PDA

View Full Version : Advice for Young People(in their early 20s) on love life

Doldrums
25-08-2015, 04:11 PM
1. Don't settle.

2. Relationships should go like this:

New friend => Short term date => Long term date => Engaged => Married

3. Make sure at least, that you start having sex @ Short term date stage.

4. Always use a condom till you reach the Married stage.

5. If something irks you at the short term date stage, Bail.

6. If something irks you at the long term date stage, ask yourself if you can live with it or Bail.

7. If something still irks you at the Engaged stage, you were an idiot and wasted everyones time, just call it quits.

8. Once you've reached Married stage, and you're still irked, you're fcuked for life, suck it up and live with it.

9. Make more friends, the more the merrier.

10. Date as much as you possibly can during the short term date stage and with as many people as you possibly can.

11. Have some basic checklist of things you like in your partner and things you don't like, you can always add to this list or remove from it later. You should have this list by the time you hit 18 at least.

Advice for boys:

1. A pretty lady isn't always good in the sack, but an average looking one might be.

2. Don't be a wimp, fight for the girl you like.

3. If she refuses to put out by the 3rd date, its time to find another.

4. Always be a gentleman

5. Don't just fuck for the sake of fucking, consider this girl against your checklist.

6. You aren't a player, you're just looking for your potential wife.

Advice for girls:

1. Always make sure you date a gentleman

2. Don't hold out for the one, sex only after marriage, etc...

3. Never agree to sex tapes.

4. Always make sure he wears a condom.

5. Sleeping around does not make you a slut. Sleeping around with random people who you don't know does.

6. Having your heart broken is bound to happen, its what makes you a woman. Don't let that stop you from finding the right guy who matches your checklist.

If you're planning to remain single and not have children then the above might not totally help.

I thought i would pen this down, incase i ever forget. :D

orangeproud
25-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Make more different friends, communicate with different people, start as a common friend first, dun make commitment so fast. Hang out with a big group of friends.

For guy, if wan to look for gf only, can always go for those pretty, sexy 1. But if really wan to looking for a lifetime partner, better choose someone who can get along with u, share the common interest & view with u, spending habits same as u, good character rather than a extravagant pretty, sexy bimbo who open her mouth only Gucci, Prada, Hermes, Coach, LV, Miu Miu & etc.

For gal, handsome, rich bf can be a good lover. U can enjoy their pampering during courtship. They can be a great lover but hard to be a good husband as many butterflies & bees will be swarming towards & surround him.....he is less devoted to u as he has plenty of lovers. Seek an ordinary, good character, caring, hardworking 1 to be the future husband. Those rich 1 may not so generous towards u after marriage. Less well off 1 may be more generous towards u even to the extents of giving u all his salary. Better look for someone who love u more than u love him.

Early 20s still too young for settle down. Make more friends, get along with them, understand them more first b4 deciding he/she is the one u wan to spend your whole life with. It's easy to be in love, but difficult to live together.

PRACTISE SAFE SEX, USE CONDOM ALWAYS, DUN END SHOTGUN MARRIAGE;)

Marriage comes with greater responsibility & burden, no everyone can cope with especially youngsters in their 20s.

Johnbass
25-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Good thread!
Don't say I'm always the one teaching the Young People a lesson hor...
:D

orangeproud
25-08-2015, 06:58 PM
Good thread!

Bro,

Can save your 3 famous words on today.....

Si Ginna!!!

:D:D:D

larue
25-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Absolutely good advice.

Youth is the time to live. Not just in sex and love, but everything else as well.

What you want, you gotta go out and get. No one's gonna give you anything.

Don't wait till you're 38 to start living.

Guys, never marry the first girl who puts out for you.
You are doing her a world of good in the long run.

Girls, never marry a virgin. Unless you're both categorized as incurably boring.

Make things happen when you're young, don't let things just happen to you.

SiGinna
25-08-2015, 07:28 PM
Good thread!

With your CORE values, you qualified to teach?

Johnbass
25-08-2015, 07:38 PM
Bro,

Can save your 3 famous words on today.....

Si Ginna!!!

:D:D:D

UP you for good post!
So fast 1 come liao...
Not my fault hor...

ClaypotAgain
25-08-2015, 10:07 PM
With your CORE values, you qualified to teach?

Teach them how to Claypot, IT is the expert
:D :D :D

Johnbass
26-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Today's lesson...
How to write 服...

dimplesboy
26-08-2015, 12:23 AM
good advice ts !! Give you the thumbs up! :)

Powerdine
26-08-2015, 01:18 AM
Nice share bro

smallpigu
26-08-2015, 01:53 AM
I really really agree on this one!!

Doldrums
26-08-2015, 09:10 AM
Absolutely good advice.

Youth is the time to live. Not just in sex and love, but everything else as well.

What you want, you gotta go out and get. No one's gonna give you anything.

Don't wait till you're 38 to start living.

Guys, never marry the first girl who puts out for you.
You are doing her a world of good in the long run.

Girls, never marry a virgin. Unless you're both categorized as incurably boring.

Make things happen when you're young, don't let things just happen to you.

Yes, i totally agree with you as well. Too bad my dad didn't teach me this, but i thought i should pass this wisdom along for the many young guys in this forum that are still clueless.

The many young guys who are still influenced by their peers, its inevitable due to the education system, army, environment, etc. At that stage, they have probably not given their love life much thought, their life/career probably yes, but love life they can only glean from media, parents, friends, who each approach it in their own way without much plan.

After all, you can't plan love right? But you can plan the way you approach it.

UP you for good post!
So fast 1 come liao...
Not my fault hor...

Thanks bro for the up. Appreciate!

leakypipes
26-08-2015, 11:28 AM
You deserve my points. This is solid, practical advice and put in a good way.

Southpaw
26-08-2015, 03:28 PM
They should teach this in school .

Johnbass
26-08-2015, 05:05 PM
Thanks bro for the up. Appreciate!
Erm... Not I UP one leh...
Anyway... UP you again ah!

clapton
26-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Sigh, nobody teach me luo. Or else my life should be much better.:mad::mad:

GongJiaoWei
26-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Today's lesson...
How to write 服...

What u use to hold the pen? your paws? or your JiBye hole?
Hahahahahaahaa what a stupid dog
:D :D

rinoagirl89
05-09-2015, 10:12 PM
1. Don't settle.

2. Relationships should go like this:

New friend => Short term date => Long term date => Engaged => Married

3. Make sure at least, that you start having sex @ Short term date stage.

4. Always use a condom till you reach the Married stage.

5. If something irks you at the short term date stage, Bail.

6. If something irks you at the long term date stage, ask yourself if you can live with it or Bail.

7. If something still irks you at the Engaged stage, you were an idiot and wasted everyones time, just call it quits.

8. Once you've reached Married stage, and you're still irked, you're fcuked for life, suck it up and live with it.

9. Make more friends, the more the merrier.

10. Date as much as you possibly can during the short term date stage and with as many people as you possibly can.

11. Have some basic checklist of things you like in your partner and things you don't like, you can always add to this list or remove from it later. You should have this list by the time you hit 18 at least.

Advice for boys:

1. A pretty lady isn't always good in the sack, but an average looking one might be.

2. Don't be a wimp, fight for the girl you like.

3. If she refuses to put out by the 3rd date, its time to find another.

4. Always be a gentleman

5. Don't just fuck for the sake of fucking, consider this girl against your checklist.

6. You aren't a player, you're just looking for your potential wife.

Advice for girls:

1. Always make sure you date a gentleman

2. Don't hold out for the one, sex only after marriage, etc...

3. Never agree to sex tapes.

4. Always make sure he wears a condom.

5. Sleeping around does not make you a slut. Sleeping around with random people who you don't know does.

6. Having your heart broken is bound to happen, its what makes you a woman. Don't let that stop you from finding the right guy who matches your checklist.

If you're planning to remain single and not have children then the above might not totally help.

I thought i would pen this down, incase i ever forget. :D

Thank you TS for the sound advice. I just wish I read this and sank it into my brain earlier.

To all the young people, YOLO is an irresponsible term.

It should be YOLO SDFU. You only live once, so don't fk up.

iMouse
06-09-2015, 05:08 AM
Thank you TS for the sound advice. I just wish I read this and sank it into my brain earlier.

To all the young people, YOLO is an irresponsible term.

It should be YOLO SDFU. You only live once, so don't fk up.

haha good one :)