PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: The Government Have Diffused Some Of The Hot Button Issues In The Last GE

Sammyboy RSS Feed
23-08-2015, 03:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The guy in yellow polo shirt at the beginning of the video says that the Government have diffused some of the hot button issues in the last general election :eek:

See how Sim Ann parrots and keeps on drumming on the PAP's mantra of why the need for the import of foreigners. At one point in her comments, she is totally clueless as to why the audience laughs.

Watch at around 11:01:

Sim Ann: "... so 6.9 million is not a target, it is not a stretch scenerio, it is a very, very control scenerio in which we have restraint ourselves and in a very discipline way in order to ensure that [laughter from the audience] we keep within this ... I am sorry is there a comment (Sim Ann looks really blur and clueless) [more laughter from the audience] I don't think I make a joke unwittingly ..."

Viswa Sadasivan, the moderator, have to stop the discussion and tell Sim Ann to understand that when Jee Say make his remarks, he saw a lot of people nodding, people were relating to that point and that means the point needs a lot more discussion on the ground. So, obviously this is an issue that is resonating, right or wrong, it is resonating.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?213607-VIDEO-The-Government-Have-Diffused-Some-Of-The-Hot-Button-Issues-In-The-Last-GE&goto=newpost).