PDA

View Full Version : GE2015 Horror LKY Screaming from Grave Banging Coffin want to rise!!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-08-2015, 08:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://mobile.news.com.au/lifestyle/...-1227498843818 (http://mobile.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/family-smashes-into-teenage-girls-coffin-a-day-after-she-was-buried-alive-reports/story-fnq2o7dd-1227498843818)

mobile.news.com.au

Lifestyle
Family smashes into teenage girl’s coffin a day after she was buried alive: reports
AUGUST 26, 2015 9:18AM

Teenager buried alive

Network Writers News Corp Australia Network

WARNING: Disturbing content

A “DEAD” teenage girl woke up screaming in her coffin a day after she was buried, but couldn’t be revived when she was rescued.

Startling footage has emerged showing desperate family members smashing through 16-year-old Neysis Perez’s tomb in western Honduras where she was heard banging and yelling.

Relatives claimed they found the coffin’s glass viewing window smashed and the teen’s fingertips bruised.

While medics tried desperately to revive Ms Perez, they found no signs of life and she was reburied in the same mausoleum.

Ms Perez was three-months-pregnant when she reportedly lost consciousness after going to the bathroom in the middle of the night at her La Entrada home.

It is not clear why the teen collapsed, but when she began foaming at the mouth, her parents believed she was possessed.

The priest tried to exorcise her, but she became lifeless and was rushed to hospital where she was declared dead. She was buried in her wedding dress.

Horrifying ... Neysi Perez’s relatives smashed into her tomb after hearing her cries. Picture: YouTube/Primer Impacto Source: Supplied
The day after her funeral, her husband Rudy Gonzales was visiting her grave at the La Entrada General Cemetery when he heard muffled screams.

“I was heartbroken because my sweetheart had been taken so suddenly from me. I wanted to be near to her,” he told local media outlet Primer Impacto.

“As I put my hand on her grave I could hear noises inside. I heard banging, then I heard her voice. She was screaming for help. It had already been a day since we buried her. I couldn’t believe it. I was ecstatic, full of hope.”

He reportedly called his family who helped him break into the coffin.

Medics tried to revive Ms Perez, but she was declared dead.

Tragedy ... Neysi Perez was buried in her wedding dress. Picture: YouTube/Primer Impacto Source: Supplied
Doctors believe Ms Perez may have suffered a severe panic attack which could have briefly stopped her heart, or a cataplexy attack, a temporary loss of voluntary muscle function, before she was buried the first time.

It is likely she died of suffocation when she woke in the coffin, doctors said.

“Once we had taken her out of the tomb I put my hand on her body. She was still warm, and I felt a faint heart beat,” the teen’s cousin, Carolina Perez, said.

“She had scratches on her forehead and bruises on her fingers. It looked like she had tried desperately to get out of the casket and hurt herself.”

featured video
Sorry, this video is not available in your region
Back From The Dead 51:23

more videos
After just four minutes without oxygen, your body and brain start to die. But new research revealing how lowering body temperature may ultimately keep you alive is changing the way emergency medicine works.

Shocking ... relatives said Neysi Perez, 16, was buried alive in Honduras. Picture: YouTube/Primer Impacto Source: Supplied

Add your comment on this story
read next

9/11 ‘Dust Lady’ dies of cancer
A WOMAN whose dust-covered image became a haunting emblem of 9/11…
REAL LIFE 16 MINS AGO

‘Too big’ for the catwalk. This has to stop.
SHE’s a Sweden’s Next Top Model finalist and has a BMI that…
HEALTH 29 MINS AGO

How our healthy obsession is doing us harm
AUSTRALIANS are so obsessed with avoiding sugar in our diets that…
DIET 44 MINS AGO

A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. This is also known as Online Behavioural Advertising. Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out.
News Limited Copyright © 2015 Back to top
Copyright 2015 News Limited. All times AEST (GMT +10:00).

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?213823-GE2015-Horror-LKY-Screaming-from-Grave-Banging-Coffin-want-to-rise!!&goto=newpost).