PDA

View Full Version : italian guy and japanese wife cousin need advice

spider7173
25-08-2015, 11:15 AM
hello bros,

i have been reading story in sbf for quite some times and this is my first thread in this forum...
i have been married to my japanese wife since 15 year and have been around asia most of this time as well...

to cut story short...my wife have a cousine which is 2 year younger than her...i have been knowing her since 10 year...

she is unhappy married with kids and as i know her husband does not have sex with her over 2 year after her baby girl born...

she is kind of hot and if drunk have this slutty look...

last vacation we went to macau and she get heavy drunk....
we went all family and kids to the swimming pool
her husband was taking care of the baby near the pool but she keep hugging me and i can see her husband give to her the angry look...he sout to her something in japanese which i didnt understand

i tried to act cold as she hugged me but she come back to me 10 minute later and hugged me strongly and left her head to look at me in the eyes for almost 5 minute...

i felt embarrassed cos lot of people around and some friend on vacation with us too...

we were in front of the toilet and she hugged me again strongly i can feel her 34C boobs on my below my chest...im 1m90 and she is 1.60m...

i suddenly have semi hard on and my dick was on level of her stomach...i was little drunk as well but i can remember she hugged me tigher at the waist area...

im sure she knew i had a semi hard on...
im sure she want to kiss me cos she already kissed me when we were drunk long time ago...

a men was near to us waiting to go to the toilet and she wanted to go to the toilet....

i didnt make a move cos of people around but im quite sure if the area was secluded something would have happen...

i dont regret nothing happen but i still have this ball in the stomach regretting not to have make my move...

i need experience bro advice what will you do...
she is coming alone with her kids in my house for vacation...
she is very close to my wife...

need good advice and not some bullshit joke
thank

sadfa
25-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Good advice? Fuck her n you'll b divorced.
Do hankypanky n yr wife will make you pay. For life

spider7173
25-08-2015, 02:26 PM
ya right

but difficult to control sometimes dick is the master and the reason is slave...
there is many story with my wife cousin...
saw her naked going out of bathroom guest...
and also 2 year ago she take photo with her camera ....so borrow her hardisk to save some photo...
when i open it...oh my god she take naked selfie of herself while pregnant...
such big mango ....give me hard on

sadfa
25-08-2015, 06:03 PM
Fucking your wifes sister is one of the worst betrayal.
Nt to mention you got close to her due to your wife.
Proceed at yr own risk

ScvBox
25-08-2015, 06:07 PM
3some coming.... lol.

pics bro.

MattJB
25-08-2015, 06:33 PM
You wanna share her photos?

iTHasNoBalls
25-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Fucking your wifes sister is one of the worst betrayal.
Nt to mention you got close to her due to your wife.
Proceed at yr own risk

Fucking your brother's wife too !! Ask Ryan Giggs :D :D

leetona
25-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Yes bro, share her photo.. Maybe can invite us for drink when she comes..