PDA

View Full Version : Marrying A Thai ger

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

batty
23-12-2011, 05:00 PM
That recent true case has a kind Singaporean Chinese man who kept his Thai girl friend by giving her $2300/month and gave her a BMW sports car. She lives in Thailand. It was not stated what other monies and gifts he gave her. He caught her naked in bed with a tattooed Thai man. He stabbed the Thai interloper to death, which was caught on CCTV. He sped off in her BMW. He is on the run. He faces the death penalty if he is found guilty.

This has been warned about in SBF. It is often true!

Nonteerak2553
24-12-2011, 10:35 AM
So moral of the story, never get involve with a whore or nightlife lady.
Hearsay, that the Chinese guy wife is a coyoty and used to work in one of the Thai disco in Sg. Should married then, bring then to stay with you. :)
I would say its not easy to get someone from Thailand and adapt to Sg environment. Just came back from cnx with my gf, instead of appreciating the things here, she told me, no more come Sg laew na. Buar mak na. :eek:

borom
24-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Singapore men seriously considering marrying a Thai should try to read
RATTANA JONGWILAIWAN’s 2008 NUS THESIS titled

“ THAI WOMEN AND MARRIAGE MIGRATION IN SINGAPORE”

In her thesis she “ examine ...marriage....between Thai women and Singaporean men” …..and …” .......
..... show first women’s agency in prostitution, that these Thai commercial sex workers can develop strategies to romance or even marry men from First World countries. To these women, marrying foreigners allow them to escape existing socioeconomic hardship, resist and challenge traditional Thai Patriarchy and perform cultural gender roles of filial piety…...........
..that cross border marriage migration between Thai women and Singaporean men is….on the calculated moves of Thai women to achieve upward socio-economic mobility……Singaporean men’s choose to marry foreign bride from developing countries in order to sustain their patriarchal privilege challenged by local women. As these unskilled migrant women have limited resources to challenge their husband’s patriarchal privilege, the structures shape their migrant lives to fully depend on their husbands legally and financially……However, many Thai migrant women find it hard to balance their roles as a worker, mother of Thai children and perhaps Singaporean husband’s children, wife and mother of Singaporean husband, daughter in-laws and filial daughter to their natal parents at the same time. The performance of these complex roles may result in suffering and dysfunction of such transnational which deserve further study.”

I have only reproduced a small part of the conclusion of her 152 page thesis (link attached below) but interested parties should at least read the conclusion from page 143 onwards.

http://scholarbank.nus.edu.sg/bitstream/handle/10635/15818/JongwilaiwanR.pdf?sequence=1

Mr.romance
24-12-2011, 03:13 PM
That recent true case has a kind Singaporean Chinese man who kept his Thai girl friend by giving her $2300/month and gave her a BMW sports car. She lives in Thailand. It was not stated what other monies and gifts he gave her. He caught her naked in bed with a tattooed Thai man. He stabbed the Thai interloper to death, which was caught on CCTV. He sped off in her BMW. He is on the run. He faces the death penalty if he is found guilty.

This has been warned about in SBF. It is often true!

Wats the title of this movie? Is it shown in sf cinemas?

Mr.romance
24-12-2011, 03:22 PM
So moral of the story, never get involve with a whore or nightlife lady.
Hearsay, that the Chinese guy wife is a coyoty and used to work in one of the Thai disco in Sg. Should married then, bring then to stay with you. :)
I would say its not easy to get someone from Thailand and adapt to Sg environment. Just came back from cnx with my gf, instead of appreciating the things here, she told me, no more come Sg laew na. Buar mak na. :eek:

One of these days I will direct and produce a movie call " Woes of the Tirak".
Main cast is "anna jandrasopark"

Nonteerak2553
24-12-2011, 10:23 PM
One of these days I will direct and produce a movie call " Woes of the Tirak".
Main cast is "anna jandrasopark"

5555+ Can I be the lead actor? Watched her video. I like someone girl like her when making love together. :D

balloon69
26-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Even how much is provided to Thai women, money, car, house, etc, it is never enough to them. The culture in them is in born and passed down from generations. The s'porean is consider quite a well-off guy, he still fell into such a trap. It doesn't mean when u can provide them a luxurious life, they are willing to be devoted to you. Thai women are famous for butterfly. Based on a resent survey worldwide for adulterous for women, 59% of Thai women have more than 1 man apart from their husband or boyfriend.

So how much do you want to trust a Thai women???

tirak69
12-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Glad to see this thread still active and with the boom of thai discos more SG guys doing "tam boon" to the puyings. :D

kuku66
12-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Glad to see this thread still active and with the boom of thai discos more SG guys doing "tam boon" to the puyings. :D

Even how much is provided to Thai women, money, car, house, etc, it is never enough to them. The culture in them is in born and passed down from generations. The s'porean is consider quite a well-off guy, he still fell into such a trap. It doesn't mean when u can provide them a luxurious life, they are willing to be devoted to you. Thai women are famous for butterfly. Based on a resent survey worldwide for adulterous for women, 59% of Thai women have more than 1 man apart from their husband or boyfriend.

So how much do you want to trust a Thai women???

I gt to agree with u .. The only way to protect self is to find a gal with clean background else discount whatever they say to u . Least u hurt much

balloon69
12-01-2012, 08:38 AM
That's y they are called hookers. Once they hooked you up in their stories, they will empty your wallet and bank accounts slowly.

The way a mainstream Thai lady and a Thai hooker talk in very different manner, if you did ever engage in a conversation with them u will understand this.

Nonteerak2553
12-01-2012, 02:59 PM
The way a mainstream Thai lady and a Thai hooker talk in very different manner, if you did ever engage in a conversation with them u will understand this.

Not really, some mainstream Thai ladiessss also behaves similar like hooker. Once they know you're a thanachart or rich, they will try to dry your wallet too. I've seen it with my own eyes. Now my question to you, have you seen how a Thai woman attitude when shes angry or very pissed off? :)
Not a hooker but mainstream one na.

dyelook
12-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Not really, some mainstream Thai ladiessss also behaves similar like hooker. Once they know you're a thanachart or rich, they will try to dry your wallet too. I've seen it with my own eyes. Now my question to you, have you seen how a Thai woman attitude when shes angry or very pissed off? :)
Not a hooker but mainstream one na.

haha... i don't think much bros here have seen that cause those who have seen it is either dead or too embarrassed to talk about it ;)

yinyang
12-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Not really, some mainstream Thai ladiessss also behaves similar like hooker. Once they know you're a thanachart or rich, they will try to dry your wallet too. I've seen it with my own eyes. Now my question to you, have you seen how a Thai woman attitude when shes angry or very pissed off? :) .
Spoken with big dose of wisdom.. it's a fallacy that thai women are soft:eek:;)

Nonteerak2553
12-01-2012, 11:03 PM
it's a fallacy that thai women are soft:eek:;)

Yup, those thinks that thai women are soft, in fact if they pissed off, all short of vulgar words will out from their soft lips. One of them is ''hee arai'' :D
Thought my ex only love to use this word, but my current one also loves it. I suppose, it's common words to use when they pissed off. :p
In my life, I yet to see Sg woman act like thais when they pissed off.

tirak69
13-01-2012, 12:36 AM
whether normal thai ladies or working ones there is also good and bad. depends if u heng-suay lor. but most thai i know also speak differently when they are with their close friends. all the gu and meuang also come out. go watch thai movies and you will know how they speak amongst friends.:D

Nonteerak2553
13-01-2012, 12:44 AM
whether normal thai ladies or working ones there is also good and bad. depends if u heng-suay lor. but most thai i know also speak differently when they are with their close friends. all the gu and meuang also come out.

Yup, it's depend on ones luck. Some are really very soft, this kind is by nature one, some likes to talk about power, like my faen :o and etc etc.
Among friends will be ai hia, isat, tui, and etc etc. Like we singaporean, when we talk with close friends, I'm sure this thing will out one, knn, ccb, pcb, etc etc. :p

balloon69
13-01-2012, 08:40 AM
Yup, it's depend on ones luck. Some are really very soft, this kind is by nature one, some likes to talk about power, like my faen :o and etc etc.
Among friends will be ai hia, isat, tui, and etc etc. Like we singaporean, when we talk with close friends, I'm sure this thing will out one, knn, ccb, pcb, etc etc. :p

Bro, that is our national anthem/trademark of Singapore. We are proud of it hahaha.

arsenal_84
15-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Some are really very soft, this kind is by nature one

yup, had a close rs with this type of thai lady before.
she tend to speak thai in a softer and more gentle manner, so i do think she is a soft-spoken lady.
spent more time hugging her than being intimate physically.

issan ladies provide great sex but not many are soft-spoken.

Nonteerak2553
15-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Issan ladies provide great sex but not many are soft-spoken.

What I know all thai ladies that I had sex before are VERY GOOD, and not sure if I had an isaan before. :p
Speaking about isaan, no offence if bros here have an isaan native gf, but some of my girl friends don't really like isaan. My ex too, she will called them khonlao instead of khonthai, reason, isaan origin is from lao, which a country is being look down among the Thais. As for speaking wise, I've few friends who is isaan native but they quite polite with words. Some of them from Chaiyaipum and Nakhon rachasima.

radii
15-01-2012, 06:48 PM
What I know all thai ladies that I had sex before are VERY GOOD, and not sure if I had an isaan before. :p
Speaking about isaan, no offence if bros here have an isaan native gf, but some of my girl friends don't really like isaan. My ex too, she will called them khonlao instead of khonthai, reason, isaan origin is from lao, which a country is being look down among the Thais. As for speaking wise, I've few friends who is isaan native but they quite polite with words. Some of them from Chaiyaipum and Nakhon rachasima.

bro that one no marry thai gal but TIGER haha :D

Mr.romance
29-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Wow... I am learning some thai culture here....cam someone teach me more about underatanding the thais. I am still very new to them

Nonteerak2553
04-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Wow... I am learning some thai culture here....cam someone teach me more about underatanding the thais. I am still very new to them

5555+ Different khonthai, practice different culture. Some simi also can, while some can't and some half half. So best is to learn from the one who you always interact with, otherwise will have culture shocked. But anyway muang thai is a culture shocked country isn't it. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TjblXwybiho#!

One of common thing happened between two best friend.

Nonteerak2553
04-03-2012, 01:20 PM

But thread seems death despite the tam boon done to the pooying. Maybe boss sigg really efficient enough, that SG guys doesn't encounter problem with coyotys, dancers and singers. 55555555+ :p

linda tan
08-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Hi bros,can an ex convict rom wif a thai girl in sg?If can,wat r the documents that the thai lady must produce during rom?Thanks...

benz
08-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Hi bros,can an ex convict rom wif a thai girl in sg?If can,wat r the documents that the thai lady must produce during rom?Thanks...

check out

http://singapore.angloinfo.com/countries/singapore/marriage.asp

http://app.rom.gov.sg/reg_info/rom_marriage_citizen.asp

linda tan
08-05-2012, 10:54 PM
check out

http://singapore.angloinfo.com/countries/singapore/marriage.asp

http://app.rom.gov.sg/reg_info/rom_marriage_citizen.asp

Thanks bro..hope i can succeed:o

Tengz
10-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Another thing i realise is even u caught them lying.. They will still insist they are not telling lies !!

Nonteerak2553
10-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Another thing i realise is even u caught them lying.. They will still insist they are not telling lies !!

Whats new? :p Lying is already part and parcel of their lifestyle. Best is to act blur, till something big happen. :)

dyelook
10-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Whats new? :p Lying is already part and parcel of their lifestyle. Best is to act blur, till something big happen. :)

chai chai.. chai khrap ;)

Nonteerak2553
11-05-2012, 07:33 AM
Thread seems to be dying. The craze TDs in Singapore gone? No more coyotys, no more singers and dancers to woo. :D

naemlo
11-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Thread seems to be dying. The craze TDs in Singapore gone? No more coyotys, no more singers and dancers to woo. :D

All busy earning money to feed the Thai coyotes, singers, dancers. The LD for gers there for the whole night are more expensive than the g-club in BKK :D

Nonteerak2553
11-05-2012, 02:17 PM
All busy earning money to feed the Thai coyotes, singers, dancers. The LD for gers there for the whole night are more expensive than the g-club in BKK :D

If that the case, would'nt those coyotys, singers and dancer earning more money than their "lukasssss" :p

Last I went their LD is 10sgd. So how much nowadays, need to prepare my baht to sgd. :p

naemlo
11-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Last I went their LD is 10sgd. So how much nowadays, need to prepare my baht to sgd. :p

Been years I stepped into these pubs... In BKK, there are tons of Thai gers why will I go back and look for Thai entertainment again? :D Unless u telling me Thai entertainment and Thai gers in SG are better than BKK. :D

The LD share by the lady and management.... whether will they earn more, this I dunno. Never survey b4.

Nonteerak2553
11-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Been years I stepped into these pubs... In BKK, there are tons of Thai gers why will I go back and look for Thai entertainment again? :D Unless u telling me Thai entertainment and Thai gers in SG are better than BKK. :D

5555+ Trying luck to find gik while I'm in Sg for 2 weeks. No way they can beat band. But girls wise, I prefer Thai, so boh pian, these are places to ease my boredom during my 2 weeks, Thai FL in Sg are so expensive la. My baht not enough to go. :p

Javanoob
12-05-2012, 05:12 AM
@camping here to find old thai "lau jiaos" , how to say i love you ?

Nonteerak2553
12-05-2012, 08:23 AM
@camping here to find old thai "lau jiaos" , how to say i love you ?

Aren't the word 'I love you' is being use world wide. :rolleyes: It's universal language, rest assure everyone will understand it.
By the way I'm just a newbie in thai scene. :D

yinyang
12-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Err, not done local thai pub scene for ages -our thb will go much further in LOS (as you know well). Hear LD now 12-15 bucks. But watch it, may come in trays of 6-10. And kena waterfall, jialat. If that's not enough, hang flowers may mean you miss out on taxi fare home (walk!). Very xiong one.:p

Got new setup Planet Paradise, Liang Court corner 1st flr. Late open 10pm to 5am. Very wailun, may suit you na. Sanuk..:p

Nonteerak2553
12-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Err, not done local thai pub scene for ages -our thb will go much further in LOS (as you know well). Hear LD now 12-15 bucks. But watch it, may come in trays of 6-10. And kena waterfall, jialat. If that's not enough, hang flowers may mean you miss out on taxi fare home (walk!). Very xiong one.:p

Got new setup Planet Paradise, Liang Court corner 1st flr. Late open 10pm to 5am. Very wailun, may suit you na. Sanuk..:p

6 to 10 Ld one time. Like that sure money spent one night 300++ plus your own drinks. (bottle) shiong!! If can rabba like nobody business also I don't want to pay.
Better go here Ktv, 240 BHT per hour, and sure can touch like nobody business. So likely stay home if I'm confirm going back on next week. Didn't know Sg Thai scene can be so costly. No wonder this thread seems death, maybe due to the costly entertainment, so less tirakship now. :p

naemlo
12-05-2012, 03:37 PM
6 to 10 Ld one time. Like that sure money spent one night 300++ plus your own drinks. (bottle) shiong!! If can rabba like nobody business also I don't want to pay.

The last I went about 5-6 yrs ago, 3 person spent about 700SGD. :eek: Astonishing and it will be my last.

Nonteerak2553
13-05-2012, 10:10 AM
The last I went about 5-6 yrs ago, 3 person spent about 700SGD. :eek: Astonishing and it will be my last.

700SGD, that quite a huge amount, I won't spend it in one night, unless I know I able to get the pussy sleep beside me.:D
With that amount, can go to G club and get some really fun night. Just a planning, maybe come back sg and go hunt for food better. Quite sick eating thai food here. :o

naemlo
13-05-2012, 02:59 PM
With that amount, can go to G club and get some really fun night. Just a planning, maybe come back sg and go hunt for food better. Quite sick eating thai food here. :o

Ya when I am back, I only look for food and not entertainment.... too ex and boring.

Javanoob
14-05-2012, 05:23 AM
Ya when I am back, I only look for food and not entertainment.... too ex and boring.

any guys that really go thailand lae kaojai kwaam bpen yuu there, won't even want to spend a single cent to fuck a woman here.

go there so many to buaya and free, why must pay.

really it-chaa you all, can live there long time.
i have to stuck here zou gu zou bei. sianz.

=( is nonteerak suteerak ? i m beli confuse oredi.

Javanoob
14-05-2012, 05:27 AM
Aren't the word 'I love you' is being use world wide. :rolleyes: It's universal language, rest assure everyone will understand it.
By the way I'm just a newbie in thai scene. :D

ok guys.
seriously, i have a very serious question to ask and i been very shy to ask.

everytime phonesex and real-sex wif my ger, how do i ask her to say "fuck me pls" in thai ?

garoona ao chan hai noi na ka. lol~

how to say ah ? pls. teach me so i can ask her to say it .

Nonteerak2553
14-05-2012, 07:43 AM
ok guys.
seriously, i have a very serious question to ask and i been very shy to ask.

everytime phonesex and real-sex wif my ger, how do i ask her to say "fuck me pls" in thai ?

garoona ao chan hai noi na ka. lol~

how to say ah ? pls. teach me so i can ask her to say it .

When you talk to her, you talk to her in "pasa angrik", so why you want to talk to her in "pasa thai" if you want to have sex with her. :rolleyes:

Don't you think she will think negative of you?

Who is suteerak? Isn't non and su is far different apart. :rolleyes:

Javanoob
14-05-2012, 04:38 PM
When you talk to her, you talk to her in "pasa angrik", so why you want to talk to her in "pasa thai" if you want to have sex with her. :rolleyes:

Don't you think she will think negative of you?

Who is suteerak? Isn't non and su is far different apart. :rolleyes:

we phonesex in paasaa thai ma. she dont speak angrit too.
how ? and i think if she say "fuck me pls" in paa saa thai make me ngien maak gwaa ~

any idea how to say ?

--------

p.s. sorry for mistaken you for the wrong person.

^^

adonis
08-10-2012, 02:18 PM
A few days ago I watched the National Geographic channel "Scam City Bangkok". A youngish, early 20s Thai girl, slim, short light brown hair, wearing braces, possibly 5.9/10 looks, dressed like an office lady was sitting alone at a roof top night spot in a quality hotel in Bangkok. A UK Caucasian man who was wearing a hidden camera approached her. She was open n willing. She said she was a University undergrad in Thailand. She was studying marketing. She spoke very bad English. The UK Caucasian man revealed dat he was doing a documentary. She admitted she has three Caucasian boyfriends. They don't know of the existence of each other. She was receiving money every month from each of them for her studies. A total of US$3400. She said they were trying to get her to stop meeting other men.

A Caucasian man who is an expat in Bangkok told the UK Caucasian man dat he knew a case where a Thai bar girl who married a Caucasian husband. She convinced him to buy a plot of land in Insan, Thailand. He also paid for the construction of her new house. But before work on the house was even started she had sold off the land. She then married two other Caucasian husbands, convinced them to buy her dat same plot of land n resold it two more times. Are these cases normal in Thailand? What about Thai wives in S'pore?

<<totally>>
11-10-2012, 12:00 AM
"fuck me pls" in paa saa thai

Some ways of saying:
1)you woke up my brother - ter pluk hai tuen nong chai
2)want to pay sister a visit - ya pai ha nong sao
3)go shower -pai ap nam
4)sex - yet (rude)
5)sex - ao gan
6)sex - phet
7)eat oyster - ya kin hoi

A lot of ways to say but these will be more than enough. :D

Mr.romance
24-04-2020, 11:39 PM
Hi all

Wana pump up this thread as requested by some laojiao bros

Hakoshu
24-04-2020, 11:43 PM
Support!!!

Hi all

Wana pump up this thread as requested by some laojiao bros

fallen11
30-04-2020, 11:57 PM
A few days ago I watched the National Geographic channel "Scam City Bangkok". A youngish, early 20s Thai girl, slim, short light brown hair, wearing braces, possibly 5.9/10 looks, dressed like an office lady was sitting alone at a roof top night spot in a quality hotel in Bangkok. A UK Caucasian man who was wearing a hidden camera approached her. She was open n willing. She said she was a University undergrad in Thailand. She was studying marketing. She spoke very bad English. The UK Caucasian man revealed dat he was doing a documentary. She admitted she has three Caucasian boyfriends. They don't know of the existence of each other. She was receiving money every month from each of them for her studies. A total of US$3400. She said they were trying to get her to stop meeting other men.

A Caucasian man who is an expat in Bangkok told the UK Caucasian man dat he knew a case where a Thai bar girl who married a Caucasian husband. She convinced him to buy a plot of land in Insan, Thailand. He also paid for the construction of her new house. But before work on the house was even started she had sold off the land. She then married two other Caucasian husbands, convinced them to buy her dat same plot of land n resold it two more times. Are these cases normal in Thailand? What about Thai wives in S'pore?

not every girl in thailand is like that.
you would encounter the same type of girls in your home country too.
the more experienced people would know what to spot.

hoosdathu
02-06-2020, 03:45 AM
one of the longest living thread in the whole forum :D

wonder how's all the WLs i bonked doing now...

Tiger149
06-06-2020, 07:17 AM
Marry a Thai girl by all means, but don't ever marry a former whore... There are still many good decent Thai girls , but those manipulative deceiving whores are the ones giving Thai women a bad international reputation..

ahboyb0y
20-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Hi bros.. have some question to ask those lao Jiao here..

I’m 30 years old... working for 4 years earning 2.3k per Month...
married to a Thai girl ( working as a teacher in Thai government school) in Thailand..meaning in Thailand system im married but in Singapore I’m single..
I decided to bring my wife to Singapore to stay... she never enter Singapore before nor travel overseas basically never take plane before...

Question 1:
If I use Thai marriage cert ( translated to English and embassy of Singapore in Bangkok verified ) submit to ICA for long term pass. Is it easy or difficult to get the long term?
Anyone done it before and manage to get the long term pass?
Question 2:
If question 1 is difficult.. can I remarry in Singapore? Meaning marry to my Thai wife again and that a Singapore rom certificate to apply long term.. because I heard using Singapore rom cert is much easier...

Question 3:
How many bros here earn 2.3k per month and manage to get long term? I been hearing need 4K and above will be easier to pass...

Why I need long term.. moving into Singapore have a better life.. and I can apply 2 room bto too.

Thanks in advance

fallen11
23-12-2020, 09:19 PM
Hi bros.. have some question to ask those lao Jiao here..

I’m 30 years old... working for 4 years earning 2.3k per Month...
married to a Thai girl ( working as a teacher in Thai government school) in Thailand..meaning in Thailand system im married but in Singapore I’m single..
I decided to bring my wife to Singapore to stay... she never enter Singapore before nor travel overseas basically never take plane before...

Question 1:
If I use Thai marriage cert ( translated to English and embassy of Singapore in Bangkok verified ) submit to ICA for long term pass. Is it easy or difficult to get the long term?
Anyone done it before and manage to get the long term pass?
Question 2:
If question 1 is difficult.. can I remarry in Singapore? Meaning marry to my Thai wife again and that a Singapore rom certificate to apply long term.. because I heard using Singapore rom cert is much easier...

Question 3:
How many bros here earn 2.3k per month and manage to get long term? I been hearing need 4K and above will be easier to pass...

Why I need long term.. moving into Singapore have a better life.. and I can apply 2 room bto too.

Thanks in advance

From experience and experiences of others, ICA will consider many things.
Basically narrows down to 1 most important aspect. Whether you got money or not.

1. Do you or does she own a property in sg?
2. Your income level. dont know about the 4k benchmark but i heard min is 3k gross income per month for your spouse to qualify for LTVP.
3. Does she have your baby? or pregnant with your kid now? If so, almost impossible not to get LTVP.
4. Your / her other sources of income & wealth level. Need furnish proof to ICA your bank account statements / proof of asset ownership. Overseas assets can be included.
5. Married for how many years already? The longer the time, the higher the chance, though it wont weigh a lot on the chances of approval.
6. Are you currently on any financial assistance?
7. How much income tax have you paid each year for the past 3 years?

regarding recognition of marriage in thailand by sg authorities. Its easier that you register the marriage with sg embassy in thailand as its easier for them to verify from there. Once sg embassy recognise, the systems here all auto update, not need to update the ones here again.

Cenzizi
24-12-2020, 07:16 AM
Ok.im really interested in thai girlfriends

stfatt
25-12-2020, 01:33 PM
Mine wife is also from Thai. I also got married in Thai using Thai marriage cert. Now she also holding LTVP and renew in 5 years time as she is on 2nd renewal.
1) you can use your Thai marriage cert translated to English for apply in LTVP.
2) Actually I have asked before whether need marry in Singapore again but ROM say no need as mine marriage cert is official recognized in legal although I got married in Thai.
3) income wise that time I was holding 2.2k.
4) if you have kids will be more easier as at that time I have kids when applying LTVP.

fallen11
25-12-2020, 11:45 PM
Mine wife is also from Thai. I also got married in Thai using Thai marriage cert. Now she also holding LTVP and renew in 5 years time as she is on 2nd renewal.
2) Actually I have asked before whether need marry in Singapore again but ROM say no need as mine marriage cert is official recognized in legal although I got married in Thai.
4) if you have kids will be more easier as at that time I have kids when applying LTVP.

have kids only got LTVP?
they shortchanged you.
unless your kid not singaporean or you never apply more than LTVP for her

stfatt
27-12-2020, 07:50 AM
Bro mine kids was born in Thailand now already Singapore citizen and have already apply PR now waiting result. Because now covid period that's why still waiting. You think straight away can get PR so easily.

ahboyb0y
29-12-2020, 09:25 AM

Yeah.. I heard with kids much easier.. and you straight go to ltvp+ instead of ltvp...

ahboyb0y
29-12-2020, 09:27 AM
Ok.im really interested in thai girlfriends

You can try use dating app...if your wallet is deep enough and your bank digit is alot then go club find

JacqueMerlin
29-12-2020, 10:44 AM
Marry a Thai girl by all means, but don't ever marry a former whore... There are still many good decent Thai girls , but those manipulative deceiving whores are the ones giving Thai women a bad international reputation..

A whore from anywhere is never a candidate for marriage. Not restricted to Thai.

Kwaibaoahh
05-04-2023, 07:13 PM
Hi Bro, can I know how did you get married with your Thai wife without the singapore government knowing? I an currently with a thai gf and she wishes to get married at Thailand without getting married at singapore.

From what I understand, if I need to get married at Thailand, I will need to go to the singapore embassy in bangkok to get some documents which might automatically register our marriage in singapore

Kwaibaoahh
05-04-2023, 07:17 PM
Hi Bros, can I know how did you get married with your Thai wife without the singapore government knowing? I an currently with a thai gf and she wishes to get married at Thailand without getting married at singapore.

From what I understand, if I need to get married at Thailand, I will need to go to the singapore embassy in bangkok to get some documents which might automatically register our marriage in singapore

Kwaibaoahh
05-04-2023, 07:19 PM
Hi Bro, can I know how did you get married with your Thai wife without the singapore government knowing? I an currently with a thai gf and she wishes to get married at Thailand without getting married at singapore.

Kwaibaoahh
05-04-2023, 07:24 PM

Kwaibaoahh
05-04-2023, 07:36 PM

happylifesg
23-04-2023, 06:31 PM
Not easy, last time encounter before. Will keep asking for money. A lot of excuse and pattern one.

cena
23-06-2023, 01:18 PM
Thank bro for that advice is helpful

acerboy12
26-06-2023, 05:18 PM
He is just feeling unsecure abt her future wife.... so ask question here n check whether it is true, Thai gers like to 偷吃...:eek:

ya i hear my friend kena too, also scam money. sibei jialat

urputter542
14-07-2023, 05:35 PM

Thanks for sharing ur experience.

castepo
15-07-2023, 09:27 AM
great advice

linabubbles
15-07-2023, 08:40 PM
Why is nationality ever an issue? :b

fallen11
16-07-2023, 02:31 AM

its always issue to get a pass here in sg
ICA is the most racist organisation ever

freedompeace
16-07-2023, 07:40 PM
ya i hear my friend kena too, also scam money. sibei jialat

Every countries have good and bad la. just see what kinds of girl that we meet

zxcvbnz
17-07-2023, 11:32 AM

agreed. same nationality can also causes shit problem. depends on the person.