PDA

View Full Version : Marrying A Thai ger

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

rapebill
19-03-2008, 03:48 PM
you know what, my wife tells me not to learn thai or at the very most, just learn very basic Thai. She threatened that if I do pick up Thai, she will leave me (just another of her numerous threats). The reason is if I do know Thai, I will know what's going in the family and all the bad things as well. Maybe her family is hiding some secrets from me but her stance is "ignorance is bliss".

What you guys think?

Alkano
19-03-2008, 04:46 PM
you know what, my wife tells me not to learn thai or at the very most, just learn very basic Thai. She threatened that if I do pick up Thai, she will leave me (just another of her numerous threats). The reason is if I do know Thai, I will know what's going in the family and all the bad things as well. Maybe her family is hiding some secrets from me but her stance is "ignorance is bliss".

What you guys think?

I think it is better to know, secrets or no secrets.
Just act blur lor :D

vmtech
19-03-2008, 06:30 PM

What you guys think?

you just answered your own questions.

Alkano
20-03-2008, 04:06 PM
What is thai gers perception or thought about casual sex or sex before marriage?
From what i know, most thai gers are pretty casual about sex.
Is this because of their ignorance or just bo chap?
Mine is pretty against sex before marriage.
Is this normal? or she is just acting "innocent"?
hope to hear some views.
Thks :D

FA-22 Raptor
20-03-2008, 05:30 PM
What is thai gers perception or thought about casual sex or sex before marriage?
From what i know, most thai gers are pretty casual about sex.
Is this because of their ignorance or just bo chap?

IMHO, I don't think that not only Thai gers are casual on it. Most gers in this time are. Generation now is liberal on sex then their previous generations.

It is not a bad thing if she does not want to have sex before marriage. It proves that she is not a "loose" woman and tends to sleep around. On the other hand, she might just want to avoid doing "it" with you cos she might be either "toying" with your feeling or is afraid of losing you after giving "it" to you as most guys would hit and run.

The only person who can judge what is the real scenario is, is yourself.

kang_kang
20-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi fellow SBF bro,

I'm planning to marry my tirak within this year.Now we are talking about all the marriage terms.etc the sin-sot,how many baht of gold.I would want to find out whether the handing over of this "gifts" for wedding is done on the day of the custom wedding or before?Because we intend to hold the custom wedding maybe 2 yrs later because i want to apply for a HDB flat first.Her parents were worried that our relationship turn sour before the custom wedding because if we sign in SG,she would be considered married under SG law.They want a Engagement Ceremony which includes handing over of the sin-sot(money only) as a show of my sincerity in marrying their daughter.When applying for HDB flat and PR for her,does the location of signing the marriage paper matters?As in if we sign in Thai,will we face problems when applying for HDB or PR for her?(we need to ROM first as I need to apply for her PR status before we can proceed to appply for flat)

What are the points to take note when applying PR for her?etc documents that needs to be translated.........Roughly how long does she have to wait before obtaining PR status?In between the waiting time can she still apply for LTSV pass?

Need to get all this sort out because I don't have friends that marry a Thai and I would be going over to her parent's place during Songkran for discussion in details of the whole wedding thing.

I appreciate any valuable advice from bros here as i really have no idea how to go about doing the necessary things.

Thanks

pussyman72
20-03-2008, 09:38 PM
well mate you can look into ICA website to apply her LTVP follow by the PR when she gets her LTVP.

Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) - Singapore (http://app.ica.gov.sg/index.asp)

u dont need to be married in thailand in order to apply for a flat. u can marry in SGP since this is ur plan. marrying in thailand there is a process to be follow unless u marry her but dont sign paper in thailand then is ok.

Yes during the wedding u present the sinsot and gold together. this from what i know. in thailand u dont need to sign paper to be legally married. Thai pple believe in custom married to show pple that their daughter are married. paper to them is not really important at all.

it up to u to discuss with ur in law how much they want and gold how many. just hold a ceremony. usual ceremony is 3 days. 1 day celebrate, next day actual and follow by another day of drinking :P so prepare money hehehe min drinks are about 30 to 50k baht could be more if her relative and friends alot havent include buy pig,cow n ask pple to cook.

Chook dee na krup

kang_kang
20-03-2008, 09:53 PM
well mate you can look into ICA website to apply her LTVP follow by the PR when she gets her LTVP.

Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) - Singapore (http://app.ica.gov.sg/index.asp)

u dont need to be married in thailand in order to apply for a flat. u can marry in SGP since this is ur plan. marrying in thailand there is a process to be follow unless u marry her but dont sign paper in thailand then is ok.

Yes during the wedding u present the sinsot and gold together. this from what i know. in thailand u dont need to sign paper to be legally married. Thai pple believe in custom married to show pple that their daughter are married. paper to them is not really important at all.

it up to u to discuss with ur in law how much they want and gold how many. just hold a ceremony. usual ceremony is 3 days. 1 day celebrate, next day actual and follow by another day of drinking :P so prepare money hehehe min drinks are about 30 to 50k baht could be more if her relative and friends alot havent include buy pig,cow n ask pple to cook.

Chook dee na krup

Thank you pm72 for the reply,do u mean i dun have to be sign paper in sing for applying HDB?I know that paper to them is nothing,first being told abt this when i went over to talk to her parents abt getting married.Second is double confirmed when i read thru the post.Now is they wan a simple ceremony(not actual)for engaging their daughter to me and they wan the sin-sot as a so called deposit that i would hold the custom wedding as planned 2 yrs later.This is becos firstly we are signing paper in SG(which make her protected under SG law right?)and she is 29 this year aldy.They dun wan their daughter to be so called hold back by me if things is not going to turn out right.

naemlo
20-03-2008, 10:23 PM
I'm planning to marry my tirak within this year.

Congrad to you. Aren't it nice/beautiful to have a loving couple who decides to tie the knot?? :D

Her parents were worried that our relationship turn sour before the custom wedding because if we sign in SG,she would be considered married under SG law. They want a Engagement Ceremony which includes handing over of the sin-sot(money only) as a show of my sincerity in marrying their daughter

What is the worrying part??? Cert of Marriage by SG is recognised in Thailand. Aren't it sincere enough?? So u meant money/sin sot makes them feel secure???:eek: Are they selling their daughter?? :D

When applying for HDB flat and PR for her,does the location of signing the marriage paper matters?

Nope, just get your marriage cert translates to english and endorses by the right authority will be considered legal.

What are the points to take note when applying PR for her?etc documents that needs to be translated.........Roughly how long does she have to wait before obtaining PR status?In between the waiting time can she still apply for LTSV pass?

Once u guys are married, LTSV shouldn't be a problem. As on doc, i dunno cos I never apply. My friend's wife got her PR in less than 3 mths.

Need to get all this sort out because I don't have friends that marry a Thai and I would be going over to her parent's place during Songkran for discussion in details of the whole wedding thing.

Get another person to go with u to help u "bargain" :D

pocketrocket
20-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Get another person to go with u to help u "bargain" :D

Are ya available then :p :D

pussyman72
20-03-2008, 10:27 PM
do u mean i dun have to be sign paper in sing for applying HDB?

Now is they wan a simple ceremony(not actual)for engaging their daughter to me and they wan the sin-sot as a so called deposit that i would hold the custom wedding as planned 2 yrs later.

of course u still need to rom in sgp else how u going to apply for a house. u dont need to sign in thailand but still u need to rom in sgp mah.

as for the wedding i suggest u do it now rather then 2 yrs later. what is the diff between now n 2yrs later if u going to give then sinsot now then might as well do it now and finish it once in for all. i not saying whether the parents will use the money but just in case now u do it u dont have to worry the sinsot gone when u decide to marry her custom in 2yr time.

Frankly to me makes no diff marrying my girl now then 2yrs later. :)

naemlo
20-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Now is they wan a simple ceremony(not actual)for engaging their daughter to me and they wan the sin-sot as a so called deposit that i would hold the custom wedding as planned 2 yrs later.This is becos firstly we are signing paper in SG(which make her protected under SG law right?)and she is 29 this year aldy.They dun wan their daughter to be so called hold back by me if things is not going to turn out right.

Why hold wedding 2 yrs later but yet sign paper now?? Since they want wedding dinner then hold a simple dinner in Thailand. Not expensive mah and save all your headache with the in law.

naemlo
20-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Are ya available then :p :D

I'm always available.... :D It is a blessing to see ppl getting marry happily.

pussyman72
20-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Nope, just get your marriage cert translates to english and endorses by the right authority will be considered legal.

lol bro better dont teach him to marry in thailand. at it is he already very lost marrying in sgp and apply flat liao. teach him how to marrying thailand need to do this n that he sure get lost :)

naemlo
20-03-2008, 10:34 PM
lol bro better dont teach him to marry in thailand. at it is he already very lost marrying in sgp and apply flat liao. teach him how to marrying thailand need to do this n that he sure get lost :)

It is up to him. I just passed by :D

kang_kang
20-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Getting married in SG i have no problem.

the problem now is i'm signing the paper in sing but doing all others in Thai.That's why need experience guys to guide me along.How do i actually go about doing it there?

pussyman72
21-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Getting married in SG i have no problem.

the problem now is i'm signing the paper in sing but doing all others in Thai.That's why need experience guys to guide me along.How do i actually go about doing it there?

aye kang kang what take u ah. i really lost lei i dont see what problem u have by marrying in sgp. u dont have any problem at all even u marry in sgp n then convert in thai n show in thailand.

so what is ur real problem......... it not whether expericence guys to guide u but u dont really know what u trying to said in the first place for pple to guard u. what me n naemlo have just said is already there. what else u need to know....... :confused:

kang_kang
21-03-2008, 01:38 AM
aye kang kang what take u ah. i really lost lei i dont see what problem u have by marrying in sgp. u dont have any problem at all even u marry in sgp n then convert in thai n show in thailand.

so what is ur real problem......... it not whether expericence guys to guide u but u dont really know what u trying to said in the first place for pple to guard u. what me n naemlo have just said is already there. what else u need to know....... :confused:

I am doing it in thai becos her family and friends would have problem coming singapore.Things in sing are not cheap either.........just wanna find out what must be done or watch out for when do in thai

pussyman72
21-03-2008, 01:49 AM
I am doing it in thai becos her family and friends would have problem coming singapore.Things in sing are not cheap either.........just wanna find out what must be done or watch out for when do in thai

aye mate then u do it in thailand lar u dont need to sign paper mah wah lau ....u catch no ball what we just said?

anyway diff family have diff requirements but standard sinsoot and gold is always there plus the normal 3 or 5 days wedding so i dont know what u have discuss with ur girl's family.

from what i see in ur posting u trying to ask about wedding celebration and not signing of paper.

think naemlo n me have tell u liao from the last few post. cheers

kang_kang
21-03-2008, 02:00 AM
thanks bro for the help...........so basically in thai is the sin sot and gold la?..........but signing of paper is stil necessary for me becos i need it for her PR application and applying of flat

vmtech
21-03-2008, 03:23 AM
of course u still need to rom in sgp else how u going to apply for a house. u dont need to sign in thailand but still u need to rom in sgp mah.

you dont need to ROM in SG if u already married legally in thai.
you just need your certified true copy stamped by the sg emb.
when u apply for HDB, bring along ur cert can liao. confirmed by the ROM personels.

cheers.

pussyman72
21-03-2008, 03:53 AM
you dont need to ROM in SG if u already married legally in thai.
you just need your certified true copy stamped by the sg emb.
when u apply for HDB, bring along ur cert can liao. confirmed by the ROM personels.

cheers.

lol bro i think the best dont tell him register in thailand he later confuse best get it done in sgp can liao

vmtech
21-03-2008, 04:02 AM
lol bro i think the best dont tell him register in thailand he later confuse best get it done in sgp can liao

if his wife can come by all means do so.
im just saying that with a thai cert (translated of cuz) it is AS GOOD AS a singapore issued cert. no need to wat endorse or do it all over again.

legally married in thailand = legally married in SG.
if need proof, your cert is proof. other den that u just need to go police station to tell them to update the relevent gov bodies on ur married status.

OceanEleven
21-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi fellow SBF bro,
I appreciate any valuable advice from bros here as i really have no idea how to go about doing the necessary things.
Thanks

Why don’t you do some searching on the internet for more info and focus on what you wanna ask/know instead of popping questions like bird droppings where no one can make head or tail out of it? So you want to get married and do it in BKK to cut some cost and wanna get an HDB flat? So what have you found out?

Go talk to your fiancée and ask her about what is expected from you from her family. We do not know her family background; maybe the family wants 500K sin sot and 20 baht gold or maybe 2 cows will settle it. Like many bro says, why plan to marry 2 years later and not now and go thru all the preparation again instead of once an for all. 2 x the effort and 2 x the money and the best part you rather let your in laws to keep the sin sot as deposit. Does it come with full capital return with interest? You seems to work on a budget so why keep the loose ends? So better to go find out what has to be done and do it once and for all for your in laws, spend the money, give them the face and let them broadcast to the whole world that their daughter is marrying you.

Why not register in ROM where the earliest and latest date you may solemnise your marriage is after expiration of 21 days and before expiration of 3 months respectively of notice given. You are unlikely to get the 21 days later date due to the amount of people getting married (that explains the divorce rate as well). Go ROM website and there is a wedding planner number where they can offer you a place, Solemniser etc you may consider organizing a small wedding reception if you are not gonna have a customary dinner in Singapore. Your fiancée need not to be in Singapore for this period and the both of you jolly well make use of the “window” period for the ROM to get your paperwork work out for the PR application. Once ROM completed, the very next day you may proceed to ICA to apply for PR. So go do your homework and stop asking questions here where answers are there for you to read and numbers for you to call.

PR application requires a great deal pf paperwork from you and your wife side. Go to ICA website and download the required forms and fill in accordingly and prepare the damned document, photocopies, photograph etc….Both need academic certs, letter of employment (CPF contribution and payslip for her) any many others documents. For wife, all documents in Thai must be translated to English and endorsed certified true copy by the relevant authorities. Translation to be done only by approved venues and this cost quite a bit of money while endorsement cost even more like 400 baht a page and yes is a page and not a set. Normally what I heard takes 3 to X amount of days for this unless you are willing to pay double for the expedited service. Be prepare for 3K baht or more on this part. Next I think the documents need to be certified in Singapore embassy as well so be prepared to pay again. Call them and ask for details. Finished all these, armed with ROM certs and WHALA, you are half way there ready for your PR application. How long before you will get your reply? As stated, 3 months is the minimum. There are cases with 2 months and some 6 months or more. Criteria of approval are subjective, factors might be considered are duration of marriage, education level, income level etc. If application is denied, please repeat the above again.
Now for your HDB love nest, how to go about it? Finish the above and go read on their website and call them. Well there is a “shortcut” though if you qualify, if you are above 35 yrs of age and going for a resale flat with wife having a social visit pass, then no PR is required. I hope I had cleared some air for you and best of luck for your showdown during Songkran. ;)

keet
21-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Best ROM in Sg lah save the trouble of extra translation. No point at all registering marriage in Thailand unless you planning to stay there permanently and if need be then you can translate from Sg to Thai later.
Bro OceanEleven already answered most of the questions.
For apply HDB you will need to produce ROM cert when you have the 1st appointment with them.
And yes all documents must be translated and certified by Thai Embassy in Spore, charges apply(used to be free).
PR is no guarantee, some even have children already and still applying. For me my wife got it after 2yrs and now if you are rejected you have to wait for a period of time before re-applying.
Btw.. where is your wife from?

kang_kang
21-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Thank you to all bros that answer my question.I have my reasons for all the unusual arrangement about the whole wedding.Actually I just want to find out what are the things to expect from the Thai side.As for how to apply for HDB and PR,I have already read their websites before posting here.Just wanna clear the my doubt of whether a Thai cert can be used here.

pocketrocket
21-03-2008, 11:17 PM
you dont need to ROM in SG if u already married legally in thai...

Best ROM in Sg lah save the trouble of extra translation. No point at all registering marriage in Thailand unless you planning to stay there permanently...

I agreed...If the plan is to stay in SIN, then forget about doing it in Thailand...Too much trouble later on :(

FL Lover
22-03-2008, 03:27 PM
Bro, if you are thinking of ROM here in sg and getting a PR for your thai wife.... u might as well do it in Thailand.

The marriage cert over there is recognised in sg provided you get all the documents ready. As for PR... depends.

Not anyone, cats or dogs can successfully get a PR. It really depends on your wife qualification, whether your wife is working in sg and her background if she had been in the blacklist.

For PR, you better keep a cross finger on that. Some as what other bros said had been trying for YEARS before they get it... lol

These are part and parcel of marrying foreigners... Cheap and Good does not so easy.

kang_kang
22-03-2008, 03:45 PM
I would like to thank all the bros for all the concerns and valuable feedback.......I do learn a new thing and is ROM in thai here also can use.As for the PR i know there is no confirmation of getting it.No choice have to try.

Alkano
25-03-2008, 08:49 AM
I still don't understand why thai gers like to keep quiet when "things" happened.
I was with my gf yesterday and we went shopping so same as usual, restrict to buy those u need not buy as u wish...
After that, went home...
She went slience....:confused:
I thought she was angry with me for not buying until i ask her again and again.
And finally she told me her grandmother is in hospital....
So i asked her why she keep quiet....haiz....i just don't understand...
She cried for almost 1 hour over the grandmother in the hospital...
haiz

Evilectus
25-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Thais generally don't want to disturb their friends and family with any bad news cos they 'greng jai'. If she tells you, she will make you worry.

rapebill
25-03-2008, 01:25 PM
haiz

so do you go to hospital with her to visit her grandmother?

Cyberspace Nerd
25-03-2008, 01:29 PM
I still don't understand why thai gers like to keep quiet when "things" happened.
I was with my gf yesterday and we went shopping so same as usual, restrict to buy those u need not buy as u wish...
After that, went home...
She went slience....:confused:
I thought she was angry with me for not buying until i ask her again and again.
And finally she told me her grandmother is in hospital....
So i asked her why she keep quiet....haiz....i just don't understand...
haiz

Did she stop crying after you gave her money for the "hospital bills"? :D

Alkano
25-03-2008, 03:48 PM
so do you go to hospital with her to visit her grandmother?

Nope, not at this moment.
If she need me to, she will let me know.

Alkano
25-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Did she stop crying after you gave her money for the "hospital bills"? :D

Nope, she didn't ask for anything.
She just want to be with her grandmother...

BeCkHaM_
25-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Sorry to hijack this thread and ask something,

Really need some more experienced Samsters here for help,

I plan to get a legal married status in Thailand before i can apply for citizenship for my child to get his citizenship in singapore.

But i am unable to check what are the documents required to get married there in Thailand.

I know a need an Affirmity that proves i am eligible for getting married but i dunno where to get it , plus i need to translate in Thai language for the approval by the Foreign Ministry in Thailand. Some say i need pay slip i not too sure need anot.

But i hope Samsters here can help , best those to have been there and done it can help me with a step by step guide coz i quite stopid sorry.

Thanks in advance ... :)

Urgent replay need cuz i need to get it done asap.

BeCkHaM_
25-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Few more things to add :

Do i need to stay in Thailand for 21 days or something before i can register for marriage like foreigners coming to SG need ?

And how long is the process to obtain this affidavits or Freedom of Marry (SG or Thailand)?
Translation need how long and bring to where to certify in Thailand ???

What do i need to get done in SG before i go thailand ???

Charges would be helpful too guys.

Cyberspace Nerd
25-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Nope, she didn't ask for anything.She just want to be with her grandmother...

That's why she cried for an hour.

If you auto give her the money for "hospital bills" she may stop crying immediately. :D

Alkano
25-03-2008, 05:37 PM
That's why she cried for an hour.

If you auto give her the money for "hospital bills" she may stop crying immediately. :D

Aiyo...
She was crying coz her grandmother is in the hospital and she is in S'pore.
She is very closed to her grandmother and her parents are divorced.
Anyway she got a flight out to bkk liao...

bkkguy
25-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Nope, she didn't ask for anything.
She just want to be with her grandmother...

So you expect her to open her mouth first ????

The least you can do is to give her some pocket money for travelling expenses back to her home.

Later she think you 'farang ki niow', mai mi num jai.

pussyman72
25-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Thais generally don't want to disturb their friends and family with any bad news cos they 'greng jai'. If she tells you, she will make you worry.

lol talk about greng jai heheheh really makes u headache :D

Alkano
25-03-2008, 09:04 PM

The least you can do is to give her some pocket money for travelling expenses back to her home.

I already gave her some $$ for the trip back lah.
Me no ki niow lah...
As for "mai mi num jai", i got no idea at all...:p

Alkano
25-03-2008, 09:06 PM

Pardon me brothers...
What is "greng jai"? :D
Why headache?

bkkguy
25-03-2008, 09:07 PM
I already gave her some $$ for the trip back lah.
Me no ki niow lah...
As for "mai mi num jai", i got no idea at all...:p

Good ! At least you bring up the face of s'poreons.;)

pussyman72
25-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Few more things to add :

Do i need to stay in Thailand for 21 days or something before i can register for marriage like foreigners coming to SG need ?

And how long is the process to obtain this affidavits or Freedom of Marry (SG or Thailand)?
Translation need how long and bring to where to certify in Thailand ???

What do i need to get done in SG before i go thailand ???

Charges would be helpful too guys.

from what i know min. u must stay 3 days before u can register in thailand. best person to tell u about this is VMtech :)

pussyman72
25-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Pardon me brothers...
Why headache?

u really dont know meh. hehehe it for u to find out kekekeke :p

Triple-X
25-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Pardon me brothers...

I think means mai hor li pai chor lang(hokkien translate) :D

Evilectus
26-03-2008, 12:10 PM

That's a gd one, bro. 555!!

Evilectus
26-03-2008, 12:11 PM

Now I'm suffering from permanent headache liao.

Evilectus
26-03-2008, 12:15 PM
I think means mai hor li pai chor lang(hokkien translate) :D

Wah bro, you really good translator leh. Can be Thai-Hokkein-Thai translator liao.

It also means to be considerate towards others (in English) or don't ka-chiao others (in Singlish).

Alkano
27-03-2008, 08:41 AM
Guys, hope to hear some views on this.
Is there any tell tales sign if the ger is lying?
Like loopholes or patterns etc...
It seem like most of the gers mentioned in this forum has a habit of lying.
But lie for what? is there a need to do that?
Relationship is meant to be open and honest with each other.
How do we build a good relationship with them?
Hope to hear some opinions.
Many thks in advance...

pussyman72
27-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Guys, hope to hear some views on this.
Is there any tell tales sign if the ger is lying?
Like loopholes or patterns etc...
It seem like most of the gers mentioned in this forum has a habit of lying.
But lie for what? is there a need to do that?
Relationship is meant to be open and honest with each other.
How do we build a good relationship with them?
Hope to hear some opinions.
Many thks in advance...

well mate gers lie can be white lie or really lying to cheat on u. about tell tail sign nobody will be able to tell u the sign, loopholes or patterns only u can see it urself whether what they said are true.

example giving u. if u call ur girl and ur girl said she is at home but it dont sound like she at home and it take forever for her to answer ur call and next thing u know she call u back or answer ur call in the toilet most of the time. It maybe she is at somewhere else but again u never know cos u are not there to see, u cannnot said she not at home.

another example is she told u at home and while talking to her, u hear somebody voice when ask. she said nobody ard but u are very sure u hear somebody in the background. else she just give excuse her friend come or said is her bro who come visiting her. whether it her bro nobody know. maybe u do a suprise visit may able to caught her in the act. that is pure luck if u able to catch her red handed.

white lie could be she really have problem but dont wanna trouble u or make u worry and they try to solve it themself.

so as u see above many things to talk about and it very hard for us to tell u when a girl is really lying or not. u can find a thread that another bro started about girls giving excuses.

Alkano
27-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Thks brothers for the valuable informations, appreciate it.

FA-22 Raptor
27-03-2008, 04:13 PM
So, unless you hear a man voice behind the phone say "darling/honey/sexy/ah~" or you see man items or cd used or unuse in her room etc then I think you should not think so much as its just your imagination.

Well said!

In all relationship, trust is esstential. Dun read too much. If you really sincrely love her, always trust her and give her the benefit of the doubt.

She might be in Thailand and we are in SG, she might also think that we are fugging around behind her back as well.

My gal make me call her on a nightly basis in the late evening to ensure her that I am not clubbing or anywhere else beside my own house.

Cyberspace Nerd
27-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Well said!

In all relationship, trust is esstential. Dun read too much. If you really sincrely love her, always trust her and give her the benefit of the doubt.

She might be in Thailand and we are in SG, she might also think that we are fugging around behind her back as well.

My gal make me call her on a nightly basis in the late evening to ensure her that I am not clubbing or anywhere else beside my own house.

call nightly also no use one lah.
I got one tirak in thailand. She can't control what I do. most probably know I fuck around also. as for what she does in thailand, i call her everyday at different time to check also no use. What if she really one time dont pick up your call and will u start imagining things and start to suspect her? this will only drive u mad.

pussyman72
27-03-2008, 04:52 PM
ah ya bros dont need to think so much who cheat who. if happen to catch her red handed or see it with ur own eyes then everything are clear.

Else no point saying checking, calling and letting him or her know.be frank when one wanna really "run home" they or we can find all excuse to said we are at home blah blah blah.

so as what norisan said it up to u to believe her and have faith on her. keep suspecting only make things worst in relationship and also if really cannot handle a long distance relationship or having a WL as a gf then better dont start. the only thing u will have is full of problem.

when quarrle will start saying u use to be with this men, use to work in this line blah blah blah. next thing u know she maybe really sucking ur money b4 she ask u go fark spider.

so bottom line do what u can do, think properly what u want from this kind of relationship, can u effort to feed the girl u wanna be with? can u really forget her past?

again also had to stress never never sweep everything under the carpet if u really see a problem. u are digging ur own grave.

as for money wise i dont think is a really a big problem if she really cheat u. yes money important but i have seen many bros who got involve and go blue black not really the money that hurt them badly is the time effort and most important they fall for the girl too deep that they cant get out of the pit. that is the worst thing a guy can get is by getting his feeling hurt very badly.

FA-22 Raptor
27-03-2008, 07:50 PM
call nightly also no use one lah.

She is just being sticky and insecure. :D

Alkano
28-03-2008, 08:39 AM
The diff from a thai ger and sin ger is quite fair bit maybe b'coz of their upbringing and culture etc.
But local gers is too demanding and arrogant.
I have seen my share of it and that is y i switch to foreign. :p

jackthh
28-03-2008, 10:52 AM
If you love yours tirak, just trust her in anywhere you can...

time can tell everything...

If you are serious then try to let her understand how serious you are about the relationship is... she will understand and make up her mind to stay with you or not...

My tirak stay with me for about 10 years already and we meet only 2 to 3 times a years in bkk when i up for my holiday..

lady is to love her and try let her know how much you love her and care about her, dont try to understand a lady cos there are lady ...

:):)

Evilectus
28-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Must have trust, and also common sense lah. If only have blind faith then one day sure mati. If don't trust, the relationship also mati. It must have a healthy mix of both.

Triple-X
28-03-2008, 07:05 PM
My tirak stay with me for about 10 years already and we meet only 2 to 3 times a years in bkk when i up for my holiday..

lady is to love her and try let her know how much you love her and care about her, dont try to understand a lady cos there are lady ...

Steady la bro,hats off to you.Meeting 2-3 times a year and still maintaining a relationship for 10 years?I'm curious,do u plan or already married her?Love to hear more on your story if u dont mind.:p

pussyman72
28-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Steady la bro,hats off to you.Meeting 2-3 times a year and still maintaining a relationship for 10 years?I'm curious,do u plan or already married her?Love to hear more on your story if u dont mind.:p

hehehe mine the most coming to 3 yrs with my present girl. maybe this or next yr marry and im planning to move up next year if everything went smoothly.

planning to stay in CNX. move far far away from our relative. hehehe i scare they come my house ask $$$ :p

devilboy1978(2)
28-03-2008, 08:16 PM
I'm not sure whether tis question has been asked...
If we wanna marry a thai gal who is working in SG wif a work permit,
do we need a lot of $ in our CPF?

pussyman72
28-03-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm not sure whether tis question has been asked...
If we wanna marry a thai gal who is working in SG wif a work permit,
do we need a lot of $ in our CPF?

best to check in mom website what kind of work permit pass she holding. so long she is working in the decent line then can check in mom website.

marrying a non singapore do not require any amount in ur cpf but when applying for ur girl to get a ltvp or a pr will require u to show ur income tax for the last 2 or 3 yrs. sorry cant remember that clearly but around there and a min cap of 2.5k but i recently hear a friend telling me now increase to 3.5k not sure is it true. think u can check in ica website.

devilboy1978(2)
28-03-2008, 10:49 PM
best to check in mom website what kind of work permit pass she holding. so long she is working in the decent line then can check in mom website.

marrying a non singapore do not require any amount in ur cpf but when applying for ur girl to get a ltvp or a pr will require u to show ur income tax for the last 2 or 3 yrs. sorry cant remember that clearly but around there and a min cap of 2.5k but i recently hear a friend telling me now increase to 3.5k not sure is it true. think u can check in ica website.

Hmm...Thanx for ur reply...
Btw,u kw d URL for MOM website?

GLHunter
28-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Hmm...Thanx for ur reply...
Btw,u kw d URL for MOM website?

Haha.. For a moment, i thought you are joking.. bro, its damn easy
finding the website using search engine. eg. Google (http://www.google.com)
wanna give it a try first, bro?

devilboy1978(2)
28-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Haha.. For a moment, i thought you are joking.. bro, its damn easy
finding the website using search engine. eg. Google (http://www.google.com)
wanna give it a try first, bro?

Found liao...Thanx..:)

pussyman72
28-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Found liao...Thanx..:)

aye u really think carefully liao ah

devilboy1978(2)
28-03-2008, 11:08 PM
aye u really think carefully liao ah

Most probably yes...

pussyman72
29-03-2008, 01:52 AM
I think work permit holder got different criteria when ROM or apply PR.

Waseh..... can anyone confirm that the min is 2.5k or 3.5k? scali next time say 4.5k..+++ like that hor PR like getting more peng

from what i know work permit holders cannot marry to a sgp person. need to ask for approval before they can register else the person who trying to get marry here without getting permission will be banned coming sgp.

can go www.ica.gov.sg and check on the apply visa n PR application there got write.

well our good gov only invite ah neh n china pple come here ma what we can do right :rolleyes:

Alkano
30-03-2008, 10:18 PM
What criteria must the thai ger fulfilled for eligibilty for pr or citizenship?
How about the guy's side? like pay, qualification etc...
Hope to hear some valuable comments.
Thks in advance.

pussyman72
31-03-2008, 12:37 AM
What criteria must the thai ger fulfilled for eligibilty for pr or citizenship?
How about the guy's side? like pay, qualification etc...
Hope to hear some valuable comments.
Thks in advance.

aye bro dont said i suan u hor. why u cannot go ICA website check ah. u expect pple to spoon feed u on this kind of information ah. everything is stated in the ICA website....... :mad:

Alkano
31-03-2008, 08:04 AM
aye bro dont said i suan u hor. why u cannot go ICA website check ah. u expect pple to spoon feed u on this kind of information ah. everything is stated in the ICA website....... :mad:

Thks for the advise, i already did that.
Just want to know if there are any other informations that u guys know and the website do not provide.
At this moment, i need all the informations i can get.
Sorry for the troubles.
Thks.

Alkano
01-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Do u guys often experience your ger telling u that u "changed"?
"Changed" as in, not like before...
For example, u used to called her twice a day and now only once a day.
And sometimes never...
Have u got that from your ger?
It seem that they are quite observant on this and tempermental as well.

devilboy1978(2)
01-04-2008, 10:21 PM
And sometimes never...

Yes..I experienced something quite similar..
I always sms her "goodnight..i love u"..
Once i missed d "i love u",she say i dun love her like before liao..
Its so funny..

rapebill
01-04-2008, 11:55 PM
And sometimes never...

haha oh yes. you got sick of calling your ger?

pussyman72
02-04-2008, 02:51 AM
No need to call everyday lar.... sometime must like fishing.... suddenly call alot... suddenly call a little.... else after a long time very boring one.

lol agree last time i use to call my dear alot. 1 day 4 to 5 times a day. 2 yrs plus relationship talk until nothing to talk.

call too many time she make noise said i keep calling but nothing to talk lol asking the same old shit.

now adays i start to do my own thing. dont really call her so often. morning just give her a morning call talk for awhile put down then maybe afternoon call else wait till evening then talk.

this few days better hehehehe i call morning then dont call till very late nite then call. she auto call me in the afternoon n evening during her free time to chat with me. nite time she call me instead i call her.

sometime they need some space if keep calling they also sian i also start to feel sian nothing to talk lol.

pussyman72
02-04-2008, 04:19 AM
Precisely~!!!

How r u? Eat already? Busy? Tired? I miss u! I love u! Unless otherwise....What else?????
Unless she can give you or you give her phonesex!!!

lol yup. so in case feel boring find new thai gf to talk to. maybe this time dont speak in english or other lang lol talk to new thai gf in thai and learn :p

then talk to ur dear in thai lol they will woo u speak thai liao n then got things to talk and if u said wrongly they teach u hehehe

u and ur actual dear will have some space at the same time u get to disturb other thai girls hehehehe after awhile u n ur dear will have something to talk again and dont feel boring at each other kekekekke

well i do that even till now. talk to my ex GL WL everyday, i dont call she keep calling me non stop. i mai call 1 weeks she keep calling till my phone burst ............. then when she finally receive my call she soo damn happy n keep talking non stop i dont even have chance to said lol.

on the other hand my dear will get less call from me n after awhile she very auto calling me in the morning wake me up and talk to me instead i call her first.

it a better apporach rather then keep talking talking till nothing then next thing we know is full of quarrle. me n my dear every 2 to 3 mth sure have big quarrle. worst was the last few weeks almost every day. so i leave some space for her n for myself also and now we are getting better not much conflict. ask too much she will nag nag nag so i back off n said ok lar u go do ur things na when free then call me. else i call u in the nite. bye bye she will auto call u after work or even during work. :)

theUnforgotten
02-04-2008, 07:27 AM
lol yup. so in case feel boring find new thai gf to talk to. maybe this time dont speak in english or other lang lol talk to new thai gf in thai and learn :p

then talk to ur dear in thai lol they will woo u speak thai liao n then got things to talk and if u said wrongly they teach u hehehe

u and ur actual dear will have some space at the same time u get to disturb other thai girls hehehehe after awhile u n ur dear will have something to talk again and dont feel boring at each other kekekekke

yes I think it is a good idea to give them space, sometimes when run out of topic to talk , but gauge yourself if she still interested to stay on the line just for the sake of hearing your voice. Then maybe her feelings for your is real.

Another thing about thai girls, those that do really like u , Seldom if ever tell u actually use mushy words : Miss u , Love u in their messages. But will show concern by asking u to eat , rest , or the state of your well being instead.

That's just my own experience, cos as they say in many packaging :USER experience may Vary

Keep up this good thread alive

Alkano
02-04-2008, 08:16 AM
It is amazing they can be like that.
Once i forgotten to add "I love you" in my sms to her, she sms back and say you lazy to say I love you anymore...
I was like "huh??"....:confused:
Think about it, it was quite funny....:D

pussyman72
02-04-2008, 01:34 PM
B]USER experience may Vary[/B]

Keep up this good thread alive

heheheh agree with u. not everyone will experience the same way and also even same way may not have the same result. :)

Cyberspace Nerd
02-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Another thing about thai girls, those that do really like u , Seldom if ever tell u actually use mushy words : Miss u , Love u in their messages. But will show concern by asking u to eat , rest , or the state of your well being instead.

Sorry but I have to say this is total rubbish.

I used to have a few cat 40 tirak all show concern by asking me to eat, rest bla bla.....all fake :rolleyes: Those who believe they are showing real concern should wake up.

pussyman72
04-04-2008, 01:44 AM
Sorry but I have to say this is total rubbish.

I used to have a few cat 40 tirak all show concern by asking me to eat, rest bla bla.....all fake :rolleyes: Those who believe they are showing real concern should wake up.

bro no lar dont said rubbish maybe he really kanna good one mah. maybe we kanna no good one that is why kanna this.

anyway whether they show real concern or not. they all will do the same lar. what u eat already? how are u? are u feeling ok blah blah blah all sama sama that doesnt mean anything saying that she love u or care about u.

anyway cannot talk on this kind of things here had to post in another thread that we been discussing about girl giving excuse. here talking about marrying a thai ger. :)

yinyang
04-04-2008, 09:28 AM
I've travel to quite a few asian region countries but mainly see Thai girls work in sg as FL or some night spot.
Do they work in other countries also cuz I never get to see them while having excursion overseas....Or your friend girl/wife/mistress happen to be a FL and you accidentally engage her for service?
HK -usually 1 month stints for tg FLs. As to your last question, you probably need to mouth to mouth resuscitation after your cardiac arrest:p;)

pussyman72
04-04-2008, 11:03 AM
you probably need to mouth to mouth resuscitation after your cardiac arrest:p;)

whahahhaa that is a good one. i love that LOL

theUnforgotten
04-04-2008, 01:14 PM
HK -usually 1 month stints for tg FLs. As to your last question, you probably need to mouth to mouth resuscitation after your cardiac arrest:p;)

Good one, :D

pussyman72
04-04-2008, 02:46 PM
HK? Got meh? open door...kaoz... my good friend tirak..aiyo... don't know should I continue to up or close door then don't know how to answer my friend.

china girl also all over the world also have pro. u said thai got bo lar. wah lau mai ask this kind of question here can bo.............. :rolleyes:aye bro this one talk about marrying thai girl lei not ask about wL work in which country lei

then ask urself if u see ur friend girl ur lj steam bo. if steam n ask ur heart want to fark her bo? hehehe ask deep inside urself u want to up ur good friend gf? ;)

pai sei i always talk this way. love to di siao siao n suan kekekekeke

yinyang
04-04-2008, 04:16 PM
HK? Got meh? I don't seem to find any website can see Thai workingin HK. I know HK mainly www.sex141 pp go try..
Since you asked, I tell you got. Personally know of 3/4 tgs who do, when not plying their trade in Spassos in Hyatt Erawan bkk (sometimes, Brix at Hyatt here). Customer segment more towards angmohs. Webbie or no webbie, FLs flourish:rolleyes:
china girl also all over the world also have pro. u said thai got bo lar. wah lau mai ask this kind of question
Yo, china invasion -plenty in cash rich Dubai too. :p

Better not digress from this thread, unless one's looking for love in wrong places:D

pussyman72
04-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Better not digress from this thread, unless one's looking for love in wrong places:D

lol many have look for love in wrong place including me also :P but most important eyes must open big big else later die also dont know what happen LOL :p

bro YY i feeling horny again lol maybe i go GL walk walk kekekeke

Triple-X
04-04-2008, 08:47 PM
don't know should I continue to up or close door then don't know how to answer my friend.

Steps to your above question
1)Close the door 1st...

2)Then up lor....

3)Then can dont let your friend see!

Just joking!!! :D

pussyman72
04-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Steps to your above question
1)Close the door 1st...

2)Then up lor....

3)Then can dont let your friend see!

Just joking!!! :D

then i think i see him no up liao lor. cos he all the while thinking of up his friend gf liao le.

on the other hand if the girl know him and still let him up then also nothing to said but again she also a WL if cannot choose customer then also LL had to service. so his good friend suay lor ..

norisan why u planning to find excuse to up ur friend gf ah?

pussyman72
05-04-2008, 01:40 AM
It is a tough question leh if you order a FL come knocking at your door happen to be your friend thai wife or gf..esp if she is really super chio.... tough...:(

aye bro pai sei had to suan u abit. u very funny lei i see most of ur posting in other thread and plus here asking very funny questions as if u dont know what to do lei.

u how old ah? :rolleyes:

if it ur friend gf. u still wanna do ah u no scare he dulan u ah? if u no scare or no care then go ahead do lar no need to ask ma. cos we cannot tell u what to do right?

to me. my team of cheongster will never screw other bros girl even if is not their gf why bcos they are playing it or on relationship with. it against our code. that is within my own bros i know. unless the bro give green light saying go ahead n play then we will else we wont do it. :cool:

pussyman72
05-04-2008, 05:10 AM
Okok i see... so there is some code of conduct in sbf

Do you still have another sg custom ceremony and dinner again?

I dont know about sbf code. i only know my teams code.

if ur money alot u can hold 3 dinner in 3 location also can. sgp bkk n her hometown if u want to :rolleyes:

OceanEleven
05-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Back to the topic marry a thai ger....
A lot of bro share about the wedding held in thailand... sinsoot etc....
What about when the Thai ger come over to sg?
Do you still have another sg custom ceremony and dinner again?

Seems that you have many things to think about. Think of what if you order “room service” and turn out to be your friend’s GF etc then to up or not to up etc so what is the possibility of this happening in the real world? Well, to avoid this happening and your desperate struggle, perhaps you can considering DIY in you room, a much better, safer and cheaper option I guess. :rolleyes:

As for wedding ceremony, it is more on your own ability rather than what are the usual procedures. If you think you can host a wedding dinner in Singapore 5 star hotel and fly her family members over here with air tickets, hotel included then why not? If cannot afford it then don’t talk so much then. You can also host in her home town for a 3 days celebration and invite the whole village, again if cannot afford, a simple dinner with close friends and relatives will do just fine. Well you might consider honeymooning in Mae Sai to see the cows. :cool:

pussyman72
05-04-2008, 05:42 PM
As for wedding ceremony, it is more on your own ability rather than what are the usual procedures.

Well you might consider honeymooning in Mae Sai to see the cows. :cool:

lol bro well said :) hehehe but bro ah mae sai now a day hard to see cows liao lei maybe ask him go over to Golden triangle n take boat to laos there can see grass, snake n cows lei maybe lucky can even see crocodie hehehehehe :D

yinyang
05-04-2008, 05:57 PM
..consider honeymooning in Mae Sai to see the cows.
..take boat to laos there can see grass, snake n cows lei maybe lucky can even see crocodie hehehehehe
How's eloping with her, border run to some of those casinos.. either make a killing (to help pay for big party) or.. lose own trousers? Maybe forced to pawn wifey? No offence, just some cheeky thinking outside the box:o:p

rapebill
05-04-2008, 10:33 PM
at least your wedding ceremony will be a 3-day thingy.
Mine is only half a day...

pussyman72
07-04-2008, 03:31 AM
at least your wedding ceremony will be a 3-day thingy.
Mine is only half a day...

half a day also good bro. at least u dont need to spend alot on the drinks n food lol

if 3 days it going to be costly.

mine i caculated about 250k baht including sinsot. i have about 300 relative to invite.......... lol die lol had to reserve at least 100k baht for food n drinks 3 days event. :rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
08-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Few days ago, my tirak told me 2 of her friends getting married to farang. I asked her how much sinsot the men paid. Told me one paid like 1million THB plus some gold and the other one about 100K.

Ask her how come such a big difference and the 2nd girl get only 100K. She told me because they love each other truly. So i said that means the one who get 1million is not true love? :D

so i asked her normally how much, she said up to you. :p

ParaParaSakura
08-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Let me share my story...

Long time ago, I met & fell in love with a Thai puying working in the night. I wanted to marry her then & she told me I had to build her a house buy a car & pay sinsot THB 2 million. The reason being she is in the prime of her life making good money so I need to give those things to her family to provide for them.
Somewhere in between saving the money, we drifted apart & broke up. We remained friends, kept up contact & meet up occasionally to 'relive old times'. Thru the years, I got married, had kids, got divorced. While she married a farang moved to US, divorced, went back LOS became someone's mistress, ended that & did some business back in her hometown which failed & went back to nightlife trade, working as mamasan.
5 years back she jokingly told me she is still waiting for me to marry her...when I asked how much sinsot this time round she said discount to 1 million, I said how come half price now? she said 1 million will do as her family now as she already bought them the house. I replied that I will wait a few years for her to "devalue' more b4 marrying her, this has been a private running joke between us since.
Recently, she told me she would marry me without any monetary conditions as long as I promised to take care of her.
Should I take the plunge after waiting all these years?

serembanmen
08-04-2008, 03:04 PM
half a day also good bro. at least u dont need to spend alot on the drinks n food lol

if 3 days it going to be costly.

mine i caculated about 250k baht including sinsot. i have about 300 relative to invite.......... lol die lol had to reserve at least 100k baht for food n drinks 3 days event. :rolleyes:

Mine is 1 million somemore divied into 15yrs installment payment muahahahah
I get marry in yrs 1993, by this yrs finish all the sinsot payment.

Thai_Traveller
08-04-2008, 06:00 PM

The way I see it bro, since you are able to stay on & off with her for all these years, don't you think it is better to remain this way? Just my 2 cents. :)

pussyman72
08-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Ask her how come such a big difference and the 2nd girl get only 100K. She told me because they love each other truly. So i said that means the one who get 1million is not true love? :D

well bro as one of my bro's thai wife said to me if the girl really love even a single cents they also can dont want :)

well maybe there will be another sad fark farang on the way soon :P 1M baht sinsot a hiso girl?

hehehe she said up to u later when see papa mama they may want more hehehe but on the other hand who knows she marry u without asking sinsot :D

pussyman72
08-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Mine is 1 million somemore divied into 15yrs installment payment muahahahah
I get marry in yrs 1993, by this yrs finish all the sinsot payment.

ok lar bro at least both of u been together so long liao lol it ok :) lol mine so call 250k baht lar. break down

100k sinsot
60k plus for 5 baht gold think should be more x liao now.
wedding party 3 days estimate about 80 to 90k
havent plus monks and renting of our thai wedding clothes, photo taking( anyway photo take cheap about 20k plus)

if wanna plus other that i have done so far lol do her mother house about 150k baht. bought 2 lands 110k baht plus now building our own house 600k baht lol so also 1m baht liao and 1 car whahahahaha knn wanna die liao lol:p cannot enjoy FL so often :D

pussyman72
08-04-2008, 08:37 PM

well bro u had to ask urself u wanna do it or not. dont forget that she does not come from a hiso family. she dont really command such a price for sinsoot.

2nd thing when with u, she said 2M baht sinsot then marry angmo liao she should have gotten her 2m baht liao Bro 2M baht can do a very very big house. yrs ago doing a house is cheaper then doing now. the remainding money if enough for them for a long long time.

then come back to u want 1M baht after she divorce. i dont understand what she mean providing her family a good living lor. i dont think her family 2M baht so fast finish unless they anyhow spend it.

now she willing to settle down with u without a single cent. why? i feel that she getting old and she is worry so better catch a boat n sit on it so that can have a better living lor.

so better think carefully.

Chokdee na krup

rapebill
08-04-2008, 10:27 PM

this "up to you" is the most dangerous phrase to me.

when she said this to me, it means that she will not be helping me to make the correct or the most appropriate decision, whatever the context is.
In the case of sinsoot, the ideal sum is obviously to be low as possible while still giving face to the daughter and her family.

Remember that whatever decision you make, you have to factor her somehow. And it is not easy to take into account so many things without her inputs. A joint decision is always best because in the event of a mistake, both parties get a share of the blame game.

now whenever she said "up to you" to me for major issues, I would get a bit agitated and ask her why she does not want to help me with the decision-making. I would refuse to make a decision unless I somehow get her inputs and reach a consensus.

kwanteen
08-04-2008, 11:04 PM
this "up to you" is the most dangerous phrase to me.

when she said this to me, it means that she will not be helping me to make the correct or the most appropriate decision, whatever the context is.
In the case of sinsoot, the ideal sum is obviously to be low as possible while still giving face to the daughter and her family.

Remember that whatever decision you make, you have to factor her somehow. And it is not easy to take into account so many things without her inputs. A joint decision is always best because in the event of a mistake, both parties get a share of the blame game.

now whenever she said "up to you" to me for major issues, I would get a bit agitated and ask her why she does not want to help me with the decision-making. I would refuse to make a decision unless I somehow get her inputs and reach a consensus.

when this famous phrase " up to you " is said, whatever decision u made will not be the ideal one cos they oredi have made one yet not disclosing it till u say yours first....:D

rapebill
18-04-2008, 01:53 PM
burnt at least 20k B during songkran. Was surprised that she wanted to make love at a relative's place (no door whatsoever, anyone could have walked in on us).

Lesson learnt during this trip: just pass all money in wallet to her for her to handle. She's a lot more nicer and accomodating when I passed my wallet to her and I have no money on myself.

FL Lover
18-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Let me share my story...

No if you asked me.

Reason 1 - You have been living without her for so long and treating her as friend, why do u need her now after she is left on the shelf? Its like buying the last piece of meat in the shelf when all the good ones are taken up.

Reason 2 - If she is true to you, she would have marry you without asking so much e.g 2 millon and later 1 millon so that her parents can live in comfort. Love is only between you and her, y do u need to pay up so much when she is in love with you sincerely unless she is aiming on the $$?

Reason 3 - Now she is old, she is looking for a safe port to land and you are the only port currently available for her. If there is a better and bigger port, would she still be asking you to marry her? i doubt seriously.

Reason 4 - She had mentioned a Term and Condition in order for you to mary her. What if you are unable to meet the T&C? Does that mean she will go back to her old trade? Loving someone is not like that leh. When I married my wife, she does not mentioned any T&C to me and she had been with me through the worse... This is called true love... not what your tirak had mentioned....

Common on... all the crap reasons that she had mentioned when she is young does not indicate that she is in love with you. More that she is interested in making $$.

Anyway its your life. Decide on what you want and hope for the best. Cant decide for you.:D

FL Lover
18-04-2008, 02:51 PM
burnt at least 20k B during songkran. Was surprised that she wanted to make love at a relative's place (no door whatsoever, anyone could have walked in on us).

Lesson learnt during this trip: just pass all money in wallet to her for her to handle. She's a lot more nicer and accomodating when I passed my wallet to her and I have no money on myself.

Bro, thais usually have a poor management of $$ when the $$ is not from their pocket... :D

I am sured that if you continue to handle over yor $$ to her to manage, it might end up as a disaster... Mai Forget.... Thais pple lived by the day. They spend whatever they have if the $$ does not come from them.

Anyway your tirak might be differ...

rapebill
18-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Bro, thais usually have a poor management of $$ when the $$ is not from their pocket... :D

I am sured that if you continue to handle over yor $$ to her to manage, it might end up as a disaster... Mai Forget.... Thais pple lived by the day. They spend whatever they have if the $$ does not come from them.

Anyway your tirak might be differ...

well, from I can gather and from her own admission that whatever she has extra, she would readily spend it on her extended family. I am ok with it if I can see the money goes into food or stuff for the family & children and not towards some other bfs/gigs

naemlo
18-04-2008, 04:05 PM

Paid love is always enjoyable. :rolleyes:

borom
18-04-2008, 05:53 PM
I got married, had kids, got divorced. While she married a farang moved to US, divorced, went back LOS became someone's mistress,........
Recently, she told me she would marry me without any monetary conditions as long as I promised to take care of her.

Assuming you are a Singaporean,and as a divorcee you will be well aware that the Singapore WOMEN’S CHARTER (CHAPTER 353) will means that you will have to pay maintainence to her at the very least if the marraige fails (even if she commits adultery and you are innocent)- and she will be given a share of your assets on divorce .
Unless you are non Singaporean, not domiciled in Singapore and have no assets in S'pore (even CPF is not protected from her)-she will come out the winner once you mary her.
What a fate for Singapore man!
:eek:

pussyman72
19-04-2008, 02:22 AM
Paid love is always enjoyable. :rolleyes:

bro i horny lei wanna go GL bo :P i got a lover there to sex lei :D

pussyman72
19-04-2008, 02:27 AM
well, from I can gather and from her own admission that whatever she has extra, she would readily spend it on her extended family. I am ok with it if I can see the money goes into food or stuff for the family & children and not towards some other bfs/gigs

bro i in no position to tell u off or whatever since u already marry her. so long u happy gum wan can liao but still just wanna said there will come a time u grow tired and feel that what u doing it only spoiling her by giving too much. just need to control someway.

well i do agree if spend on family like food n stuff is ok but to what extend if keep buying things also cannot right. she also had to care about u n her new family right. most important also not spending on other guys if so then i rather u said bye bye to her.

dont forget bro. she is not the only thai girl in thailand. still got young virgin pussy waiting to be marry off in the villiage. :D

i think she also not stupid lar if u leave her she also pain liao cos she going to suffer so had to weight the things u do bros. cheers

naemlo
19-04-2008, 10:02 AM
bro i horny lei wanna go GL bo :P i got a lover there to sex lei :D

U everydays also horny. :rolleyes:

pussyman72
19-04-2008, 04:03 PM
U everydays also horny. :rolleyes:

hehehe i let u take front row i take back row lar. i swee bo :p

naemlo
19-04-2008, 06:13 PM
hehehe i let u take front row i take back row lar. i swee bo :p

Mai, I prefer privacy :rolleyes:

havana
19-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Assuming you are a Singaporean,and as a divorcee you will be well aware that the Singapore WOMEN’S CHARTER (CHAPTER 353) will means that you will have to pay maintainence to her at the very least if the marraige fails (even if she commits adultery and you are innocent)- and she will be given a share of your assets on divorce .
Unless you are non Singaporean, not domiciled in Singapore and have no assets in S'pore (even CPF is not protected from her)-she will come out the winner once you mary her.
What a fate for Singapore man!
:eek:

Wah:eek: I dont think I want to marry Singaporean:rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
20-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Wah:eek: I dont think I want to marry Singaporean:rolleyes:

I am thinking of marrying a singaporean girl, but not in singapore , can or not? like that she not protected under women's charter. :D

borom
21-04-2008, 12:24 PM
I am thinking of marrying a singaporean girl, but not in singapore .......like that she not protected under women's charter. :D

Seems to me (a non lawyer) that the courts here have jurisdiction as long as either of the two parties have a personal connection (citizenship,residence,domicile) with Singapore

It thus appears that a person can get a divorce in the Family Court here if he or his spouse
•are a Singapore Citizen
•have lived in Singapore for at least three years
•are domiciled in Singapore.

I think we strayed off the Thai ger topic here and any Bro who want to continue this discusssion could perhaps bring it over to the
following thread which is more appropriate
Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/42477-sg-law-sex-related-isuue-some-most-asked-questions-forum.html

:D

Cyberspace Nerd
21-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Seems to me (a non lawyer) that the courts here have jurisdiction as long as either of the two parties have a personal connection (citizenship,residence,domicile) with Singapore

It thus appears that a person can get a divorce in the Family Court here if he or his spouse
•are a Singapore Citizen
•have lived in Singapore for at least three years
•are domiciled in Singapore.

Marriage not registered in singapore also can get divorced? I wonder how they are going to do the paper work when there is none in the first place. :confused:
If the above is true, then baby bonus or whatever also can claim?

goodpartner
24-04-2008, 01:57 AM
Is there a law in sg supercede whether you married overseas or not. Meaning as long as you are married in let say country X, if the girl file a divorce with you in sg, it will be under sg law?

Saw this question re-posted in the "Sg Law" thread; just wanna tcss about it so rather post here ;)

I ever ask a Sg lawyer about this question; whether can divorce in Sg if the marriage is registered overseas.

The casual reply was that if the marriage is less than 3 years, cannot divorce but must file for saperation first. Then after 3 years can divorce here. Unless there are violence or "special cases", divorce can still take place here before 3 years. :rolleyes: Thinking back, I did not clarify if what he said applies to ALL marriages (registered overseas or locally) - I think the 3 years thingy applies to local marriages too.

In any case, the fact that he said can divorce in Sg after three years (to my question) means that we CAN file for divorce in Sg even if marriage is registered overseas. Database is linked nowadays?

Too bad I didn't ask the important questions like whether the woman will still be protected under Sg's women's charter thingy say divorce after 3 years. I think this is what most bros are concerned about when marrying someone overseas, Thai or otherwise.

Logic tells me that within 3 years, the wife would have gotten at least a PR. Since PR enjoys most of the citizen's privileges (except voting and, imho, some other trivial things), it's LIKELY that they'll "enjoy" the women's charter protection too. Hopefully someone can confirm this with links to previous posts or something? This looks like an FAQ.

BTW, I also wanted to ask something here: One of my Thai tirak always asking me to marry her. As she used to be a WL here in Sg, I told her it's impossible because they oredi signed something that forbids it from happening and cannot come into Sg anyway. She then say can still register the marriage in Thailand and even suggested making babies there :eek:

I wanna confirm it's STILL not possible, relating to what I mentioned above that marriages, regardless or where it's registered, are still recognized internationally and I'll be breaking Sg's law if I attempt to do that. (Using this as an excuse now :p). But how true is this?

goodpartner
24-04-2008, 02:30 AM
what they oredi signed here?

Eh? I tot it's a well known fact that all WL signed something about cannot marry a Sg man if they want to work here? I read somewhere that this is our garhmen's insurance to prevent Sg men getting hooked by these WL during their tour of duty.

Let me guess... you are already married? Your tirak know and still want you to marry her?

Wah bro, dun even go there with such questions lah; dun forget there are VERY strong supporters of different views in this forum, wait me kanna zapped left and right ;) So I must declare first that I'm NOT suggesting that I will or even remotely thinking of marrying her :D

First of all, I not married and if the tirak know I married why would she still wanna me to marry her? :confused:

Second, I'm leading a pretty carefree life (in terms of female companionships); one of my goal is to have a GF in every major state/province in the world :cool: So getting tie down by anyone so soon is no-way. Period.

So I think I sort of answered your third question:
...you got how many tirak?

pussyman72
24-04-2008, 03:39 AM
Wah bro, dun even go there with such questions lah; dun forget there are VERY strong supporters of different views in this forum, wait me kanna zapped left and right ;) So I must declare first that I'm NOT suggesting that I will or even remotely thinking of marrying her :D

First of all, I not married and if the tirak know I married why would she still wanna me to marry her? :confused:

he always ask stupid question lei. or always love to ask stupid questions maybe is another friend of his using his id asking stupid questions :D

u never see most of the bros here dont reply to his stoopid questions ...

goodpartner
24-04-2008, 04:06 AM
Oh, this is something new to me; I had the impression that a "legal" WL is barred from marrying a Sg man for good; somehow she believes this is the case too :rolleyes:

Just that she's thinking of going around this "assumed" rule by suggesting that I can still marry her in Thai. Of course as a law abiding citizen (ahem), I reply saying that it'll be violating the agreement she had with our garhmen :D

*sigh* maybe need to let this tirak go liao... getting too sticky with all these requests. I think she still want to make babies with me EVEN if we cannot be legally married in Thailand or Sg :o

So have you achieve the every state 1 x gf? what is your winner rate?

So far covered a portion of Asia oni, still a long looong way to go!

Going by my own definition of tirak (e.g. can stay at her place when I visit), I got about 6 major PRC provinces covered, including HK, 3 in Thailand (BKK, Chiangmai, Maesai), 2 Malaysian (JB + KL), 1 in Batam, 1 Taipei, 1 in KyaingTong (Myanmar) and ofcoz 1 in Sg.

Trying hard to get Japan before I branch out of Asia...

I'm sure some bros will be curious how I maintain it? Well, that's a different topic to discuss; suffice to say that it's not always $$$ involved. Need to travel a lot (part of my work), lots of care & concern needed and basically know what SHE needs apart from $$$. Most are aware of my stand on non-commitment, but a few will grow to be sticky like this Thai one.

Okie, don't OT on this thread.
(Of coz, I may be boasting and lying with all the above. Just take it as entertainment :D)

goodpartner
24-04-2008, 04:10 AM
he always ask stupid question lei. or always love to ask stupid questions maybe is another friend of his using his id asking stupid questions :D

u never see most of the bros here dont reply to his stoopid questions ...

I see... so I'm the kind one lor; still "entertain" by replying his question so long :rolleyes:

Ya, I even know there are other bros who use different nicks to ask and reply his own questions too.
All kinds of bros here :cool:

icecum
24-04-2008, 05:04 AM
Bro can help one of my frd who it married a prc girl in 3yr ++ and he wanted to divorce with here can it be done? his wife it still under 1yr by 1yr LTSVP that girl with her for 3yrs plus liao not working at all my frd support her all the way but now my this frd found another girls who he really fall in love with her.... can he divorce with her wife and married another PRC girl? if he divorce will all his money go half to her wife? he 1st time married

pussyman72
24-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Bro can help one of my frd who it married a prc girl in 3yr ++ and he wanted to divorce with here can it be done? his wife it still under 1yr by 1yr LTSVP that girl with her for 3yrs plus liao not working at all my frd support her all the way but now my this frd found another girls who he really fall in love with her.... can he divorce with her wife and married another PRC girl? if he divorce will all his money go half to her wife? he 1st time married

wah he like this also can ah. ask him go think properly lar if no love marry for fark. do so many things liao now find new girl n then divorce present one. later get this new one liao few yr later again divorce ah :rolleyes: tell him keep her as mistress lor. after 2 yrs if really still want her then talk.

anyway if he really rom in sgp with his present one then he pray hard hard his wife dont file a claim on him.

goodpartner
24-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Bro can help one of my frd who it married a prc girl in 3yr ++ and he wanted to divorce with here can it be done? ....

can he divorce with her wife and married another PRC girl?

if he divorce will all his money go half to her wife?

If going by the women's charter, I think if the marriage is legal (whether in Sg or overseas), she will be protected... meaning IF she's nasty, she can get half of it... but again don't take me words for it as I'm only guessing.

I do see quite a number of similar questions sprouting out in various threads regarding foreign wife, etc. Maybe can start a new thread on All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" with a foriegn spouse. I'm sure will get more traction. These are all very valid concerns as we "globalize" ;)

Maybe ppl don't like to talk or share about about such unhappy things, unlike those "happy" threads like getting married.

icecum
24-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Thanks to all bro who help my frd out But again my that frd his wife it not a PR yet..... he is a (SG man) and she it a (PRC girl) the girl just a LTSVP he love her in the 1st place it the feeling but later on they after 3yr togethere things had been change, look like no more love, feeling & concern last last time before they are togethere liao..... now my frd keep going to ktv to drink after his 2nd gf went back to china liao

and his 2nd gf wanted to get married asap cause she not young liao she 30 if not wrong she it a divorce woman back in china..... my frd think that she it the right girl for her liao cause when last time he and his wife when dating togethere she don't so concern and caring after a yr been togethere then both get married..... and his this 2nd gf just with her a months plus she really concern him alot lor maybe you guys might said she going after his money or get married to get PR but my frd are not that rich at all and he unable to get a PR for her as well but that girl don't mind....

By the way my that frd have not told his 2nd gf that he's married.... what u guy/bro think should he tell his 2nd gf back in china tell her the true that his married?

Sorry alot of QQQ hope you guy can help my this poor sad frd, when i see him i also petty him lor....from the way he said and i saw her i can feel that my frd meet a gd girl and this girl it also real for him

rapebill
24-04-2008, 11:05 PM
In singapore we have 916gold and 999gold.

Which gold is more popular to thai pp?

Also when they say 1 baht gold, that is how much worth of gold in baht or sgd?

to thai pple, it's thai gold (965) that matters. Other types not so easily sellable, 555.

Mrxhub
25-04-2008, 12:07 AM
965? I never hear before. So is it suppose to be between 999 and 916 gold?
You buy gold before in thailand? is it suppose to be more expensive than buying in sg?

Gold is international Prices, Best buy 999 gold lah, got higher resale value....:D

Mrxhub
25-04-2008, 12:16 AM
By the way my that frd have not told his 2nd gf that he's married.... what u guy/bro think should he tell his 2nd gf back in china tell her the true that his married?

Sorry alot of QQQ hope you guy can help my this poor sad frd, when i see him i also petty him lor....from the way he said and i saw her i can feel that my frd meet a gd girl and this girl it also real for him

It better to inform her earlier than sorry, as time passes....LOVE will grow deeper, it not wise for yr frd to drag on....kindly ask yr frd who he like or love? As not all PRC are bad, once feeling is REAL, PRC will be true to their hubby....Just like me, I always inform my prc gfs in the early stage than keep it as secrets...they like straightforward guys....even till now, I got gf, but still I got many gfs like me....haha....:D

pussyman72
25-04-2008, 01:02 AM
3yr togethere things had been change, look like no more love, feeling & concern last last time before they are togethere liao.....

every man the same lar when gf or wife dont really show care they start to look for new one.

after yrs together sometime will have this kind of feeling then what had to find a new one to renew love meh not right. anyway i dont know ur friend problem with his wife. this is my view.

me n my girl also sama sama ma we start so loving now she do her thing i do my thing lol macham marry many yrs liao. i still care but i want more love lol so what i do i go find new one to make me happy lor but wont go to the extend to find a new wife unless something happen :p

goodpartner
25-04-2008, 01:14 AM

Can only speak from experience, which I've none in this particular situation. The closest I have is once when I tried to "test" one of my PRC tirak/gf by saying that I'm married and even get another PRC (in Sg) who was beside me then to act as my wife while talking to her (she was in china) on the phone. After that, she really believe me and from then on NEVER hear from her again.

Before that, she was quite sticky; always call me from China, say she miss me, ask when I go over to see her again, etc. etc. When I was with her, she also behave like it's NOT after my money; go shopping say save money lah, don't want my money when I give lah, etc.

Maybe she really like me, but once she (or perhaps most PRC) know that you're actually attached, and didn't inform her upfront until after she falls "in love" with you, then she'll also "bite the bullet" to let you go and move on with live...

In you friend's case, sounds like the same. So better ask him to play his cards well to avoid loosing her suddenly.

...they like straightforward guys....even till now, I got gf, but still I got many gfs like me....haha....:D

Bro, this is one of the good strategy I employ with PRC too; good one ;) Got as many PRC gf as me or not? :D

I'm also quoting this for our bro icecum; highlighting that PRC gals like to be straight forward with r/s.

Hey, this is a "Thai" thread, maybe we're OT too much liao.

rapebill
25-04-2008, 08:14 AM
965? I never hear before. So is it suppose to be between 999 and 916 gold?
You buy gold before in thailand? is it suppose to be more expensive than buying in sg?

thai gold is 965 if I am not mistaken.
no, buying thai gold in singapore is more expensive than buying it in thailand. About 30% more. You can go view at GM.

After I bought 916 and 999 gold for my wife, she said that if want to buy gold for her in future, to buy only thai gold for her as it can be more easily sold.

icecum
25-04-2008, 10:31 AM
On behalf of my frd thanks for helping up...... if there it a thread on marring a PRC ger i'm sure the thread will be very hot too.....

So i sould tell my frd to tell that 2nd gf that he marry right.... and the rest it up to that 2nd gf right.....

Evilectus
28-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Generally Thai gals are more conservative than their western counterparts. They won't say I lub u mak mak but will show it by their actions like put food on your plate during makan, buy cigarette for you when you are smoking the last stick...

Cyberspace Nerd
28-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Beside saying "I LOVE U".

What other words or ways or actions your Thai wife express her love for you?

I recently met my tirak and we went holiday in thailand. Due to some communication problems, we had argument and she scolded me and show me black face. I thought she had changed and don't like me anymore cos she was seldom angry lst time.

When i came back to singapore, I kept thinking about those unhappy times when she scolded me and had doubts about the relationship. then later she called me and apologised to me profusely that she scolded me. :D

goodpartner
28-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Beside saying "I LOVE U".

What other words or ways or actions your Thai wife express her love for you?

Depends on which part of "Thailand" she's from. she may also say "Hao Hard Su"... :D

pussyman72
28-04-2008, 08:54 PM
I kana one time before I told her I leave.. then change my clothes about to go then she tell me ok you go then don't come back.... walao... stuckup situation.... then i sit there heads down think a while act sad.. but actually thinking how to step down... then heng heng she comeover and tell me ok don't go so late already....take off your clothes... and its another fun night.

you all got such exp? or how you react?

lol then u become her salve forever. I never do that when i qaurrel with my girl till very jia lak. i just pack up n walk out of the room and move into a hotel.

she call me and come find me. :D

pussyman72
28-04-2008, 10:50 PM
if she never call or find u how?

then find new one lar still talk so much for fark. :rolleyes: thailand only 1 girl meh. if she really wants to be with u then she will call unless otherwise :)

theUnforgotten
28-04-2008, 11:05 PM
then find new one lar still talk so much for fark. :rolleyes: thailand only 1 girl meh. if she really wants to be with u then she will call unless otherwise :)

Good one bro! 555:) Seriously TG can be tempermental too.

Afterall this is thailand , not scared find another woman

rapebill
28-04-2008, 11:55 PM
thai pple usually quite reserved and for them to show temper, either one did something very wrong or it's the culmination of several small wrongs or that one is simply hot-tempered. My wife actually listed out whatever wrongs that I had committed. For example it is a BIG taboo to climb onto the head of the bed ie where you put your pillow, your leg/foot should never go there. This wrong is strong enough to blow her up.

My wife is actually quite hot-tempered or at least with me only. She actually hit me hard sometimes when we quarrel. Of course, I did not retaliate no matter what because I so much more big sized than her. She may be very angry but if I talk to her softly and if she later still sleep with me, it means that the quarrel is almost over. Just initiate making love at the appropriate moment and then forget everything bad that had happened. If she avoid sleeping with me (it happened once albeit for a short time), it will mean that things have gone to the extreme serious end.

Also, you have to show that you love her by not saying "I love you" but by actions (which can be very difficult) such as trusting her (to be faithful to you) and unfortunately includes taking care of her family. Making love to her is not considered. Giving her money to spend is though. LOL

naemlo
28-04-2008, 11:57 PM
lol then u become her salve forever. I never do that when i qaurrel with my girl till very jia lak. i just pack up n walk out of the room and move into a hotel.

she call me and come find me. :D

This very familiar. Mine a bit different from yours.... Once upon a time, long long ago, I brought my regular f prc ger to Thailand to extend visa. Out of the suddenly in the middle of the night time, she kept on nagging and arguing, I was silent all the way. Suddenly I damn hot n buey tahan, packed my bag n left the hotel. Called me when I was in a taxi to another hotel, she apologised n all sort of craps. I boh hiew her n stayed in another hotel for a night. The next day, I went back n she treated me nicer. :D

naemlo
29-04-2008, 12:01 AM
thailand only 1 girl meh.

Pii, hmmm when can u intro a tirak to me.

pussyman72
29-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Pii, hmmm when can u intro a tirak to me.

mai lar u got so many liao lol those i keep for myself lei :p

yinyang
30-04-2008, 01:05 PM
..if she really wants to be with u then she will call unless otherwise
..if she never call or find u how?
On that scenario, on your concerns if she no call back or find you -excuse my saying, then it's either your insecurity or your r/s is on wrong footing (in 1st place).

pussyman72
30-04-2008, 01:46 PM
On that scenario, on your concerns if she no call back or find you -excuse my saying, then it's either your insecurity or your r/s is on wrong footing (in 1st place).

well do agree with u on this bro. but also depend on the person char and also how much the person willing to put into the relationship as what u said r/s maybe on wong footing.

of cos if there is a quarrle, we should actually sit down and talk or what n not just leave the way i said but i cannot tell pple this should be the best way to do.

but i always feel that, there comes a time u need to just stop the thing n move away n give sometime to each other then begging her to come back. if keep doing that once it reach a point u will get sick n tired.

i only can share that with the bros here. now adays whenever i quarrle with my girl. we will both back off n leave some space to each other. once after cool down then we start talking it either she call me or i call her.

yinyang
30-04-2008, 01:52 PM
.of cos if there is a quarrle, we should actually sit down and talk or what n not just leave the way i said but i cannot tell pple this should be the best way to do...i only can share that with the bros here. now adays whenever i quarrle with my girl. we will both back off n leave some space to each other. once after cool down then we start talking it either she call me or i call her.
Sure, communication is key. No offence, my earlier comment was only just for that (u-turn) scenario. :p

vmtech
30-04-2008, 02:26 PM
wow lol this thread never dies huh :P

pussyman72
30-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Sure, communication is key. No offence, my earlier comment was only just for that (u-turn) scenario. :p

lol i know lar hehehehe actually no need to said until so detail. it all depends on the couple how to handle it. im sure we all not kids liao so no need to teach pple how to handle relationship. :p just comment to somes who always asking young relationships :D

pussyman72
30-04-2008, 10:12 PM
wow lol this thread never dies huh :P

bro come post lei very long no see u post lol

vmtech
02-05-2008, 01:32 PM
bro come post lei very long no see u post lol

nothing to post ma, haha. this thread about marrying thai girl, my wifey is Burmese living in thai, like abit applicable yet not so. haha

Nowadays busy la, working and apply for her visa sh**

norice
03-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Vmtech,

Good luck! It took my friends approximately 10 months to get fiance visa to USA. Even though their girlfriends had legitimate jobs, due to Sept. 11 situation, they had difficult time getting fiance visa. They even had to hire a lawyer for $3,000.

How and where did you meet your wife? My friends met their girlfriends from hotel and MBK. I hope, when I retire in Bangkok, I can meet an attracitve girl from California WOW, since I workout 5 days a week. Whenever I workout in California WOW, I only see very young or old ladies workingout, not the age group I want to meet!

vmtech
03-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Vmtech,

How and where did you meet your wife? My friends met their girlfriends from hotel and MBK. I hope, when I retire in Bangkok, I can meet an attracitve girl from California WOW, since I workout 5 days a week. Whenever I workout in California WOW, I only see very young or old ladies workingout, not the age group I want to meet!

How does the MRT sound? :P Throw in a lost traveller and a helpful stranger haha

norice
03-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Vmtech,

Congratulation, MRT is a safe place to meet a nice girl!

Norikasan,

This is an excellent post to dream and fantasize, how we're going to indulge in perspective longterm relationship with an attractive, intelligent and humble Thai girl!

pussyman72
03-05-2008, 08:54 PM
n learn how to throw money to feed rich girl or well educated girls :p

tigershark75
08-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Just wanna share this funny incident. Was in Zouk with a friend during early March, my friend manage to chat up 3 Thai gals. During conversation, (they speak English), understand that they are here for tour. 1st thought that came into our mind was, must be some WL being 'bao' by customers to accompany them here. Anyway, 1 of them quite pretty and my friend manage to get her Thai no. Wanted to send them back when party ends, (my friend show this 'kind' gesture cause he wants to show the girl he owns a BMW 325Ci, thought is will increase his chances of getting her) but they decline...

Anyway, don't know what when on between my friend and the pretty Thai gal, but during a 3 days trip to Bangkok in April, she came to pick us up in the airport with a BMW 745Li... The most scary part was, we went to RCA on Saturday, and when we finish, the TG brought us to a place to eat supper (seafood, around 10min drive from RCA), coincidently, her brother, (don't know biological or not, dare not ask) was also there and he drive a Orange color Lambor Gallardo:eek:!!! The gap between the poor and the rich is real huge...

If get this type of family background girl as wife, sure got no problem:D Now my friend still trying hard... I sincerely hope he can get her so I can have more excuse to go Thailand...

ifarkalot
09-05-2008, 10:22 AM
nothing to post ma, haha. this thread about marrying thai girl, my wifey is Burmese living in thai, like abit applicable yet not so.

brother vmtech ur wife is real burmese or is thai yaa which have burmese id

Charmaine
09-05-2008, 11:35 AM
From what I've noticed (based on my very limited experiences with a Thai female; this is by no means an attempt to stereotype but more of a modest insight into how cultures could seem the same but so different in a subtle way):-

- Thai females are generally more conservative than their Singaporean counterparts. WLs not withstanding (where they are inclined to throw phrases like "tirak" and "Darling" around like confetti), the average Thai female is less inclined to be verbally expressive. "I miss you", "I love you" and "I really like you" is idle talk and they would rather prove it (or have you prove it to them) in action in showing their affection. It works the other way too - if you say too much of this to them it becomes meaningless.

- Thai females can unbelievably accommodating and this trait often leads to the wrong kind of assumption. Singaporean men are used to cowering in shame in the face of a golden pussy (in the shape of a Singapore woman) and they just aren't accustomed to a girl treating them nicely ("just because they're like that" doesn't register as a legitimate reason). This can quickly degenerate into awkward sexual feelings or even love.

- Thai females love their families and have (to Singaporeans anyway) a seemingly uneasy relationship with their sisters. They love their sisters. They can be living under the same roof with their sister 24/7 but you'll be surprised at the endless number of topics they're still able to talk about after only a few minutes separated from each other. They'll call each other incessantly to find out their whereabouts and proceed to spend an hour over the phone discussing about what happened 10 minutes earlier. This is all too strange to the average Singapore man, who would avoid eye contact with their siblings whenever possible to minimize verbal (or physical) confrontation, especially if they stay in the same home.

pussyman72
12-05-2008, 01:58 AM
If get this type of family background girl as wife, sure got no problem:D Now my friend still trying hard... I sincerely hope he can get her so I can have more excuse to go Thailand...

hehehee tell ur friend be prepare to give sinsoot million of bahts. wealthy pple want face n it not just 10k sgd so ez settle :D unless ur friend come from rich family else can see cannot get :p

vmtech
12-05-2008, 02:18 AM
brother vmtech ur wife is real burmese or is thai yaa which have burmese id

tai-yai with burmese pp/id
Shan

Mr.romantic
12-05-2008, 03:02 AM
Hi all,

Just happened to tink of this topic after having drinking session with a few samsters a few days back:

I had heard stories whereby Thai gers(whether WL or Non WL) tend to lagai (cheat on hubby)when their hubby not ard. This is especially when we are in Sg & they are at their hometown....I heard stories whereby the gal can even fall in love with a contractor who is there to repair their houses at the hometown.

From my point of view,I guess chances of WL lagai is higher than those non WL...But all in all it depends on the gal's character....To me, even Sg gals tend to lagai as I had been personally involved with a Sg married woman before (Non WL) & she had lagai once even before me. She had even told her husband about me... I had even bonked her twice at Hotel81

I was having a drinking session at one time with a samster with 3 thai gers & they are all non WL...All 3 tend to lagai also....

Waiting for more comments to flow in & I know some will start to flame me...But its fine with me...

:)

hahahaha bloody classic thread started by the legend. now retired from cheonging Hatyai i guess? :D

pussyman72
12-05-2008, 04:54 AM
after give million baht sinsoot also must think how to get all the grand wedding done up.:(

no need to think so far lar. if can get million bahts then said ba... even u 1 mth earn 6k how long u can save million bahts to marry a thai rich girl. :rolleyes:

when i said million baht not small amount hor. im saying 10 million n above lei. the woman so wealthy lei got bm 7 series and bro drive a few hunder k car. mean the family not simple lor

even the girl family ask 5M baht that is 220k sgd can affort bo???

pussyman72
12-05-2008, 06:16 AM
Like that I think its best to make her preggy first maybe can get 99% discount in sinsoot. :p + on top of that maybe the rich family give you 5M baht instead.:cool:

u think making girl preggy mean can get what u want ah lol. we in the 21st century lei not 20 century lei :rolleyes:

tigershark75
12-05-2008, 12:25 PM
no need to think so far lar. if can get million bahts then said ba... even u 1 mth earn 6k how long u can save million bahts to marry a thai rich girl. :rolleyes:

when i said million baht not small amount hor. im saying 10 million n above lei. the woman so wealthy lei got bm 7 series and bro drive a few hunder k car. mean the family not simple lor

even the girl family ask 5M baht that is 220k sgd can affort bo???

Hi all,

Thanks for the concern and 'warning'.

Anyway, too fast to conclude now, my friend has yet to sleep with the Thai girl :o but if really come to a stage of marriage, I believe he can afford anything within SGD 150K. Anything more than that, family's help as investment:D will be needed. His parent was just paid SGD4.8mil for their en block house which is in Telok Kurau Lor N... Lucky chap... Am now planned for our next trip this Friday to next Tuesday...

Regards,

tigershark75
12-05-2008, 01:09 PM
I

If one pay 220K sgd can inherit her 1M sgd haha one might consider sell everything and take the gamble. :D

Like that I think its best to make her preggy first maybe can get 99% discount in sinsoot. :p + on top of that maybe the rich family give you 5M baht instead.:cool:

99% Discount plus 5million bahts? Will definately inform my friend about this great idea!:D

Regards,

naemlo
12-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Lucky chap... Am now planned for our next trip this Friday to next Tuesday...

Lucky chap.... how I wish I'm born to fool around with flashy cars n hot babes. :D :rolleyes:

vmtech
13-05-2008, 11:15 AM
I notice they like BM over Merc?:confused:

If one pay 220K sgd can inherit her 1M sgd haha one might consider sell everything and take the gamble.

Like that I think its best to make her preggy first maybe can get 99% discount in sinsoot. on top of that maybe the rich family give you 5M baht instead.:cool:

haha if u think that way, dont be surprised you really do get a discounted boat ride along mekong river *minus the boat*

Is it true that some hometown in thailand got no mobile network:

possible. prolly out stretched into the hills area where networks connections are weak maybe?
If u ever took a bus from bkk to maesai, u wil notice somewhere along the road, there wont be any gsm network

Cyberspace Nerd
13-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Is it true that some hometown in thailand got no mobile network?:confused:

why do you think it's not true? thailand is a big country. network coverage will be poor or non existent especially at those "countryside".

OceanEleven
13-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Vmtech,
Whenever I workout in California WOW, I only see very young or old ladies workingout, not the age group I want to meet!

Where you workout? In Siam Paragon one? :D

ifarkalot
17-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Shan

stayin in mae sai ??

Btw any idea on how to make the green color thai id ??? which r able to stay in thailand ??

bro vmtech can speak pasah tai yai ???

ekemono
17-05-2008, 10:11 AM
My buddy has a rep office in Bangkok and he always persuade me to join him for the trip there, citing that the gals at joints are very pretty.
He also ask me to consider finding a village gal as wife. Said that the "decent" Thai gals are way better than SG gals.

I dun know. in fact i dun know a shit about Thailand

ENCHANTER
17-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Thai gals are one of the most gentle gals in asia, but it already good to check on their background if you interest by visiting their home...sawadeekup...

rakthai
17-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Thai gals are one of the most gentle gals in asia, but it already good to check on their background if you interest by visiting their home...sawadeekup...

na disagree. they look gentle hehehee when together long time all the same.

looking at their background does mean anything bro. the girl maybe poor but really a good girl or maybe a bad girl.

if get a rich girl also good but lei whether we can affort to give sinsoot is another big problem :(

goodpartner
17-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Shan

Bro, I got a tai-yai tirak too... ;)

This one very siong to maintain the relationship. She is legally not permitted to travel out of maesai unless paying large sum of money to get a 30-day visa waiting forever at Yangon.

Even if she sneak out illegally to BKK or elsewhere to tour with me around Thailand, kanna caught also pay large sum of under-table money to bill out. Not to mention the journey and lodging problem following her to her hometown in Kyiang Tong; must stay in hotel and no phone network.

Finally now they are buying a house in maesai and I heard got some kind of Thai ID but limited edition one. The whole life is like aimming to get a Thai citizen/id likedat. Damn poor thing. They pride themselves as NON-Burmese yet not accepted by Thai garmen. Not here nor there.

You really did married a tai-yai? Got face problems like the above or got different type of tai-yai? Next time going up to the shan state (Kyiang Tong?) maybe can go together... haha. Very exciting journey, been there twice and once I go all the way up to Meng Lah (border of China).

vmtech
18-05-2008, 01:24 AM
Bro, I got a tai-yai tirak too... ;)

This one very siong to maintain the relationship. She is legally not permitted to travel out of maesai unless paying large sum of money to get a 30-day visa waiting forever at Yangon.

Even if she sneak out illegally to BKK or elsewhere to tour with me around Thailand, kanna caught also pay large sum of under-table money to bill out. Not to mention the journey and lodging problem following her to her hometown in Kyiang Tong; must stay in hotel and no phone network.

You really did married a tai-yai? Got face problems like the above or got different type of tai-yai? Next time going up to the shan state (Kyiang Tong?) maybe can go together... haha. Very exciting journey, been there twice and once I go all the way up to Meng Lah (border of China).

Hi bro, yes we're talking about the same kind of tai-yai. My wife's from Kyiangtong too. Harry's Guesthouse's Nang Sengtip's a pretty good friend of mine . Problems are definate, and all you have to do is 2 things: either u avoid, or u overcome. Hard to maintain, not really bah, but requires alot of understanding on both parties. Me and my wife known each other 5 years liao, haha, if i were to keep the calling cards everytime i bought them, i think stack up taller den me already.

My wife holds a international Myanmar passport and yes, it costed a bomb and alot of time doing it. Only with such a passport, can i marry her legally in thailand, and also get her a student visa to let her stay legally in Bangkok, to ease our travel troubles.

So far, been up there duno how many million times liao, alot of great memories heehee but also havent gone up for almost a year since my wife able to stay in bangkok long term.

as for visa, if your wife's above 25 den easier la, if not it's all money.

pussyman72
18-05-2008, 10:31 PM
When your thai wife go holiday for 1 week, will she call you to inform you?:confused:

y u do double post :confused: u scare nobody answer ur question ah :rolleyes:

pussyman72
18-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Bro I salute you. :o

How many kids you have?

why u so concern pple got how many kids???? pple got how many kids also not ur problem right? if u want u can make ur own there too :D

vmtech
18-05-2008, 11:02 PM
When your thai wife go holiday for 1 week, will she call you to inform you?:confused:

step out apartment nia will inform liao, if holiday will ask permission lor, why leh?

no kids yet la, mai so fast.

goodpartner
18-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi bro, yes we're talking about the same kind of tai-yai.

So it's "Hao Hard Su" for "I love You"! :D

Communication must also be a challenge too, even if u know thai. Back in home town they'll speak in tai-yai or whatever local dialect. Lucky mine speaks some mandarin.

I've ever asked in the forum about such "race" but did not get as close as someone like you who married one. Wonderful! Now I know who to approach to ask all those tricky questions. :)

My wife's from Kyiangtong too.
Hmm... could they know each other? Mine was a WL...

Harry's Guesthouse's Nang Sengtip's a pretty good friend of mine .

Harry's Guesthouse? Are you referring to Harry's Trekking House (Tel: 21418) at Kanaburoy Village, 500m north of Naung Pha Gate at 132 Mai Yang Road?

I read from the Lonely Planet about this Harry's Trekking House having an owner who speaks English. Haven't got a chance to stay there but got the details above in my phone book.

However, if you're refering to the "Seng Tip's Hotel" just outside my tirak's village, I got A LOT to say about it man. I almost got into a fight with the owner's son (about 25-30yo) who challenged me to report to the Singapore Embassy (which I did) when we quarrel over the payment of their fuck-up curtain railing which fell on their own! Wanted me to pay a bomb for it and I demanded that it's not my fault. I hope that's not the same "Seng Tip's" and not your friend...

Cum to think of it, I must be crazy picking up a fight in such a remote place; the fellow at Yangon Sg Embassy gave me his mobile number in case I can't get out of the village alive... haha. What an experience. It's not uncommon to see street fights from my hotel window in the wee hours...

Problems are definate, and all you have to do is 2 things: either u avoid, or u overcome. Hard to maintain, not really bah, but requires alot of understanding on both parties. Me and my wife known each other 5 years liao, haha, if i were to keep the calling cards everytime i bought them, i think stack up taller den me already.

I know this tirak for almost 3 years now. and yes I'm sponsoring her phone cards (when she stays in BKK) too. Lucky thing is that they don't have a phone in the Kyaing Tong house and only call me once a while from a public phone shop.

My wife holds a international Myanmar passport and yes, it costed a bomb and alot of time doing it. Only with such a passport, can i marry her legally in thailand, and also get her a student visa to let her stay legally in Bangkok, to ease our travel troubles.

Ya, when I first visited her, she showed me that Myammar int'l pp and was jumping with joy, saying the same about the ability to marry anyone now. I was puzzled then, what so big deal about the pp; then only later I figure out their predicament.

She'll be moving to Maesai soon, that's a little better than Kyaing Tong for me but a trip up there ain't fun too :(

So far, been up there duno how many million times liao, alot of great memories heehee but also havent gone up for almost a year since my wife able to stay in bangkok long term.

as for visa, if your wife's above 25 den easier la, if not it's all money.

I've enjoyed my stay in Kyaing Tong too; she sponsored one of the local village temple event and invited me to be there to celebrate some kind of ceremony which lasted for weeks (sleep in the temple). There were fun fare and fireworks in the evenings and a huge candle lighting parade. Lots of little monks which I had to take turn to carry sitting on my shoulder. I actually quite like the food over there too.

My tirak is only coming to 20 this year... so gotta wait another 5 years for the visa given what you mention :mad:

vmtech
19-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Hmm... could they know each other? Mine was a WL...

from your posts, your gf's staying on the airport road, my wife's family is at maiyang road, near to harry's so i doubt they might know each other lolx..

Harry's Guesthouse? Are you referring to Harry's Trekking House (Tel: 21418) at Kanaburoy Village, 500m north of Naung Pha Gate at 132 Mai Yang Road?
I hope that's not the same "Seng Tip's" and not your friend...
hehe no i dont mean that sengtip hotel. The owner of Harry (name's harry doh lol) died already, left his dad and his sister running the show, the sister's name was Nang Sengtip, that was what i mean, hehe, the sengtip hotel i know which 1, a real shithole la that place

the fellow at Yangon Sg Embassy gave me his mobile number in case I can't get out of the village alive...

that fellow surname Sin right?

My tirak is only coming to 20 this year... so gotta wait another 5 years for the visa given what you mention :mad:

aiya, no need la. a int myanmar pp requires girl to be 21 to be able to get it. my wife's only 22 haha, and her pp was dont like 3 years back. Myanmar is like that, pay premium price only , they duno what is law liao.

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Not sure if it's airport road, but the roads leading into the village is not tar road but still sandy & rocky type. That shithole Sengtip hotel reside right at the T-junction where the road meets the main road.

Can't remember the surname of that Sg Embassy fellow, but he sound like a Singaporean definitely. Speaks Singlish accent.

a int myanmar pp requires girl to be 21 to be able to get it.
My GF was only 18 when she got hers.... and I can't believe the amount of money she paid for it :eek::D

vmtech
19-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Not sure if it's airport road, but the roads leading into the village is not tar road but still sandy & rocky type. That shithole Sengtip hotel reside right at the T-junction where the road meets the main road.

Can't remember the surname of that Sg Embassy fellow, but he sound like a Singaporean definitely. Speaks Singlish accent.

My GF was only 18 when she got hers.... and I can't believe the amount of money she paid for it :eek::D

haha yeah quite a helpful guy la that dude.
Kyiangtong is like a Y shape, with maiyang and the airport road gradually joining together @ the policestation there

wah talk talk talk already missing that place

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 12:39 AM
if u want u can make ur own there too :D

Talking about making babies in Thai, I wonder what happens if your thai gf is pregnant and you can't/don't want to marry her, but she insist to deliver the baby?

I ever got my thai gf to be pregnant before and after much persuasion she still do not want to abort it regardless of me not marrying her.

Fortunately or unfortunately, she has a mis-carriage in the very early stage. Otherwise, I really have a baby in thai.... but not legally the father :eek:

pussyman72
19-05-2008, 03:35 AM
I ever got my thai gf to be pregnant before and after much persuasion she still do not want to abort it regardless of me not marrying her.

well if u kanna like me. then u will keep thinking about ur kid.

i have a kid there. his now 13 yo my ex refuse to let me see him. so i LL nothing i can do. long story dont wish to bring up the old story anymore.

vmtech
19-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Trying to figure out the various nationality wife or gf whether how much they will tell you that why i posted in all the different thread on differerent nationals and status.

I am just thinking if your wife holds international passport and having thai student pass and you both married in thailand? and if she give birth to a child in singapore, so now with child and husband both singaporean, the chance of getting singapore PR is more or less confirm will get? what if your child was born in thailand, does that entitle the child thai nationalilty and her getting thai PR?

all this questions can be already found online via google.
it doesnt matter where u get married, what matters is what your nationality is. u can give birth to ur kid in Mars and the baby still wont be a martian.

Baby either follows daddy's nationality IF born in daddy's home country, or follows mommy if anywhere else. although if that happens, u can always apply SGP by Descent from ICA before your kid turns 1yo.

anyway, what has this got to do with asking permission to go out?

yinyang
19-05-2008, 01:36 PM
well if u kanna like me. ..have a kid there. his now 13 yo my ex refuse to let me see him. so i LL nothing i can do.
Surprise.. but we were all young once (living dangerously?). Hats off to your ex who raised him solo. You brought to new life to world, sorry I didn't mean to jog your bad meories:o:D

Thai Rak Thai
19-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Fortunately or unfortunately, she has a mis-carriage in the very early stage. Otherwise, I really have a baby in thai.... but not legally the father :eek: on the birth cert can indicate u name even if not legal marry

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 03:50 PM
well if u kanna like me. then u will keep thinking about ur kid.

i have a kid there. his now 13 yo my ex refuse to let me see him. so i LL nothing i can do. long story dont wish to bring up the old story anymore.

Ya I won't be surprised there are many bros here in your situation; it's just so easy to fell into this trap given our lifestyle. Sure we promote raw is war, but the excuse and exception is when she's our "GF", even if we like to think so only.

If it makes you feel any better, this is not the first time I've asked my GF (not the same) for abortion. It makes me think about that "kid" too :(

Marriage is not my cup of tea, as I know I [still] can't get away from the dark side. Single status is nice for now, yet that's not what most "GFs" think when they are with you or even willing to go raw with you, often times cited as "everything they have" is given to you :o

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 03:55 PM
on the birth cert can indicate u name even if not legal marry

Wow... this is something new to me! :rolleyes:
Izit only for Thai?

Frankly, my situation is that I like to remain as single status but if my thai ger still willing to make babies with me without the marriage (she fine as long as I can be responsible in other ways), what will be the implications - that's the real question I've been trying to ask :p

So, having my name in the birth cert, does it do any good for the kid?

For one, I think it's not possible to apply for Sg citizenship for the kid since there's no legal marriage to show Sg garmen.

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 05:25 PM
my gf wanted to live her life with me, even want to have babies with me but yet she is not so keen in signing the marriage paper cuz she feel a lost of freedom and as if i own her.

Wah bro, it's uncommon that the ger is the one who says dun want that marriage cert/contract, since that paper is more to her advantage. :rolleyes:

Ya, it sucks when it comes to the offspring issues. While it's a 2-party's prerogative whether to have such a paper contract or not, the garmen system make it difficult and to our disadvantage without one.

To me, having non-singaporean citizenship is not a big issue as long as the kid can grow up in a good education environment. However, the irony is that Sg (vs Thai) has a better system for the kid; correct me if I'm wrong.

Even migrating the whole "family" to another country with better environment is a challenge without all these legal papers :mad:

pussyman72
19-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Wah bro, it's uncommon that the ger is the one who says dun want that marriage cert/contract, since that paper is more to her advantage. :rolleyes:

hehehe most of them dont sign the papers is that they dont want to sign a death sentence in thailand later both of u fall apart, the guy may refuse to sign the parting papers hehehe n they are stuck in thailand not able to marry to another guy. :p

In thailand sign or not sign is nothing to them. to them most important is custom married letting the relative and friends to know she is married in her hometown.

unless u saying she doesnt wanna come down to sgp to sign the paper then better think twice ba. there is no reason why she dont wanna come down be with u unless she is banned in singapore else u know i know :D

pussyman72
19-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Surprise.. but we were all young once (living dangerously?). Hats off to your ex who raised him solo. You brought to new life to world, sorry I didn't mean to jog your bad meories:o:D

np bro. well as u said we all living dangerously when we were young. lol

during early 90s, thai girls dont really abort or pratice save sex. i still remember during that time helmet was not really common mainly bcos of no sex education.

me n her were together for 6 mths and we love each other very much but i screw up. she went back to phayao during songkran asking me to go but i told her i cannot come.

so she when back alone. while she away. i went to h. city to book girls and got caught by her friends...... cb suay like fark 1 day kanna caught 3 times.

the rest is history as u know after that................

yes she really very strong about taking care of the kid herself. my friend gf told us about her keeping it. when i try to contact her. she refuse to see me. well what i can said i screw up myself when i was young. love pussies too much so i cant stick to one.

lol well that is part of my story but i may have many others running ard in North, East n Central :P if the girls never abort means i have 3 more running ard at least the kids age ard 5 to 6 yrs old lol

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 07:23 PM
...i may have many others running ard in North, East n Central :P if the girls never abort means i have 3 more running ard at least the kids age ard 5 to 6 yrs old lol

I may be following your foot steps if I don't change my current lifestyle too :o

What I can't stomach is that the kids may all be calling someone else "father" if I lost total custody of them. Maybe not knowing if the abortion took place is a better option.

I wonder when the kids all grow up to be adults, will they come looking for you not for support but at least to make acquantance with their blood father? That'll be something to look forward to for you right?

saxromeo
19-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Talking about making babies in Thai, I wonder what happens if your thai gf is pregnant and you can't/don't want to marry her, but she insist to deliver the baby?

Fortunately or unfortunately, she has a mis-carriage in the very early stage. Otherwise, I really have a baby in thai.... but not legally the father :eek:

The last thing a thai gal will do is abortion. They find it utterly sinful.
You can see so many loog kreung (mixed blood) ard thailand cos the foreigners go thailand fuk and run off. So many indian/thai , Jap/thai , chinese/thai mixed blood.

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 10:12 PM
bro who know this maybe can share... if on paper we are not official married but "if" the birth cert allow my name on it, will I still be able to bring him/her to singapore? for boy if son of singaporean, can come serve NS to gain citizenship right?

Bro, I tot u're going the "legal" way to marry her given the subject of this thread? Why ask this question like me? :D

But yes, I like to know the answer to this one too! Any bros who have been there, done it, got the T-shirt and brought their son/daughter back to Sg without a marriage cert?

Also, can apply for baby bonus or not? Hehe... this one joke ;)

vmtech
20-05-2008, 02:59 AM
bro who know this maybe can share... if on paper we are not official married but "if" the birth cert allow my name on it, will I still be able to bring him/her to singapore? for boy if son of singaporean, can come serve NS to gain citizenship right?

haha this is redundent to reply actually. you should take some time to see ICA's website on the checklist of documents required for applying for SGP for Descent.

Allowing ur name to be on the birthcertificate is normal, just tell the doctor. Since when u need to be officially married to have ur name on ur kid's certificate?

however, when u apply for SGP by Descent for ur kid. 2 of the major documents required is
1) Birthcert (good u got that covered)
2) Marriage certificate (opps!!!! dont have that)

so how? you can prove your kid is urs however by DNA, but still, you are not married to ur wife. and when a kid is under 1yr old (you need to apply spg by descent before ur kid turns 1) they follow the mom. Mom cannot come in, you think kid can?

Bottomline.. if u dont, or never intend of marrying ur girl, dont give her and urself additional trouble by getting her pregnent, it's damn irresposible.

and frankly speaking, marrying overseas is easy... i think i posted the checklist given by the SG emb in BKK somewhere. all those documents are easy to get. infact, it only took me 1week to fill in the forms properly and head down to apply for the documents, 2 weeks waiting for my letter to come. Head down to bangkok , took me 1 day to get the avidavitt, 2nd day get married, and 3rd day translated back into english and certified true copy by the SG embassy.

Less den a month... if u ask me, it's not even trouble. Pussyman can be my witness on how easy it is to get the documents.
MOM is near MRT. CID is near MRT, Employment letter just call ur HR. ROM is also near MRT.

goodpartner
20-05-2008, 04:04 AM
I think if the main objective is to get the child educated in Sg, it need not have anything to do with marriage.

Just like those PRC PDMM, simply get the mom to cum here with the child and then live in with them as a family, the garmen can't stop you from doing that. She should be able to apply for LTSV like the PDMM and even better if your name is in the child's birthcert because most other "applications" do not need marriage cert, just a birth cert w/ the father's name will do (e.g. application to a school)....

...and baby bonus (joke again):D

The child can grow up and educated here for life (right?) and then work here, etc. Maybe at some point in time, can opt to go NS and get citizenship? Well, at least a PR is not a problem. If got citizenship, the the child can sponsor her mom to be a PR/Citizen too.... 18 or 21 years later.

p.s I think even adopted child can get the baby bonus, this one confirm possible - no marriage cert needed. :p

Geez... I'm answering my own question! No lah, not thinking to pregy her purposely, all those are by accident lor we guys know it can happen. This should be a solution for those who opt only for custom marriage and not legal.

pussyman72
20-05-2008, 04:23 AM
Bro the thread "Marrying A Thai ger" never say in legal or custom way leh. :(
I am just trying to bet the legal way but if end up custom way also best to know what to do mah.

My question: 5 baht gold mean buy a gold worth of 15.16x5 = 75.8g?

I checked internet online price for 5baht 23K gold jewellery. The price is aprox 4.5kSGD.

So beside sinsoot, just buy a 5baht 23K gold for thai wife enough?

Actually hor u dont need to ask so much question hor. just follow ur dear dear bring u go buy gold n u pay the 5 baht gold can liao. dont need to know what k gold here n there. they like what gold just get for them :p

u sure we no talk about custom n legal marriage ah. u go read properly lar :rolleyes:

poot arai mai kao jai kor mai tong poot laew. :mad:

pussyman72
20-05-2008, 04:29 AM
I may be following your foot steps if I don't change my current lifestyle too :o

What I can't stomach is that the kids may all be calling someone else "father" if I lost total custody of them.

I wonder when the kids all grow up to be adults, That'll be something to look forward to for you right?

lol u better do protection na lol later u will be like me have kids running all over the place n then big headache had to quit cheonging early na. i plan to stop farking ard maybe 10 to 15 yrs time lol.

later i book girl suay suay my daughter knn really fark up lei. i scare lol :p

pussyman72
20-05-2008, 04:31 AM

Aye Norikasan why u ask so many questions ah. u married? u have kids? or u going to fark ur friend gf n take over her? u not even there yet and ask so many rubbish.....

ask so much dick questions......................... :mad:

pussyman72
20-05-2008, 06:47 AM
you not in my shoe leh....... some thing sound the same but may not be the same, sharing here and getting feedback is just for reference only, i do not think things are as simple as you think lar as sometime when execute may not be as smooth.....just like the visa thing...... i know got $ can do alot of thing......... I was refering to the thread title lar not the content. anyway was suppose to plan for a legal marriage but now may be going for custom first.

I was telling her bkk is sinking in 20 years time, 555 so how? she say can come sg to stay 555.

it not whether same or whether in ur shoe.... u asking question that can be found from gov website. those what bloody question about marry girl in thailand bring what paper there.

all this can be found from official website. i believe pple have post here before is whether u got read or not.

what u mean diff when marry a girl in thailand. what so diff......u mai talk cock here lar. always post rubbish......

even pple think u talk cock n ask for fun.................

yinyang
20-05-2008, 09:56 AM
lol u better do protection na lol later u will be like me have kids running all over the place n then big headache had to quit cheonging early na. i plan to stop farking ard maybe 10 to 15 yrs time lol.
Whoa... have rubber will travel, else risk become boss of small kindergarten liao hehehehe:p

vmtech
20-05-2008, 12:40 PM
what do you guys usualy buy for your wife family or during visiting? If I buy I attack more on the mum rather than brother and sister. Those kids in the family are easy. I ask my gal what to buy she as usual no need. :D I think her mum like me alot which is good.

Some things I always buy when I go....
1. Ginseng
2. Tonic wine
3. Birdnest
4. Beer
5. Fruits
6. Chocolates

Sometime I go empty handed. :o but try to make up by bringing them for a good dinner.

I am actually still abit confused, what are the items allow to bring into thailand from singapore. is it as long its air tight sealed ok already? if i transit from hkg into bkk bring laopobing or roast pigeon etc can bring into thailand? are food allow hand carry in plane?some country like aus everything also cannot like we gona poison their country.:(

Is Norice reading this quietly?

I go with a wad of kyats :P buying all those only go unappreciated. my wife would rather i show my face and bring them out for a mukata or something. they like that better. haha

the kids, give them abit pocket money for school, or jio them go out shopping for clothes, they will be more happy den just receiveing gifts.

Village people... give them birdnest i dont think they know lor.. and IF they know, i dont think they will bear to eat it lol
but again, mine's a village family, norikasan's 1 maybe different.

vmtech
20-05-2008, 12:49 PM
I think if the main objective is to get the child educated in Sg, it need not have anything to do with marriage.

Just like those PRC PDMM, simply get the mom to cum here with the child and then live in with them as a family, the garmen can't stop you from doing that. She should be able to apply for LTSV like the PDMM and even better if your name is in the child's birthcert because most other "applications" do not need marriage cert, just a birth cert w/ the father's name will do (e.g. application to a school)....

...and baby bonus (joke again):D

The child can grow up and educated here for life (right?) and then work here, etc. Maybe at some point in time, can opt to go NS and get citizenship? Well, at least a PR is not a problem. If got citizenship, the the child can sponsor her mom to be a PR/Citizen too.... 18 or 21 years later.

p.s I think even adopted child can get the baby bonus, this one confirm possible - no marriage cert needed. :p

actually, the trouble and $ u gonna spend doing what a pdmm does, is far worse den just marrying her. well of course, the discussion goes on and on, simply not because it is HARD to marry, it's whether you wanna marry her or not.
Read somewhere, someone say maybe the thai girl dowan marry, just stay together is ok. lemme tell u, BO KO LENG. no girl, esp thai, will do that.

PDMM can do that because thier kid is not a kid of anyone in singapore. still gotta go thorugh application. it is not that easy as you think, just buy ticket and bring over. if that is the case, u wont see tons of PDMM queing up on 4th floor of ICA every single day.

for them to come in there is a sponsor, whom in ur case would be you. and you will ahve to declare to ICA what status are u with her, why are u sponsoring her. whatever u declare is in black and white,now u say not ur wife, not ur kid, 10yrs 18yrs later u go say the kid is urs and the girl is ur wife, you gonna get it damn jialat when them flip back the files

but if u do it, u hope u dont get caught lor, nothing is 100% foolproof.. like u all say loophole loophole, all it takes is 1 fine day u suay, kanna only, den know haha.

pussyman72
20-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Too busy asking stupid questions ah :D that why dont bother to reply me ma cos u reply sure kanna cha.

my comment rubbish or cock is not as worst as u asking rubbish and always ask for advice. i still remember u ask questions liao kanna fark by us then said is ur stupid pri 1 friend asking question and not u. :rolleyes:

experience or no experience what does it got to do my posting lol well if u think my 1200 must be valuable then 10q hehehehe if u want to suan i post so little posting over the yrs cos i dont so bo liao like u asking stupid n dumb questions. :D

na some bros answer u for the sake of answering u cos they havent see ur stupid posting in other threads if they have seen it they also dont really care to post to u. u failed to notice ah many pple ignore ur posting after few times u ask stupid question n ask song song ah.

i no need said more lar. u ask urself u got ask jiao questions bo. oh by the way i did not minus u point hehehehe cos i dont really care about point even i get zip zip i also dont care just suan pple.

maybe pple see u buay gan so zip u lor

oh by the way, some bros pm me before and said u kan bo liao. just like norice n the rest talk cock, ask stupid blind man questions, lazy like fark not willing to do ur homework n come here expect pple give u answer but i think u the worst among them

If ur girl not a working girl then why ask will ur gf call u when she go oversea. simi lj question is that............ lol why u scare ur gf have another leg is it?

chokdee na

pussyman72
20-05-2008, 09:28 PM
555, to all bros, no hard feelings ya? We are all here to learn and have fun. This is a free speech public forum.:D

ya freedom of asking stupid questions na :p

pussyman72
20-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Ok lar my nick so who use to post also my nick....don't kancheong i never say u zap me......you say me ok but no need bring down norice and the rest of the samster mah like the whole world "owe u".... ya lor this time i really scare my gf have another leg cuz she is not the same as other thai before.:( anyway cheers mate.

i no need kan cheong lar pple minus me point i dont even care. I bring down other pple is my problem so u no need to pau them no $$$ earn ^^. i dont cha pple usually but talk cock ask for fun i sure cha.

since u said freedom of speech then i also can cha freely right :D

well if u so scare then bring her back to sgp lor then u no need scare liao lor. if she dont want to come down u know where u stand full stop. common sense na.

Chokdee na krup

Triple-X
20-05-2008, 09:58 PM
since u said freedom of speech then i also can cha freely right :D

"cha tow kuey(carrot cake)" .... "mai cha ani orr hor"(dont cha so black hor)"

wa bro,u really in good mood to cha so big plate today....hahaha:D

pussyman72
20-05-2008, 10:03 PM
"cha tow kuey(carrot cake)" .... "mai cha ani orr hor"(dont cha so black hor)"

wa bro,u really in good mood to cha so big plate today....hahaha:D

hehehe i super sian mah so i come in cha n cha lol some need to cha cos they look like carrot. hehehe

how are u lately? seldom see u post

Triple-X
20-05-2008, 10:13 PM
hehehe i super sian mah so i come in cha n cha lol some need to cha cos they look like carrot. hehehe

how are u lately? seldom see u post

I am fine bro,thank you...i nothing special to contribute lei.Just enjoying seeing you cha people and picking up what other bros sharing their experience in BKK lor,haha.And also see got check that dua kang canon fairy Cyberspace Nerd posts.See the bo lanjiao farker got anything dua kang to let me screw and cha him anot lei.hahaha:D

pussyman72
20-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Just enjoying seeing you cha people and picking up what other bros sharing their experience in BKK lor,haha.

also see got check that dua kang canon fairy got anything dua kang to let me screw and cha him anot lei.hahaha:D

lol i seldom cha pple de lei unless i sibei eng see bo liao posting n then i cha. hehehhe

wah mai lei i already make carrot cake liao u go cha or cook other dish lei lol.

hiaz i also want go bkk lei. i miss my apnams lol

Triple-X
20-05-2008, 10:22 PM
lol i seldom cha pple de lei unless i sibei eng see bo liao posting n then i cha. hehehhe

wah mai lei i already make carrot cake liao u go cha or cook other dish lei lol.

hiaz i also want go bkk lei. i miss my apnams lol

Bro u make cha tao kwey,i make cha kuay tiao lor...:D

Too bad,i can only go BKK in August.When u going BKK bro?Perhaps can meet up if possible,i blanja u eat cha tao kwey and drinks - apnam on u :eek: hahha...joking:p

pussyman72
20-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Bro u make cha tao kwey,i make cha kuay tiao lor...:D

Too bad,i can only go BKK in August.When u going BKK bro?Perhaps can meet up if possible,i blanja u eat cha tao kwey and drinks - apnam on u :eek: hahha...joking:p

wah u treat me mee n drink n i treat u apnam ah :( sob sob u mai bully me lei lol. hmm aug can think about it. where u stay east or west can kopi :P im a kopi tiam man. no pubs/ ktv i banned myself lol

Triple-X
20-05-2008, 10:33 PM
wah u treat me mee n drink n i treat u apnam ah :( sob sob u mai bully me lei lol. hmm aug can think about it. where u stay east or west can kopi :P im a kopi tiam man. no pubs/ ktv i banned myself lol

i stay central lei...i going bkk should be around aug 21-26 if not wrong,haha;)

Cyberspace Nerd
21-05-2008, 01:00 AM
I am fine bro,thank you...i nothing special to contribute lei.Just enjoying seeing you cha people and picking up what other bros sharing their experience in BKK lor,haha.And also see got check that dua kang canon fairy Cyberspace Nerd posts.See the bo lanjiao farker got anything dua kang to let me screw and cha him anot lei.hahaha:D

why u wanna cha small fry cannon fairy like me....look for 84gunner lah, his 84 mm bigger than the 105mm hahaha....

hakoshu also another cannon fairy can get 3 ONS in a 5D/4night trip to bkk...go cha him lah...:rolleyes:

Mr.romantic
21-05-2008, 01:20 AM
why u wanna cha small fry cannon fairy like me....look for 84gunner lah, his 84 mm bigger than the 105mm hahaha....

sorry you are wrong! 84gunner is using FH2000 self propelled howitzer. longer projectile than 84mm or 105mm. :D

Triple-X
21-05-2008, 06:46 AM
wah..tell your ka-gia i not worry bot kena zap la..no points no points lor.just register a new nick and carry on fark u only mah,hahha

hakoshu also another cannon fairy can get 3 ONS in a 5D/4night trip to bkk...go cha him lah...:rolleyes:

u think u the only one si bei yan ah?who the fark u think u r?lol
always talk,act,think likea moron lei u...haha

Cyberspace Nerd
21-05-2008, 11:51 AM
wah..tell your ka-gia i not worry bot kena zap la..no points no points lor.just register a new nick and carry on fark u only mah,hahha
no need register new nick lah, you got so many nicks already...hahah....:rolleyes:

u think u the only one si bei yan ah?who the fark u think u r?lol
always talk,act,think likea moron lei u...haha

What we see dont kills....Its the words from the mouth that KILLS!

seems like what i did is quite effective hor...... :D

vmtech
21-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Hai, talk talk talk become flame session. zzzz

goodpartner
21-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Ya lor, just pm to flame each other and/or arrange a meet-up outside lim ko-pi lah.

Ok, let's cum back to more questions about marrying a thai girl :D

I'm curious, I know some bros here have thai gf (like me) where we visit them regularly and are best supportors of the budget airlines. Izit common then for married couples to continue such trend of living separately after marriage? I heard from my thai gf "a few" of her friends are lidat; hubby continue to stay overseas...

pussyman72
21-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Ya lor, just pm to flame each other and/or arrange a meet-up outside lim ko-pi lah.

Ok, let's cum back to more questions about marrying a thai girl :D

I'm curious, I know some bros here have thai gf (like me) where we visit them regularly and are best supportors of the budget airlines. Izit common then for married couples to continue such trend of living separately after marriage? I heard from my thai gf "a few" of her friends are lidat; hubby continue to stay overseas...

hehehe is like that lar always have flame war de. just a matter of getting use to :P i dont flame pple if pple dont ask stupid questions or ask song song hehehe

coming back to ur question. It not really a trend if really love each other the girl will sure wanna be with the hubby right? unless there is some complication for coming down n be with the hubby.

they also human they also want their hubby to be with them always and not every mth or few mths come see them.

i once know a thai girl, she feel so lonely bcos the husband who live in canada only visit her once a yr. to her it not the giving money to her every mth it she wants to be with her husband so much but cannot. why bcos the husband have a wife in canada.

in the end she run home. aye had to said run home with me :P n decide to leave the husband cos she really cannot stand it anymore married but cannot be with the husband at all. anyway i also bad man :( after play sian i move on.

anyway she wants love n care from the husband n be with him if the husband really give that to her, i dont think she will run home.

this is one of the example but most of the time i see is bcos the guy have wife in another country and cannot bring their so call 2nd wife back to their country.

i dont believe girls want to stay thailand and dont want to be with their love one. as i said unless have very very good reason why she cant come n stay with husband.

pussyman72
21-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Hai, talk talk talk become flame session. zzzz

lol vm dear dear. u know me very eng to cha pple ma. i can talk cock if the person wanna talk cock. wanna play flame or suan also no problem :p what is point to me nothing to gain lol minus 999 i also wont gain pussy lol

maybe i very eng now adays.... u lar ask u come kopi at my place u so lazy. u bo understand me. bro xilver also disappear liao no wanton mee in the nite i super sian lei.......

pcc also do liao, talk to my darlings also sian liao kns dont know do what. cbman..... aye ya hor i pussyman = cb man. lol but i real life i not so pussy but love to eat pussy.

terrak ja kit vm yer yer na. :p

OceanEleven
21-05-2008, 05:29 PM

I think this is not a trend but more of an issue of circumstance. No one likes being away from their love ones for too long but due to nationality; career etc hence the distance apart. It is pretty much a weird situation where one will experience being married be yet “single”. Of course this leads to many other additional problems such as third party, suitors, fading feelings etc but if one views it in another way, it can be a test of character, determination but no too much of love. It all started with love and hence the marriage, but then in this “first come, first serve, fast come, fast go” society, love seems to be a much desire lust and of faltering value. ;)

pussyman72
21-05-2008, 06:16 PM
I think this is not a trend but more of an issue of circumstance. No one likes being away from their love ones for too long but due to nationality; career etc hence the distance apart.

Well said bro. I couldnt have said it better. my english very lan :p

Triple-X
21-05-2008, 06:36 PM

how u know i done that ah?haha:D

I think if the husband work overseas,perhaps already set a time frame of still want to work how many more years before can settle down permanently in LOS better la.Not easy to maintain a long r/s w/o seeing each other lei.:D

pussyman72
21-05-2008, 06:53 PM
I think if the husband work overseas,perhaps already set a time frame of still want to work how many more years before can settle down permanently in LOS better la.Not easy to maintain a long r/s w/o seeing each other lei.:D

bro trust me not ez to do it but im working toward it. Target 5 yrs :D

maybe intro u young virgin at my dear villiage hehehehe

Triple-X
21-05-2008, 06:56 PM
bro trust me not ez to do it but im working toward it. Target 5 yrs :D

Bro,sincerely wishing u for the time to come nearer.:)
U'll be my role model to be the next one to follow after u!:)

pussyman72
21-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Bro,sincerely wishing u for the time to come nearer.:)
U'll be my role model to be the next one to follow after u!:)

actually i can go now n dont care other things but i want to retire there comfortable and dont need to worry about anything else. why i still wanna earn more is for my kids future education.

was being offer a job in phuket. one of the private uni. pay was so so and i rejected it. if i dont need to earn more to save. getting that pay they offer will be fine with me. well maybe next time.

goodpartner
21-05-2008, 07:25 PM
It all started with love and hence the marriage, but then in this “first come, first serve, fast come, fast go” society, love seems to be a much desire lust and of faltering value. ;)

Well said bro.

However, in my case it's started with Lust, then love... :D

I've this thai "gf" which when I first visited was thinking purely as a sex trip. The fact that I was invited to lodge over at her place means added excitment and $ savings - too good a deal to miss. Little did I know she was quite serious to be my GF and one thing cums after another, before I know it she's wanting me as a husband material after 2 years+ of long distance relationship.

As a swinging single who holds the belief that "if I can't be faithful, marriage is not for me" I ofcoz tried to siam all inklings towards such an outcome. My usual exit route which is to declare my swinging lifestyle did not work on her (works mostly for PRCs). She became more possessive and the next thing I know she'll willing to do ANYTHING for me as long as I don't leave her :o

Ya...she's willing even if we go w/o a legal marriage but have a family together. I do find her very special among all such relationships, me quite a seasoned swinger. Maybe that's the thing about Thai ger I like.

Thinking a bit for my future now, if remain as bachelor to enjoy the lifestyle also dunno how long it'll last. Settling down by giving up the forest for a tree is not something a selfish bastard like me will take. Coverting to a muslim and get 4 wives will not address my concern for those paper contracts. Lastly, seeking life [good]partners who can accept me for who I am seems to be viable now. :rolleyes:

Any bros leading such a life now? hehe...

Cyberspace Nerd
21-05-2008, 07:59 PM
how u know i done that ah?haha:D

you got ignored so you have to come here to KPKB right? :D

Triple-X
21-05-2008, 08:50 PM
you got ignored so you have to come here to KPKB right? :D

Marrying A Thai ger

Dunno who off topic,KPSB lei..stupid people give stupid reply...lin bei bo eng everytime check here to reply u and off topic lei.i wait u pm me,tell when u want to arrange your face hor?gam sia!:D

pussyman72
22-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Bro actually i asked you a question on giving money to kids etc.

I give those kids 100baht.:o

sorry if asked before. Anyway, addon to that, when you give money to the elderly, do you put in an angbao or just give them in cash? :(

ooi dickhead dont ask jiao wei :rolleyes: go n find the post in this thread :mad:

pussyman72
22-05-2008, 11:29 AM
some bro say it is not possible for them w/o legal marriage. but i think its really case by case or special case.......... whether she's real and true to you or not......... to me for now, end of the day i still hope to have a girl who can be there to show care for me in all aspect of life.

u still dont understand woman ah. be it thai or no thai who going to stick with u for life when no status, no money involve especially like thailand. unless u telling me ur girl dirt rich :rolleyes: if wealthy then wont need to give mother money liao lor ;)

hope to have a girl there to show u care... lol go find part time love lar then can get to see all aspect of life liao ma :D

yinyang
22-05-2008, 11:33 AM
..some bro say it is not possible for them w/o legal marriage. but i think its really case by case or special case. side track..addon. Cheaper to make a single breasted suit in thailand?
Didn't you catch drift with earlier discussions on "common-law" wife thingy (traditional ceremony, witness)? Not unless you plan to elope, or kids get in the way. On your aside, maybe it's ok to thread your suit in LOS with cheaper labour...so long's it's not Armani. We'd rather have double breasts on birthday suits:p:D
...Settling down by giving up the forest for a tree is not something a selfish bastard like me will take. Coverting to a muslim and get 4 wives will not address my concern for those paper contracts,,seeking life [good]partners who can accept me for who I am seems to be viable now.
Envious of your dilemma.. main course with side dishes, or buffet? ;)

pussyman72
22-05-2008, 12:40 PM
bro YY how are u? long time no see u post liao. always love to see ur posting hehehe. any good FL lately?

chokdee na

yinyang
22-05-2008, 01:12 PM
..how are u? long time no see u post liao. always love to see ur posting hehehe. any good FL lately?chokdee na
Thanks, I not deserve your compliment. Small potato me can only hope to benefit from other bros (s)experiences here:p. And maybe some cheeky digs, minus any offence.;). Chai yen, don't get your knickers up on some FAQs here.

You and your "snacking", kns. Check out recent FR on Charmaine (mystic), quite song2 compared with usual menu:o

vmtech
22-05-2008, 02:42 PM
wow all the old hands gathering in here, short of a few here and there, will become hung hing gathering liao ar hahahaha

Geez, well, i do agree, no man are the same. Some people, like me, i prefer having my own dish with my own cutlery. Some others, prefers Buffets.

As for a girl is willing to share their husbands/BFs with other girls, we can say if we have such a girl, i'll be ashamed. Why? because it won't be a crime if she is being shared by other guys isnt it? We talk about equality between man and women, if one fine day, she goes out with her giks, i think no one, even her husband has the right to slap her or anithing, because the husband is the Buffet type.

True as the saying goes, "Why give up a whole forest for 1 single tree?" But think, if u get lost in that huge forest, it'll be THAT tree that will be ur landmark to find your way out.

For me, im selfish, i cant share someone. But again, it's just me :)

Cyberspace Nerd
22-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Geez, well, i do agree, no man are the same. Some people, like me, i prefer having my own dish with my own cutlery. Some others, prefers Buffets.
As for a girl is willing to share their husbands/BFs with other girls, we can say if we have such a girl, i'll be ashamed. Why? because it won't be a crime if she is being shared by other guys isnt it? We talk about equality between man and women, if one fine day, she goes out with her giks, i think no one, even her husband has the right to slap her or anithing, because the husband is the Buffet type.

True as the saying goes, "Why give up a whole forest for 1 single tree?" But think, if u get lost in that huge forest, it'll be THAT tree that will be ur landmark to find your way out.

For me, im selfish, i cant share someone. But again, it's just me :)

"Ayat Ayat Cinta" the movie got explore the issue of polygamy. quite good. :D
Good to watch together with your sayang. Just watched with my sayang :p

yinyang
22-05-2008, 05:09 PM
...prefer having my own dish with my own cutlery.
Bro vmtech, how's with hands and off banana leaf? Some go for disposals, no hassles clean up (but bad for environment, as we talking trees here?):p:D
..But think, if u get lost in that huge forest, it'll be THAT tree that will be ur landmark to find your way out.
But then, that same tree maybe up-rooted for some (and for new?);)

goodpartner
22-05-2008, 06:46 PM

Well, throughout history there's never an equality between sexes especially in the notion of polygamy is there? Somehow, the 4 wives of the muslim man must have come to terms on this, be it for cultural or personal reasons.

Also, what about the rich businessmen and they mistress(es), each having his his offsprings and in the know that he's already married. Are all such relationships bad and only materialistic in nature w/o love?

pussyman72
22-05-2008, 06:56 PM
wah lan u all post untill chim chim lei. dont know mr nori know what u all mean lei lol...

well i dont believe in man woman equal. maybe i big man idea bo bian it in me. i no problem de if she run man then nvm lor. $$$ lose is ok i wont cry n cry for a cb that is good for nothing. that is for sure. i always have backup :p

man can shoot woman receive n have babies. so what equal does it have when comes to that. are we going to said that baby is ours when she run house n we dont know then later tell ourself bcos we go outside eat so nvm lar we all equal. pai sei bros i just cannot accept this kind of logic.

i do agree that if we go out fark ard we cannot just said we can do they cannot we should be equal but i just said on the above that we cant when this things happen.

well maybe had to blame both party for doing this shits.

pussyman72
22-05-2008, 07:26 PM
since your pussy mouth so itchy and my cock is too too big to stuff into that small smelly little pussy mouth to keep it quiet,

I just have to let your pussy mouth continue blabbing and squirting everywhere in the forum and behind my shadow.

(Must kow tao to you cuz you are the pussy guru. thanks for your friendly pussy guidance and care, you have been entertaining and educational.

wah u got big cock but u think u cannot stick it into my pussy mouth ah. hmmm why not u meet me n see u can stick ur dick into my pussy mouth or not. i dont mind lei i love kin koey if u dare to remove ur pants i dare to suck it but cannot promise i will not bite it off when i kan cheong :p dont said liao later scare no dare take out let me suck lei. u dare i dare :D

ya i lai ang when u post lol. dont know why lei i see ur posting my ang ang come want to let u drink my ang ang ma. lol

xie xie for the kow tao. im glad i entertain u and educate to be a better pussy :D u the best student i have currently na

pussyman72
22-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Wa scared leh........looks like i just have to let those nonstop ang ang spill all over me. :(

paiseh to other bros for wasting your time reading my nonsense with pussy holy words, since i decided to let pussy forever spill his ang ang on me, i will not reply to pussy anywhere else in the forum.

heheeh so next time dont talk big when dont dare to do :D

na so long u dont ask rubbish or stupid questions maybe my ang ang wont come. u no need to pai sei also cos pple know u always type nonsense until pple igonre reading it except me whenever u type nonsense my ang ang come hehehe :D

Triple-X
22-05-2008, 10:01 PM
heheeh so next time dont talk big when dont dare to do :D

na so long u dont ask rubbish or stupid questions maybe my ang ang wont come. u no need to pai sei also cos pple know u always type nonsense until pple igonre reading it except me whenever u type nonsense my ang ang come hehehe :D

wah bro cha big plate again for him again,lol :D ask stupid questions is not good but at least better then that dua pao sian,SGBKC, who know only how to hide behind pc and talk big only la,haha :D

mao86
25-05-2008, 02:18 PM
I think that marrying a thailand ger may not be a very good idea.. dunoe y mayb i kana like heart broken then i say like that becos i gt a very recent story happen in less than 2mnths on mi.. ani 1 interested to hear it ?

goodpartner
25-05-2008, 07:20 PM
ani 1 interested to hear it ?

Ya, me me! That'll help bring this topic back on track.
Shoot.

It's ok, you're using a new nick :D