PDA

View Full Version : True Encounter : My GF's younger sis

snappy
20-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Been a reader for months and now i decided to share my real life experiences with you guys here. I'm very bad at writing so please forgive me.

Aug 2005- 7pm,

It was the first time my GF brought me to her condo for family dinner, just her parents and a younger sis - Michelle (name changed) age 22. The clock stroke at 8pm and yet everyone was waiting for her. GF is a very pretty gal so it was love at first sight for us. She only started working for weeks and still a long way to go....

"Mum, I'm back" shouted michelle at the door while removing her sports shoe. Darn! If GF is 7/10 michelle, she's 10/10 ! Long hair, perfect eyesight, smooth and fair skin, standing abt 1.65m, sweet voice and a very pretty face! Oh for vital stats? maybe 32B-24-33... we exchanged greetings and started eating.

After dinner, we had some cut fruits in the living which were prepared by their mum. "Ah girl, why are you in the room? Come out and chat with Jack (thats me) and also have your fruits!" mum instructed. " Ok wait! I bath first..." answered michelle.

20mins later, michelle came out from the common bath with oversized T'shirt and hot pants. I semi-erect upon seeing and was also trying hard to peep if she wears a bra. It seemed yes and no! really increases my curiosity... however, after much thought, i gave up and also think thats not right for me to do that. It was late, I went home .....

24th Dec 2005-830pm ,

It was Christmas Eve! I was at GF's place watching DVD while waiting for her to come back from her company's outing. Her parents were away for a short holiday trip, thus, michelle and I were left alone in the house.

Jack: "Michelle, why are u using the computer for the whole day? never go
out with friends ? no dates? " I asked.

Michelle:" Nope, i dun like crowded places. Anyway, arent u the same? still at home... hahaha"

Jack: "Not the same, i'm at least outside of my house and waiting for my gf here. I've something to look forward to. unlike you lor..."

Michelle: " hahaha... no bf good cos no worries! You better becareful, sis told me her manager likes her very much and now they maybe dancing. You not jealous meh?

(What the Fxxx! I din know that! But to pretend...)

Jack: "aiya, who would want an old fat guy where she can have a tall and handsome guy? you saw her collegues before right? do u think i most handsome?

Michelle: "hmmm.... ok lah not bad! infact u caught my attention when we first met, quite handsome lah! happy?"

Jack: "really? sure or not?"

Michelle: "why not? i think you're one of the few good looking guys around but i warn you not to bully sis.. ok ?"

Jack: "ok lah ok lah"

25th Dec 2005- 1.30am,

GF opened the door and I saw flowers on her hands. She told me it was a gift from colleague but i demanded to know the actual person. So it was the manager. Feeling uneasy, I shoot her with lots of questions bout that manager. She finally admitted that manager has been actively going after her. I was fired-up when knew she was hugged by manager during the dance party. She defended by saying she din wish to offend her manager. Moreover, this is her first job. Stupid manager trying take advantages on newbies.

To cool me down, GF asked me to stay overnight and wanna pacify me. I agreed. She and michelle are sleeping in the same room on a king size bed. Feeling abit weird bout the arrangement, I waited GF to finished her shower to decide where i should sleep.. maybe sofa outside or floor. Soon, my sexy GF pounced on me and asked me to lie on their bed. Opps! thats surprised me .....

will be continued ............................... going for lunch!

foster
20-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Waiting 4 more.;) camping here liao

powerspotlight
20-06-2006, 03:58 PM
ya,,, how come bro u go 4 yr lunch so slow... hurry up,, i wan to know more...:D

yanki1
20-06-2006, 03:59 PM
nice one. pls continue. but how u know her sis got perfect eyesight? not wearing glasses? maybe contact lens:rolleyes:

Devil73
20-06-2006, 04:00 PM
me also camping liao..hehehehe:D

Cheers,

Devil73

YummyBear
20-06-2006, 04:08 PM
interesting story to entice me to surf SBF...... waiting for you to continue story.

snappy
20-06-2006, 04:35 PM
i posted around 1pm .. now then appear? so no time to continue.. going home soon.

I think i got double posting so kindly ignore the other.thanks

snappy
20-06-2006, 04:37 PM
i dun understand why cant i have an instant post? need to wait for sometime then update? is it so ?

pls advise... make mi very sianzzzz

sianren
20-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi Bro snappy, how come yr lunch got 3hrs one. Interesting story, reminded me 25 yrs ago, when I'm crazy over tis GF but later the younger got crush on me...heheh...

Waiting part 2 or 3 :)

robinhood
20-06-2006, 04:48 PM
bro... u taking man han quan xi for yr lunch huh :D think many bros here waitin for yr story :p

hokkienguy
20-06-2006, 04:51 PM
ur boss unplug the cable har?

"DO UR WORK NOW!!!"

lssah
20-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Wah, really envy the threadstarter's lunch hour boy! For me, once the 1-lunch hr is up, mie mie bea ting lai to office, for him, still lunch hour! :D

snappy
20-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Lots of bros think that i've got long lunch hour but infact not.
I did not see my thread when i came back at 2pm until 4pm.
Me first time postings when wonder why got such hiccups?

Now is 20/06/2006 5.03pm

Let's see when will this message be posted up.

david_tka
20-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Wah, like TV series, stop at most interesting part. Quick Quick, hungry for more. :D

coolguy28_1999
20-06-2006, 05:27 PM
wa lau, almost 5.30 liao, still haven't come back from lunch???
:(

YummyBear
20-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Must find out which company or which trade/workers union he is in. Priviledge freakin good sia....... lunch hr can relax till dinner. Ideal for lunch buffet.... those restaurants are in for a treat when they meet this bro out for lunch. hahahaha :p

AD69
20-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Bros relax lah, thread starter still under moderation leh. His post will only surface after afew hours.

Ratcool69
20-06-2006, 08:28 PM
welll...just have to wait and see...

Rainman
20-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Bro.. Dinner also finish liao leh....:D

jdi813
20-06-2006, 08:58 PM
looking interesting

bedek05
20-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Very nice juicy story.Anymore cuming? Do please continue.:D

hokkienguy
20-06-2006, 10:02 PM
wa lau, almost 5.30 liao, still haven't come back from lunch???
:(

i know liao.. he is in catering service....

forumer
20-06-2006, 10:41 PM
he must be very hungry

Alphag81
20-06-2006, 10:51 PM
wow now almost 11pm le still having lunch:confused: hope he dun over eat:p

BatistaSG
20-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Why are we waiting?

Bruce-Sg
20-06-2006, 11:31 PM
lol
i wonder if this is true
sleep in the same bed as your GF with her sister ? are you sure ?
What's gone wrong with the world ?

nissan
20-06-2006, 11:36 PM
relax bros.... he got (M) lah... so his post will not come up when posted mah... :)

pvgsex
20-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Brother,

Supper also over liao.... ad we are still waiting

ekin_27
21-06-2006, 12:15 AM
breakfast time coming soon..

mgt77
21-06-2006, 01:59 AM
going to work soon

WazAGuy
21-06-2006, 03:19 AM
Well slp together...It sound lovely to my ears...I will be pityching my camp here:D

sammyboyfor
21-06-2006, 05:13 AM
i dun understand why cant i have an instant post? need to wait for sometime then update? is it so ?

pls advise... make mi very sianzzzz

Go to an optician and have your eyesight checked. :mad:

http://www.sammyboy.com/graphics/mod.gif

oeioei
21-06-2006, 05:33 AM
Soon, my sexy GF pounced on me and asked me to lie on their bed. Opps! thats surprised me .....

Faster. Faster. Faster. Why are we waiting? Why are we waiting? *getting impatient liao....hehehe.....let me help you continue your story ok??

Opps! thats surprised me ..... My sexy GF and her sis, michelle, grabbed me and tied me up to the four corner of the bed post when I climbed onto the bed. They then proceeded to tear off my clothes and lighted some candles and let them dripped on me....very painful but steaming at the same time. Next round, they used some ice cubes and moved the ice cubes all over my tortured body including my ass crack. Damn horny now man.....next comes the feather, honey, whips etc....whatever you can think of, they did it.

I was so damn turned on that my trobbing bro is eagerly waiting to be devoured..........

Better pass back the story writing to bro snappy else no good lah...hijack other bro story......hehehe.......

knight109
21-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Haha 2nd breakfast le.
Firers watch your front own time own target carry on
:D :D

coolguy28_1999
21-06-2006, 11:13 AM
boy, he must be in F&B business, yesterday lunch, dinner, supper and today breakfast......now still not yet post :(

snappy
21-06-2006, 01:38 PM
** Pls dun zap me, it takes hours for my post to surface... i dunno why. how can i solve this? **

Part 2, 21/06/2006 1.27pm

To cool me down, GF asked me to stay overnight and wanna pacify me. I agreed. She and michelle are sleeping in the same room on a king size bed. Feeling abit weird bout the arrangement, I waited GF to finished her shower to decide where i should sleep.. maybe sofa outside or floor. Soon, my sexy GF pounced on me and asked me to lie on their bed. Opps! thats surprised me .....

I asked her cheekily if I’d be sleeping in the center? But was given a light slap instead and she moved herself to the center. I was surprised cos Michelle din even utter a word and she seems alright with it.

Then about 4am, I felt a light pat on my shoulder,

GF: “dear, so sorry just now. I din mean it, I just couldn’t reject him. I’m afraid too. Sorry!”

Jack: “its ok..Anything talk tomolo…I’m tired!”

Suddenly I felt a cold hand fingered to my reproductive system from my stomach. Soon the whole hand was attached to my penis, I woke up instantly due to the coldness. It was GF, she was trying to make me happy by playing with my penis. Penis erected very fast and made me super horny. I slipped my hands into her wet pussy and start poking gently in and out with 1…then 2 .. then 3 fingers! A soft moan was heard after 5mins and our bodies were ‘hot’. Darn… what should I do now? My bird needed to return to its cave immediately. I’m so afraid we’d wake Michelle up…… however, GF pulled down her shorts and waited for me to put in. Die die lah .. since GF started it first, go in lor. Here I come...... but what the hell, she stopped me suddenly saying she was still not really for it. (For your info, we never Fxxx before only heavy petting) If I succeeded, I’ll be her 2nd guy.

Jack: “I think you’re not sincere at all, or worst you might have been ‘eaten’ by that idiotic guy just now….”

GF: “No never. It’s not that! I just….”

Jack: “Prove it to me! I know its lame but I just want some assurance. It’s not as if I’m your first timer. The fact is u’ve lost it to someone and he maybe happily fxxxing others now. I’m sick of it!

GF: “Jack, I’m not ready. That’s serious. Please don’t pressurize me…pls!”

(Since my dick now returned to its original size, I no longer have the mood)
Jack: “ Fine! Sleep now!”

Awhile later, again, a hand fingered to my reproductive system from my stomach. It was GF...

GF: "Ok lah, dun be angry..do it fast and softly cos i'm afraid mei mei would wake up.."

(My dick mari kita again)

I just Fxxx her raw like nobody business under the blanket. Luckily the mattress was hard (not the spring type), so could not really disturb the other side. It was thrilled and I off my load on the floor. Of cos she cleaned up after that……

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry bros will continue again... now not a good time to write..bit of rush

dudulu
21-06-2006, 07:58 PM
...wah lau eh... nose bleeding liao... pls continue ...fast!!:D

caribo
23-06-2006, 12:12 AM
Bro, please continue ................

cheeky-cheeky
23-06-2006, 12:27 AM
waiting for more... but bro still under moderation so gotta wait longer...

AD69
23-06-2006, 12:28 AM
** Pls dun zap me, it takes hours for my post to surface... i dunno why. how can i solve this? **
That is because you are under moderation at the moment. Post more and you will be out of moderation.

Taige
23-06-2006, 12:55 AM
nice story bro.....can see more and more bros will be setting up camp for ur next part of story...

Bronco
23-06-2006, 02:03 AM
Sigh!!!!! he will be MIA or AWOL again.....:o

obelisk
23-06-2006, 10:34 AM
maybe he went for another long lunch break...:D

big dick
23-06-2006, 10:39 AM
maybe he went for another long lunch break...:D

got so long lunch break ma? where he wan? i wanna work there too..:D

Rainman
23-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Wow//

Camping here liao....

snappy
23-06-2006, 01:39 PM
sorry for the delay... here's a short instalment for u guys first... been too busy ...dunno taht to write a story is quite time consuming as i've to recall.

(Part 3)
March 2006,

Days and weeks passed. Have been enjoying the sight of GF and Michelle in their home clothes. However, I still couldn’t figure out if Michelle wears a bra to sleep… sigh.. Anyway our relationships were getting closer and closer as I would stay over every time their parents were away for Malaysia. More than 10 times maybe and always enjoyed being able to share the same bed with 2 babes!

Since Michelle’s bra size has always been my biggest interest. I took the opportunity to peeped at her bras in the closet when both of them went down to buy food. My heart beats very fast while searching through the drawer of bras. Gosh, both sisters placed their inner beauty together and my hands were experiencing the comfort touch of many smooth types of cotton. 34B, 34B ….34B…. then 32C…and oh mine! 32D!!! I instantly knew both C and D belonged to Michelle cos GF wears 34B. A 32D pink lacey bra! Without much thought, I pulled down my shorts and started rubbing my dick onto Michelle’s bra. Imagine she wore the bra with the smell of my dick pasted against her body. I erected and did a quick masturbation. Nice feeling though…

They returned with 3 packets of mix-veg rice. The sight of Michelle swallowing those beancurd excites me more and more. Evil thoughts came running across my mind and how I wish to bed her immediately. To satisfy my lust, I went even broader by staring at her boobs and legs. Hope can see her zao geng anytime. Oh no, I’ve becoming more and more lustful. I even thought of the possibility of threesome. Maybe? Who knows?

qualia
23-06-2006, 07:11 PM
End of story?!?! More! more!

ldy_hanger
23-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Please carry on.....

Have a great weekend :)

Tutankhamen
23-06-2006, 11:15 PM
thanks pls update story whenever u can ;)

AD69
23-06-2006, 11:45 PM
Bro snappy,

You are now out of moderation, your postings will show immediately. Do continue with the story.

weijun
24-06-2006, 12:07 AM
great encounter..i love it...

EyeLevel
24-06-2006, 12:28 AM
...She and michelle are sleeping in the same room on a king size bed......I asked her cheekily if I’d be sleeping in the center? But was given a light slap instead and she moved herself to the center.......I just Fxxx her raw like nobody business under the blanket. Luckily the mattress was hard (not the spring type), so could not really disturb the other side.

Ah, brings back memory of me and one of my ex .. sleeping in same room with her chio sister .. different beds but his sis bed was just next to ours...
had raw sex and then when it was time to come ..... CIM, sucked me dry ...
I think her sister was actually awake the whole time...:P

another one was a different ex ... was out camping with her and her best friend... ex sleeping in center .. middle of night was screwing her raw and when time to explode ... she went down and CIM ... had her early breakfast protein ....

those were the times!!

CHeers!
EyeLevel

DeathInc2004
24-06-2006, 08:03 AM
I agree. The feeling is of pure shiokness. Not only get to bonk but also have the thrill of realising that the person or persons (in my case 2 couple sleeping together, me my ex and another couple) catching you in the act.

zl1983
24-06-2006, 11:16 AM
dig trench pitch tent liao..

continue e story dude..

heck e timing/delay of e post..

juz post n it'll sure b posted online de worry not..:D

KeLianRen
24-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Excellent story.... brought my slping bags to camp here liao. :p

cashcow123
24-06-2006, 11:59 AM
wah lau... you are keeping us in suspense.... more please...

Years back, I used to know two sisters... one of them started as my GF.... and later I found the other sister to be more attractive. Like in your case her boss was trying to woo her... well, I sort of engineered the two of them to go together... so I can work on the prettier younger sister... I managed to fxxx the younger sister once and it backed fire as she felt guilty after that and we broke off.... :(

bedek05
24-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Definitely will set up camp here.Love agood juicy story.Kekeke.:D

funfox
24-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Ah, brings back memory of me and one of my ex .. sleeping in same room with her chio sister .. different beds but his sis bed was just next to ours...
had raw sex and then when it was time to come ..... CIM, sucked me dry ...
I think her sister was actually awake the whole time...:P

another one was a different ex ... was out camping with her and her best friend... ex sleeping in center .. middle of night was screwing her raw and when time to explode ... she went down and CIM ... had her early breakfast protein ....

those were the times!!

CHeers!
EyeLevel

Bro... me 2!

Years back, GF and I were bonking like rabbits in Genting Hotel while her sis was "sleeping" in the next bed 2 steps away. (I know she's Pretending!! )
Notice that she adjusted herself to have a better view...haha..
Shiok juz thinking of it

Cheers!
Funfox

best123
24-06-2006, 03:54 PM
waitn anxiously for next chapter!! keep it cumming bro!

oeioei
24-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Guess we also have to have lots of meals so that we wont have to wait too long...hehehe.................

ensign2000
26-06-2006, 06:29 PM
sorry for the delay... here's a short instalment for u guys first... been too busy

You left my cock hanging in the air. He has been feeling excited and hard since 24/06/2006. My doctor recommended a surgery to correct this abnormal behaviour:eek: . Please save my dick, finish your story and let me orgasm naturally.

tc6851
26-06-2006, 09:59 PM
walau....bro, still haven finished ur lunch..................?

AD69
26-06-2006, 11:50 PM
You left my cock hanging in the air. He has been feeling excited and hard since 24/06/2006. My doctor recommended a surgery to correct this abnormal behaviour:eek: . Please save my dick, finish your story and let me orgasm naturally.Bro, you are very creative with your sentences. :D

vin2324
27-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Wah! nice story leh...pls...carry on.....:)

Rainman
27-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Very long Advertisement break hor??

I had so many KitKat liao...:(

2nutsN1stic
27-06-2006, 06:08 PM
Wowa, u r a lucky man... :rolleyes: :p

Regnad
27-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Good starting, camping here for a complete story.....:p Please write soon.

AD69
27-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Very long Advertisement break hor??

I had so many KitKat liao...:(I even went to take my meals and toilet breaks many times liao. :(

bedek05
28-06-2006, 08:14 AM
Wah! nice story leh...pls...carry on.....

Bro vin2324 nice to see you here.You also like the story. But I wonder can anyone tell me where is threadstarter? He seemed to be gone for a long break?:D

KeLianRen
28-06-2006, 08:32 AM
yalor.. guess he's on holiday?

AhMin
28-06-2006, 10:22 AM
WoW ! Wind are so strong inside here ! My Camping Tent nearly blown away ! Quickly share the next instalment le ! Everyone here are droolings !

snappy
28-06-2006, 10:37 AM
bros, really sorry for the delay... I find myself a very slow writer.. always took me bout 1 hour to write. sigh! anyway i'll try my best to speed up the instalment. Please bear with me.... thanks

(Part 4)

While lying lazily on the sofa, Michelle asked if I could send her to NTU to collect stuffs from her classmates. What? I thought…. That was damn far lor! I rejected her but GF insisted me to do the job. I then agreed, unwilling.

Michelle came out with a stunning dress.

Jack: “ Are u having a dinner later? Why u on dress?”

Michelle: “ Dinner? Haha... Can’t I wear something I like today? I may have an appointment today”

Jack: “ Up to u lor....lets go!”

GF: “ Dear, I’m not going, gonna meet huijing later. You guys go ahead!”

Jack: “What? Not going? So bad of u …”

We left GF in the house for NTU.

Inside car both of us were quiet, we din talk much but were enjoying the good music from Class 95. It started to pour very heavily while traveling on the PIE, aircon was freaking cold even at 24 Degree Celsius. I turned to Michelle, she was engrossed in her SMS activity. However, a silence broke mins after…

Michelle: “Were you looking at me just now?”

Jack: “Ermmm… ya. Was wondering why are you so quiet.”

Michelle: “ I mean during lunch, I felt that your eyes keep starting at my upper and lower. What are u looking at? My body? How can u do that to sis? She would be angry if she finds out.”

I was speechless and knew there’s no way to hide now, but to admit.

Jack: “ Sorry! I couldn’t resist myself… sometimes guys just can’t take their eyes off pretty sights. So sorry and I promise wont do it again.”

Michelle: “ One more thing, did you also have sex with sis often?”

I almost jammed brake upon hearing and suddenly found myself in very awkward position. I braced up and replied,

Jack: “ Not really only few times, we din…”

Michelle: “ Few times? Ya, few times a week!”

Michelle: “ I guessed the very first time was during Christmas day. Don’t deny, I heard and saw everything. You think I’m asleep? Come on, how could I sleep well with a 3rd person appear suddenly on my bed? Use your brain…hahaha...anyway you're cute!”

Damn it. Kena caught in action liao. Be calm I thought to myself.

Jack: “ Yeah! I enjoyed that very much with your sis. She’s a great lover. You can try your first time with your bf too. Go find one la!”

Michelle: “ Hahahahaha… first time? If any, my coming new bf would consider my 5th partner! Opps! Shhh… please dun tell anyone about that.”

Jack: “ What? I thought you only have a bf before? But why …?”

Michelle: “Because I enjoy sex very much. Keke! Aiya, don’t mention it anymore. That’s past!”

I became a ‘devil’ again when heard the word ‘sex’ from Michelle!

[To be continued]

Rainman
28-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Nicccccccccceeeee,,,,

Don't disappear too long ya...

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Bro, snappy... waiting for part 5 ... cheers :)

robinhood
28-06-2006, 08:20 PM
bro snappy, dun mia for too long hor...always disappeared at least 5-6 days for every part of story...:D many bros camping here liao...:p

kimjerster
29-06-2006, 08:03 AM
Bro, please hurry. I have my hand on my stiffened cock already!!!

Please dun make us wait so long, ok? :rolleyes:

ldy_hanger
04-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Brother Snappy.... where the story man? Been waiting for a long long time....

Cheers! :)

2nutsN1stic
04-07-2006, 04:25 PM
where are you? where's the updates? :confused: :mad:

zl1983
04-07-2006, 07:56 PM
keep it comin le..

dun keep us in suspense...

dun nd use gd ang mo de..

juz write in ur own language lo..:D

Siong2
04-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Wa... getting more and more exciting.....
Rain getting heavier and heavier....
Me getting hard and hard.... :D

jake85
04-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Bro,

Its a great story...pls continue....

lampaji
05-07-2006, 10:38 AM
great story!~!~!~

keep it cumming!~!~!~!~! please!

si3g
05-07-2006, 11:33 AM
alot of us camping le woah..
n u can add me to the camping list too hahaha

bro u f&^% too much liao thats y now no strength type story le??

:D

ldy_hanger
05-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Hehehe... i guess bro snappy will posted the story after the World Cup Final :D

Come on... bro snappy... quick leh, all waiting liao. :)

deadworm
05-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Be patient bros, this is like those tv series. only aired once a week :cool:

snappy
05-07-2006, 04:42 PM
sorry.. really really busy.... will post in a day's time

Elementary
05-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Take your time bro BUT don't take too long hor.

Good things need to wait BUT wait too long becomes bad thing liao. :D

Artic
05-07-2006, 07:45 PM
cont pls.....:p

peacock
06-07-2006, 01:54 AM
i wan stories~~lolz..

xtrax
06-07-2006, 03:36 AM
good story... :)

akusuka_susumu
06-07-2006, 08:36 AM
Good story bro...

I'll camp here to wait dis story 2 continue.... :D

zl1983
06-07-2006, 12:12 PM
more updates pls..

all waitin 4 u liao haha..:D

Ha79
06-07-2006, 12:59 PM
waiting................:D

oeioei
06-07-2006, 01:26 PM
sorry.. really really busy.... will post in a day's time

Logged in a couple of times and only managed to 1 update.....sigh....
Sick of waiting and waiting liao. Could have spent my time reading other stuffs or play DotA...................:(

stephan
06-07-2006, 02:02 PM
bro snappy,
me going to report missing if u still didn't turn up. :rolleyes:

snappy
07-07-2006, 03:12 AM
So sorry everyone, I'm really slow in writing cos have to recall everything and make sure its right as i'm using dialogue style. I think you guys don't read my updates first. Do it only when I complete the whole story, treat no such thread first ok? Would be easier for you. Anyway here it goes...

(Part 5)

I look at Michelle and the words ‘ I enjoy sex very much’ kept flashing through my mind. Oh, if she hinting me or something? That’s quite unlikely cos I’m a sister’s bf. Then silence broke out again,

Michelle: “What do you think of me?”

Jack: “You? Not bad lor, quite lively but playful.”

Michelle: “Nope, I mean my looks…you think I’m pretty?”

Jack: “Not bad lah…”

Michelle: “How about my figure?”

Jack: “I thought I already acknowledged that you’ve got a great figure just now? Thus, kept looking at you during lunch? Why?”

Michelle: “So your think I’m as sexy as sister?”

(I smelled something fishy then, I try to talk more gentlemanly to safeguard myself)

Jack: “Of cos! Both of you sisters mah!”

(Suddenly, I felt my balls being slapped)

Jack: “Hey, what are you doing? Pain leh…and why are you touching my…”

Michelle: “ Shhh…..”

(Now I felt more comfortable, now she actually used her right hand to sayang my dick! DICK Mari Kita in seconds, felt damn shiok and horny then)

Jack: “Do you know what you doing?”

Michelle: “Of cos! Like it? Anyway pls go somewhere..me not heading school liao”

(Is she hinting me?)

Jack: “ Alright, I dare u and will bring you to a place you where we need to go now!”

Michelle: “Hahah….anything… up to you”

(Was wondering how could that be possible happen to me? Is that a joke? A scam? But who cares? I just wanna poke already! Thus, decided to head to nearby hotel. However, cant seem to think of any 81 in west area. Somehow, we landed in Lavender 81)

Michelle: “Wow! 81? You always come here with sis?”

Jack: “Nope! We never check in before, you?

Michelle: “ Siao? You think I’m what? Chicken ar?”

We checked in for a transit of 2 hours. Both of us felt abit shy when another stupid middle-aged couple kept staring at us. We went to 3rd floor and got into the room quickly.

She switched on the TV and I sat on the bed dunno what to do next. She tried to make herself at ease by enjoying those goodies provided. Should I make my first move? Hmmm… without further delay, I went for a quick shower and came out half naked. She was already lying on the bed ‘waiting’ for me I guessed. I dared my move by jumping on the bed and gave her a tight hug. My heart beat faster and faster. Still pondering if that’s imagination. I stroked her nice long hair and slowly kissed her lips. She pulled back abit but I further more. My cheek rubbed her damn smooth face and we had deep french kissed for few minutes. I got even more excited when her breasts pressed against my chest. Although, she looks slim but can feel her breasts quite big and firm!

Wow! ……..

[To be continued]

Siong2
07-07-2006, 09:28 AM
So sorry everyone, I'm really slow in writing cos have to recall everything and make sure its right as i'm using dialogue style. I think you guys don't read my updates first. Do it only when I complete the whole story, treat no such thread first ok? Would be easier for you. Anyway here it goes...

..... :D how can we dun read and treat is as no such thread when you 2 have already checked in to 81. :D

stephan
07-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Wow! …….. [To be continued]

Wow!.....half steam only.... and we got to wait another week for the next installment?

how can let u expedite the writing? wonder giving u some points will help or not? :rolleyes:

ldy_hanger
07-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Hello, Bro snappy

Waiting here again..... :D

Have a great weekend

donjean
07-07-2006, 05:05 PM
another "sekebe" fellow is here....
please urgently continue

specialist69
07-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Great encounter.........wow!

LonelyArine
07-07-2006, 10:20 PM
wow, another gf sis story!

Maveric
08-07-2006, 02:12 AM
Brother,pls hurry up! all of us hanging high and dry now.

DIDI
08-07-2006, 10:52 PM
wow maybe if there is threesome will be the best ..........

ForeSaw
10-07-2006, 03:19 AM
WoW! What an unexpected twist in your story.... looks like the hunter is being hunted instead? exciting and sex-citing too:confused:

Anyway, good sharing, bro Snappy...... keep it cumming...can't wait for more intimate details of your 10/10 busty gf's sister.......

snappy
10-07-2006, 11:59 AM
how do i upload pictures ?

AD69
10-07-2006, 12:04 PM
You can use hosting sites to upload your pics.

www.imagevenue.com
www.imageshack.com

libraguy75
10-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Be camping here and waiting for your story............

viceman
10-07-2006, 01:28 PM
She switched on the TV and I sat on the bed dunno what to do next. She tried to make herself at ease by enjoying those goodies provided. Should I make my first move? Hmmm… without further delay, I went for a quick shower and came out half naked. She was already lying on the bed ‘waiting’ for me I guessed. I dared my move by jumping on the bed and gave her a tight hug. My heart beat faster and faster. Still pondering if that’s imagination. I stroked her nice long hair and slowly kissed her lips. She pulled back abit but I further more. My cheek rubbed her damn smooth face and we had deep french kissed for few minutes. I got even more excited when her breasts pressed against my chest. Although, she looks slim but can feel her breasts quite big and firm!

Wow! ……..

[To be continued]

Wah piang! Nose bleeding already....

I believe there is a transist hotel in the West, it's near Pasir Panjang Village. I heard you can check in at the car park, then go straight to room... No need to go to Lobby area... :p

If you are at the East side, try Changi Hotel, behind Shell petrol Stn, very discreet. Also check in at the Carpark...

Bro, keep it coming... :D

Cheers!

VM

ah rat
10-07-2006, 01:48 PM
how do i upload pictures ?
Bro,

Use www.uploadfile.info/

mebirdie
10-07-2006, 02:01 PM
how can we dun read and treat is as no such thread when you 2 have already checked in to 81. :D

I have alredi check-in and check-out from hotel 81 to wait for the juicy story. :D
Keep it up

bunnyboi
11-07-2006, 03:58 AM
Argh... like hk drama... always stop at exciting part... T_T quick quick come back continue plox

ldy_hanger
13-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Hello, Bro snappy.... where are you?? :D

omega68
13-07-2006, 05:48 PM
wah lau! coming to one month since i first read this thread & still haven't concluded yet....this is taking longer than the tv chinese serials..:eek:

t123
13-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Wah piang! Nose bleeding already....

I believe there is a transist hotel in the West, it's near Pasir Panjang Village.
If you are at the East side, try Changi Hotel, behind Shell petrol Stn, very discreet.

Cheers!

VM
Correction, there's going to be 2 hotel along Pasir Panjang. Opposite Alfresca just below NUS behind the 24hr Prata shop another hotel with lift type parking space. at the corner of Neo Pee Teck road.

krat
14-07-2006, 04:11 AM
Too long liao . Catch by sis already ??

viceman
14-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Correction, there's going to be 2 hotel along Pasir Panjang. Opposite Alfresca just below NUS behind the 24hr Prata shop another hotel with lift type parking space. at the corner of Neo Pee Teck road.

Hi! Bro,

Thanks for the correction... I guess I am more familiar with the East then... :rolleyes:

Cheers!

VM

ldy_hanger
18-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Brother Snappy... where are you? :D

Been waiting for long time liao..............

michael8330
18-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Brother Snappy... where are you?

good story must share share lah:D

asdfghjkl
18-07-2006, 09:54 PM
huh.. got photo somemore.. where ah? :p

snappy
21-07-2006, 11:33 PM
As usual sorry for the delay. Infact i'm still thinking if i should post her sexy pics to share with all bros here .. what u guys think ? ofcos i'll cover her face la ...

[Part 6]

Wow! And only shit … was that a C or D cup? That’s really D according to her bra tag. Unbelievable as her boobs looks a great different without clothes. I kept looking and looking and roamed her full body. It’s almost perfect shape!

I then realized the big boobs are hidden cos she has a deep small rib cage. Anyway… I couldn’t wait anymore… I slowly licked her pinkish nipples till harden! Meanwhile my fingers were exploring her very wet pussy…I rubbed and rubbed and made her super horny till she couldn’t hold it anymore. I inserted her gently and gosh ! she released a loud sexy moan! Oh ! did I tell u I fuck her RAW? She actually allowed it….. I pumped her faster and faster… and not more than 10mins … she ‘came’…it was wonderful… a long one for her and felt her pussy kept pulling my poor dick real hard!

I almost shoot it in.. that was close! I thought that’s end for our fun but this time she wanted to be on top …. I let her rode me like a wild horse! Within mins again she ‘came’ 2 more times consecutively and that’s what we called multiple orgasms right? I never experienced such with her sis before. Oh no, felt I’m such to hook on her now.

As my cum still in pending mode and yet to release … I asked for a bj but was rejected instantly. Reason? She finds it a smelly and dirty thing…. Thus, I poked her again… this time doggie style… pumped her harder and faster till I come.. but it was a withdrawal method!

Gosh! That’s was such a wonderful sex with her ! We enjoyed so much and she was very happy that she could ‘come’ 3 times! Was it good or normal for gals ? I dunno …..

After that, she rested round my arms as though we’re a couple. Almost 2 hours up, we cleaned ourselves and left the place for home …..

What a great great experience with her ……….

[To be continued]

accessX6
22-07-2006, 12:57 AM
more more.. pics also:)

Jariyna
22-07-2006, 09:17 AM
Can't wait for the next part.I'll set up camp here and drink saki :)

Jariyna
22-07-2006, 09:19 AM
As usual sorry for the delay. Infact i'm still thinking if i should post her sexy pics to share with all bros here .. what u guys think ? ofcos i'll cover her face la ...

[Part 6]

Wow! And only shit … was that a C or D cup? That’s really D according to her bra tag. Unbelievable as her boobs looks a great different without clothes. I kept looking and looking and roamed her full body. It’s almost perfect shape!

[To be continued]

Bro snappy yummy my favourite cup size.:D

ldy_hanger
22-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Welcome back ... bro snappy..... :D

dudulu
23-07-2006, 12:33 AM
damn shiok man! really wish i got chance like u!! .....pls post her photo lar!:D

sex overdrive
23-07-2006, 03:39 AM
Can intro Michelle to me? :D
U got gf and michelle, cannot be so greedy one mah. :p kekeke

adrian_534
23-07-2006, 07:30 PM
camp here waitin for more:cool:

sluto
24-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Bro snappy, quick quick continue the encounter leh, buay tahan liao......Pictures quick. I fully steam after reading you bonk her in RAW.:D

farkadipa
24-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Nice Story Bro...
If only I can do the same to my GF's 2 sisters too....
That will be like (Oops I can't stop imagining....)

asdfghjkl
24-07-2006, 10:35 PM
hehe.. good if got more peektures.. kekeke :D

snappy
25-07-2006, 02:08 AM
this pic was taken on my bed ... see her deep valley?

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/1509f7cba3.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/1509f7cba3.jpg

snappy
25-07-2006, 02:20 AM
I beg her so long for this shot! too bad cant share the full pic with u guys. but what u thnk of her figure?

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/c5715f9dc3.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

kotek
25-07-2006, 02:32 AM
erm i see a half pic for the first one...
the photo, can't see the cleavage also...
maybe ur upload half way hang?

snappy
25-07-2006, 02:40 AM
erm i see a half pic for the first one...
the photo, can't see the cleavage also...
maybe ur upload half way hang?

i can see all lei... how?

sluto
25-07-2006, 11:15 AM
wallao, nice body man. I also wanna bonk her........

AD69
25-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Yes, she has a pair of nice boobs.

naj57
25-07-2006, 01:27 PM
I beg her so long for this shot! too bad cant share the full pic with u guys. but what u thnk of her figure?

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/c5715f9dc3.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

er, why is the nipple blocked off?

surely we cannot recognise a person by the nipple, but by the face normally right?

but do keep them coming, interesting thread :D

Big-bang
25-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Wa...Bro Snappy...U r 1 "LUCKY" Dude wo...mus hv done a lot of "GD" deeds in yr past life so rewarded wth tis now...kekeke...Can't wait for u 2 post the pics of yr gf, her sis & u in 1 "Quan Jia Fu" pic leh...Haha...Sti waiting for yr latest updates...maybe another 10/10 younger cousin neh...:D

snappy
25-07-2006, 02:21 PM
er, why is the nipple blocked off?

surely we cannot recognise a person by the nipple, but by the face normally right?

but do keep them coming, interesting thread :D

sorry i'm just afraid her ex might recognise her nips lor ....

naj57
25-07-2006, 02:27 PM
sorry i'm just afraid her ex might recognise her nips lor ....

hmm, if i were the ex, i would have recognised her already by the shape of body, neck, breasts, and even the hair...the nips being exposed or not would have been inconsequential.

my 2 cents :)

but keep posting yah, hee

dudulu
27-07-2006, 02:10 AM
wah peng really nose bleed lei.... bros snappy u r damn lucky man, damn good body..... nice and big boobs.... post more pic plssss..... may b some 'in action' pics....:D

seowqj
27-07-2006, 10:25 AM
camping here liao....

sjb1994
27-07-2006, 10:58 AM
Bro snappy, when you free, we meet up for lunch/diner but you must intro her to me, ok?:D

Kongsamiya
27-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Bro snappy, when you free, we meet up for lunch/diner but you must intro her to me, ok?:D

Bro sjb, u sure u can or not, every meet us have fun in KTV, but every time u not convenience to bring WL out or the WL in bloody state... Bro Snappy intro her to u also no use lah.. but I want also cannot lay, I 7000 km away:mad:

tellmiwhy
27-07-2006, 01:32 PM
wah bro snappy u the man.

i gt two ex gfs also gt younger sis then also chio bu but i dun have the luck like yours leh. (maybe they think i nt gd enuff lar:( )

kip story coming, wil be following it closely to see if i can learn something from u. :D too bad i see ur post now....if mi were to be like u then my thread wld be "my wld be wife's younger sis".

cheers!

eeemen
28-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Bro, u are one lucky guy. Keep them cumming, dun take too long yeah??

Jacks
01-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Almost a reason to find only GF's with a nice sis....

boy -- '' you have a sis? "
girl -- " eh yes "
boy -- " you wanna then be my girlfriend? "

sjb1994
01-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Bro sjb, u sure u can or not, every meet us have fun in KTV, but every time u not convenience to bring WL out or the WL in bloody state... Bro Snappy intro her to u also no use lah.. but I want also cannot lay, I 7000 km away:mad:
Aiya, bro, don't like that. In Dubai, me still new there, not familiar with transit hotel like 81 here (think they don't have there). Futher more, always with my staff. Wait have hide out, you think I "Zen Ren Juen Zi"? haha!!

When you come back SG, we cheong together, OK.

busido69
04-08-2006, 05:13 AM
more please...:)

wolf78
04-08-2006, 03:25 PM
hei, nice 1, keep it coming, sure all bros here r waiting 4 u :)

F-boy
04-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Good job! Keep the stories rolling to the part where u took her pics

snappy
07-08-2006, 10:27 AM
hi all,

i think i wont continue the story liao... me really busy!

The final part of the story is ...

1) No threesome
2) 2 couples* having sex together at their room bout twice every week
3) no exhange of partners
4) GF finally swallowed my cum
5) Michelle and I still have secret sex occasionally though she has bf

- Couple A: me and my gf
- Couple B: michelle and her new bf

THE BEST PART IS EVERYTHING STILL ONGOING ..............................

big dick
07-08-2006, 12:59 PM
is this the end?
well.. take care bro..:D

LeDivorcee
07-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Maybe kena found out that he has been posting the story on SBF and got warned... Anyway, good luck with your current GF...

uhoo
07-08-2006, 05:43 PM
good effort. i up your point. should have keep it cumming!

gfspidy1
08-08-2006, 05:38 PM
cool.

Lucky I read it noe, if not I reali hv to camp here.

Too bad u dun want continue. If not u can share about the first time, how u guys get to hv sex in the same rm. tat would be intereting and fun to read.

Hope yto see u posting soon

BNNL
09-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Hi bro, thanks for sharing.:)

Cheers~:D

ldy_hanger
09-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Hello.. Bro snappy... Thank for sharing the wonderful encounter you have.

Cheers ... :)

eeemen
15-08-2006, 08:59 AM
Pity its the end here. Bro, thanks for sharing!!:)

thomas88
15-08-2006, 03:27 PM
Hahaha.........seems to me like a original cock teasing story. Now eveyone is left hanging to dry. :p