PDA

View Full Version : Meng Seng Meets Golden Dragon

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-08-2015, 02:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

GMS: Bro, finally we get a chance to meet up

GD: My privilege Capt

GMS: No need for protocol. We are Sammyboys after all, right?

GD: Whatever pleases you

GMS: What do you want to know? My academic achievements, my intelligence and background easily qualifies me as a polymath

GD: I know. There is nothing on planet earth that you dont know. I must thank Buddha I am able to talk to you

GMS: Shoot .....

GD: Why the u-turn?

GMS: Was there a sign to allow or disallow u-turn? Was it too dark no one saw the sign? Was driver going too fast? Any cameras there ....

GD: Fuck you lah! NSP u-turn not traffic sign

GMS: Sorry. Dont blame me. I always see 100 steps or 100m ahead. Me always factor in many things in my analysis, you know?

GD: And ..........

GMS: NSP shouldnt make u-turn without signalling intent earlier on. They are a letdown. I left as SG coz I was disillusioned. Sebas does nothing. Only shows up at strategic time

GD: Steve?

GMS: He is gay. You know?

GD: Can you answer my questions and not ask me questions?

GMS: Paiseh. Very flattered Sam sent you to interview me. I like to feel important

GD: Describe Steve pleas

GMS: This fellow cannot be trusted. He behaves like 007. Very secretive
and may be an agent

GD: Why?

GMS: I recall an incident when I was SG. He kept looking at his phone and always sending and receiving messages. After meeting, I tailed him. He has big bike. But I managed to keep up with him. Unfortunately, lost sight of him somewhere in Lim Chu Kang

GD: Then .....

GMS: When I arrived home, I called Steve and asked him where he went after the meeting. He was evasive but after my skilful questioning, Steve told me he went home immediately after our emergency meeting

to be continued .....

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?213378-Meng-Seng-Meets-Golden-Dragon&goto=newpost).