PDA

View Full Version : Marrying A Thai ger

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Alkano
25-05-2008, 09:01 PM
You are most welcome to share with us your story.

pussyman72
25-05-2008, 10:40 PM
I think that marrying a thailand ger may not be a very good idea.. dunoe y mayb i kana like heart broken then i say like that becos i gt a very recent story happen in less than 2mnths on mi.. ani 1 interested to hear it ?

Hope is not from working area.... feel free to tell us ur story when u feel like sharing.

B.Bollocks
26-05-2008, 01:19 AM
I think that marrying a thailand ger may not be a very good idea.. dunoe y mayb i kana like heart broken then i say like that becos i gt a very recent story happen in less than 2mnths on mi.. ani 1 interested to hear it ?

Hi, i will like to hear ur story and learn from your experience..hope u r better now

OceanEleven
26-05-2008, 09:02 AM
Hope is not from working area.... feel free to tell us ur story when u feel like sharing.

Same here, enough of WLs, FLs BGR....but then please share with us your experience. :)

Charmaine
26-05-2008, 10:06 AM

I'd love to hear your story. Our dear friends here will know that I'm going through the exact same thing as we speak. :)

Oh by the way: is it only true that you will only be "invited" to see her parents back in their hometown province if they're sure that you're the one they're going to marry? Does it resemble anything like dating in the modern era, where 18-year old kids "bring" their boyfriends back to see her folks only to change a new partner right after? Is this whole "bringing a man home" thing a big deal in Thai culture?

pussyman72
26-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Oh by the way: is it only true that you will only be "invited" to see her parents back in their hometown province if they're sure that you're the one they're going to marry? Does it resemble anything like dating in the modern era, where 18-year old kids "bring" their boyfriends back to see her folks only to change a new partner right after? Is this whole "bringing a man home" thing a big deal in Thai culture?

Yes when the girls said they going to bring u back to see their parents mean that they are serious. on the other hand it may not be also. so u had to see for urself.

i can said 80% of the time it true. there always a "but"

if u go hotel and stay. she never bring u back home n stay etc then better watch out. there are incident when the girl bring the guy back home n said this is her mother this is her bro. in actual fact is her in law n husband. so it up to u to open ur eyes n see.

Charmaine
26-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Yes when the girls said they going to bring u back to see their parents mean that they are serious. on the other hand it may not be also. so u had to see for urself.

if u go hotel and stay. she never bring u back home n stay etc then better watch out. there are incident when the girl bring the guy back home n said this is her mother this is her bro. in actual fact is her in law n husband. so it up to u to open ur eyes n see.

Thanks for the clarification pussyman72. I'm only asking because I brought up this question to her and all she could say was "No, not yet.."

I didn't think it would be such a big deal. What's the issue with bringing someone home just to say hi? I've a lot to learn.

pussyman72
26-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the clarification pussyman72. I'm only asking because I brought up this question to her and all she could say was "No, not yet.."

I didn't think it would be such a big deal. What's the issue with bringing someone home just to say hi? I've a lot to learn.

Next time let the girl ask u whether u wanna go back her hometown or not and not u asking it. it will be better. If they want u to go back with them they will ask u.

2nd thing try to stay in her hometown for 1 to 2 weeks to look ard and see for urself. well seeing cant do much why bcos if u dont understand what they talking is also a problem. anyway i try not to said they are cheating u or what but just open ur eyes to see.

3rd thing if u happen to bring extra $$$ just keep quiet dont need to said ^^ else later u bleed hehehehehe if ur dear understand ur money is hard to earn she will help out also.

4th before u go there try to understand thai custom cos u dont want to offend pple things that u do. anyway they will understand also cos we are not thai.

lastly just enjoy the trip when u are there. country side is so much better then city. hehehe aye for me i love country side very very much cos i prefer quiet places.

chookdee krup

rapebill
26-05-2008, 12:25 PM
the countryside I stayed at has no internet access, no EPL and nothing to do at nite except to sleep early and make love.

pussyman72
26-05-2008, 02:25 PM
the countryside I stayed at has no internet access, no EPL and nothing to do at nite except to sleep early and make love.

hehehe yea but i believe can get ur own phone line and get internet access. quite x. about 1k baht for 1MB link download link 1mb upload link 500mb :rolleyes:

other then that ard 7pm quite dark liao nothing to do just watch tv and sleep. when im there usually sleep ard 9 to 10pm but sometime we go out to town come back late at nite about 12 to 1am.

during the day i sit at home play with my dogs and help out my dear on housework. Afternoon 3pm go fetch my aunty daughter from school.

they usually will come stay with us when im around but every few day aunty sure come over n ask the daughter go back so my dear n i can have some private moment :D

mao86
27-05-2008, 04:19 PM
guys..here goes my story...

i noe this gurl at geylang lah... starting hor.. its lyk simply juz customer and chicken relation lah... but slowly tings changes alot in the sense that she xchange phone number wif mi and i tot all we could b is just a friend...

Then we both develop feelings for each other loh.. at that time i bluff her say i 27 actuali i am 22 cos i wanna play only.. and she is 30 lah ! U noe i dont noe y i begin falling for her .. maybe is it love potion ?.. Well i remember she went back to thailand and while i am in spore, she keep calling mi loh.. ask mi darling how r u and i miss u alot..
The best part came is that i went to taiwan and she also continue to call mi and even want mi to report strength to her loh... well i start faling a bit for her at tat time... back in spore.. worst still she cook for mi almost everydae loh.. and besides that she would call mi also everydae..then also i remember that gt 1 time.. she juz dun wanna work and then she just call mi and say she wanna go wif mi.. she dun wan work any more le.
Well i begin to love her alot... buy things for her loh.. then tis yr march i told her my real age and we went back to thailand,bangkok wif her to @@ her siblings and parents.. Its my 1st time going there, so i was very excited and happy. I met her siblings they all and even her frienzs lah..they are all very friendly and good people... then half wae u all noe wt mah.. when the family dinner ended, the brother tok to mi that my gf gt a daughter in bangkok and he is taking care of her..at that time i was quite shock lah..but then bo bian love her so i accept the fact loh..Besides that i promise the brother that i will love her and take care daughter 2gather. The brother was so touch then he cry and hug mi.. so funi
That nite she was damm drunk so i take care of her back to Ratchada city hotel ..then took care of her the whole nite loh...i neber even slp... nxt mrning when she woke up, her attitude changes le..dunoe y lyk a diff person loh...hai..we had sort of a tiff over there and then she went out to walk walk and look for a condo cos she wana live alone.. I still remember that she rent a condo in lao phao.. then that dae was thursdae..and she last minute tell mi say that sundae she wana go find work in bangkok so wana mi go back the nxt dae.. imagine a person u love.. tell u tis when u flew there all the wae for her... i meanz i flew to bangkok on tuesdae nite.. actuali i intend go 4daes then she ask mi xtend to 1 wk .. then i say okie.. then last minute.. call u go back... like i her slave ! This meanz that i onli go there for 3daes onli...and i did not go anywhere for shopping and its my 1st time goin there..so sux loh..
Lan Lan on the thursdae nite we drink alot in the hotel i ask her y she do this 2 mi...she say i @@ so young.. then also.. say she lyk old old man cos gt $$.. i was damm pissed off .. i didnt even want to sleep on the same bed as her so i drink and smoke thru out the nite and i cry so much while staring at the stars thinking that i make a very very big mistake.. The nxt mrn.. when she still slping i secretly took my bag and run.. but she caught up wif mi... and say that she will send mi to the airport!
Well in the sense that u tink lah.. sunday bangkok office normally dun work wan.. then i was waiting 4 her to tell mi the truth lah... but then at the airport she juz say take care and bye bye! I was damm sad lah... sit on the plane crying so much, thinking y she do lyk tis.. cos i gib up alot of things for her le.. then my frienz tell mi that she is juz a chicken and i am a middle class y do i fall for her... and her temper is so bad.. and becos of her i lose alot of things...but i cant regret cos i make the choice.
That dae she still call mi say baby sick nid $$... then i send her also...cos i still love her abit.. then at the back say nid $$ again.. actuali i have but i dun wan send ani more.. cos she treating mi lyk atm... then she lyk doesnt love mi loh...y do tis stupid shit.. U noe wt she say y i nt same same my frienz lah.. sending $1k 2 her gf(my thai gf friend).. of course i where gt so stupid.. u noe the $1k my frienz send is use to financially support his thai gf husband in thailand loh..! fark up rite.. till nw i haben tell my frienz yet i scare he canot accept it lah..

Guys i tell u all lah.. nw i also abit scare thai gurl le.. i still love her a bit but she no good lyk tat loh...
and u all noe i spent alot for my trip in bangkok....n i neber even buy aniting

FL Lover
27-05-2008, 05:18 PM

True... Used to have a tirak who always asked me to go back with her to see her mother n father.. she even mms her family photo to me....

But I never did went back with her to her family. Did not want to give empty promise her since I know she n I cannot be together anyway.. Told her not to wait and she cried... Got to open yor eyes to see .. Thais sometimes are very good actoress or actor..

Anyway got friends ganna carrot also when their tiraks bring them back to their village or family and turns out to be her husband... lol... scary...

FL Lover
27-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Well in the sense that u tink lah.. sunday bangkok office normally dun work wan.. then i was waiting 4 her to tell mi the truth lah... but then at the airport she juz say take care and bye bye! I was damm sad lah... sit on the plane crying so much, thinking y she do lyk tis.. cos i gib up alot of things for her le.. then my frienz tell mi that she is juz a chicken and i am a middle class y do i fall for her... and her temper is so bad.. and becos of her i lose alot of things...but i cant regret cos i make the choice.
That dae she still call mi say baby sick nid $$... then i send her also...cos i still love her abit.. then at the back say nid $$ again.. actuali i have but i dun wan send ani more.. cos she treating mi lyk atm... then she lyk doesnt love mi loh...y do tis stupid shit.. U noe wt she say y i nt same same my frienz lah.. sending $1k 2 her gf(my thai gf friend).. of course i where gt so stupid.. u noe the $1k my frienz send is use to financially support his thai gf husband in thailand loh..! fark up rite.. till nw i haben tell my frienz yet i scare he canot accept it lah..

Very familiar... seems most of us will kana such things if u have a thai gf. anyway glad that u have see the lights...

Although the truth is hard to accept, I still think that you should tell your friend.... if u consider him as your buddy...

Its better to tell him now rather than he knows it later. Time will heal him..

mao86
27-05-2008, 06:15 PM
ani wae i didnt contact him 4 sumtime le... he still quite obessed wif the gurl.. he tinks that i am the 1 whu did nt treat my gf gd....

pussyman72
28-05-2008, 03:29 AM
think this story should be posted in What do they "mean" when your Thai GF says ...... instead of here. this thread talk about marry thai ger. it not related at all

Charmaine
28-05-2008, 10:48 AM
I feel for you, because I was in the exact same situation as yourself. She probably wasn't trying to trick you intentionally before she met you, but I feel that you really made the wrong move by not being truthful with her from the very beginning.

Alkano
28-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Guys, i am facing a dilemma at this moments.
Me and ger have a bit of issue on $$.
After that day which is last friday, i have not heard from her since.
I have been smsing her but no reply.
Has she turn cold on me? :(
I am open to any suggestions to resolve this.
Many thks in advance.

rapebill
28-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Guys, i am facing a dilemma at this moments.
Me and ger have a bit of issue on $$.
After that day which is last friday, i have not heard from her since.
I have been smsing her but no reply.
Has she turn cold on me? :(
I am open to any suggestions to resolve this.
Many thks in advance.

call her and talk about the weather etc
before leading to the real issue.
then just hear her entirely out on her inputs on the $$$ issue

rapebill
28-05-2008, 12:01 PM
in my last visit, my wife told me her uncles/aunties/neighbours asked why I am visiting every month. Seems that they don't expect a foreign husband to visit so frequently

FL Lover
28-05-2008, 12:05 PM
in my last visit, my wife told me her uncles/aunties/neighbours asked why I am visiting every month. Seems that they don't expect a foreign husband to visit so frequently

Well if u can afford the airfare and expenses in the long run, better u go visit yor wife every month... wait she lagi.. get extra activities.. not saying that u do not trust yor wife. Just that, its their cutlure...

Bettter get yor wife to stay with u best.

Alkano
28-05-2008, 12:05 PM

I have not try calling her yet but will do it tonite.
But however she will turn silence on me if she find conversation not comfortable.
I have been sending alot of sms to her already but no reply. :(

pussyman72
28-05-2008, 12:14 PM
think this story should be posted in What do they "mean" when your Thai GF says ...... instead of here. this thread talk about marry thai ger. it not related at all

before i go on hehehehe the person minus me 1 point ask me shut up. hehehe just to advice him u think u 1 point can make me shut up ah even - 999 i also wont shutup kekekeke :D

ok to the bros who just posted. if a girl bcos of $$$ dont want to talk to u then forget it liao. it seems to me that she love $$ then loving u. what is the point forcing urself going thru this. u are already in pain n she doesnt really cares if she care she wont do this to u bcos of $$$.

to alkano maybe u would like to share what $$$ issue. it been 4 days and u sms her no reply. have u call her if call her she off phone or dont answer ur call. u should know by now what is the out come.... be strong if she wants to be like that leave it. u dont sms or call her for the next few days n see what happens. even she call u then just treat it as nothing. most important when she call liao dont scare n give everything to her. u cannot use $$$ to buy love, u will suffer.

as for bro rapbill, i doubt so on what u just posted. i been visiting my dear almost every 2 to 3 mth and i stay there at least min 2 weeks to 1mth. i dont see there is a problem.

when i was with my ex also no such problem. moreover she married to u i dont see why the husband cannot visit her. it is not a culture it on them n i dont understand what u mean "they dont expect" come on bro u the husband why u cant visit her that often???

dont need to give a damn what they think it u n ur wife not them...... u feeding them not her uncle/ aunty or neighbours....
maybe if u give them $$$, they welcome u to come everyday or stay there perm...

pussyman72
28-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Well if u can afford the airfare and expenses in the long run, better u go visit yor wife every month... wait she lagi.. get extra activities.. not saying that u do not trust yor wife. Just that, its their cutlure...

Bettter get yor wife to stay with u best.

agree with u in some way bro. It their culture but it seems that it also their way of living. It hard to explain on this. also dont want to go into details cos dont wanna offence bros who have thai wifes be it decent or non decent.

pussyman72
28-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Although the truth is hard to accept, I still think that you should tell your friend.... if u consider him as your buddy...

Its better to tell him now rather than he knows it later. Time will heal him..

I think we just had to leave it at it is then telling them. unless mao86 see it with his own eyes that his gd friend's gf really run house. we know it also that when the girl n their bf no more or jealous that the friend can get better things then her. she will said all kind of bad things to make the other party breakup.

so better to pretend dont know then later get fark for being a bz body.

Alkano
28-05-2008, 01:18 PM
to alkano maybe u would like to share what $$$ issue. it been 4 days and u sms her no reply. have u call her if call her she off phone or dont answer ur call. u should know by now what is the out come.... be strong if she wants to be like that leave it. u dont sms or call her for the next few days n see what happens. even she call u then just treat it as nothing. most important when she call liao dont scare n give everything to her. u cannot use $$$ to buy love, u will suffer.

Thks bro....appreciate your feedback..

Charmaine
28-05-2008, 01:18 PM
It hard to explain on this. also dont want to go into details cos dont wanna offence bros who have thai wifes be it decent or non decent.

Why don't you go into detail, pussyman72? It would really help newbies like myself who's still learning about the way Thai females treat and handle relationships.

Is it really an "in-born" trait that they're naturally flirty and always seeking out to "sanuk", regardless of consequences?

pussyman72
28-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Why don't you go into detail, pussyman72? It would really help newbies like myself who's still learning about the way Thai females treat and handle relationships.

Is it really an "in-born" trait that they're naturally flirty and always seeking out to "sanuk", regardless of consequences?

hi charmaine

everybody is newbie. for myself im still learning till now. imagin i been expose to thai for more then 14 yrs, every now n then i still learning something.

nobody is god that for sure bud. we are all human being we have feelings and when comes to feeling everything also can. that is our greatest weakness. that what the working girls ( be it thai or other nation) are aiming at "weak heart"

i dont like to label working girls as cheaters cos we guys also cheat woman for sex how we cheat we play them making them think we like them. play finish n move on. to me it take 2 hands to claps.

coming to why this girls like to run house or what. in the first place we are not thai just remember that. we wont understand their culture who will know them best. the thai guys will know their girls better.... they speak the same language. even we know how to speak thai it still not the same.

there are many many reason they fark ard. who knows maybe when we know her, she already have a bf or a husband but bluff u said is her bro, good friend etc. then can we said they run home. i dont think so.

another thing is. even she dont have bf or husband. she love u n be with u but when things turn sour. either she know u run house, big quarrle for so many times till they sian. so they just wanna find a guy who can give her sex n love for that moment instead of u. u never know. i seen it and i also experience it.

another reason could be u are just a walking ATM no love at all. she just wants u is bcos u can take care of them but they have part time bf to enjoy with when u are not around.

another one is dont forget this girls use to enjoy alot when working they always get fark by guys they dont like to sleep with but for money anything also can. so when they have the money they spend it on ducks. hope u guys know what is ducks.

i only can said 1 thing which my friend thai wifes ever tell me if she really love u. she can just throw everything away n move to singapore be with u unless u are the one who is trying to play pussy only. they wont want anything or ask u buy anything for her family etc some even understand that the bf doesnt have money so even do away sinsoot.

many many more to talk about. but i think i said enough. trust me using $$$ buy love is suffering or to settle ur problem with ur girl bcos of money is also a problem.

ask ourself what we want that is most important. i know there will sure be bros who disagree with me. to each his own but i said it from my exp and what i have seen from other bros who got into shits before.

not forget the girls teach n show me how they cheat guy money when they have bf. one of them is me, a wl was with me treat me as bf and she ask me keep quiet to cheat another guy money n hp. i dont even need to spend a single $$$ on her. that is real life exp i have seen.

pussyman72
28-05-2008, 02:38 PM
oh another thing to add in. i believe we guys also same same when we are comfortable with the woman we know etc. we also try our skills or trying our luck to see we can get the girl to bed with us or have some sex relationship behind our wife or gf so it all the same.

most important of all dont have a Weak Heart or best some bros will advices dont get involve with WL. not everyone can handle it. most of the time i see many will be crying like mad bcos they got hurt so badly.

Charmaine
28-05-2008, 04:11 PM
most important of all dont have a Weak Heart or best some bros will advices dont get involve with WL. not everyone can handle it. most of the time i see many will be crying like mad bcos they got hurt so badly.

Thanks for your insightful comments, pussyman72.

I'd agree with the "weak heart" part. If by any chance you're a sensitive bloke fresh out of a long-term relationship, or simple can't afford to get hurt, just don't try. I found myself on a slippery slope and almost didn't live long enough to tell the tale. Bangkok veterans on this board will know my story.

Truth be told, Thai girls are everything you'll ever want in a woman - submissive (mostly), sweet, gentle, accommodating and loving. Or so they all seem anyway. It's easy to fall in love with them, especially because they hold traits that we desire from our local counterparts all our lives. But you'll also come to realise that they're a totally different breed - they've been through it all before and they know exactly how to play the game - you could even label them as borderline manipulative. They've been battle-hardened and they won't batter an eyelid to ending it at the flick of a button. Such is the volatile nature of Thai relationships.

It's exhilarating to get involved, but you must be mindful of the consequences even before you begin. Just like taking a roller coaster ride, you know it'll be fun, but if you're prone to heart attacks you'd do well to read all the warning labels before you get up there.

JWNY
28-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Personally in my opinion,

Tirakship, especially with FL/WL, i would discourage. For a Thai girl, get ready for the culture differences.

I do agree with bro puss72 on some of his points, but at the same time, filial piety is very important to them. Mama and Papa will always come first, then siblings, then a gig or pee-chai...maybe eventually you. This order...seldom restructures to our favour.

And don't be too quick too judge them, i've seen it with my eyes. Some of these girls have the tendency of leaving their phone at home or not being able to hear their phone ring...the problem is, the guy would be so anxious and chalk up so many missed calls or text messages to the girl. Be realistic, if she's out the whole day - how many missed calls will she expect? And sometimes we guys, let our mind stray...for some reason, if she's not picking up - she's up to no good. Give her the benefit of doubt. This is just an example.

Bro puss72 is right...their body to them, is not sacred. They won't see the rationale or feel cheap about it if you lecture them. Sex is sex...love is love, giving you sex does not equate giving you love. She can sleep with anyone but the one in her heart is truly just one (whoever that is)

Money, will always be an issue...it's never enough. However, not all of them are gold diggers.

I don't know about other bros...but sometimes i regret learning the Thai language. When i hear how some of the girls whisper sweet nothings to their faens...and their gigs are just beside them.

There are good Thai women, not necessary learned (graduate and above), good and bad come in all forms.

For my overall experience, it's the distance that pose a threat to the relationship. If you can be posted to work there and be with her or she can come here to be a homemaker or get a job, would be best in my opinion. No relationship can sustain too long over a period of distant "loving".

...and when it comes to relationships, forget samster seniority, minority etc...all of them shed tears when they go through their own "private dancer"

Take care guys

JWNY

Si Geena
28-05-2008, 05:26 PM
I enjoyed JWNY's comments very much and they seem to cement what I've always held as my personal view as well.

I also hold the view that biggest obstacle for any relationship is communication. Distance and language differences will just compound the problem in communication.

Close the distance, close the language differences and we make things simpler.

Charmaine
28-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Personally in my opinion,

Tirakship, especially with FL/WL, i would discourage. For a Thai girl, get ready for the culture differences.

I do agree with bro puss72 on some of his points, but at the same time, filial piety is very important to them. Mama and Papa will always come first, then siblings, then a gig or pee-chai...maybe eventually you. This order...seldom restructures to our favour.

And don't be too quick too judge them, i've seen it with my eyes. Some of these girls have the tendency of leaving their phone at home or not being able to hear their phone ring...the problem is, the guy would be so anxious and chalk up so many missed calls or text messages to the girl. Be realistic, if she's out the whole day - how many missed calls will she expect? And sometimes we guys, let our mind stray...for some reason, if she's not picking up - she's up to no good. Give her the benefit of doubt. This is just an example.

Bro puss72 is right...their body to them, is not sacred. They won't see the rationale or feel cheap about it if you lecture them. Sex is sex...love is love, giving you sex does not equate giving you love. She can sleep with anyone but the one in her heart is truly just one (whoever that is)

Money, will always be an issue...it's never enough. However, not all of them are gold diggers.

I don't know about other bros...but sometimes i regret learning the Thai language. When i hear how some of the girls whisper sweet nothings to their faens...and their gigs are just beside them.

There are good Thai women, not necessary learned (graduate and above), good and bad come in all forms.

For my overall experience, it's the distance that pose a threat to the relationship. If you can be posted to work there and be with her or she can come here to be a homemaker or get a job, would be best in my opinion. No relationship can sustain too long over a period of distant "loving".

...and when it comes to relationships, forget samster seniority, minority etc...all of them shed tears when they go through their own "private dancer"

Take care guys

JWNY

Wonderful post. :)

For me, the distance is a circumstance - the biggest threat to a potential relationship is still that dreaded word, trust. It would already have been difficult to give her full benefit of the doubt when she's a normal girl - what more a WL? Trust can build or destroy a relationship in an instant. Give her the respect you think she deserves and it can last a lifetime. Keep questioning her or snooping around and be prepared for a bumpy ride.

How I wish Thai girls treasured their bodies more sometimes.

Exciter101
28-05-2008, 05:56 PM
The worst part is the things u do or build over a period of time can be gone overnight or in an instant.
Don't they have any feelings at all?
Don't they have any love?
Perhaps this is the pros and cons of having a thai gf...:(

rapebill
28-05-2008, 06:09 PM
yes I fully agreed that I will need to bring my wife over to stay with me.

The issue is that she has 2 sons and I am not sure how we can manage to bring them over as well. It is difficult because her sons are not of my blood. Secondly, she will feel bored here as it will be very difficult to find her a job or find things for her to do to keep her occupied. Furthermore, the new house over at thailand is almost ready. If she don't stay in the new house, then it defeat the purpose.

However, if her 2 sons can be here, then I think it might be possible for her to stay on a more long-term basis.

Recently, she had expressed willingness to try staying with me in Singapore.
I think I will have to plan carefully to make sure that her stay a very pleasant experience, otherwise she will have excuses not to come back. LOL.

Alternatively, I think we can start some business and then I eventually join her and become a thai PR. However, I read and heard of so many problems trying to be a thai PR. In addition, it will be easier (for me) to make $$$ in sillypore than in thailand.

The conclusion? I just have to take one step at a time and see how this relationship pan out. It was very shaky initially although it have now stablised significantly. Just have to work on it patiently and hope for the best (while prepared for the worst).

pussyman72
28-05-2008, 06:15 PM
The worst part is the things u do or build over a period of time can be gone overnight or in an instant.
Don't they have any feelings at all?
Don't they have any love?
Perhaps this is the pros and cons of having a thai gf...:(

what feeling do we want from them when they been sleeping with so many men. dont forget they oso did give out their feeling before when they were new and got play out.

some will have bf or husband when they start in this line so that i cant comment much believe everyone know what they want from us when already they have somebody.

same as love...

looking for gf in WL or a FL is like looking for a needle in the haystacks. good one hard to come by not said u cannot get. but how much affort are u willing to put in to wait n let them understand.

come back later to cont....

pussyman72
28-05-2008, 06:47 PM
How I wish Thai girls treasured their bodies more sometimes.

Sad to said this sometime beyond what they wanna choose. i know one girl in my villiage. her family not well to do and she had to take care of her sister, mother and step father that cannot walk.

both the parents have lot of sickness and she had to take care the whole family. she came out n work as a WL 2 yrs ago. she cried alot of course season liao.

again i had to said she also got cheated by a my man when the man told her. he love her very much n wanna marry her. being green when just started in this line she fall for it n be with him after 6 mths of playing. he dump her.

she never ask for anything the girl only give her 10k baht a mth or less. to let her take care of her parents n sister.

anyway after 2 yrs of grill she is harden n wont take the words what the customers said to her. just pure customer. of course playing with words liao. see human talk human see ghost talk ghost.

during the 6mth when she was with the guy. she got preg and the guy dump her....

pussyman72
28-05-2008, 07:03 PM
sometimes i regret learning the Thai language. When i hear how some of the girls whisper sweet nothings to their faens...and their gigs are just beside them.

yes i do agree with u bro. my thai is not good but i do make up some words what they talk to their terak when they have a bf beside them.

bo bian i think most of us who being playing in thailand or other place should have seen it before.

i remember once i call a FL she was me in the room after making love the bf from my call her. she walk to one conner n talk. i was on the bed at that time.

tell bf she in room sleeping nothing to do waiting for him to come to thailand to visit her. said miss him alot love him very much kiss kiss here kiss kiss there.

i just keep quiet. after she hang up i just tell her she naughty kohor bf she at home but actual fact with me in hotel make love. she said no lar friend only next moment she just jump on the bed n give me a good one so that i wont ask so much.

for me i dont care n just carry on. i cannot control anything or tell the guy. just pity the guy cos he actually send her money every mth.

i dont really like to talk about WL or FL and label them as bad girls. there is good n bad one. also i do agree with u bros that i also discourage pple having relationship with WL or FL, i dont want them to get involve n later get hurt so badly. sad to said this will not happen. everyday or should i said every now n then we can see pple posting about their sad stories.

theUnforgotten
28-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Let me put some objectivity back into this discussion,

Yes I do believe most of the points here discussed are valid, but have we considered that based on our empirical observations that most of the backgrounds of the Thai girls or women in the discussion invariably tend to come from WL/FL or ahem "night entertainment" scenes.

Have we ever wondered that most of the issues encountered are due to the circumstances of their work or previous line of work? Lets not be hasty in basing our observations of mostly thai WL/FL/Dance/Singer (past or present), this will lead to a skewed viewpoint.

As in any scientific observation there must be "control" group to compare n contrast , so as to make a rational observation. This "control" group may be normal thai girls who arent in any of this kind of night job .

Anyone here has such experiences to share too?

Alkano
28-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Yes I do believe most of the points here discussed are valid, but have we considered that based on our empirical observations that most of the backgrounds of the Thai girls or women in the discussion invariably tend to come from WL/FL or ahem "night entertainment" scenes.

What if they are of decent background and job?
And not WL, FL or night scene type of ppl.
Does that change the picture entirely?

theUnforgotten
28-05-2008, 10:00 PM
What if they are of decent background and job?
And not WL, FL or night scene type of ppl.
Does that change the picture entirely?

There will still be issues, But will it be the same or different ? Just wonder if anyone here has such experience before.

Picture will have different scenery but it is not without problems too , i don't dispute that.

One point to note < their family is always no.1 , no matter what background they have. What kind of "adjustments" will we be willing to make to accommodate

pussyman72
29-05-2008, 01:18 AM
There will still be issues, But will it be the same or different ? Just wonder if anyone here has such experience before.

Picture will have different scenery but it is not without problems too , i don't dispute that.

One point to note < their family is always no.1 , no matter what background they have. What kind of "adjustments" will we be willing to make to accommodate

what bro unforgtten said is also very true. it not just WL n FL that is why i said i dont like to use WL n FL as example but again the chances is higher then decent girls.

goodpartner
29-05-2008, 02:22 AM
Have we ever wondered that most of the issues encountered are due to the circumstances of their work or previous line of work?
:
As in any scientific observation there must be "control" group to compare n contrast , so as to make a rational observation. This "control" group may be normal thai girls who arent in any of this kind of night job .

Anyone here has such experiences to share too?

Coz this is SBF bah, most of the experiences here are from samsters and we falls in a certain "group". Will be rare to find the other control group around here :rolleyes:

goodpartner
29-05-2008, 02:32 AM

i noe this gurl at geylang lah...
:
Then we both develop feelings for each other loh..
:
we went back to thailand,bangkok wif her to @@ her siblings and parents..
:
the brother tok to mi that my gf gt a daughter in bangkok and he is taking care of her..at that time i was quite shock lah..but then bo bian love her so i accept the fact loh..Besides that i promise the brother that i will love her and take care daughter 2gather. The brother was so touch then he cry and hug mi.. so funi
:
i cry so much while staring at the stars thinking that i make a very very big mistake..
:
That dae she still call mi say baby sick nid $$... then i send her also...cos i still love her abit.. then at the back say nid $$ again..
:
Guys i tell u all lah.. nw i also abit scare thai gurl le.. i still love her a bit but she no good lyk tat loh...
and u all noe i spent alot for my trip in bangkok....n i neber even buy aniting

Bro, thanks for sharing your story, which is super classic siah!

Any skeptics here will tell u straight that "brother" is actually her hubby and he cried becoz that's their daughter! :eek::D

It's ok lor, sounds like the damage done is not too much for you to bear.

Good to know it's over (or izit?) and that bit of tears you shed is for the better tomorrow. Next time, shedule a trip up to BKK just to have fun and being wiser now, enjoy your next trip ;)

nael
29-05-2008, 02:47 AM
Anyone here know how to marry A girl whom is Thai race but is from Myanmar in Singapore? I may need to seek for any solutions or ideas? I am run short of solution actually.

goodpartner
29-05-2008, 02:57 AM
i remember once i call a FL she was me in the room after making love the bf from my call her. she walk to one conner n talk. i was on the bed at that time.

tell bf she in room sleeping nothing to do waiting for him to come to thailand to visit her. said miss him alot love him very much kiss kiss here kiss kiss there.

I also got such experiences - on BOTH sides.

On the side where I'm like u, waiting on the bed to fug her while she yak away on the phone with her bf/tirak/etc at one corner; I play jealous, got "angry" and jio her to delele all those phone numbers since she's supposed to be serious about me. After that, such incidents reduced drastically but I still find a few call logs occasionally which she can't explain.

Then on the other side, where I'm the tirak calling her from Sg, getting that kiss kiss here and miss you that treatment; I do get suspicious at times but what to do right?

One fine day when I was with her, this one guy called and she hastily hang up after talking in thai. She knows my thai is limited, but heck I still can make out that she told him that she's "with her BF, so can't talk now". I immediately check the number and it was from Sg...

That's where I found out after interrogation :D that she know this Sg guy at a disco, gave her# and that guy called her and they met a 2 more times... once at a group gathering of her friends (thai ppl like to gather at someone's house to cook kuey-tiao and chit-chat), and another time went out for movie before that guy go back Sg. And guess what? During those occasions, I've been calling her (got those kiss here and miss that treatment too)

I was furious, needless to say. If she can ask a guy to cum over to her friend's house for makan, probably to show off her new found bf, how far off can she be about cheating me right? Somemore, go movie the next day... :mad:

Long story short (oredi quite long :p), I initiate a break-off with her that day. What liao, all hell break loose and that's where she threaten to jump off the building if I do. All her friends sort of "gang up" to help her talk to me; track me down and the whole freaking group, 6 of them, cum all the way to meet me outside and chat...

Thai ppl are all very united man... not only among family but friends. Of course they can all be helping her to cheat me further, but that's another point.

Ya man, once trust is gone, especially for long distance r/s, it really sucks to maintain after that :(

goodpartner
29-05-2008, 03:00 AM
Anyone here know how to marry A girl whom is Thai race but is from Myanmar in Singapore? I may need to seek for any solutions or ideas? I am run short of solution actually.

Ask vmtech! :)

One of my tirak also a tai-yat... holding Myanmar p/p but they think they are thai ppl, if not for those historic wars around the borders.

Alkano
29-05-2008, 08:41 AM

Ist contact has been made...
KNN...dun know why so kan choing....:(
It is only a simple call....
Anyway manage to resolve a few issues but the rest will be solve once her problem with $$ is solved too...haiz...
This put me into the pic again....
The main reason why she can't reply is she has not pay her mobile phone bill yet. waiting for me to "save" her......
And the story goes on and on.......

Charmaine
29-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Is it just me or are Thais overly defensive when it comes to "interrogation sessions"?

I innocently asked if she was texting other people when the credits I bought for her have been used up pretty quickly (500 baht of credit finished within a week; tell me that's fast!) and she blew her top. She called me childish and didn't want to talk to me after that. I'm positive it's a legitimate complaint. Why try so hard to be angry unless you've got something to hide?

JWNY
29-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Is it just me or are Thais overly defensive when it comes to "interrogation sessions"?

I innocently asked if she was texting other people when the credits I bought for her have been used up pretty quickly (500 baht of credit finished within a week; tell me that's fast!) and she blew her top. She called me childish and didn't want to talk to me after that. I'm positive it's a legitimate complaint. Why try so hard to be angry unless you've got something to hide? People, in general, do not like to be questioned - it gives them the impression we doubt them. Thai girls are no differents. They don't like invasion into their "spaces" ~ and tell you what, their Thai spouses, bfs and even friends don't do it. They're quite nonchalant about these things.

Have to disagree with your statement, "...i innocently asked..." . Charmaine, my bro, you knew exactly what you wanted to ask but maybe was not sure what kind of response you would receive or expect. To them, nothing is a problem until it is a problem.

JWNY

Charmaine
29-05-2008, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=JWNY;2796396]People, in general, do not like to be questioned - it gives them the impression we doubt them. Thai girls are no differents. They don't like invasion into their "spaces" ~ and tell you what, their Thai spouses, bfs and even friends don't do it. They're quite nonchalant about these things.

Have to disagree with your statement, "...i innocently asked..." . Charmaine, my bro, you knew exactly what you wanted to ask but maybe was not sure what kind of response you would receive or expect. To them, nothing is a problem until it is a problem.

JWNY[/QUOTE

So I'm supposed to sweep everything under the carpet even though the suspense is killing me?

Would I do well to apologise? We haven't talked since - it's our first big fight since we got to know each other 9 months ago. I feel she is really offended by my insinuation. But I just don't feel right "ignoring" these obvious suspicions.

rapebill
29-05-2008, 11:33 AM
btw I am selling 2 books that may give you an insight

1. My name LON .. You Like Me? A True Story By Derek Sharron
2. thai girl by Andrew Hicks

Please PM me if interested, thanks for your attention

rapebill
29-05-2008, 11:37 AM
(500 baht of credit finished within a week; tell me that's fast!)

500 baht is really a lot. Likely to be overseas calls/msgs. One overseas SMS is about 20 baht!

Hmm, she has free incoming calls rite?

rapebill
29-05-2008, 11:39 AM
To them, nothing is a problem until it is a problem.

JWNY

This is indeed a word of wisdom.
Bro Jon, how would you have reacted in this situation?

JWNY
29-05-2008, 11:41 AM
So I'm supposed to sweep everything under the carpet even though the suspense is killing me?

Would I do well to apologise? We haven't talked since - it's our first big fight since we got to know each other 9 months ago. I feel she is really offended by my insinuation. But I just don't feel right "ignoring" these obvious suspicions. Handle the relationship like any other.

If we discussed about the previous post, I cannot see how significant that THB 500 was?

Are you asking because

- you were upset the credits finished quickly
- you were upset the credit were finished quickly but not utilised on you?

You need to ask yourself and her, what you expect from this relationship. At the same time, you have to give her more trust and time to adjust. We think like we do...the Thais think like they do.

JWNY

Charmaine
29-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Handle the relationship like any other.

If we discussed about the previous post, I cannot see how significant that THB 500 was?

Are you asking because

- you were upset the credits finished quickly
- you were upset the credit were finished quickly but not utilised on you?

You need to ask yourself and her, what you expect from this relationship. At the same time, you have to give her more trust and time to adjust. We think like we do...the Thais think like they do.

JWNY

Thank you for your reply, JWNY.

It's not about the money. How much is 500 baht anyway? I'm upset because 500 baht worth of credit should be able to last her 25 text messages (based on your estimate of 20 baht per sms) to me. I've received less than 10. I'm even fine with her using my credit to call other people - as long it's not to other guys and she's being honest and upfront with me about it. Right now she's refusing to even entertain the thought of answering that question.

Her exact sms to me was "You are so childish. I don't want to talk to you. Are you playing games with me?"

I want to trust her so much, but I also need to know that the trust I bestow unto her isn't a blind one. Look, I'm paying for her bloody phone bills; is it really too much to ask what exactly she's doing with my money?

Or am I just childish?

theUnforgotten
29-05-2008, 12:53 PM
what bro unforgtten said is also very true. it not just WL n FL that is why i said i dont like to use WL n FL as example but again the chances is higher then decent girls.

Yes , it also the fact that most of us are in this commercial sex forum due to our hobbies and environment, thus majority of gals we encountered falls into the WL/singer/dancer/coyote category.

But then again ,if we want to look for girls to marry ( whether Thai, malaysian, PRC, viet) try not to look in these areas, unless one is prepared with plenty of Money ,time and wants the heartache as part of the experience, then ok go for it.

Bro Charmaine, I think u are upset because she is making up excuses to avoid calling u or picking your call , and I hope it's not about THB 500 baht worth of credits , in the grand scheme of things ,thats worth only SGD21++ .dollars

Dude, look for an alternative to take your thoughts off her, perhaps a new hobby ?? how about learning a new thing to enrich your mind, Latin or basic embedded C# programming , anyone ??

take care and always remember , tough times don't last only tough people do

pussyman72
29-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Handle the relationship like any other.

JWNY

1st the 500 baht. when topup phone the topup cash not just use for sms also can make call. so sure finish ma.

2nd if so worry this n that. really wants her so much then get her over here n marry. full stop the rest is up to both to maintain the marriage when together liao.

3rd if is just play play never think of being together then what is the use of jumping around?

so long u not paying her daily $$$$ or we call it as feeding her n her family what right do we have to control her. on the other hand by giving her $$$ does it mean she cannot do everything, knowing thai it going to be hard. even not thai also hard cos no ones wants to be controlled.

Thai_Traveller
29-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Or am I just childish?

Bro Charmaine, long distance relationship is very difficult to maintain especially the other party is a thai gal ;). The sooner you get over with it, the better it is for you, just my 2 baht.

JWNY
29-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Look, I'm paying for her bloody phone bills; is it really too much to ask what exactly she's doing with my money? You need to re-look this part bro Charmaine. You do not own her, she does not owe you an explanation. Simply because if you're not paying for her bills, someone else will and that person will also be "short-changed". If it upsets you, you should not pay for her phone bills anymore..since incoming is free.

This is the part i had mentioned earlier, we think alike...but the Thai, think like Thais :)

JWNY

OceanEleven
29-05-2008, 02:00 PM
Bro Charmaine, long distance relationship is very difficult to maintain especially the other party is a thai gal ;). The sooner you get over with it, the better it is for you, just my 2 baht.

Don’t not stereotype all Thai girls, there are many who are decent enough to beat Sing girls hands down, Do try to understand their culture and most importantly when and where you know them and their back ground as well.:cool:

vmtech
29-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Ask vmtech! :)

One of my tirak also a tai-yat... holding Myanmar p/p but they think they are thai ppl, if not for those historic wars around the borders.

haha me again?

Charmaine
29-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Don’t not stereotype all Thai girls, there are many who are decent enough to beat Sing girls hands down, Do try to understand their culture and most importantly when and where you know them and their back ground as well.:cool:

I would agree. Thai girls already has an immediate advantage over Singapore ones because their country is rich with culture, history and tradition. We've got nothing. I've met hi-so Thais who can hold their own, and even surpass, local girls by virtue of their well-traveled lifestyle, maturity and demenour, not to mention their approach to life and physical attraction.

On the contrary, many Singapore girls are still shallow, materialistic and naive.

vmtech
29-05-2008, 03:02 PM

has to be a tai-yai (shan) girl again lol. seems to be flooding with them eh.
what u mean short of solutions, 1stly, im sorry for being blunt what is her background for a shan to be in singapore? since u are posting in SBF, i'll just take it as she is from the working class.

liddat cannot marry la, cuz most likley she is holding a thai passport that is fake.

marry her in thailand/Yangon when she has her real passport and when she finishes her term of service in SIngapore.

i married mine in thailand, pretty easy, and please use the search function if u planninhg to ask for the steps. it's only a few pages from the end of this thread

FL Lover
29-05-2008, 03:08 PM

I want to trust her so much, but I also need to know that the trust I bestow unto her isn't a blind one. Look, I'm paying for her bloody phone bills; is it really too much to ask what exactly she's doing with my money?

Or am I just childish?

All bros, I think JWNY is concerned that whether the ger is cheating on him despite all he had done for her... Any normal guys would worry. Dont tell me that you dont mind if your thai ger spend yor $$ like water and in the end dont know where it goes....No one is so openminded until can share someone that you love with others... So bro JWNY... I know yor concern.

Anyway you are not wrong to ask. Better ask now than suffer later when she told u to fxxk off after she is tired of u... On the other hand, look on the bright side. If she choose not to be with you, then it is her lose. You on the other hand can look for someone who really love you.

Why should u worry days and nights for someone who cheated on you yet pretending to love you for the sake of $$?

Love is not meant to be that way leh...

suteerak1099
29-05-2008, 03:11 PM
I would agree. Thai girls already has an immediate advantage over Singapore ones because their country is rich with culture, history and tradition. We've got nothing. I've met hi-so Thais who can hold their own, and even surpass, local girls by virtue of their well-traveled lifestyle, maturity and demenour, not to mention their approach to life and physical attraction.

On the contrary, many Singapore girls are still shallow, materialistic and naive. spot on! many tend to see themselves as raised on a pedestal, thinking/ believing themselves to be high n mighty over other nationalities. when in fact, most r like frogs in the well, who've never set foot into places where they perceive/stereotype to be backward countries.

some even think that by attending our local varsities, sets them a scale above other graduants in the region. i guess they 4got that its the students that make the grades, not the education providers.

some live to believe everything the media broadcasts on the tv, which in most times/cases r just myopic... micro lil details/news blurbs. ie: a critic that i know of, once told me that in thailand, majority of thai gals r involved in vice, particularly in prostituition or adult entertainment.

bt theoretically its just a truck load of crap. cos by that sweeping statement, it'd mean that there'd be virtually a big vacuum to fulfill other day to day occupations that makes the nation function. ie: home-makers, nurses, teachers, office staff, simstress, bank tellers, retail attendants, cabin crews... n the list goes on.

suteerak1099
29-05-2008, 03:23 PM

Would I do well to apologise? We haven't talked since - it's our first big fight since we got to know each other 9 months ago. I feel she is really offended by my insinuation. But I just don't feel right "ignoring" these obvious suspicions. to begin with, no doubt u've the right to know what she's doing with the credits u bought her, cos 500thb in a flash is quite impressive. bt since u choose to give, then dun bother tracing n finding where it all went. consider it a love/goodwill gift if u must - material/superficial things r just temporary, here today, spoilt/damaged/lost/gone tomorrow.

there's no right or wrong, who's the rightful 1 who should be blowing the top. u're agitated cos u wanna know y she expends credits fast, she's upset cos u're suspicious of her.... the cycle goes on.

subject to her character, perhaps it'd b appropriate to just talk things out like matured ppl. i think she'd probably take it better, as opposed to confrontation.

Mr.romantic
29-05-2008, 03:43 PM
bro Charmaine i thought you are over with the drama? why still lament over her. also unless you are sponsoring her a substantial amount of money. you have no right to be "possessive"! paying her phone bills and spending money on her in BKK once every while do not count. sorry to sound harsh but if you still want to see this girl just sponsor her and bang her silly until you are sick of her and dump her. period! :rolleyes:

wake up lah. see this video posted by bro estherc! :D

YouTube - Men being taken advantage of (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyGMvtWvoeU)

suteerak1099
29-05-2008, 03:43 PM

It's not about the money. How much is 500 baht anyway? I'm upset because 500 baht worth of credit should be able to last her 25 text messages (based on your estimate of 20 baht per sms) to me. I've received less than 10. I'm even fine with her using my credit to call other people - as long it's not to other guys and she's being honest and upfront with me about it. Right now she's refusing to even entertain the thought of answering that question.

Her exact sms to me was "You are so childish. I don't want to talk to you. Are you playing games with me?"

Or am I just childish? of cos in principle, there's nothing wrong in wanting to know who she's in-touch with, or spending the credits on. bt perhaps its just the technique applied that rubbed her the wrong way.

at the end of the day, if she leaves u for just a trivial lil matter.... well, 500thb to see her true colors is definately a very very cheap fee to pay.

i think JWNY had a valid point too. if she can easily accept your 500thb for phone credits, who's to say she's not getting any perks or pokes from somebody else?

besides, just by spending this lil sum of $ on her, doesnt mean u own her, nor is she obligated to give u hourly situational report. ultimately, if u wanna give, just give. if dun wanna give, then dun give.

goodpartner
29-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Can try to test her sincerity with the "fly kite" method; i.e. know when to pull and let go the string. It works for my thai tiraks, maybe more so becoz of the "sponsoring" of the phone credits, etc...

Just to share a bit, when I'm with one I'll play the jealous kind but in a light-heart manner so as not to be viewed as too intrusive into their privacy. As time goes by, I'll have access to their phone openly to check the logs. If using Nokia phone, lagi better as can view 30-days of sms & phone log.

Otherwise, if you're as sneaky as me, install some 3rd-party software on their phone that can do things from logging and hiding the call logs, all the way to sending you an SMS whenever a call is made. My ultimate is to send her "callback" phone credits which is cheaper to use (excuse) but where I can logon to a user-area online to view all the phone calls, duration, time, etc... ;):D

Of coz, all these are done only at the stage of the r/s where I'm in doubts. The phone is likely the BEST tell-tale thing if there's any funny things going on behind. Not that I'm a control freak or having no trust - hey, it's better to invest in such effort than to regret when it's too late - that's my own excuse.

As for the "fly kite" method, once I discover something amiss, I'll initiate a break-off - she'll loose all those "sponsorship" and panic (or not). This will tell how big a lost you're to her; depending on how much milk she cry over.

Basically, if she can live without me, I'll cut-lost and let her go. Then go to next one. Otherwise if she go the length to sustain the r/s, then here's where I'll treat her like... ahem... "sheep" and maintain a MCP attitude.

Oh ya, forgot to mention that I'll be pretty direct to them regarding treating me as a carrot; I'll say that if she has other sponsors, just tell me she has and I'll know where I stand. If she say dun have, and I'm the only one she luv, then I'll test her as above.

YMMV though ;)

pussyman72
29-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Anyway you are not wrong to ask. Better ask now than suffer later when she told u to fxxk off after she is tired of u... On the other hand, look on the bright side. If she choose not to be with you, then it is her lose. You on the other hand can look for someone who really love you.

Why should u worry days and nights for someone who cheated on you yet pretending to love you for the sake of $$?

Love is not meant to be that way leh...

im not sure whether u are talking about asking the girl whether how she use the sms or whether she really love the person or whether where she go blah blah.

i like to said something on this. if the grill really wanna cheat the guy. even the guy ask so many question. example whether she alone in the room, how come hp off, why no answer?, who is the guy on the background.

She sure have an answer to all this. if is true to u n really not cheating us then will the person trust what she said????

i dont think there is anything to ask about. unless u are staying with her perm or get her over to be with u.

even perm together we guys also can go fark cb to eat dont talk about staying far apart. if there is no trust then dont start no point cos in the end not the girl suffer is the we that suffer if we want to choose this path....

long distance relationship is already not ez if we want to have doubt here n there then no point. if very sure she go run house then maybe the person should do a spot check or try to catch her red handed else mai think so much

pussyman72
29-05-2008, 11:20 PM
to begin with, no doubt u've the right to know what she's doing with the credits u bought her, cos 500thb in a flash is quite impressive. bt since u choose to give, then dun bother tracing n finding where it all went. consider it a love/goodwill gift if u must - material/superficial things r just temporary, here today, spoilt/damaged/lost/gone tomorrow.

pple keep forgeting this. If the "Person" choose to "Clap" the hand with the girls then dont make so much noise when things turn out to be bad.

Why? cos the person choose to do it and not her. who in the world will reject an offer. if the person offer help to the girl. the girls will sure not mind if he wants to do it.

even feeding the girl may not get our answer also. we can demand it, if the girls give the answer will the person willing to accept her answer or just think she is giving a lame excuse.... or she choose to exit then that is the end will the person able to accept it or go crazy and wants to get back to them.

well it all up to the person n dont forget if wants to get back to this girls think u can do bad things to her. pls dont forget this is "Thailand" u are a Alien there... always remember that. :cool:

Charmaine
30-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Thanks for all your advice, people. I'm not sick in the head and totally rational. Mr Romantic, I'm still sane, don't worry! :D I just find Thai girls fascinating to decipher, and everyone here is doing a fantastic job. I've gone through my fair share of sexual tension and politics with local Singaporean women, but this is mild by comparison. Thai girls are something else!

Well, I snapped. I called her to apologise. Surprisingly she was prefectly ok with it. She just muttered "That's ok.. thank you for caring. I'll talk to you soon..". Considering just two days ago we weren't supposed to be talking forever, this is a strange turn of events. Saying Thai relationships are volatile by nature is a severe understatement!

Maybe I like her more than she likes me, but now I know she was never really in the same place as me. I'm ok with that now (I would have been devastated a couple of months ago). In local culture she would have easily been labelled as a big-time flirt or at worst "sending him all the wrong signals; if you don't like him why still treat him so well?" but now I know it's just a Thai thing. The earlier you conquer the signals, the more control you have over the game!

rapebill
30-05-2008, 10:46 AM
my wife told me once that if I have something to tell her and which will cause her to have a bad feeling or to start a fight, might as well I don't say. As for me, I always tell her to tell me anything and whatever that she is not happy with me.

contradicting styles but it is holding the peace for now ...

Charmaine
30-05-2008, 10:58 AM
I guess the learning point here is that

Thais just DO NOT LIKE CONFRONTATION!

pussyman72
30-05-2008, 01:17 PM

Thais just DO NOT LIKE CONFRONTATION!

i just can said that nobody like to be confront not just only thais.

Thai are pretty stuboon pple. most of them will refuse to admit their mistake or even listen.

especailly the girls(regarless decent or non) maybe bcos they are very independent they always make their own decision be it right or wrong they still think they are right.

like me n my dear. sometime i dont like the way she do things n sometime i see she is doing the wrong way. if i try to correct them they will nag nag nag said we trying to teach them how to do. they will tell u, i know what im doing.

u know what i do. sometime i will become very piss n scold her but i learn to move on. dont care just let her do what she want, the next thing u know they run back to u and ask why like that ah. how come like that ah.

then i will ask her u want to ask me how solve the problem ah. she keep quiet so i know she wanna listen liao lor and i help her solve it. of course is not just about money is about other stuff.

i still remember when i was back home. we have a shop selling food for student and internet gaming. her relative n friends keep coming to our shop eat free la, drink free la, play internet free la.

I was damn bloody boil up n piss off. i tell her she said what i want her to do. cannot even tell them stop doing that, so i told her up to u to decide. for anybody doing business if they comes once awhile i dont mind treating them but everyday come i will sure ask them to pay.

in the end after 1 mth she come nagging to me that earn less bcos of this. i tell her now u know what i mean. do until like fark n earn less then do for fark. so she decide to banned her bros friend from coming to play internet and dont allow them to keep drink n eat free.

pussyman72
30-05-2008, 01:19 PM
also another thing is thai girls are bad in managing their money. if they have extra they borrow friend la, borrow to relative la, anyhow spend but still able to control in someway.

if the money come from darling lol i tell u. they dont even look at the money n spend it n later oops no more liao. :D of course there is some girls who really can save n dont really spend alot.

vmtech
30-05-2008, 01:55 PM
also another thing is thai girls are bad in managing their money. if they have extra they borrow friend la, borrow to relative la, anyhow spend but still able to control in someway.

if the money come from darling lol i tell u. they dont even look at the money n spend it n later oops no more liao. :D of course there is some girls who really can save n dont really spend alot.

no leh, not all thai girls leh bro haha, my girl's managing my monies and doing a damn good job wor. but again, mine's tai-yai, can consider thai's ancestors? hahaha

goodpartner
30-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Thanks for all your advice, people. I'm not sick in the head and totally rational.
:
Well, I snapped. I called her to apologise.
:
Maybe I like her more than she likes me, but now I know she was never really in the same place as me.
:
The earlier you conquer the signals, the more control you have over the game!

Bro, no worries we gain most of our wisdom from experiences (doing) than learning from others - although it's usually better the other way round. But that's what make life interesting, juz gotta do it.

If she's your first thai gf, maybe can play the number game. i.e. take a break from her being your "only one" and get to know a few more. Not only will you learn the thai percularities faster but who knows, you may find someone else much better and where she likes you more...

Having tried both type of thai girls; one whom I like more than she likes me, vs one who likes me more than I like her. The later is a much easier long distance r/s to handle, not forgeting the supposedly more submissive nature of thai ger... it really makes a big difference.

goodpartner
30-05-2008, 02:16 PM
no leh, not all thai girls leh bro haha, my girl's managing my monies and doing a damn good job wor. but again, mine's tai-yai, can consider thai's ancestors? hahaha

High 5 man!

Maybe tai-yai is different from pure thai who grow up in the cities huh? ;):D

My tai-yai gf was not wise with money initially, but becum a super saver after some lectures from me. Well, at least more teachable due to their more humble background?

Bro, u can start sharing and discuss more about tai-yai? I like to learn more about this er... dialect group(?) of gers too, which imho is better than all the thai GFs I've known. But so far I oni know one tai-yai :p

I think will benefit other bros here too.

suteerak1099
30-05-2008, 02:20 PM
pple keep forgeting this. If the "Person" choose to "Clap" the hand with the girls then dont make so much noise when......... i guess its probably necessary for some reminders once in awhile, cos ppl tend to immerse n lose their bearings.

guess u wouldnt agree with me more on the notion of; if wanna give, give freely n without conditions. if there's apprehension n reservations, then its best to save the headache after giving.

many a times, ppl tend to 4get, n they expect returns. n get pissed off, when the returns dun meet their expectations.

suteerak1099
30-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Thanks for all your advice, people. I'm not sick in the head and totally rational. Mr Romantic, I'm still sane, don't worry! :D I just find Thai girls fascinating to decipher, and everyone here is doing a fantastic job. I've gone through my fair share of sexual tension and politics with local Singaporean women, but this is mild by comparison. Thai girls are something else!

Well, I snapped. I called her to apologise. Surprisingly she was prefectly ok with it. She just muttered "That's ok.. thank you for caring. I'll talk to you soon..". Considering just two days ago we weren't supposed to be talking forever, this is a strange turn of events. Saying Thai relationships are volatile by nature is a severe understatement!

Maybe I like her more than she likes me, but now I know she was never really in the same place as me. I'm ok with that now (I would have been devastated a couple of months ago). In local culture she would have easily been labelled as a big-time flirt or at worst "sending him all the wrong signals; if you don't like him why still treat him so well?" but now I know it's just a Thai thing. The earlier you conquer the signals, the more control you have over the game! bro, put it in simple context, human nature/character isnt really kindergarten stuff. even a doctorate in social science/anthropology dun guarantee success in any relationship.... on the contrary, might just blend n stir the mind into pulp - for thinking too much, reading to much into the thought.

as far as relationships apply, just be yourself, go with the flow. if things work out well, good. if it doesnt, no harm done... pick yourself up, dust the dirt off, carry on from where u left off. its all part n parcel of life's long journey. ultimately adopt a magnanimous n gracious attitude towards the process, n u'd stand to gain more.

the root of the problem, of how many tend to flip when relationship fails, is most probably bcos many sg guys believe in indulging, flooding/ showering the gf with truck loads of love gifts. sometimes to the extremes where its redundant/excessive.

relationships arent always built on sex and/or extravagance & romance on daily basis. at least from my observations, nt all thai gals r that materialistic. there's a wholesome lot of them that r actually pragmatic n less superficial.

if there's anything u should be investing; consider investing time n effort to understand the gal, instead of having your wallet do the talking.

suteerak1099
30-05-2008, 02:42 PM

Thais just DO NOT LIKE CONFRONTATION! nt that they dun like confrontation, its just that it needs to be executed more tactfully. maybe its our lifestyle that makes us go hard, n sometimes can be deemed quite harsh by their standards..

suteerak1099
30-05-2008, 02:58 PM

if the money come from darling lol i tell u. they dont even look at the money n spend it n later oops no more liao. :D of course there is some girls who really can save n dont really spend alot. sometimes really depend on the situation n background. there r some that come from well to do families n they spend $ like waterfall, while on the contrary, there'd be some that come from poor upbringing n r very prudent n careful on the things they spend on.

financial planning/mgt sometimes also involve the greater realm, where relatives come into the pic. their culture is rather similiar to our society - back in the kampong days. where extended families tend to share burdens for 1 another, n the family units r tightly bound.

of cos, nt that our societal standards have degraded much, bt perhaps ppl start learning to be less dependant.

Cyberspace Nerd
30-05-2008, 03:48 PM
i

guess u wouldnt agree with me more on the notion of; if wanna give, give freely n without conditions. if there's apprehension n reservations, then its best to save the headache after giving.

many a times, ppl tend to 4get, n they expect returns. n get pissed off, when the returns dun meet their expectations.

dun talk cock lah...give and dun expect any returns....

last time u gave your tirak u dare to say you dont expect any returns? oh I forgot, you gave your tirak a crappy 2nd mobile phone, no returns also nevermind right? you are just a typical ngeow chee ngeow lan...like some singaporean giving to charity....give all the cannot use or crappy stuff that even the charity reject.....

pussyman72
30-05-2008, 05:24 PM

ancestor or no ancestor no makes diff in the modern world lei. lol it all depend on the girl ma. lol that is why i said "there is some girls who really can save n dont really spend alot" ma. ;) know sure u come to this lol.

i waiting for u to post hehehe so i can ask when can we meet na i miss u mak mak na lol :D i tell ur wife we gay friends lei :p else u intro me more ger ger SYT can bo :P

xilver should be back in 2 weeks hehehe so we have time to kopi later he come back liao i no time pei u liao lei

yinyang
30-05-2008, 08:34 PM
...Saying Thai relationships are volatile by nature is a severe understatement!...earlier you conquer the signals, the more control you have over the game!
Can't help noting your interest in thai threads of late. Good to hear you are past bht500 call card outburst.

Your observations on diff makeup of tgs are not wrong. Long distance r/s comes with anxieties, doubting thomas in us and insecurities. Not the least helped by negative bits we hear and read about here and elsewhere.

No gems of wisdom from me, as I've had my own share of fights with my ldtr (non-wl) over the years. Mine's on different keel, more akin to a thai gf minus plans to get hitched -as some bros who know me, more for my holistic R&R forays to krung thep. I've done splitsville 2X, but concede there's some lingering affection between us. I've even gone to bkk to enjoy sights and sounds with the boys without her even knowing hehehe. Like I said before, mismatched expectations (mutually) can be our undoing. Communication's maybe the key, but this cliched word has different meaning for thais and us. Like you and some bros here say -we are relatively more open than you can expect them to be.
...if the grill really wanna cheat the guy. even the guy ask so many question. ...she sure have an answer to all this. if there is no trust then dont start no point cos in the end not the girl suffer is the we that suffer ..
long distance relationship is already not ez if we want to have doubt here n there then no point. if very sure she go run house then maybe the person should do a spot check or try to catch her red handed else mai think so much
Yo, even they sneak up on you.. there are somethings we cannot control (by remote).

pussyman72
30-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Yo, even they sneak up on you.. there are somethings we cannot control (by remote).

hehehe waiting for u to reply on this lol yup agree hehehehehe :D botton line is dont ask too much if the person cannot handle this kind of relationship. :)

pussyman72
30-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Yes depend on the girl, like mine she work in the bank so very calculative at times. I don't know if this is good or bad :(

hehehe finally u back in this thread. i miss u mak mak na. ^^ calculative good ma. then help u manage all ur money :D

sexhorny
30-05-2008, 09:57 PM
bros is it true that you can date a lot of thai girls at the same time and keep them as mistress? my friend is doing that. He told me he have 3 mistresses and they know each other. He dont want to marry cos he dun want to marry one. the mistress know each other. They are all living under one roof in Thailand and they often engage in threesome and his mistresses does not mind and perform lesbian acts for him. DAMN SHOIK. the benefit of living under one roof is so that his mistress wont cheated on him. he is 40 years old and mistress age 20 25 28. how i wish i could do this. is it better to marry one of do this? i not sure but if i have the choice i will kept 4 women i loved as mistress.

Charmaine
30-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Can't help noting your interest in thai threads of late.

That's about the only reason why I'm here, Yingyang. :) I love the way Thai relationship veterans are able to advise and council so wholeheartedly, and you know you can trust all of them because they've been through all of it before, and then some.

Well, just to update everyone (for those even remotely interested in my pathetic half-relationship), she called me today (in the middle of an important meeting too, damn - I had to excuse myself on the pretext of going to the washroom too because just seeing her name on my mobile phone made my heart miss a beat) and told me that she's over being angry. She just woke up when I texted her that fateful message and was obviously irritated with my "early-morning" assumptions - that's why she blew her top. I didn't help matters by demanding that she give me an explanation. She assured me that she never had another man (to be taken with a pinch of salt) and also told me that her MLM business is now doing pretty well and she is working very hard to quit her job, even trying to get her mamasans involved in her downline (also to be taken with a pinch of salt). I apologised over the phone and she accepted. We ended the phonecall on amicable terms.

suteerak1099
31-05-2008, 10:44 AM
dun talk cock lah...give and dun expect any returns....

last time u gave your tirak u dare to say you dont expect any returns? oh I forgot, you gave your tirak a crappy 2nd mobile phone, no returns also nevermind right? you are just a typical ngeow chee ngeow lan...like some singaporean giving to charity....give all the cannot use or crappy stuff that even the charity reject..... LOL~!!!! give top of the range phone, she also wouldnt know how to optimize the usage. besides, even if its a 2nd hand... she appreciate can liao. she never make noise, so y should u?? :cool:

suteerak1099
31-05-2008, 11:04 AM
.......I love the way Thai relationship veterans are able to advise and council so wholeheartedly, and you know you can trust all of them because they've been through all of it before, and then some. there're plenty more veterans around who're maintaining their radio silence. bt i think u've to be reminded that amidst the myriads n varied spectrums of insights shared, discernment still falls upon your own shoulders. nobody can predict n dictate how u journey in the LDTR. so i suppose in any case, u should just brace yourself for rough seas...

......she called me today (in the middle of an important meeting too, damn - I had to excuse myself on the pretext of going to the washroom too because just seeing her name on my mobile phone made my heart miss a beat) and told me that she's over being angry. ........... I apologised over the phone and she accepted. We ended the phonecall on amicable terms. fuse tripping over trivial matters in retrospect can b quite amusing. to avoid miscommunications/ misunderstandings unnecessary... it helps if u familiarize yourself with the [^]language to some extent. nt to mention, communication using same tongue value adds as well - more intimate details n matters can be thrashed out, cos she might find ease in expressing her thoughts better.

[^] meaning to be able to hold a genuine sensible intelligent conversation, n not just mere "eat already?", "wake up already?". cos in due time, it'd just be pure irritation/nuisance - very much like what pranksters do.

pussyman72
31-05-2008, 12:52 PM
LOL~!!!! give top of the range phone, she also wouldnt know how to optimize the usage. besides, even if its a 2nd hand... she appreciate can liao. she never make noise, so y should u?? :cool:

hehehe be it 1st hand 2nd hand or even 3rd hand. they love to lose things. IC, HP, wallet, money. :rolleyes:

pussyman72
31-05-2008, 12:56 PM
bros is it true that you can date a lot of thai girls at the same time and keep them as mistress? my friend is doing that. He told me he have 3 mistresses and they know each other. He dont want to marry cos he dun want to marry one. the mistress know each other. They are all living under one roof in Thailand and they often engage in threesome and his mistresses does not mind and perform lesbian acts for him. DAMN SHOIK. the benefit of living under one roof is so that his mistress wont cheated on him. he is 40 years old and mistress age 20 25 28. how i wish i could do this. is it better to marry one of do this? i not sure but if i have the choice i will kept 4 women i loved as mistress.

aye ur bro rich man ah. he can affort 3 girls and get to fark each other :rolleyes: i really salute ur bro lei. he so rich till he can affort to have 3 mistress.

the term mistress = feed woman with $$$. not said i doubt ur bro lei. if he really feeding 3 mistress under one roof or what. 1 mistress min 20k baht lar = 60k baht for 3 woman. min 3k liao lei. unless u telling me he one month earn 10k above. :rolleyes:

dont tell me free fark hor nothing in the world is free fark even go disco, pub go on ONS also pay $$$ like drinks n hotels dont said this are not it still paying in some way....

sexhorny
31-05-2008, 03:07 PM
he is rich and he blow keeping them as mistress cos he can do it raw with them

OceanEleven
31-05-2008, 03:14 PM
bros is it true that you can date a lot of thai girls at the same time and keep them as mistress? how i wish i could do this. is it better to marry one of do this? i not sure but if i have the choice i will kept 4 women i loved as mistress.

It is true but not restricted to Thai girls only, many other nationalities does the same. But then you do have the choice of keeping as many women as you like as mistress, end of the day it is just whether you pockets are deep enough, balls strong enough and of course may other aspect such as time managing and your ability to sweet talk the girls.:cool:

sexhorny
31-05-2008, 03:14 PM
he told me enjoying insert dick to 3 different women at the same time and watching them suck his dick after each insertion. dun worry they got undergo medical check up. no hiv

sexhorny
31-05-2008, 03:17 PM
he told me enjoying insert dick to 3 different women at the same time and watching them suck his dick after each insertion. dun worry they got undergo medical check up. no hiv so he dare to do it raw. but one problem is he dun noe what his children think of him. no children but he want all his mistress have babies with him

goodpartner
31-05-2008, 03:30 PM
1 mistress min 20k baht lar

Is that the minimum market rate?
Gosh... I tot I'm overpaying oredi...

I remember reading somewhere that even 10k baht/mth is already a full-time income for the average joe in BKK. Maybe that was information 5 years ago...

sexhorny
31-05-2008, 03:34 PM
is that the minimum rate then good i would try to earn 10k per month and keep 4 as mistress. and bonk them every night and have a lot of children like king. anyway u can only live once in a life. chinese saying (spread your seeds and let them grow)

goodpartner
31-05-2008, 03:48 PM
is that the minimum rate then good i would try to earn 10k per month and keep 4 as mistress.

Bro, even if that's the min, it's only the monthly allowances lah. To maintain one, realistically you still need to cater to their other regular expenditures from (extended) family needs to incidental luxury purchases. Then, the big bombs like buying house(s), cars, etc.

If you really got a friend lidat, why not you go ask him directly on the breakdown and share here? I'll be very interested to know how can just a 10K income support what I've mention above (x4). You mention mistresses, so I presume he has a family back in Sg too, so 10K is not a lot.

OceanEleven
31-05-2008, 03:51 PM
is that the minimum rate then good i would try to earn 10k per month and keep 4 as mistress. and bonk them every night and have a lot of children like king. anyway u can only live once in a life. chinese saying (spread your seeds and let them grow)

Why dont you try to get one girl first then see how you continue from there. Oh! And "choke dee" with being like the king. :cool:

sexhorny
31-05-2008, 03:54 PM
wish i can do that but no money he got money i think i would ask him about 1 girl cos i think i can only afford 1 girls . thank for yr advise

sexhorny
31-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Why dont you try to get one girl first then see how you continue from there. Oh! And "choke dee" with being like the king. :cool:

sry bros what is choke dee hokkien slang ? can explain more?

pussyman72
31-05-2008, 04:06 PM
hmm getting many funny pple around in the forum. :rolleyes:

i have a bro who actually earn more then 10k a mth. collect rental for 1 house, boarding school for 4 thai student which pay 1k a mth each. plus his wife have a resturant.

also he dont spend this kind of money this way. :rolleyes: best thing he is a bkk freq. flyer almost every mth there.

now there is another guy spending $$$ on 3 mistress each mth and want them to have baby for them. i really wonder :rolleyes:

or is it just blow wind only infront of friends ........ else not mistress just booking for the days when he is there....

another thing i wondering is. if this girl are pretty got standard de will they accept 20k baht a mth for their allowance when they can earn 40 to 50k baht a month..........or find a sugar daddy that can buy her a condo, car, provide her more money then a guy that can only affort 20k baht a mth..... really wondering now..... first time i hear this.....

vmtech
31-05-2008, 04:10 PM
sry bros what is choke dee hokkien slang ? can explain more?

Now u in Thai thread, u think is what language leh?

sexhorny
31-05-2008, 04:11 PM
this is what he told me. the only thing i noe is he is rich and spend most of the time in thailand. maybe blowing wind. thay y i post in the forum to check whether is it true.

vmtech
31-05-2008, 04:13 PM
another thing i wondering is. if this girl are pretty got standard de will they accept 20k baht a mth for their allowance when they can earn 40 to 50k baht a month..........or find a sugar daddy that can buy her a condo, car, provide her more money then a guy that can only affort 20k baht a mth..... really wondering now..... first time i hear this.....

haha brings me to old memories when i know of this guy that used to chiong bkk agg alot, liked a girl from the bar. Offered her 25k a month to stop work and stay home be good girl. Note although the girl has to work everyday in the bar long hours, she brings in around 80k a month. The girl, liked the guy la, but guess what she said to him when he gave that offer?

Khun pben Yet Mae! :O

haha

pussyman72
31-05-2008, 04:13 PM

hehehe aye bro ocean can teach me bo i also wanna know how to have 3 mistress at one time n dont mind farking together. :D

pussyman72
31-05-2008, 04:17 PM
If you really got a friend lidat, why not you go ask him directly on the breakdown and share here? I'll be very interested to know how can just a 10K income support what I've mention above (x4). You mention mistresses, so I presume he has a family back in Sg too, so 10K is not a lot.

i also wanna know. 10k salary minus cpf, minus car loan, minus hdb or maybe he stay condo, if got loan then had to minus that if no then had to minus his family $$$ in sgp plus other stuff.

the balance maybe go to thai girls..... really wondering......

some pple just dont know how to do maths :p

pussyman72
31-05-2008, 04:23 PM

lol u finally come out liao.

ya i just cant tahan pple blow wind. or like mr norisan talk cock ask stupid questions or pple like norice think he got few stupid smelly money can throw at thai girls...... this pple are craps..........

i been running thru mr norisan posting his posting getting very gray ask this ask that like not link or not correct at all...... see bkk apnam posting :D

anyway pple think that 3k sgd can have 3 mistress in bkk..... i really wanna laugh.... 1 girl already buay tahan liao talking about 3 cbs...... :rolleyes:

OceanEleven
31-05-2008, 05:06 PM
hehehe aye bro ocean can teach me bo i also wanna know how to have 3 mistress at one time n dont mind farking together. :D

Errmmm.....already having headaches managing one already, let alone three. Even given the ability to have three...I reckon that there must many other things that I may indulge myself with. Quality seems to be the aphorism for me these days as time seems to catch up with me and the ball sac ain’t some India factories which run 24/7.

Me ain’t no farmer either, don’t like to keeps cows though with a subtle taste for fresh milk now and then. Still prepare to let others do the herding and I do the milking. :D

Deep Blue
31-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Now u in Thai thread, u think is what language leh?

Cannot ask like this lah....afterwards he will ask is it Teochew har....:D

pussyman72
31-05-2008, 05:42 PM
phom jin jin mai kao jai pee chai poot arai na :confused:

pussyman72
31-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Errmmm.....already having headaches managing one already, let alone three. Even given the ability to have three...I reckon that there must many other things that I may indulge myself with. Quality seems to be the aphorism for me these days as time seems to catch up with me and the ball sac ain’t some India factories which run 24/7.

Me ain’t no farmer either, don’t like to keeps cows though with a subtle taste for fresh milk now and then. Still prepare to let others do the herding and I do the milking. :D

hehehehe yea agree lol i go apnam call 2 girls already very bz lol wonder how he still can manage 3 :P must be a lion :p

mao86
31-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Hai.... this few daes she still calls mi .. dunoe wt she wanna.. alwaes drunk then tok y i neber care her .. y i no take care her and baby.. !! I noe that i did promise her i will married her cum spore and take care both of them .. but then it seems lyk she gt attitude problem in the sense that sumtime tok no good and also.. always say call mi back in a while then neber call... taking mi so granted...
What would u guys tink if i reali were to married her ... haiz... is it true that marrying a thai ger all depend on $$ ???

pussyman72
31-05-2008, 07:20 PM
"SOMEONE TRY TO SAY MY GF WHOLE FAMILY FROM CHIANGMAI~! DIG THRU MY SHIT AND CAN'T FIND A SINGLE EVIDENCE. NOW TRY TO STIR MORE SHIT"

This is the biggest 大炮(cannon) I ever see here. I think the range as far as sg to thai, maybe one day its range will increase from sg to china. Maybe those from artillery unit can advise what kind of super cannon is that.

wah u out liao ah lol didnt u see my posting to u in bkk apnam ah i said pai sei see wrongly not cnx but still north. LOL

how come u no said about ur gf parent ah staying bkk and also about u staying in ur gf house or room ah.... :D

how i big cannon ah.... hehehe i must have step on to ur area which u think u trying to talk cock all the while ah. hehehehe i big cannon or no big cannon. bros here knows. i dont need to explain more whether i cheat bros, lie to bros. at least i dont big hole like u. talk cock alot and suck cock on other bros hehehehe..

mai pen rai na jai yen yen na i know u kanna expose liao so u no song me ma mai pen rai lar maybe u stop talking rubbish or ask rubbish i will stop disturbing u :D

as i said ur words i think got to discount liao cos whatever u said n do really got doubt liao.... no need so scare n warn bros i check on pple ma bcos u ask me go check so i check lor now so ki siao post until like siao lang lol

ok lar i post link lar scare later u said i big cannon ^^

1st post u said go visit ur gf parent in bkk so i ask i thought ur girl home in cnx. how come parent stay in bkk de.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/10732-massage-parlours-bkk-275.html#post2799717

then i said i go check again cos i very eng. n u return me post said go check ma
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/10732-massage-parlours-bkk-275.html#post2799860

then i check liao i said pai sei see wrongly not cnx is north. hiaz then u flare liao sob sob
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/10732-massage-parlours-bkk-275.html#post2800055

oh by the way i thought u said free speech forum ma then why get so work up by what i said about u ah. scare u said u no said so i post another link to confirm :P http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/55345-marrying-thai-ger-69.html#post2780417

oh another thing hor dont anyhow said i lau tai lei later u hai me kanna beaten up lei

sexhorny
31-05-2008, 07:41 PM
hehehehe yea agree lol i go apnam call 2 girls already very bz lol wonder how he still can manage 3 :P must be a lion :p

i think mangeable . ask them to doggy then spend 5 mins bonk each of them the blow job 5 mins for each of them missionary 5 mins smell cock 10 sec hehe kissing 1 mins . i think can spend 1.5 hours each day making love. and of course cim can only 1 person 1 week 7 days sunday for recover cum 6 days divid by 3 each of them swallow my cum 2 times per week. i think manageable but if bro can sponser me i can show u it can be done. i got 2 nipple 1 mouth 1 penis each of them spend on different area . good .

every day spend 1.5 hours making love is so wonderful . i think i am sex addicts must find a female who is so horny like me to spend all my life making (cannot be richer than bill gates but in sex i want to be the best)

IN THE END OF deathbed i am the man (better than edison chen) hehe

pussyman72
31-05-2008, 08:38 PM
very funny and lots of humour leh you. expose me? woo i scare leh, i don't seem to harm anyone here yet lor. I think you are the one scare leh. I already want to keep quiet, alot of bro pm me ask me to ignore you cuz they think you are...... i dont want to say it here wait i kana sue how? scali ISD.... oh ya shit. I'm not suppose to reply you hor cuz i posted 1 reply last time say i will ignore you or something like that.. shit... now you must be digging that shit. okok i better don't reply you seriously from now.

Sorry...never see your reply... cuz you seem to be everywhere behind me...digging my shit.... i don't know what's the problem with you, oh ya you must be the moderator of the thread. i see. wa....I now very scare.......maybe got alot of spermhead coming for me.

清者自清,话不多讲,公道自在人心。

hehehehe i period ma u said de ma so i period on u lor :D is it if bro ask u to ignore me then ignore me ma why still reply lol aye scare what hehehe i nothing to scare in virtual n real life :) u ask me suck ur cock i said ok liao ma meet u real life suck liao but u bo lan pa ma :D

vmtech
31-05-2008, 10:07 PM
i think mangeable . ask them to doggy then spend 5 mins bonk each of them the blow job 5 mins for each of them missionary 5 mins smell cock 10 sec hehe kissing 1 mins . i think can spend 1.5 hours each day making love. and of course cim can only 1 person 1 week 7 days sunday for recover cum 6 days divid by 3 each of them swallow my cum 2 times per week. i think manageable but if bro can sponser me i can show u it can be done. i got 2 nipple 1 mouth 1 penis each of them spend on different area . good .

every day spend 1.5 hours making love is so wonderful . i think i am sex addicts must find a female who is so horny like me to spend all my life making (cannot be richer than bill gates but in sex i want to be the best)

IN THE END OF deathbed i am the man (better than edison chen) hehe

jialat... school holidays started early.

hey bro, what does this mean?

ehh.,... not nice language la :P

havana
31-05-2008, 11:06 PM
hey bro, what does this mean?

Kun= you
pben= are
yet= f**k
mae= mother

Forgive me if I translate wrongly:cool:

pussyman72
01-06-2008, 12:31 AM
haha bro, thanks for the effort, but dosent seem to make sense to me though.

heheeh dont need to make sense. dont learn the word later kanna beaten up for no reason if talk to a thai :p

The Oracle
01-06-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster becareful of what you say here in forum especially in the Thai Thread because there is a detective around, maybe he is from ISD we also don't know. acting like a big brother here somemore. pui~ Sorry sorry I very scare now because I'm being monitored.

bro, don't pay attention to this asshxle lar, he is always full of shit. :rolleyes:

vmtech
01-06-2008, 04:00 AM
Kun= you
pben= are
yet= f**k
mae= mother

Forgive me if I translate wrongly:cool:

as clear as crystal bro lol

sexhorny
02-06-2008, 03:54 AM
some of the guys are born to be braggrats. (big hole)..

sexhorny
02-06-2008, 04:00 AM
i never say kept 3 mistresses cost 10k read from the reply i posted a bro say 10k. dun put word in my mouth thank you

pussyman72
02-06-2008, 04:12 AM
bro, don't pay attention to this asshxle lar, he is always full of shit. :rolleyes:

hehehe dont know who full of shit :D

OceanEleven
02-06-2008, 09:42 AM
some of the guys are born to be braggrats. (big hole)..

Yah, I agree....like some will only spew shit and arm with senseless questions as well.....:rolleyes:

sexhorny
02-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Please be careful of what you post in thai related threads. It is being monitor by self-acclaimed moderators other than the cyberspace nerd. :rolleyes:

it is very important to clarify because some people posted that i said that 3 mistress 10k. i am not the one who say, some of the bros say.

i have not been to thailand i dun noe that y i ask around

suteerak1099
02-06-2008, 12:17 PM
aye ur bro rich man ah. he can affort 3 girls and get to fark each other :rolleyes: i really salute ur bro lei. he so rich till he can affort to have 3 mistress.

the term mistress = feed woman with $$$. not said i doubt ur bro lei. if he really feeding 3 mistress under one roof or what. 1 mistress min 20k baht lar = 60k baht for 3 woman. min 3k liao lei. unless u telling me he one month earn 10k above. :rolleyes:

dont tell me free fark hor nothing in the world is free fark even go disco, pub go on ONS also pay $$$ like drinks n hotels dont said this are not it still paying in some way.... nowadays inflation set in, global econ going limbo... i think maybe the rates would've been adjusted upwards. i'd speculate per pax ranging THB30k~50k/mth (onwards)... subject to place of residence & all other liabilites in tow (ie: housing, car, parents, siblings, extened family... etc)

suteerak1099
02-06-2008, 12:25 PM
i also wanna know. 10k salary minus cpf, minus car loan, minus hdb or maybe he stay condo, if got loan then had to minus that if no then had to minus his family $$$ in sgp plus other stuff.

the balance maybe go to thai girls..... really wondering......

some pple just dont know how to do maths :p hahah.. ya bro, there's big difference between gross income n nett income. gross income can seem quite decent, bt after debits of all liabilities??? gravitating shock. sometimes, the less learned thai chicks may fall for the facade, bt in general, most of them aint as gullible, n they can do their math faster n better than some of us. they actually can tell the difference between cash rich and/or asset rich.

Si Geena
02-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Err, a bit out of topic but I just wanted to quickly pick the brains here.

What is the cheapest way to make long distance phone calls to BKK from SG? Any ideas? I'm contemplating Skype as well.

Any ideas how much they pay over there for receiving long distance phone calls?

Thank you.

Charmaine
02-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Err, a bit out of topic but I just wanted to quickly pick the brains here.

What is the cheapest way to make long distance phone calls to BKK from SG? Any ideas? I'm contemplating Skype as well.

Any ideas how much they pay over there for receiving long distance phone calls?

Thank you.

Hi,

Skype is free so if the person you're calling has that then it sounds like the best option.

For IDD, the cheapest (I believe) is purchasing prepaid call-back phone cards.

They don't need to pay to receive international calls or sms.

suteerak1099
02-06-2008, 12:46 PM
........Offered her 25k a month to stop work and stay home be good girl. Note although the girl has to work everyday in the bar long hours, she brings in around 80k a month. The girl, liked the guy la, but guess what she said to him when he gave that offer?

haha such mentality isnt unheard of. nt that the notion of sponsoring the gal, in order to keep her off the trade is of bad intentions, bt if the sum is nt gonna compensate the opportunity cost/lost.... while the sum suffices only to finance her day to day living... what then becomes of the dependants she's financing/feeding?

unless of cos, he's able to cover her expenditures from all angles, which then might probably amount to that of an average person's life long savings. further to add, the mount of gold could also vanish in no time. y would the $ be spent alot faster???

simple sense, if 1 dun need to work, then 1 needs to find activities to indulge in. n since there's plenty of free time on hand... well, what's the next better thing to do than spending $..?

when the mind is idle, many irrational behaviours begin; shopping, entertainments, home upgrading/ renovation, buy new land/property, half hearted biz venture - which is quite likely to fail... etc

Si Geena
02-06-2008, 12:51 PM
Hi,

They don't need to pay to receive international calls or sms.

Thank you very much and just a word of encouragement/ advice from a similar traveller.

Jai yen yen. Ot Ton. Sorry, that was 2 words.

The Oracle
02-06-2008, 01:13 PM
hehehe dont know who full of shit :D

for someone who is proud to be a good friend of okt (ah soon in hty to be more specific) his standard also know one lar...:rolleyes:

p/s: just in case if you don't know who i'm, you remember bo? quite sometime back, you, mr.romxnce and me chit chat, wanna to "chak" you long time liao....hehehehe :D

The Oracle
02-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Dear The Oracle,

By the time you read this posting, you are very likely to be zap till 0 or -ve. I can only wish you the best.

Deepest condolence,
Norikasan55 :(

i wanted to exchange a few words with this loser some time back liao, just that i was posted oversea. now i'm free...can take him on anytime. btw, don't worry about point, can't used to exchange for anything. ;)

pussyman72
02-06-2008, 02:34 PM
it is very important to clarify because some people posted that i said that 3 mistress 10k. i am not the one who say, some of the bros say.

i have not been to thailand i dun noe that y i ask around

hehehe never said 3 mistress 10k is i assume if ur friend earn 10k. pls read the posting properly ;) we never put things in ur mouth. if dont assume how to know how ur friend can manage 3 mistress, since u asking around right?

we trying to see how much money ur friend can feed 3 mistress in a mth mah to be able to support two side of his family "if" he have 2 family in both country.

dont get so workup :D moreover norisan is just a plain stupid dumbass who always post stupid questions so u dont have to join him, i check on him hmmm u can just browse ard n u can see his stupid posting all over in the forum. like mr oracle dont know what is happening just put his foot in the wrong shit hole. :D

Charmaine
02-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Thank you very much and just a word of encouragement/ advice from a similar traveller.

Jai yen yen. Ot Ton. Sorry, that was 2 words.

You're welcome. :) May I know what those two words mean?

twinseeker
02-06-2008, 03:17 PM
................unless of cos, he's able to cover her expenditures from all angles, which then might probably amount to that of an average person's life long savings. further to add, the mount of gold could also vanish in no time. y would the $ be spent alot faster???.................. These things happen when the guy gets smittened.

While I was stationed for training overseas, a colleague of mine was a willingly sponsoring his flame in Thailand. I have to hand it to him, because he was living on debts just to make sure she stayed out of the workplace where he met her. He shared that he had been doing so for some years, while she progressively afforded assets in the process. He claims that she hardly asked, but he volunteerily gave.

When questioned why he didn't ask for her hand in marriage, he confesssed he couldn't grasp the language, could not adapt to the lifestyle and felt that his endless giving could sustain the relationship. When asked why he didn't bring her over instead, he explained it'd be more costly. And because of the heaps of debts he got himself into, he scringed in order to visit her 2-3times per annum. The only times he'd call is when he informs her of his remittance to her, apart from that, there's minimal communication.

Now, he's emptied out with accounts in the red, he can only watch with eyes peeled, to understand that $ cannot buy love. The beneficiary invited him to join her in Thailand. He cannot step out of the country, while being entangled with bankruptcy lawsuits.

Si Geena
02-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Jai yen yen, translates literally to heart cold cold. It's not as awful as it sounds, it just means being calm and patient, the direct contrast to Jai rorn, or heart hot, which means impatient, blustery.

Ot Ton is a more interesting word. It means to tolerate, to put up, to bear. Ta han (Soldiers) Ot Ton ( Tolerate). In this case, when your loved one doesn't do something to your expectation, sometimes just Jai Yen a bit, Ot Ton a bit.

So Jai Yen if you can, and Ot Ton if you cannot.

suteerak1099
02-06-2008, 03:37 PM
These things happen when the guy gets smittened.......... Now, he's emptied out with accounts in the red, he can only watch with eyes peeled, to understand that $ cannot buy love. The beneficiary invited him to join her in Thailand. He cannot step out of the country, while being entangled with bankruptcy lawsuits. i shall nt speculate which part of the world this colleague of your's come from, cos in principle- as humans we're all vulnerable. kudos to him for going the extra mile to set things right in the benficiary's life. But perhaps he wasnt doing his maths when he should.

somethings in life r just beyond our means & control, if enough is never enough, she'd become a burden to him. i guess he got himself into a fix, particularly when he couldnt even converse proper with her, n letting his wallet do the talking proved that the leather on his wallet was stretched thin in due time. maybe as a consolation, the beneficiary had offered him solace with her in her homeland, but since he's now a bankrupt......... how many yrs would it take for him to recover n reinstate his financial status? 3yrs? 5yr? given the span of time, things change, circumstances change, ppl also change. 3-5yrs, would she have found herself a new man in the course of time?

sigh, i empathize w your colleague

twinseeker
02-06-2008, 03:53 PM
i shall nt speculate which part of the world this colleague of your's come from, cos in principle- as humans we're all vulnerable. kudos to him for going the extra mile to set things right in the benficiary's life. But perhaps he wasnt doing his maths when he should.

somethings in life r just beyond our means & control, if enough is never enough, she'd become a burden to him. i guess he got himself into a fix, particularly when he couldnt even converse proper with her, n letting his wallet do the talking proved that the leather on his wallet was stretched thin in due time. maybe as a consolation, the beneficiary had offered him solace with her in her homeland, but since he's now a bankrupt......... how many yrs would it take for him to recover n reinstate his financial status? 3yrs? 5yr? given the span of time, things change, circumstances change, ppl also change. 3-5yrs, would she have found herself a new man in the course of time?

sigh, i empathize w your colleague I think I have to agree that his hopes of any future with her is almost zero. From what I understand from him, it might take him another 7years or more, to crawl out of bankruptcy. Maybe by then, she already married a new man and have a few kids running around.

pussyman72
02-06-2008, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE=Si Geena;2804835]Jai yen yen, translates literally to heart cold cold. It's not as awful as it sounds, it just means being calm and patient, the direct contrast to Jai rorn, or heart hot, which means impatient, blustery.[\QUOTE]

actual should be keep cool :)

Si Geena
02-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Yes, that's more accurate.

I guess all of us need to cultivate a little bit of Jai Yen and Ot Ton when we venture into a relationship with a foreigner, and a working girl at that.

OceanEleven
02-06-2008, 05:13 PM
I think I have to agree that his hopes of any future with her is almost zero. From what I understand from him, it might take him another 7years or more, to crawl out of bankruptcy. Maybe by then, she already married a new man and have a few kids running around.

I take my hats off him.....:rolleyes:

suteerak1099
02-06-2008, 05:32 PM
I take my hats off him.....:rolleyes: he win hands down, for a relationship so uncertain... yet has the courage to pour out his life savings, and dwindle into bankruptcy. maybe he deserves the honorary "purple heart" medal - cos he "tio lai siong" (internal injury to the heart)

pussyman72
02-06-2008, 05:56 PM
he win hands down, for a relationship so uncertain... yet has the courage to pour out his life savings, and dwindle into bankruptcy. maybe he deserves the honorary "purple heart" medal - cos he "tio lai siong" (internal injury to the heart)

aye i also kanna purpple heart lei :p somemore collect 2 x medal liao lei hehehehe not joking na... really

most important is that he wakeup the rest is up to him to pickup all the things he lose and stand again.

also dont try to fall into the hole again. it just very simple i seen n know some actually wanna kill themself after they lose everything bcos of a girl.

pussyman72
02-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Yes, that's more accurate.

I guess all of us need to cultivate a little bit of Jai Yen and Ot Ton when we venture into a relationship with a foreigner, and a working girl at that.

jai yen or not i dont know most of us will have a problem sometimes when involve in long distance relationship.

especially when there is a heated arguement. especially over the phone it very very hard to understand each other plus language barrier.

i learn something is that if the aurgement is going to be very bad. it is best for both to back off and tell each other to cool down for few hrs n talk again. just leave each other alone for a few hrs or 1 day then if feel like talking again then start to talk about it else forget it. no point quarrle over the phone.

goodpartner
02-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Had a chance to chit-chat on some random topics I've picked up from this thread with my tai-yai GF, who now plans to move to maesai for good.

On the topic of giving sinsoot (spell?) she says it's really only for the "rich" in thailand to practise; her mom wouldn't care as long as she's happy with the man she like, also maybe her dad passed away oredi.

On marriage and babies, her views quite shock me; her grandparents at home heard rumours that she's pregnant in BKK and are actually VERY happy for her; coz they all know she love kids. I ask why they neber question how cum she's not even married?!? :eek:

Irregardless of the fact that I've no intention of marrying her, yet (for personal and legal issues), she's still leaning towards the notion of making babies with me w/o any formalites; we even chatted about the issues around the kids not having ideal nationalities, etc - in which case she was quick to quote a few of her "unmarried" friend's example where the babies get thai nationalities even though they are tai-yai but holding some kind of restricted maesai thai IC.

Being in a semi-shock state, I just listened on while she happily yak away non-stop on these examples, but as far as I can tell, it seems it's quite a "norm" where she cum from.

I don't know how else to "reject" her...:o

Of coz, what I'm experiencing above could not be the "average" perspective from thai (or thai decend) ger; her situation is not typical and her family is not depending on her for food. Just sharing what I got on this topic so far :rolleyes:

BTW, whether it's paid companionship or sponsorship, she is not getting a lot from me... hint: I mentioned earlier that a min of 20K/mth sounds too much for me oredi (Ya, fuking stingy me :D). In her mind I'm a poor guy always harping on how to use up my money.

pussyman72
02-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Of coz, what I'm experiencing above could not be the "average" perspective from thai (or thai decend) ger; her situation is not typical and her family is not depending on her for food. Just sharing what I got on this topic so far :rolleyes:

BTW, whether it's paid companionship or sponsorship, she is not getting a lot from me... hint: I mentioned earlier that a min of 20K/mth sounds too much for me oredi (Ya, fuking stingy me :D). In her mind I'm a poor guy always harping on how to use up my money.

avg $$$ to give her if about 10k a mth if stay in a villiage infact it already alot. usual family staying in villiage about 4 to 5k is good enough to feed the whole family.

as for sinsoot it all up to the family n her. i know of bros who's wife family dont take any sinsoot and married to sgp.

goodpartner
02-06-2008, 08:25 PM
avg $$$ to give her if about 10k a mth if stay in a villiage infact it already alot.

That's what I tot too, nothing much to buy if in a village - oni got wet market or at most buy a motorbike cost a few-K 2nd hand.

Even in city like BKK, my experience is that it depends on how she spend. If every meal also eat MK or Fuji, and watch movie get those 500baht deluxe seats, how much also not enuff. So I lead by example, spend 30 baht eat kao-mun-kai (chicken rice) plus 10 baht pepsi - which is really my average meal back in Sg's kopitiam :D

My next mission is to help her find some income in maesai... after some tot, I suggested her to venture into the tourism industry; e.g. she can learn to start as a personal tour guide for those who like to take the unbeaten track up to Kyaing Tong via the Myanmar-thai border. Any other tots from bros here can share a bit? (Trying not to do the usual like starting a stall to sell stuffs)

pussyman72
02-06-2008, 08:37 PM
That's what I tot too, nothing much to buy if in a village - oni got wet market or at most buy a motorbike cost a few-K 2nd hand.

My next mission is to help her find some income in maesai... after some tot, I suggested her to venture into the tourism industry; e.g. she can learn to start as a personal tour guide for those who like to take the unbeaten track up to Kyaing Tong via the Myanmar-thai border. Any other tots from bros here can share a bit? (Trying not to do the usual like starting a stall to sell stuffs)

hehehe yea i only spend about 100 baht for food a day in my hometown. nothing much to spend unless i go to chiang rai.

maybe u should take alook on internet shop over in maesai. the last few time i go there i dont really see alot.

i know there is one chinese shop 2nd floor near the wang tong hotel. always have alot of tourist go there use internet. he been doing internet business at least 8 yrs there. 2000 i always go to his shop to surf the net that is when i was with my ex who stay in maesai.

in 2000 he have about 4 to 5pc. now think about 8. never really count the last time i go there last yr.

just get some where near the hotel can liao. think avg rental for a 3 story shop is about 8 to 10k baht a mth. she can stay in the shop also cos upstair can be ur own bed room. the last time i open a shop in my hometown the rental about 4k baht a mth. water n electricity bill avg about 1k plus to 2k plus. that one u have to decide how to save ur bills

internet line about 1k baht for a 1mb line per mth from TTnT.

initial u had to help out on her rental and bills for the first 3 to 6mths after that u can let her run it. she also must learn how to troubleshoot pc and manage it else if call pple repair knn most costly...... best DIY and install the program urself :) if can go there stay 2 weeks to a mth help her out. that's what i did.

Most important Dont let any of her relative or whoever come help her manage nb sure problem alot. learn from my exp..... of course not all will be like that but still better to be save the sorry.

vmtech
03-06-2008, 01:57 AM

Kengtung really nothing to do besides selling bbq stuff, kow soi/fern/soi noi by the roads, opening a restaurent like many others by Nongtuum lake, running a guesthouse tt charges 5usd/night

keke tts about all sia.

What mine did was purchase paddy lands/fish lakes and renting them out, collecting rent and a % of the harvest.
pretty good returns and ensures a stable supply of rice etc. even if cannot rent out, paddyfields are there for u to DIY and make ur own harvests worth.

Si Geena
03-06-2008, 01:18 PM
i learn something is that if the aurgement is going to be very bad. it is best for both to back off and tell each other to cool down for few hrs n talk again. just leave each other alone for a few hrs or 1 day then if feel like talking again then start to talk about it else forget it. no point quarrle over the phone.

Yes yes, absolutely agree with this comment. When neither party is listening, talking any louder isn't going to get your point across. Moreover, when the language barrier exists.

But if the matter is not re-visited, it has to be at least mutually agreed. I sometimes feel that if either side felt that it was not satisfactorily resolved, it may lead to more miss-comm in the future.

theUnforgotten
03-06-2008, 01:25 PM
avg $$$ to give her if about 10k a mth if stay in a villiage infact it already alot. usual family staying in villiage about 4 to 5k is good enough to feed the whole family.

as for sinsoot it all up to the family n her. i know of bros who's wife family dont take any sinsoot and married to sgp.

I have heard of cases, where sinsot got "refunded" , but this was for normal family where gal was from non wl backrgound. Very rarely heard cos afterall family want face.

I also heard, of case where gal and family demanded 800K sinsot and 50K living money per month. This was of course demanded by an Ex-G club gal

Alkano
03-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Yes yes, absolutely agree with this comment. When neither party is listening, talking any louder isn't going to get your point across. Moreover, when the language barrier exists.

But if the matter is not re-visited, it has to be at least mutually agreed. I sometimes feel that if either side felt that it was not satisfactorily resolved, it may lead to more miss-comm in the future.

Is there a "cooling off" period?
Currently my gf and me are kinda having a tiff, she is not replying any of my sms. :(
Called her last week but seem like she don't really want to talk....
Keep telling her if anything, don't keep it to heart...share with me...
Always hitting a wall on this topic.
Any ideas on how i can get her to reply to me or break the ice?

Si Geena
03-06-2008, 01:42 PM
The ball's in her court. It'll be very hard to get it back till she makes her next move. You've already made yourself heard.

So yes, wait out and see. Unless you know where she works and stay, and you can head over and see her.

Sometimes people are very stubborn and hard on the phone, but once meet only, hearts melt and tears flow.

pussyman72
03-06-2008, 01:48 PM
I have heard of cases, where sinsot got "refunded" , but this was for normal family where gal was from non wl backrgound. Very rarely heard cos afterall family want face.

I also heard, of case where gal and family demanded 800K sinsot and 50K living money per month. This was of course demanded by an Ex-G club gal

Im no expert on that cos i havent do mine yet :P once i attended a chinese thai wedding outside of bkk with some of my friend from bkk. the bridegroom give sinsoot about 4M baht. he dont have that kind of money what he do he go borrow. how he get it i dont know. anyway after the wedding the bride pass back the money to him to pay back the money he borrow.

some of my thai friend told me that the sinsoot is for show only. after the wedding the money will pass back to the girl. unless the parents keeps it then LL....

normally is either the parents take or the parents give it to their daughter.

be it WL or non WL still depends on the parents.. i know a few WL who marry to sgp did not even get a single cents from their husband.

Si Geena
03-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Just to shed some more light.

I had a discussion with my sweetheart about breaking up before. She mentioned that in her previous break-ups, she would not pick up the phone or reply msgs from the guy. As in absolute stonewall. I agreed that this was the best way if things have come to a head and there's no point in going further.

So recently, she suddenly stonewalled. No replies to phone calls, no replies to sms. After 2 days, she replied me and we met. Talked a bit. She was just terrified about having a long distance relationship. And I was terrified during that 2 days when she stonewalled.

pussyman72
03-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Currently my gf and me are kinda having a tiff, she is not replying any of my sms. :(

bro Alkano. i believe u posted this last week or 2. u still having problem contacting her or she not answering u. if so u should by now know what to do.

u wanna know what is the cooling period? there cooling period date. base on what i know on some girls i been with or even for a normal friend or person. even angry after few days, everything should have cool off and willing to talk.

unless u telling me there is bad blood till cannot talk then there is nothing to talk anymore cos he or she does not want to get involve with u anymore....

so it all up to u now.

Charmaine
03-06-2008, 01:54 PM

Hi,

Have you apologised? Maybe you should.

That "keeping things to heart" you can't change - they're going to do it. I've learnt not to confront. If they want to tell you, they will. No point forcing them into a corner.

As what Si Geena has already mentioned, if she sees you again it'll probably all be ok again. But you have to convince her that you're serious about making it work and that you're sorry.

pussyman72
03-06-2008, 01:54 PM

I had a discussion with my sweetheart about breaking up before. She mentioned that in her previous break-ups, she would not pick up the phone or reply msgs from the guy. As in absolute stonewall. I agreed that this was the best way if things have come to a head and there's no point in going further.

very frankly what she said is true. given to anyone regarless is it a thai or a local it all the same but for thai if they said break up mean breakup no need to talk or call. it the "End"

Charmaine
03-06-2008, 01:56 PM
very frankly what she said is true. given to anyone regarless is it a thai or a local it all the same but for thai if they said break up mean breakup no need to talk or call. it the "End"

Those cold blooded animals.. doesn't a relationship mean anything to them at all?

pussyman72
03-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi,

That "keeping things to heart" you can't change - they're going to do it. I've learnt not to confront. If they want to tell you, they will. No point forcing them into a corner.

thais dont like to talk alot if they wanna tell u they tell. if they dont no matter how u force them. they wont do it means they wont do it....

they only talk about good things the bad things they keep to themself n solve themself or solve within her close friend.. even bf they also wont said....

anyway sinthai relationship is not as ez, let alone language,long distance relationship

Alkano
03-06-2008, 02:06 PM

So recently, she suddenly stonewalled. No replies to phone calls, no replies to sms. After 2 days, she replied me and we met. Talked a bit. She was just terrified about having a long distance relationship. And I was terrified during that 2 days when she stonewalled.

I agree that long distance relationship is hard to manage and maintain.
I am just lost now in what to do coz she absolutely "freeze" me out..:(
Is there anything i can say in my sms to her?
I can't leave Singapore and go to find her coz i am tied up with work over here.
I know she is angry with something but i think she just don't want to say.
Kinda shaky at the moment.....
Hope there is some suggestions....

twinseeker
03-06-2008, 02:12 PM
aye i also kanna purpple heart lei :p somemore collect 2 x medal liao lei hehehehe not joking na... really

most important is that he wakeup the rest is up to him to pickup all the things he lose and stand again.

also dont try to fall into the hole again. it just very simple i seen n know some actually wanna kill themself after they lose everything bcos of a girl. I believe such things happen to men of all ages, even season old guards in the league can also fall victim. Just have to keep eyes wide open to see properly, before any foolish commitments. Easier said than done I think.

suteerak1099
03-06-2008, 02:19 PM

also dont try to fall into the hole again. it just very simple i seen n know some actually wanna kill themself after they lose everything bcos of a girl. wakao bro, purple heart nt any tom dick harry can easily achieve leh. good thing u're composed n managed to piece things together n brave on.

suteerak1099
03-06-2008, 02:25 PM
jai yen or not i dont know most of us will have a problem sometimes when involve in long distance relationship.

especially when there is a heated arguement. especially over the phone it very very hard to understand each other plus language barrier.

i learn something is that if the aurgement is going to be very bad. it is best for both to back off and tell each other to cool down for few hrs n talk again. just leave each other alone for a few hrs or 1 day then if feel like talking again then start to talk about it else forget it. no point quarrle over the phone. imho, squabbles among couples r necessary, n its all part n parcel of the journey. if everyday was sweet as honey, something is definately amiss. language barrier is definately 1 of the contributing factor, cos there's already some handicap in transposing thoughts & opinions. n when the wrong choice of words come to play, more misunderstandings build up.

for international/inter-racial relationships, there's also added complications if cultures n beliefs differ from 1 another. values/ mentality is also another problem that ppl encounter. though i prefer to see things in better light, cos opportune arises in moments of distress.

in any dispute, the build up 'calm b4 the storm' can b devastating, the world might come crashing down during n shortly after the storm. bt once the epic is over, the serenity n peace is beyond description.

suteerak1099
03-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Had a chance to chit-chat on some random topics I've picked up from this thread with my tai-yai GF, who now plans to move to maesai for good.

On the topic of giving sinsoot (spell?) she says it's really only for the "rich" in thailand to practise; her mom wouldn't care as long as she's happy with the man she like, also maybe her dad passed away oredi.... as for sinsort(dowry), its really a very subjective matter, n varies from 1 family to another, despite from the same village or village cluster. as i understand, ppl r a lil more pragmatic these days, n knowing well that if the sinsort is going to form a stumbling block for the loving couples, the folks would very much rather do away with it. besides, for the daughter to be married to a man who loves her, is consolation for the folks that they've 1 less child to worry for. (according to some, their perspective of retirement = no need to feed the kids + promotion to become grandparents)

for some, the sinsort is customary, n somewhat SOP so to dramatize the episode, so others around them can rejoice that the daughter is married to a financially stable/sound man.

bt for the benefit of those who're in unfamiliar territory, sinsort doesnt end there. they too have the belief of exchange of blessings. the bride's side may have received some form of monetary token, bt it is also a practice for the bride's family to return the favor in form of gift/assets - so to bless the newly weds. either way, the newly weds can choose to manage the assets received, or to liquidate it at their own discretion. (bt for some families, they cut the chase, n return the cash dowry in a new envelope)

.....BTW, whether it's paid companionship or sponsorship, she is not getting a lot from me... hint: I mentioned earlier that a min of 20K/mth sounds too much for me oredi (Ya, fuking stingy me :D). In her mind I'm a poor guy always harping on how to use up my money. u'd b surprised, some gals actually prefer the truth than a whole sheet of rich man lies. from dressing to behaviour to gestures, they can gauge/estimate how much u profess is true.

generally they may nt all be the same, n they might nt all have the same agendas when picking partner/spouse. bt as i've observed, they know when 1 is sincere, n when 1 is wasting her time.

suteerak1099
03-06-2008, 02:54 PM
avg $$$ to give her if about 10k a mth if stay in a villiage infact it already alot. usual family staying in villiage about 4 to 5k is good enough to feed the whole family. the sum for monthly expenditure usually subject itself to the size of the household + liabilities in tow. ie; some have a bus-load of siblings, some have no siblings at all, some have only 1 parent to feed, some... parent(s) r pathological gambler...etc.

as for sinsoot it all up to the family n her. i know of bros who's wife family dont take any sinsoot and married to sgp. on that note, i think we also should b reminded that the wife is a spouse. i've learnt of several upsetting cases, where the girl is married n becomes 'prisoner' - privileges restricted, her daily routine no different to that of 'domestic helper', allowance is sometimes worse of than those compared to legitimate 'domestic helpers' (where welfare assurance is mandatory). some have rifts with the parents-in-laws, n have to put up constant stuggle/endurance.... etc.

suteerak1099
03-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Kengtung really nothing to do besides selling bbq stuff, kow soi/fern/soi noi by the roads, opening a restaurent like many others by Nongtuum lake, running a guesthouse tt charges 5usd/night

keke tts about all sia.

What mine did was purchase paddy lands/fish lakes and renting them out, collecting rent and a % of the harvest.
pretty good returns and ensures a stable supply of rice etc. even if cannot rent out, paddyfields are there for u to DIY and make ur own harvests worth. i've also heard of some who set cooking stalls near the rivers/lakes (fishing/ crabbing spots)... n they charge a small fee to convert your catch into a sumptious meal. nt a bad thought i suppose, since its minimal running costs, with perpetual clientele.

suteerak1099
03-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Any ideas on how i can get her to reply to me or break the ice? 1. how often does this happen? (relationship ongoing for how long?)
2. how does the problem arise? (who blows off 1st?)
3. the dispute arises over what kinda matter? (eg: she/u talk/ask too much?
4. r the 2 of u being transparent w each other?
5. does the cold war repeat itself? (interval of frequency?)

suteerak1099
03-06-2008, 03:20 PM
...And I was terrified during that 2 days when she stonewalled. stonewalled... nice way of phrasing it. i reckon that they're rather emotional ppl, n they're nt afraid to let their feelings show, though sometimes can be misunderstood. eg: holding/hugging among frens/peers is just open affection, nt answering phone/silence dun necessarily = break-up...etc.

their lifestyle can sometimes b more rugged/hardy than our's (their ladies appear docile/demure, bt definately capable of chores that sometimes put men to shame)- n i think many can vouch to that. given the fact that they're engaged in labor intensive errands/chores + tempramental weather... they sometimes prefer safe-keeping their precious phones at home.

of cos, some have higher tendency of being forgetful/careless in mishandling things. so dun be surprised that the contact number changes at their convenience. if u're important enough to her, she'd probably memorize your number by hard, or, have it penned somewhere in her diary. if it happens otherwise, then too bad so sad.

good or bad, all these come together as a package...

suteerak1099
03-06-2008, 03:26 PM
bro Alkano. i believe u posted this last week or 2. u still having problem contacting her or she not answering u. if so u should by now know what to do.

u wanna know what is the cooling period? there cooling period date. base on what i know on some girls i been with or even for a normal friend or person. even angry after few days, everything should have cool off and willing to talk.

unless u telling me there is bad blood till cannot talk then there is nothing to talk anymore cos he or she does not want to get involve with u anymore....

so it all up to u now. cooling period on avg, can vary anywhere between; ½hr(min)~3days(max). though for some exceptional cases, can stretch as long as 5days.... anything longer than that... "thank u for playing, pls add more credit to continue... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5... 3, 2, 1"

suteerak1099
03-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi,

As what Si Geena has already mentioned, if she sees you again it'll probably all be ok again. But you have to convince her that you're serious about making it work and that you're sorry. sorry, is not for saying sake. sorry must mean it. sorry also means nt repeating the same mistake again. if there's signs of improvements, she's nt blind, she's nt inhuman... she can see/sense it. bt if its one's character to force his apology upon her... its as gd as nt apologizing at all.

then again, to be a couple, 1 should already understand her character well enough; know her likes n dislikes. no reason y 1 keeps stepping on her toes, making all the wrong moves, saying all the wrong things that upsets her.

sooner or later, saying sorry is nt gonna make any difference, she'd rather drop the whole thing like a hot sack of potatoes, move on to find happiness with some1 whom she finds better comfort in, n doesnt upset her as often.

suteerak1099
03-06-2008, 03:42 PM
I can't leave Singapore and go to find her coz i am tied up with work over here.
Hope there is some suggestions.... 1 advice for u... u cant use force on ice. 1 wrong move, it could chip or even crack n crumble. u can either wait it out for the meltdown, or adopt other means to accelerate the thawing process.

Cyberspace Nerd
03-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Hope there is some suggestions....

One advice for you. Go and find another girl.

The Oracle
03-06-2008, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=Si Geena;2804835]Jai yen yen, translates literally to heart cold cold. It's not as awful as it sounds, it just means being calm and patient, the direct contrast to Jai rorn, or heart hot, which means impatient, blustery.[\QUOTE]

actual should be keep cool

mr loser can teach other ppl thai when his own thai is fuck up big time. :rolleyes: :eek:

Loser's signature

PM72 aka Bahnoo
เมืองเชียงราย เวียง (town {muang} chiangrai, wiang)

ฉันรักเธอค่าเลี้ยงดูไม่ (chăn rák ter kâa líang-doo mâi)

ฉันรักเธอค่าเลี้ยงดูไม่

{chan rak ter} i love you

{kaa liang doo} sponsership money

{mai} no

btw, no body spoke thai like you one...or rather the one who teach you thai is likely not a thai. ;) you want me to teach you the correct version or not?

goodpartner
03-06-2008, 04:36 PM

keke tts about all sia.

pretty good returns and ensures a stable supply of rice etc. even if cannot rent out, paddyfields are there for u to DIY and make ur own harvests worth.

I'm not sure if it's the same lake, but I've been to one that's beautiful and tranquil, sorrouded by a nice walking pavement with rows of houses on its parameter; there's a popular "satay" shop at the corner too! However, I was told it's been bought over by someone and thus "private" - can't do fishing publicly so I wonder if it's the same lake. Maybe your wife bought this lake? :D

Anyway, she'll be staying in Maesai, not KT (or are you referring to Maesai above?). My suggestion to be a tour guide is more because I expect her to be going back/forth KT.

Buying land/lakes sounds like a great investment given what you mentioned. Are they affordable? This is one option I'll ask her consider even if she's not staying there.

maybe u should take alook on internet shop over in maesai. the last few time i go there i dont really see alot.
:
just get some where near the hotel can liao. think avg rental for a 3 story shop is about 8 to 10k baht a mth. she can stay in the shop also cos upstair can be ur own bed room.

She stay very near the myanmar-thai border immigration and right there are many tourists, esp ang-moh there. Quite a few internet shops around the area right at the end of those shops... so I did wonder if the competition will be tight when I see this tread some months ago. She know nuts about computers, so it's also a challenge... but your idea of setting it up for her in the begining sounds workable since I can stay/work there with such setup :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the break-down on the cost! I didn't know renting a 3-storey shop only cost less than SGD400/month! :eek: Good idea as a lodging too, but her sis oredi bought a new house there that's why she's moving there to stay. Maybe can be use a guest-house cum internet shop... this one sounds good too.

Thanks guys!

Alkano
03-06-2008, 06:43 PM
1 advice for u... u cant use force on ice. 1 wrong move, it could chip or even crack n crumble. u can either wait it out for the meltdown, or adopt other means to accelerate the thawing process.

What other means?
Can advise?

Cyberspace Nerd
03-06-2008, 08:04 PM
What other means?
Can advise?

how about buying her a 2nd hand mobile phone to pacify her? :D

pussyman72
03-06-2008, 08:14 PM
What other means?
Can advise?

bro alkano dont mean to be nasty on u. u already said the last time round bcos of $$$ both of u have a quarrle. why not u send $$$ to her lor maybe she will answer ur call or sms.

tell u dont understand still think n think.... hiaz in the end u will be the one later suffer n come to forum n tell us ur story..... :rolleyes:

as i have said to u before. wanna talk talk dont wanna talk then fark it. if 1 to 2 weeks still like this then fark it n move on. fark bkk so many girls only her ah.....

u already get ur answer from most of the bros here. u wanna save what.... if the girl not going to be with u, no matter what shit u do for her also useless. u wanna listen listen dont want nobody can help u. even they give u tricks or advice also cannot help, it all in ur head. Sit down n think it properly n not using ur dick head.....

vmtech
04-06-2008, 04:16 AM
I'm not sure if it's the same lake, but I've been to one that's beautiful and tranquil, sorrouded by a nice walking pavement with rows of houses on its parameter; there's a popular "satay" shop at the corner too! However, I was told it's been bought over by someone and thus "private" - can't do fishing publicly so I wonder if it's the same lake. Maybe your wife bought this lake? :D

it's the same lake, think got 1 cafe there and it's named Singapore Cafe. LOL

i wished she bought it but nope LOL

the satay shop ar, right before the slope? yeah very nice, the couple there are xipsongpanna people, speaks chinese.

Alkano
04-06-2008, 08:07 AM
u already get ur answer from most of the bros here. u wanna save what.... if the girl not going to be with u, no matter what shit u do for her also useless. u wanna listen listen dont want nobody can help u. even they give u tricks or advice also cannot help, it all in ur head. Sit down n think it properly n not using ur dick head.....

If it is that easy, i will not even be asking in the first place...right?
I am asking coz this is a forum to share and i do thks those for their thoughts and views on my situation.
I am sitting down thinking coz all these feedbacks, views and opinions do help.
It does clear the mind a bit to do some serious thinking.
They are not a easy lot of ppl to deal with in the first place.
Many thanks to the brothers here.
Thanks for the support and help.

Si Geena
04-06-2008, 09:04 AM
I think Pussyman's advice is sound.

It takes 2 to clap. If she doesn't want a relationship, and that's for you to discover, then no matter how hard you try, there's no point. It's just investing more feelings and money into a black hole.

And the most sound advice then, would be to break it off. Short pain, better than constant uncertainty.

The other direction, which is highly inadvisable, would be to wait for her to come round to the idea of a relationship. That's going to take time, effort and alot of heartache.

Alkano
04-06-2008, 09:06 AM
It takes 2 to clap. If she doesn't want a relationship, and that's for you to discover, then no matter how hard you try, there's no point. It's just investing more feelings and money into a black hole.

And the most sound advice then, would be to break it off. Short pain, better than constant uncertainty.

The other direction, which is highly inadvisable, would be to wait for her to come round to the idea of a relationship. That's going to take time, effort and alot of heartache.

Time will reveal all.
Anyway not going to think too much on this anymore, very tired.....
Hope she comes round soon and reply me.

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 09:47 AM
What other means?
Can advise? of all ppl, consdering since u claim u're her bf, nobody else knows her likes/dislikes better than u. i pressume 1 of the fatal reasons thats causing u this distress right now is probably; bcos u're constantly pushing the wrong buttons at the wrong time (most sg guys tend to have this problem - perhaps due to differences in culture/values/mentality).

reminder; "when in rome, do as the romans do..."

i suggest u read up a lil more woman's magazine to better understand the modern women better, cos i believe that most magazines r causing sublime brainwashing on the gals these days. since u're tackling a thai chick, then perhaps it might interest u to endeavor reading thai woman's magazines.

ps; u've nt answered my earlier query....

1. how often does this happen? (relationship ongoing for how long?)

Alkano
04-06-2008, 09:54 AM
1. how often does this happen? (relationship ongoing for how long?)

1. This is the lst time. We know each other for over 2 yrs
2. Arise from $$ issue and keeping the promise of providing
3. Try to talk to her but to no avail...she very stubborn and always keep quiet when things not right.
4. I am being transparent as much as possible to her but she is not.
5. lst time having this cold war.

Charmaine
04-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Time will reveal all.
Anyway not going to think too much on this anymore, very tired.....
Hope she comes round soon and reply me.

Hey, don't give up! Make things happen! Win her back! :) We're all here to help you for a reason.

Alkano
04-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Hey, don't give up! Make things happen! Win her back! :) We're all here to help you for a reason.

Thanks so much bro.
Your words of encouragement mean alot to me.
I hope to win her back soon.

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 09:58 AM
how about buying her a 2nd hand mobile phone to pacify her? :D CBspace nerd, clearly u have a problem comprehending, despite our protagonist's earlier posting. is it not obvious that its now nt a matter of phone (regardless of grade), nor signal set, nor satellite communications system... to remedy the situation. simply bcos she's been avoiding him for some time since.

even if he were to erect a telecommunications tower over her place of residence, if she doesnt wanna answer his call, nobody can put a gun to her head to answer his calls at all.

alkano, if the suspense has dragged for a more than a wk, u might wanna prepare yourself for the worst. cos its quite apparent that u're insignificant, expandable, dispensable, replaceable.

live n let live, cos pursuit may lead u nowhere - somethings r better left the way it was.

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 10:08 AM
If it is that easy, i will not even be asking in the first place...right?
I am asking coz this is a forum to share and i do thks those for their thoughts and views on my situation.
I am sitting down thinking coz all these feedbacks, views and opinions do help.
It does clear the mind a bit to do some serious thinking.
They are not a easy lot of ppl to deal with in the first place.
Many thanks to the brothers here.
Thanks for the support and help. i dunno if u're in this long enough to know, bt evasion (aka silent break-up)... is something most thai ppl adopt in dissolving anything. generally, most of them feel awkward when it comes to declining some1 ie; turning down sales/co-calls, turning down biz appointments, dissolving relationship, sometimes even marriage... cos, either party just conveniently go missing.

look at 2 sides of the coin if u like, their character largely emotion driven; regardless positive/negative gestures. most of them do things on impulse, bt soon as reality wakes up their senses, most choose to retreat.... while only a very small minority would stand their ground.

Charmaine
04-06-2008, 10:16 AM
i dunno if u're in this long enough to know, bt evasion (aka silent break-up)... is something most thai ppl adopt in dissolving anything. generally, most of them feel awkward when it comes to declining some1 ie; turning down sales/co-calls, turning down biz appointments, dissolving relationship, sometimes even marriage... cos, either party just conveniently go missing.

This is a trait in Thai women I'm extremely uncomfortable with to be honest. This approach offers no closure and technically speaking no explanation is ever needed when she just decides one day to end a relationship by a snap of her fingers. Wouldn't you be entering into a relationship with a Thai constantly feeling jittery? She might just get out of bed and decide to freeze you out of your life and there's no recourse - after all the time, money, effort and emotion you have sunk yourself into, this seems a very immature, let alone cowardly, way to handle a relationship.

Alkano
04-06-2008, 10:24 AM
This is a trait in Thai women I'm extremely uncomfortable with to be honest. This approach offers no closure and technically speaking no explanation is ever needed when she just decides one day to end a relationship by a snap of her fingers. Wouldn't you be entering into a relationship with a Thai constantly feeling jittery? She might just get out of bed and decide to freeze you out of your life and there's no recourse - after all the time, money, effort and emotion you have sunk yourself into, this seems a very immature, let alone cowardly, way to handle a relationship.

As much i don't want this to happen, this could be happening to me now.

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 10:25 AM
1. This is the lst time. We know each other for over 2 yrs
2. Arise from $$ issue and keeping the promise of providing
3. Try to talk to her but to no avail...she very stubborn and always keep quiet when things not right.
5. lst time having this cold war. i shall nt speculate hw or where u got to know her from, bt u should know better that your attempt to finance her livelihood is considerably peanuts. u've been with her for over 2yrs, have u ever given any thought - while u're feeding her... who's feeding her family/siblings? who's financing all other liabilities in tow? have u any means to fork out extra in times when a sudden surge for $ is necessary?

she obviously has her reasons for not spelling things out to u (fear of losing u/ fear or ruining the relationship/ considered the potential of relationship progress/ willing to shoulder her own burdens...etc), bt surely she'd have expected u to have the initiative to see the bigger picture/horizon. if u as a bf, have nt considered the prospects/potential of the journey down the rd, then how else would u expect her to reciprocate?

i've to apologize if my deduction above is anymore demoralizing to u than the situation already is; bt much as i've observed... alota guys (foreign/sgporean) have this tendency of wanting to b the hero, wanting to finance, wanting to sponsor, wanting the gal to stay home n be his exclusive flower vase. bt many fail to understand that thai gals r a lor more independant in character, if its 1 thing most of them loathe... feeling invalid.

put yourself in her shoes, it'd be nice to have a sponsor/sugar mummy to finance all your needs/wants. bt after mths of sloth n idling, 1 can possibly go insane....

"give some1 a fish, u feed him/her for a day... teach some1 to fish, u feed him/her (generations after, if any) for a lifetime"

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 10:43 AM
This is a trait in Thai women I'm extremely uncomfortable with to be honest. This approach offers no closure and technically speaking no explanation is ever needed when she just decides one day to end a relationship by a snap of her fingers. Wouldn't you be entering into a relationship with a Thai constantly feeling jittery? She might just get out of bed and decide to freeze you out of your life and there's no recourse - after all the time, money, effort and emotion you have sunk yourself into, this seems a very immature, let alone cowardly, way to handle a relationship. maybe we see it as irrational/ immature/ irresponsible/ cowardly...etc. bt they probably see it as; letting things dissolve over time, cant bear to initiate the breakup... etc. whichever the case maybe, regardless of nationalities n cultures... all relationships involve; time, money, effort & emotion.

ultimately if there's any consolation, least they dont turn u exo-skeletal (like some other nationalities do), b4 discarding u like an undeserving carcass.

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 10:44 AM
As much i don't want this to happen, this could be happening to me now. it is not could... it already has happened, n is still happening.

Alkano
04-06-2008, 10:51 AM
it is not could... it already has happened, n is still happening.

Don't know what to say....:(
Tough times ahead....

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Tough times ahead.... hey, no need to feel too upset or depressed over the situation at hand. as i always shared, try to adopt a magnanimous attitude towards your endeavors, n u'd stand to gain more. accountability goes to nobody else bt yourself.... if u've already done your level best, who can blame u for being human/mortal? who can fault u for having finite capabilities? who can judge u on your incapacities?

its nt as if we dunno, bt truth of the matter... nothing lasts forever, nothing can outlast time. marriage is just an indication, of a love between 2 beings, dedicating & wanting to b recognised as a fused unit (aka couple) for as long as they shall live. circumstance will 1 day come n seperate them, by means of; infidelity, disability, invalidity (death)... etc.

success n achievements in career is just the same; 1 can dedicate his lifetime of solitude into achieving what many cannot, he could be titled/crowned as the world's best achiever, valuated to be most worthy by all his assets & potential values.... at the end of the day, he'd kick the bucket both legs stretched straight... return to dust like any other being. safe for perhaps a grand funeral procession - n thats about pretty much it.

wat seems tangible may nt necessarily be, n vice versa.

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=pussyman72;2804907]

mr loser can teach other ppl thai when his own thai is fuck up big time.

btw, no body spoke thai like you one...or rather the one who teach you thai is likely not a thai. you want me to teach you the correct version or not?

hehehe i never said my thai is good right. is u who said my thai is good xie xie :) sure why not, can meet me n teach me i no problem. lol seems that u sound expert in thai lang then i dont mind to learn from sifu.

hehehe unless u are mr norisan sifu or is he or u trying to polish each other ass kekekekeke. dont worry i dont mind pple insult about my language cos im still learning. so if i dare to put on my signature i also dare to let ppe tell me is wrong :) u telling me that when u learn thai also so expert teach one time u know liao ah lol

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 11:31 AM
personally i feel that alot of bors have given or share their advices and exp to all the bros here. if the bros thinks there is still things worth to rescue. thinking u just have to try harder then bo bian liao. as one of my bro's use to sayd to each his own

we not trying to push pple to listen or heel our advices but alot of pple still do not understand how a thai girl behave or think.

anyway as i always said it takes 2 hands to clap since the person wanna choose to clap it then later pls dont blame anyone or point finger at the girl. she cheat u.

Chokdee na krup.

Charmaine
04-06-2008, 11:32 AM
I realise that our Thai gurus like to engage with friendly banter (like the above) without malice. The taunts often sound threatening and even condescending at times, but is always taken with a smile and harmless counter taunts. Is it a culture here or something, or are you just such good friends that you know there's no harm intended? :)

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 11:39 AM
I realise that our Thai gurus like to engage with friendly banter (like the above) without malice. The taunts often sound threatening and even condescending at times, but is always taken with a smile and harmless counter taunts. Is it a culture here or something, or are you just such good friends that you know there's no harm intended? :)

well mate sometime there are losers who always trying to be funny in the forum asking stupid question or ask a question over n over again, etc etc....

just pay ignore our flame war heheheh once awhile u do see it. :p

rapebill
04-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Tough times ahead....

bro Alkano, you are not alone.
I know it's not easy to take things easy but it seems to be the way (for now).

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 12:10 PM

well bro alot still dont understand. where got cold war for 2 weeks without any contacts.

If really so concern then better fly up n see for himself what is happening. dont need to call her to tell her u coming. just fly up and see for urself then talk to her. if cannot then should know what to do...

as u have said bro. short pain better then long pain. it all depend on the person. i myself have tasted it long long ago. when i first involve with a thai girl. i dont want to cut off keep hoping for the best. in the end pain for few yrs.

well i not trying to tell my sad story to anyone. just in case pple use it to attack me heheheh :p what im trying to said is whether the person can handle or accept when it turn out to be bad.

as for hoping turing ard the relationship n hope for the best. everyones wants to do that. then one should ask himself whether is there any chance to put it together again. he should knows it very well by now the last 2 yrs relationship is what kind of relationship his having and also dont forget it a long distance realtionship anything can happen over nite.

rapebill
04-06-2008, 12:17 PM
as for me, my dilemma is whether I should stay in thailand with my wife.
Getting her over to stay is not a viable option.
But if I go over to stay, I would not have a reliable source of income.
Wondering what I should do...

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Wondering what I should do...

bro i think maybe u should go thai visa forum take alook what other the things u can do over there. alot of bros who stay there always go to thai visa forum to look for business idea there.

i too in the forum. i remember 1 bro i know he actually help his thai family there do bull frog business there. not really earn alot of money but it a source of income for his in laws. he also go thai visa forum to see how to do bull frog business.

Alkano
04-06-2008, 12:22 PM
bro Alkano, you are not alone.
I know it's not easy to take things easy but it seems to be the way (for now).

I know but it is not to think about it.
It is affecting my work. :(
We had plans but somehow the $$ is affecting this relationship.

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 12:31 PM
We had plans but somehow the $$ is affecting this relationship.

well bro u old enough to sort out relationship n work. i know say is ez do hard but u just have to know what is important.

Remember No Money No Honey. No Work = No Money. so when no money do u think ur girl wanna be with u????

this the real world mate. so be more realistics.

Cyberspace Nerd
04-06-2008, 12:55 PM
as i have said to u before. wanna talk talk dont wanna talk then fark it. if 1 to 2 weeks still like this then fark it n move on. fark bkk so many girls only her ah.....

Good Advice!!!

Dont understand why some people just want to stick to one girl and afraid to break up with them...scared they too ugly cannot find another girl??:rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
04-06-2008, 01:09 PM
1. This is the lst time. We know each other for over 2 yrs2. Arise from $$ issue and keeping the promise of providing
5. lst time having this cold war.

I think it's highly possible she got a new tirak. :D

Cyberspace Nerd
04-06-2008, 01:13 PM

That is why people like to have flings with thai girls. If they found out that you have another girlfriend, they just break up with you, no need to explain so much. :D

Cyberspace Nerd
04-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Tough times ahead....

Go find another girl. Is it really that difficult for you?:rolleyes:

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 02:14 PM
I realise that our Thai gurus like to engage with friendly banter (like the above) without malice. The taunts often sound threatening and even condescending at times, but is always taken with a smile and harmless counter taunts. Is it a culture here or something, or are you just such good friends that you know there's no harm intended? :) well, it really depends how 1 perceives. some ppl take cyber life serious to the core, such that their life revolves around the online persona.

no harm pointing out 1 another's mistakes, since everyone's a keen learner somewhere down the line. i recall nt too long ago, there was some disputes in the thai language thread... the critics (i'd prefer calling them jesters) seemed to have fallen mute, after they consulted their long hair dictionaries.

at the end of the day, who's right, who's wrong, who cares...?? we share, so to learn off 1 another's mistakes... that's life anyway.

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 02:20 PM
at the end of the day, who's right, who's wrong, who cares...?? we share, so to learn off 1 another's mistakes... that's life anyway.

hehehe so long pple undertand can liao. if can learn from each other good. pple just had to remember that nobody is expert in thai lang even u learn thai for many yrs we are still not as good as a thai. so wanna be teacher hehehe go get certify then talk about it hehehehe

The Oracle
04-06-2008, 02:23 PM
hehehe i never said my thai is good right. is u who said my thai is good xie xie :) sure why not, can meet me n teach me i no problem. lol seems that u sound expert in thai lang then i dont mind to learn from sifu.....

hey loser, not only your thai is no good, your english is also fuck up. when did i say your thai is good? want to my posting again? i wonder wtf SAF is doing by hiring ppl like you or maybe you could not find a job outside with your pea brain. :rolleyes:

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Wondering what I should do... problems n hardship is omnipresent my fren, regardless here or anywhere else. the only difference is perhaps the threshold of opportunities that present even when times arent as good.

some may be happy n contented, let their guard down, thinking n believing that all's good'll remain good. bt have u considered what'd become of our society once the dragon babies join the job mkt? merely a single gender of the populace serving their NS, proved to be a logistic feat during their recruitment, what more is there to say, when both genders combine to flood the workforce? in approx 3-5yrs time...

nt forgeting that the influx of foreign "talents" remain constant, or perhaps increase as the calendar pages flip. is there any particular reason to justify the increasing costs of living, apart from the obvious as constantly raved by the media and/or coffeeshop talks? y is it necessary to make it almost mandatory that all r to park their "retirement funds" into local bonds? or to increase the legitimate retirement age??

some laugh at those who think of setting sail n moving on to greener pastures... we'll just have to wait n see who gets the last laugh. we're very familiar with the common saying "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence"... bt, in our present day context, i guess we can safely rephrase it as; "there's grass on the other side of the fence (cos we're already trampling on 1 another's toes)".

Cyberspace Nerd
04-06-2008, 02:53 PM
hehehe so long pple undertand can liao. if can learn from each other good. pple just had to remember that nobody is expert in thai lang even u learn thai for many yrs we are still not as good as a thai. so wanna be teacher hehehe go get certify then talk about it hehehehe

suteerak1099 learnt a few years only considered himself expert liao....self certified somemore...:eek:

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 02:54 PM
We had plans but somehow the $$ is affecting this relationship. as a couple, both man n woman should be cracking their heads to solve the problem...

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 02:57 PM
hehehe so long pple undertand can liao. if can learn from each other good. pple just had to remember that nobody is expert in thai lang even u learn thai for many yrs we are still not as good as a thai. so wanna be teacher hehehe go get certify then talk about it hehehehe no choice, bt that's their typical character lah... only know a few simple phrases, they thought they're qualified enough to come nitpick on others liao.

Si Geena
04-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Bro Alkano,

Take it easy. Sometimes, you need a shift in perspective. Why not try and hang out with other friends? Go look-see look-see other girls in Geylang? Up to you to indulge if you want. Just look-see only. Why? So you at least remember you can find hot chicks anytime you want.

suteerak1099
04-06-2008, 03:00 PM
suteerak1099 learnt a few years only considered himself expert liao....self certified somemore...:eek: is it??? show me leh... where/when did i self proclaim that i'm thai language expert? all i say was, ppl offer me $ to teach, bt i declined. :cool:

unless u cant stand to be corrected, while your's is horrendous to begin with... yet have the cheek to correct others???

The Oracle
04-06-2008, 03:09 PM
i'm going to post something about this loser. this is my first time in real life to meet someone like pm72. others please beware of this person.

sometime back, while i'm in s'pore, mr. romxnce called me to meet up with him and another samster (pm72). we tcss about thailand...etc. this loser talk like "super big hole" about thailand (particularly hatyai & chiangrai) those bros who have met up with him will know what i mean. ;)

i already a bit buay tahan his attitude liao, but i keep quiet about it. he talk like he is so proud to be a friend of ah soon (okt in one of the farm in hty, who is also a s'porean, in hty long long time liao). i was thinking wtf, what is there to be proud of, not as if ah soon is mayor of hty or what. :rolleyes:

then come the part, i lagi buay tahan pm72. we chat about hty and we came across Bro Cyberxid & conman tv) but i'll skip tv's part. he mentioned that he know Bro Cyberxid, claimed that Bro Cyberxid is doing all the illegal & underground business in hty when the fact is that pm72 has never even meet with Bro Cyberxid before. he just know the name & simply make up the rest of the story. :eek: when i go back to hty, i told Bro Cyberxid this incident. Bro Cyberxid just told me to ignore this loser.

for someone who he never met before, this loser can cook up such a bullshit story, hard to imagine if you know him in actual person. :mad:

anything to say now? loser...

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 03:13 PM
hey loser, not only your thai is no good, your english is also fuck up. when did i say your thai is good? want to my posting again? i wonder wtf SAF is doing by hiring ppl like you or maybe you could not find a job outside with your pea brain. :rolleyes:

hehehe SAF hire me bcos im good ma. else i wont be looking after ur ass while u are sleeping in the nite right :)

hehhee lose what. hehehe the way u right it as if u are saying my thai is good ma also now u trying to said my english ah. is ok i know my english is bad.

u seems to be a language teacher hor. heheheh u so expert why dont u be a teacher hehehehe. dick head like u cannot tahan pple suan ah. lol dont suck norisan dick lei not very good lei. u wanna join in i also no problem hehehehe sucker like u love to suck cock kekekekeke.

pea brain or no pea brain it not up to u decide na. hehehe now u seems to claim urself a doctor hehehehe that can see whether a human have a pea brain or not.

seems that u know who im. is ok hehehee maybe i know u too. u dont step my tail i dont step urs. u get what i mean u wanna sucky norisan dick by all means. maybe u n norisan also sama sama just like a dickhead asking stupid question or post stupid question.

rapebill
04-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Bro Alkano,

the thai pple like to say "mai pen rai" (nevermind) all the time because it's their culture to take things easy. For us (or at least for me), it's not easy to take things easy.

An old bird advised me that whatever it is, do not make decisions for her. He said that sometimes it is better to keep quiet and do nothing than to say or do something that might turn out to be wrong and aggravate the situation.

Maybe what you should do is that if this relationship is very important to you, fly over to meet her. No need to say much. Just make love and things will get better from there.

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Bro Alkano,

Take it easy. Sometimes, you need a shift in perspective. Why not try and hang out with other friends? Go look-see look-see other girls in Geylang? Up to you to indulge if you want. Just look-see only. Why? So you at least remember you can find hot chicks anytime you want.

bro si geena better dont teach him go GL. at it is he already not thinking right liao later go GL get stuck there more headache ah.

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 03:49 PM
i wonder wtf SAF is doing by hiring ppl like you

hmm dont know u from penang thought u from sgp hheheheehe then cannot look after ur ass liao had to ask TUDM in butterworth to look after ur ass. :p

since u claim that u been going to thailand "Hatyai" for 7 to 8 yrs why dont u share with us ur exp about thai girls. just run thru ur old posting. instead of teaching me english n thai lang. no wonder u expert in thai lang since u go hatyai often to do work. OKT Job?? :p

ur ex terrak from WL or decent girl?? or is it a singer working in the pubs. what hiso blah blah i dont understand lei can share bo. i help norisan ask u hehehehe

like to know what happen how can get fark up by a girl in thailand??? http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/74214-shocking-revelations-decent-thai-singer-21.html#post2267956 i wanna learn from sifu like u with good english n thai langauge but really makes me wonder how u get play out since ur thai are so good. :D

dont worry we wont lecture u. good for u to share in this thread dont pai sei in this thread on what u said in another thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/74214-shocking-revelations-decent-thai-singer-21.html#post2268266

Noni Juice
04-06-2008, 04:28 PM
since u claim that u been going to thailand "Hatyai" for 7 to 8 yrs why dont u share with us ur exp about thai girls. just run thru ur old posting. instead of teaching me english n thai lang. no wonder u expert in thai lang since u go hatyai often to do work. OKT Job?? :p

Bro Norisan is right, this person is too free liao. A waste of tax-payer $$$. :rolleyes:

Noni Juice
04-06-2008, 04:32 PM
ur ex terrak from WL or decent girl?? or is it a singer working in the pubs. what hiso blah blah i dont understand lei can share bo.

His ex-tirak is your current gf, you don't know meh? ;) :D I supposed you did not know she ever "work" in hatyai before right? hehehe

Pardon me for speaking the truth.

Noni Juice
04-06-2008, 04:37 PM
well i not trying to tell my sad story to anyone. just in case pple use it to attack me heheheh.

Pot calling the kettle black...

dont worry we wont lecture u. good for u to share in this thread dont pai sei in this thread on what u said in another thread.

Why don't you share your story first huh?

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Bro Norisan is right, this person is too free liao. A waste of tax-payer $$$. :rolleyes:

hehehe ya too free liao ma else how to run thru posting :D how to waste tax payer money. hmm maybe norisan also same waste tax payer money by asking stupid dumb questions :)

another boot licker:rolleyes:

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Pot calling the kettle black...

Why don't you share your story first huh?

hehehe i already share my story b4 u just had to go find n read right :) no need to repost right :) what black u talking about hehehehe when i already admit it :)

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 04:48 PM
His ex-tirak is your current gf, you don't know meh? I supposed you did not know she ever "work" in hatyai before right? hehehe

Pardon me for speaking the truth.

is it? how u know she work in hatyai ah???? u seen her b4 or u know her in person :) dont drink too much noni juice ah later kanna cheated by pple :)

think u drink too much noni juice till u dreaming about it hehehehe wanna play insult lol go ahead u think i care. only buay gan person like u will attack other pple girl friend lol.

dont worry just remember if i kanna maybe ur wife or gf also like that LOL so dont laugh at the cow when the other cow also same :)

Noni Juice
04-06-2008, 04:55 PM
is it? how u know she work in hatyai ah???? u seen her b4 or u know her in person. dont drink too much noni juice ah later kanna cheated by pple.

think u drink too much noni juice till u dreaming about it hehehehe wanna play insult lol go ahead u think i care. only buay gan person like u will attack other pple girl friend lol.

dont worry just remember if i kanna maybe ur wife or gf also like that LOL so dont laugh at the cow when the other cow also same.

Is it so? well believe what you want, ok? :) Don't be like that ler, ur gf kena doesn't mean everybody else gf will kena also what rite? :rolleyes:

Why? cannot tahan ppl suan you is it? Let's us see who is really the buay ban person. :)

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 05:00 PM
:DzIs it so? well believe what you want, ok? :) Don't be like that ler, ur gf kena doesn't mean everybody else gf will kena also what rite?

Why? cannot tahan ppl suan you is it? Let's us see who is really the buay ban person. :)

lol well i maybe i have fark ur gf or wife liao then u lick my sperm liao n u ki siao hehehehe nvm mai

lol well is perfectly alright on what u wanna said so long u happy can liao. i dont insult pple wife or gf hehehe u do so can liao

anyway dont get cheated again ok maybe u get cheated b4 kor lian tai .

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/44981-hatyai-thailand-sawadee-newbies-203.html#post1750767

Noni Juice
04-06-2008, 05:02 PM
:Dz

lol well i maybe i have fark ur gf or wife liao then u lick my sperm liao n u ki siao hehehehe nvm mai :D

anyway dont get cheated again ok maybe u get cheated b4 kor lian tai .

LOL, maybe it is the other way round. hehehe, I don't lick pussy one not like you. :D Btw, how my sperm taste like? ;) you must have tasted it liao because you like to lick ur gf/wife pussy mah.

Noni Juice
04-06-2008, 05:08 PM
lol well is perfectly alright on what u wanna said so long u happy can liao. i dont insult pple wife or gf hehehe u do so can liao

Really? what is this posting? Remember, what goes around comes around. ;)

lol well i maybe i have fark ur gf or wife liao then u lick my sperm liao n u ki siao hehehehe nvm mai

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 05:09 PM
LOL, maybe it is the other way round. hehehe, I don't lick pussy one not like you. :D Btw, how my sperm taste like? ;) you must have tasted it liao because you like to lick ur gf/wife pussy mah.

lol hehehe y u copy cat ah. heheheeh drink liao wanna said the other way round hehehe

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Really? what is this posting? Remember, what goes around comes around. ;)

well hehehe i wanna learn from u ma. so long u like it then i dont mind playing with u. poor guy get cheated :D

Noni Juice
04-06-2008, 05:12 PM
lol hehehe y u copy cat ah. heheheeh drink liao wanna said the other way round hehehe

Or rather you are the one....hehehe lol :D

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Or rather you are the one....hehehe lol :D

hehhehe is ok think u really drink too much noni juice and also got cheated till ki siao. dont boot lick mr norisan hehehe unless u sucking his dick kekekeke

Noni Juice
04-06-2008, 05:15 PM
well hehehe i wanna learn from u ma. so long u like it then i dont mind playing with u. poor guy get cheated :D

The poor guy who get cheated is you, you don't know how many dicks ur gf/wife is riding while you're in s'pore. Go for a HIV test please, for your own sake, i know ur gf/wife like to do raw one. :eek: :D

Noni Juice
04-06-2008, 05:28 PM
i'm going to post something about this loser. this is my first time in real life to meet someone like pm72. others please beware of this person.

sometime back, while i'm in s'pore, mr. romxnce called me to meet up with him and another samster (pm72). we tcss about thailand...etc. this loser talk like "super big hole" about thailand (particularly hatyai & chiangrai) those bros who have met up with him will know what i mean. ;)

i already a bit buay tahan his attitude liao, but i keep quiet about it. he talk like he is so proud to be a friend of ah soon (okt in one of the farm in hty, who is also a s'porean, in hty long long time liao). i was thinking wtf, what is there to be proud of, not as if ah soon is mayor of hty or what. :rolleyes:

then come the part, i lagi buay tahan pm72. we chat about hty and we came across Bro Cyberxid & conman tv) but i'll skip tv's part. he mentioned that he know Bro Cyberxid, claimed that Bro Cyberxid is doing all the illegal & underground business in hty when the fact is that pm72 has never even meet with Bro Cyberxid before. he just know the name & simply make up the rest of the story. :eek: when i go back to hty, i told Bro Cyberxid this incident. Bro Cyberxid just told me to ignore this loser.

for someone who he never met before, this loser can cook up such a bullshit story, hard to imagine if you know him in actual person.

Hah, the truth is out, any input on this huh buay gan pm72? :rolleyes:

Alkano
04-06-2008, 06:13 PM
as a couple, both man n woman should be cracking their heads to solve the problem...

I wish i can but sadly it is not the case. :(

Alkano
04-06-2008, 06:18 PM
The thai pple like to say "mai pen rai" (nevermind) all the time because it's their culture to take things easy. For us (or at least for me), it's not easy to take things easy.

An old bird advised me that whatever it is, do not make decisions for her. He said that sometimes it is better to keep quiet and do nothing than to say or do something that might turn out to be wrong and aggravate the situation.

Maybe what you should do is that if this relationship is very important to you, fly over to meet her. No need to say much. Just make love and things will get better from there.

This is same attitude she has also, when things happened....she will say nevermind....
This relationship is very important to me but i can't force things to happen in my favour if they do not like ppl to make decision for them.
Anyway she is not a WL or FL, so it is not a make love thing to make things better.
Things happened for a reason, i may not know what happened.
Whatever it is, i do wish her the best if i never ever heard from her again.
Guys thanks for all the support.

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Hah, the truth is out, any input on this huh buay gan pm72? :rolleyes:

lol want the truth ah. :) mr romace gang are well know of playing out friend ass. what do u think :)

i dont need to said more about romance friends. pple in the forum also know. also i just got to know u have a another nick. noni juice is just a clone that u use to suan mr TV am i right? :)

well yes i know mr soon it all depend how a bro can take it. if he think i very hao lian or big hole go ahead n think cos bros who know me in sbf forum n meet me in real life will know what kind of person im. i dont need to care what u guys think.

as for mr cyber i did not tell ur friend that i know him. i only tell him that what pple tell me about cyber. maybe ur friend wanna wash his ear properly hehehehe i dont need to big hole or what there is nothing to big hole about. if i claim to know them do i get $$$ out of them.

lol well nvm it up to u think. knowing u n romance gang are link is good enough. most pple know about u guys who talk cock and especially play friend out can liao.

oh one of the bros who use to know u guys ask me to ignore u guys lol cos he think u all buay gan. so no need said more. whether the truth or not pple who know us will know who is talking cock.

as for ur friend said meet me b4 he said cannot tahan me. lol u think i like to meet him. if not bcos his good friend got problem wanna meet i also dont want to meet him. if wanna said play out ask ur good friend what he do to his own friend who help him b4 n then play their ass including me.

oh forget something. this show me what kind of person u are. ur friend said what u believe. listening one side story n start posting. lol dont get play out by ur friends na later kanna play backside by them u also dont know lei. lol most important were u there in the first place to listen what we said, if dont know dont use info that u do not know. want whole story about what we talk no problem. u can ask ur friend, romance and me come out n talk

ps pls use ur real nick to post n not using a clone and hide urself

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 07:34 PM
sometime back, while i'm in s'pore, mr. romxnce called me to meet up with him and another samster (pm72). we tcss about thailand...etc. this loser talk like "super big hole" about thailand (particularly hatyai & chiangrai) those bros who have met up with him will know what i mean.

lol can u recall how big hole i talk. pls let me know what i big hole about. i was telling my exp n where i go to romance. i wonder what hole i make big :rolleyes: those bro who know me will know whether i big hole or u big hole lol dont claim that u know me that well when u only meet me one time.

well romance was talking about tv and i told him so dont know why u said i proud to be ah soon friend, i know ah soon as a friend other then that nothing. he tell me about them n i relate this to romance. if u think i hao lian then so be it right? i cannot stop u from thinking that

i lagi buay tahan pm72. we chat about hty and we came across Bro Cyberxid & conman tv) he mentioned that he know Bro Cyberxid, claimed that Bro Cyberxid is doing all the illegal & underground business in hty when the fact is that pm72 has never even meet with Bro Cyberxid before. he just know the name & simply make up the rest of the story. :eek: when i go back to hty, i told Bro Cyberxid this incident. Bro Cyberxid just told me to ignore this loser.

i think u really need to wash ur ear. I did not said i know cyber. i told u n romance about ah soon know what they doing n i just tell u guys. lol by telling u guys i know him do i get money. use ur damn brain lar now i starting to think u are the one who have a pea brain not me

for someone who he never met before, this loser can cook up such a bullshit story, hard to imagine if you know him in actual person. :mad:

anything to say now? loser...

sure there something to said u guys come find me at about 3am in the morning telling me about kanna VD and spread to wife and talk cock about TV things. so i tell u what i know. u guys really amazed me, love to talk cock and sabo pple in virtual n real life.

pple who have known romance for few yrs also kanna play out by him then his friend is neither good from what i see.

oh another thing is u guys really live up to ur names as a gang for sabo friend n play friend out. since u guys wanna bring up romance things no problem i also no problem. pple who help him n got play out will know. i also came out talk to him 2 to 3 times when he have problem. even bro call me to help him when his wife run back to hatyai n work in andrew ktv. since cyber was helping him. i tell my bro is ok since he have a friend to help him already.

he was hunting high n low for his wife in h. city and could not find her in the shop. so i give call to a friend who know andrew ktv boss and manage to know she came back n work in the line again. also got to know his wife tell him. she owe boss alot of money cos she borrow. when i check no such thing happen. the boss did not loan her so much money. whether it true it not my call cos is up to him to decide. i just relate the message to my friend n to him.

so now who sabo who. the rest no need said more. want to said more i think i can list alot of things out about what he do to my friend n me.

pussyman72
04-06-2008, 08:14 PM
This is same attitude she has also, when things happened....she will say nevermind....
This relationship is very important to me but i can't force things to happen in my favour if they do not like ppl to make decision for them.
Anyway she is not a WL or FL, so it is not a make love thing to make things better.
Things happened for a reason, i may not know what happened.
Whatever it is, i do wish her the best if i never ever heard from her again.
Guys thanks for all the support.

Alkano wanna let u know. i know how u feel but sometime u just had to sit back n relax to see the real picture. worrying over things that is not within ur control doesnt help u much.

i may have suan u in someway to make u understand but this how i talk. i know whatever bros said to u. u wont listen or try to think but why dont keep urself cool down by not calling her n see how. if she already refuse to sms call or answer ur call, no matter what u do also no use.

as i said n rapbill said go up during the weekend n talk to her. as i have told u dont need to call n tell her u coming. just go up n go to her apt talk to her. there is reason behind not calling her. im not saying ur girl will run home but just to be sure.

if dont have or cannot find anything then so be it n try to talk her out. talking on the phone wont help much solving the problem best face to face talk it out.

the rest is up to u. that is the only last thing u can do to see whether u can turn the relationship back.

chokdee krup

Alkano
04-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Alkano wanna let u know. i know how u feel but sometime u just had to sit back n relax to see the real picture. worrying over things that is not within ur control doesnt help u much.

i may have suan u in someway to make u understand but this how i talk. i know whatever bros said to u. u wont listen or try to think but why dont keep urself cool down by not calling her n see how. if she already refuse to sms call or answer ur call, no matter what u do also no use.

the rest is up to u. that is the only last thing u can do to see whether u can turn the relationship back.

chokdee krup

No worries bro, no offence taken.
I will definitely sit back and see the whole picture calmly.
Worrying is a norm which i can't help it.
As for yours and bro Rapebill's advise, i will think about it.
But high chance i will not go over coz i think her mind is more or less set already. She is a very stubborn lady and when she does not want to talk, it is like talking to a wall...
This part i really hate.
I appreciate the advise, i really do...
Right now, i will leave it as it is.
Hoping the stars shine brightly in my favour...