my popcorn standby le. Yup pig can climb trees. I'm going to put on so much weight because of you.

Eggcrate
29-08-2015, 09:35 AM
Haha.. .I hope you are not overweight by then.

Eggcrate
29-08-2015, 09:59 AM
I was a big carrot once. So my advice is to stay far far away. Don't get too emotional and attached. fyi i put a down payment for a condo in PRC. That's is the price i paid for being KC big time. Expensive lesson learned.... Writing this with my heart bleeding. Not becos of the relationship but the $$$. could have bomb thousand of syt with that type of cash. :mad:

Can't even imagine how much down payment u put in.

hugs
29-08-2015, 10:00 AM
Haha.. .I hope you are not overweight by then.

And what if I am? And its your fault:p

korean
29-08-2015, 12:34 PM

bro, how long have u get to know her? typically how much is the tips for ktv session? There are such gals around, just thai whether you are the special one to her or not.

Hurricane88
29-08-2015, 12:41 PM

such typical answers...I heard these answers from so many Viet gals in my life...:)

3 gals in HCM told me can go with me to Mien Tay for one week during my last month holiday...end up all 3 flew me aero...:)

all 3 gals told me the same answers your gal replied above..:)

btw, mummy and her staging a show for you to step in...my friends and me saw thru all these shows and we can be best Directors for such show...:)

Eggcrate
29-08-2015, 01:17 PM
bro, how long have u get to know her? typically how much is the tips for ktv session? There are such gals around, just thai whether you are the special one to her or not.

I still have reservations on whether this type of girls exist or not. However I have seen one, my friend had a PRC ktv gf. Didn't spend a single cent except for normal lunch , dinner . That PRC didn't ask for anything at all. Subsequent left the KTV scene and led a normal lifestyle with my friend. I find it kinda hard to believe also.

Eggcrate
29-08-2015, 01:20 PM

Known her for months. Typical is min $50 but if u want to give more, its up to you . Waiter tips. Mummy tips also

korean
29-08-2015, 01:56 PM
I still have reservations on whether this type of girls exist or not. However I have seen one, my friend had a PRC ktv gf. Didn't spend a single cent except for normal lunch , dinner . That PRC didn't ask for anything at all. Subsequent left the KTV scene and led a normal lifestyle with my friend. I find it kinda hard to believe also.

I used to be in your shoes to have reservations until I met one, or probably two :o

korean
29-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Known her for months. Typical is min $50 but if u want to give more, its up to you . Waiter tips. Mummy tips also

wow viet gal typical tips is $50 onwards, which mean prc gal should be higher?

Eggcrate
29-08-2015, 07:12 PM
PRC tips can be lower depends which ktv u go to.

a2014
30-08-2015, 09:09 AM
TS, people of different character exist, good one hard to come by. Only time will tell. She may not ask you for anything now, but you have to understand these Viet gals or PRC gals. Why they come here. Some hope that they can find someone good, some make money, but they ended up servicing the same bunch of customers providing the same service. Eventually when you got hooked up, you may find yourself supporting her whole clan in her homeland. It's best that you take it easy, and take a look see attitude and not to over commit or show too much cash.

Occasionally you may find some relatively fine species, but people's mindset will change according to the environment and the type of people they meet. The longer they stay in the environment, the harder to gauge them.

Observe and think before you act, Take Care.

a2014
30-08-2015, 09:13 AM
wow viet gal typical tips is $50 onwards, which mean prc gal should be higher?
Not necessary, some may not take from you because they have godfather to take care of them already and you are another prawn only, wait till they size you up properly, then they may request for something else. Again there are exceptional but hard to come by.

korean
30-08-2015, 11:04 AM
Not necessary, some may not take from you because they have godfather to take care of them already and you are another prawn only, wait till they size you up properly, then they may request for something else. Again there are exceptional but hard to come by.

Agree with you. But I must stress that exceptional applicable to both way.

Eggcrate
30-08-2015, 03:48 PM
TS, people of different character exist, good one hard to come by. Only time will tell. She may not ask you for anything now, but you have to understand these Viet gals or PRC gals. Why they come here. Some hope that they can find someone good, some make money, but they ended up servicing the same bunch of customers providing the same service. Eventually when you got hooked up, you may find yourself supporting her whole clan in her homeland. It's best that you take it easy, and take a look see attitude and not to over commit or show too much cash.

Occasionally you may find some relatively fine species, but people's mindset will change according to the environment and the type of people they meet. The longer they stay in the environment, the harder to gauge them.

Observe and think before you act, Take Care.

Yup. Truly agreed. For me, I just play by ear.

Ladyrain
02-09-2015, 11:25 PM
Any updates?? :p

Eggcrate
02-09-2015, 11:52 PM
Any updates?? :p

Not really. Was extremely busy with my company stuff and events that is going on. Didn't went to find her , only just kept in contact through daily messages or occasional phone calls. Well left 2 more months before she goes back, guess we are just a transience wind for each other.

KonKam
03-09-2015, 11:51 AM

This is a common issue for a lot of bros, unless their single income can suffice as sole bread winner or in your case she can work for you.

Ah...Words of Wisdom!!!A good reminder to those bros who forgotten the golden rule.

sammyboyfor
03-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Ah...Words of Wisdom!!!A good reminder to those bros who forgotten the golden rule.

This can be summarised in two sentences :

WHORES ARE FOR FUCKING NOT LOVING. JUST FUCK THEM AND BE DONE WITH IT.

Short, sharp and simple. :D

orangeproud
03-09-2015, 09:11 PM
This can be summarised in two sentences :

WHORES ARE FOR FUCKING NOT LOVING. JUST FUCK THEM AND BE DONE WITH IT.

Short, sharp and simple. :D

And even not for MARRYING!!!;):p:D

porscheclub
05-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Alamak, just KC her back then. So show her some love & bail out at the right time :D

We're there to enjoy ourselves so don't waste the effort to think.

Goldenhair
07-09-2015, 09:50 AM

Respect for sharing. Most bros too ashame to let people know. I admire you for sharing.

Goldenhair
07-09-2015, 10:05 AM
It is possible that TS met a Northern Vietnamese girl. I been living with them for a few months. About 6 already. Typically, they need $. When they reject, usually is :
1. About to go back liao. So when she go back,she will stil have income from u.

2. Already made enough. Now hoping to tie you down. Vietnam style against Sinkiemen. After i sleep with you,you will think i love you forever.

3.Dont be blinded. Most sinkiemen forgot there are also men in VN. Richer,younger,more handsome, able to communicate easier and have common group of friends whom the girls will enjoy hanging out with than just you...1 person. If you check her Zalo,wechat,sms,facebook of her VN handphone number, i think you will be very disappointed.

4. Dont need money work as ktv girl for fun?? Hard cruel facts. But true. Want to look for husband? There is marriage agencies in VN.

5. There are exceptionals. Really. Usually those whom have settled the $ things aside aldy.

I do not mean to discourage this r/s. But i advise you to give yourself and her 1 year. Just 1 year. Then look back and see how much you had soent on her. =)

sammyboyfor
07-09-2015, 10:55 AM
I do not mean to discourage this r/s. But i advise you to give yourself and her 1 year. Just 1 year. Then look back and see how much you had soent on her. =)

Like I said JUST FUCK THEM AND BE DONE WITH IT. THAT'S WHAT WHORES ARE FOR!!! :p

fictionman
07-09-2015, 10:57 AM
Like I said JUST FUCK THEM AND BE DONE WITH IT. THAT'S WHAT WHORES ARE FOR!!! :p

Haha...Cool down boss...Some guys just dun get it

Eggcrate
09-09-2015, 06:46 PM
It is possible that TS met a Northern Vietnamese girl. I been living with them for a few months. About 6 already. Typically, they need $. When they reject, usually is :
1. About to go back liao. So when she go back,she will stil have income from u.

2. Already made enough. Now hoping to tie you down. Vietnam style against Sinkiemen. After i sleep with you,you will think i love you forever.

3.Dont be blinded. Most sinkiemen forgot there are also men in VN. Richer,younger,more handsome, able to communicate easier and have common group of friends whom the girls will enjoy hanging out with than just you...1 person. If you check her Zalo,wechat,sms,facebook of her VN handphone number, i think you will be very disappointed.

4. Dont need money work as ktv girl for fun?? Hard cruel facts. But true. Want to look for husband? There is marriage agencies in VN.

5. There are exceptionals. Really. Usually those whom have settled the $ things aside aldy.

Really hard for me to see the exceptional. Right now my girl so far all right. Didn't take $$ from me...yet

KonKam
09-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Really hard for me to see the exceptional. Right now my girl so far all right. Didn't take $$ from me...yet

HaHaHa.
This is call KC slow and steady!!!

my Question is what are you trying to look for?

companionship? someone NICE to talk and chat?
Looking for LOVE?

No matter what, i believe you kena KC somehow without realising it.
Go mix with other girl and see lo.

Eggcrate
09-09-2015, 10:01 PM
HaHaHa.
This is call KC slow and steady!!!

my Question is what are you trying to look for?

companionship? someone NICE to talk and chat?
Looking for LOVE?

No matter what, i believe you kena KC somehow without realising it.
Go mix with other girl and see lo.

Hahaha. Both KC each other lah I guess. Just looking for companionship , definitely not love.

milfmilf
20-09-2015, 11:10 AM

true, additional pressure.
usually these ladies background a bit complicated, but still is related to $$$$.
they can change attitude suddenly due to whatever reason back home ...
mine after 1.5yrs looks like turning sour :rolleyes:

Goldenhair
20-09-2015, 01:28 PM
Eatly 2014, i brought a seasoned cheonging brother to Paramount. My pal is married to s VN gal via marriage agency. When i meet him at that time, he was already with the VN wife of 8 months. Protective,caring, typical SG husband style.
Then he met a KTV girl in Paramount. From same province as the wife. My pal isnt exactly young or handsome. He does not speak Vietnamese well. But after a few budget dates, he bonk the KTV girl. And the girl didnt ask for any $ from him. Which delighted my pal even more. To be fair, he didnt tell her he was married. She had a kid already from previous marriage. And is already divorced. Following her trip here, we went back to meet her again. Again, the feeling was so strong so strong. My pal realised he had no.more feelings at all with his LEGALLY married VN wife. But his feelings for the KTV girl is so strong. And to be fair, she truly like my bro and REALLY didnt want anything from him. None. Not even money. As per normal, everything was given wholeheartly by my pal.

Following year, the KTV girl has a relative coming to work in Singapore. Again, he took care of the relative. Protective, etc. And then the VN mistress come to Singapore. Big expenses. Food,lodging,etc all goven by my pal. He forbid her to work. She obeyed. So end big $$$ strain on him. Fast forward, as she cannot come to Singapore anymore, he have to fly back there to see her. As luck would had it, he was found out by the wife and banned from going to VN. However, he will not give up. When the girl's family debts are due, he gave all his bonus to her to clear it. This means no $ to cheong with us. This also mean no $ to go back to VN to see her. This means when we are busy playing and cheonging other VN girls.in Singapore, the poor chap is prolly strangling and pulling his own dick to death. Because no $$$ already. $$$ send to VN already. Now coming to almost 1 year, their relationship changed. After 6 months of.not seeing each other, their feelings cooled somewhat already. Yet, my pal is still sending small amounts of money to her monthly. She has found a decent job in her hometown. But is not enough when special occasions requires $. He is so besotted with the KTV girl to the extent that he stop cheonging with us completely as he feel its boring. His whole heart was with the VN KTV girl. But after few long months apart, he is almost back to normal now. And i think he realised that he is a fool. To spend so much money on someone so far away. Daily messages amd videochats cannot keep the feeling strong. In fact, i can feel he regretted sending so much to VN tgat he is sometimes unable to cheong with us. Slowly,he is waking up from the dream.

The trigger event is after much planning of few months ago, she is unable to meet him in VN due to her work committments. His is devastated. Totally. In the end, he wasted tickets as he didnt go to meet her. Partially because of money and wife checks. After 1 month, he still carry anger and frustration that why she couldnt sacrifice as he did for her. Althought still together, his feelings have abated and he is slowly realising that the initial fires of passion that drove both of them crazy with love amd sacrifice is now....cooling. And i believe, he only keep her as a free bonk now when he is able to VN.

Most of us have this hero rescue damsel problem. It is true. But when the damsel refuses to sacrifice just 1 time to the knight, its like a slap to the face. Hopefully my pal dont need to spend anymore $$ to her. And i truly hope he get more slaps from the girl to.make him wake up.

My advice to TS : HOLD BACK your money now. Becausr even without your money, they can still manage. But when you want something from her, such as stop work for a few days to keep you company and you get REJECTED, you will then truly wake up from your passionfilled longings for her now.

milfmilf
20-09-2015, 06:07 PM
But when you want something from her, such as stop work for a few days to keep you company and you get REJECTED, you will then truly wake up from your passionfilled longings for her now.

usually I compensate my vb for lost of income if any.

sammyboyfor
21-09-2015, 04:08 AM

How much does that cost monthly?

Boinkboinkboink
21-09-2015, 07:29 PM

Wondering for the same question here....

Goldenhair
22-09-2015, 04:00 AM

U missed out the first few paragraphs..my pal ALREADY spend a few Ks on her when she is working as a cafe supervisor in her hometown. Plantation crops failed,land rental due, so his whole bonus of 1xK all gave to her before the planned trip

Hurricane88
22-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Most of us have this hero rescue damsel problem. It is true. But when the damsel refuses to sacrifice just 1 time to the knight, its like a slap to the face. Hopefully my pal dont need to spend anymore $$ to her. And i truly hope he get more slaps from the girl to.make him wake up.

My advice to TS : HOLD BACK your money now. Becausr even without your money, they can still manage. But when you want something from her, such as stop work for a few days to keep you company and you get REJECTED, you will then truly wake up from your passionfilled longings for her now.

bro, we met before and discussed many things...had warned you countless times too...I am glad you are wiser and saw the negative things of all these Working Ladies (WL) coming to sinkieland...:)

when the girls spend loads of money to come here...their objectives is 1 main thing...that is to earn as much with or without sacrificing their bodies...remember this even if they dun eat their children needs to eat...:)

Hurricane88
22-09-2015, 09:42 AM

many of us men were secretive when comes to the answer...once you ask you get a lie...:)

for me...I will pay 1mil to 2mil (S$62.50 to S$ 125.00 excchange rate 16000) per day if girl accompanies me 24 hours...:)

milfmilf
22-09-2015, 10:50 AM
many of us men were secretive when comes to the answer...once you ask you get a lie...:)

for me...I will pay 1mil to 2mil (S$62.50 to S$ 125.00 excchange rate 16000) per day if girl accompanies me 24 hours...:)

for the past 1.5yrs, vb accompanied me to tour around vietnam 4-5days each trip. there is an "mutually agreed" amount that I will give to supplement her income (quarterly) + the lost of income for est. days she prepare, accompany and rest :D.. based on her daily income. Assuming her pay is only 3-4mil, 1 week is ard 1mil, so I just give her S$100 for that portion.

Hurricane88
22-09-2015, 10:59 AM
for the past 1.5yrs, vb accompanied me to tour around vietnam 4-5days each trip. there is an "mutually agreed" amount that I will give to supplement her income (quarterly) + the lost of income for est. days she prepare, accompany and rest :D.. based on her daily income. Assuming her pay is only 3-4mil, 1 week is ard 1mil, so I just give her S$100 for that portion.

ok noted...no wonder your gal now went MIA...practically she has no gain..:)

sammyboyfor
22-09-2015, 01:30 PM
many of us men were secretive when comes to the answer...once you ask you get a lie

I still don't understand why someone would want a girl around for 24 hours. :p

Once you've fucked them and your sexual cravings have been satisfied, surely it would be better if they just fucked off! :D

The thought of having to put up with the inane chatter of a women for the whole day would give me nightmares. Imagine having to listen to all their crap at breakfast, lunch AND dinner.

Am I the only one who feels that way about the opposite sex? :o

orangeproud
22-09-2015, 01:58 PM

Once you've fucked them and your sexual cravings have been satisfied, surely it would be better if they just fucked off! :D

The thought of having to put up with the inane chatter of a women for the whole day would give me nightmares. Imagine having to listen to all their crap at breakfast, lunch AND dinner.

I think those brothers not only looking 4 sex satisfaction, but companionship also. Lots of activities like watching movies, swimming, cycling & etc if hv someone to company u, won't feel so lonely, not juz whole day sitting at the cafe chit chatting & listen to those crap 1 mah...not all the gals r talkative, some r good listeners also.

I think boss is that independent type, can take part in any activities alone also no problem. I personally think that for outing, I dun mind to hv such company...but if to live tgt is a definitely no-no to me as to be in love is easy, to be get along & live tgt is difficult & lots of consideration hv to be taken, as time passed by, lots of problem will surface.

Imho:)

Hurricane88
22-09-2015, 02:12 PM

Some places I had been before example beach resort needs to bring a partner otherwise bored to death...:)

sammyboyfor
22-09-2015, 02:50 PM
Some places I had been before example beach resort needs to bring a partner otherwise bored to death...:)

Yes I agree that some places can be boring but between feeling bored and having to put up with the inane jabbering that 99% of whores are guilty of, I'll choose boredom every time. :D

Don't get me wrong.. I know some women that are wonderful company. I'm with one right now. We share many interests. However when it comes to bimbos, the only good thing they are capable of providing is a satisfying fuck. :p

milfmilf
22-09-2015, 06:42 PM
ok noted...no wonder your gal now went MIA...practically she has no gain..:)

no gain?? how come?

henabi
22-09-2015, 08:31 PM
Well just attended my sec school friend wedding dinner with a thai girl...

I think he already "burnt" alot of money for the wedding dinner alone...

orangeproud
22-09-2015, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE=henabi;13611898]Well just attended my sec school friend wedding dinner with a thai girl...

I think he already "burnt" alot of money for the wedding dinner alone...[/QUOTE

Hope that your friend can earn back by the amounts of red packets he has received or at least balance out.

It will be a worth investment if the wife can company him whole life blissfully.:)

Now, economy not so good, really must spend within own limit, no point hv to pay debt after all these.;)]

Hurricane88
23-09-2015, 09:03 AM
no gain?? how come?

Mathematically she gain little and if she found a better offer then she ditch you...:)

I prefer to change often or hunt everywhere I go...in wetnam should not be a problem...:)

henabi
23-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Mathematically she gain little and if she found a better offer then she ditch you...:)

I prefer to change often or hunt everywhere I go...in wetnam should not be a problem...:)

really is WET-nam ;) most of the girls I hook up with, gets wet damn easily and a few are squirters.