PDA

View Full Version : Have better luck for work.

178noobnoob
19-08-2015, 08:21 PM
Hi guys.

Just a random thread about how do you guys actually maintain or change your luck to have better sales?
For me, i'm currently working in the retail line, looking hard on how to actually change my luck. These few days sales have been really really bad. Dont really know what i can do to change my luck.
Any help guys?

Thanks and cheers.
178noobnoob

larue
19-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Be confident. People love and are drawn to confidence.

If you aren't, read some books on confidence and start faking it till it's real.

178noobnoob
19-08-2015, 11:10 PM
Be confident. People love and are drawn to confidence.

If you aren't, read some books on confidence and start faking it till it's real.
Hi larue,

Being confident already. Just that the luck is not really there when come to sales. Customer want sign up, but time or location doesnt allow. Sometime it really stress me out. OT for the extra hours, yet sales not coming in as well.
Felt really cui.

orangeproud
19-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Hi guys.

Just a random thread about how do you guys actually maintain or change your luck to have better sales?
For me, i'm currently working in the retail line, looking hard on how to actually change my luck. These few days sales have been really really bad. Dont really know what i can do to change my luck.
Any help guys?

Thanks and cheers.
178noobnoob

Bro, I not in Sales line. But I do have friend & ex colleague who r in this line. Great Smile, Good & friendly customer service, make friend with the customers, to retain them to come back to buy your items again. Words spread by mouth, they may introduce their friend to u. They r very good at jian Ren jiang Ren hua, jian GUI jiang GUI hua, see ghost talk ghost language, see human talk human language. Customers all like to listen to compliment. Some of the salesperson r so caring, they even go to the extra miles by providing good svc, like email or SMS u the latest product or any promotion.

Now, feel the economic is declining, I think not only u r affected, many of them r also affected as well. Maybe, bro, can make use of this time to attend some training workshop to learn how to provide best customer service, to further brush up your skill.

To have more good luck, normally people will to go to Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Temple to pray to the Buddha, or go to pray to the four faced Buddha. Some even rent amulet to wear to boost their luck, for topic on rent amulet, here have lots of knowledgable senior brothers & sisters, can ask for their advice.

Btw, bro, u promote & sell what types of product? Convenient to tell us here?

Good luck to u:p

orangeproud
19-08-2015, 11:39 PM
I left out something...

Some good & responsible Sales even do follow up, call up to make enquiry if the customers r satisfied of the products, or have any problems when using the products......

Customers like to have some small gifts or discount vouchers in return for signing up.

To be in this line no so easy, friendly personality, patient, attentive to customers r important attributes which can't lack of.

maxsee
20-08-2015, 07:56 AM
What exactly are you selling for your job ???

sammyboyfor
20-08-2015, 08:26 AM

Pussy. :p :p

178noobnoob
20-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Pussy. :p :p

Hahaha. Bro, wish i got pussy to sell.

178noobnoob
20-08-2015, 09:13 AM

Hi bro,

Currently working as frontline staff for telco.
:)

Cheers.

178noobnoob
20-08-2015, 09:17 AM
Bro, I not in Sales line. But I do have friend & ex colleague who r in this line. Great Smile, Good & friendly customer service, make friend with the customers, to retain them to come back to buy your items again. Words spread by mouth, they may introduce their friend to u. They r very good at jian Ren jiang Ren hua, jian GUI jiang GUI hua, see ghost talk ghost language, see human talk human language. Customers all like to listen to compliment. Some of the salesperson r so caring, they even go to the extra miles by providing good svc, like email or SMS u the latest product or any promotion.

Now, feel the economic is declining, I think not only u r affected, many of them r also affected as well. Maybe, bro, can make use of this time to attend some training workshop to learn how to provide best customer service, to further brush up your skill.

To have more good luck, normally people will to go to Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Temple to pray to the Buddha, or go to pray to the four faced Buddha. Some even rent amulet to wear to boost their luck, for topic on rent amulet, here have lots of knowledgable senior brothers & sisters, can ask for their advice.

Btw, bro, u promote & sell what types of product? Convenient to tell us here?

Good luck to u:p

Hi bro!

Frontline sales for a telco.
Service all okay.
Ytd my shop really cant tahan my suayness.
Really dont know what to do.

Now we also cant call customer if they are happy with our product.
Part of PDPA.
Unless they walk in to look for us.

Time to look for someone to buy my backside. :x
Any girls interested?

Hurricane88
20-08-2015, 10:32 AM
Hi guys.

Any help guys?

Thanks and cheers.
178noobnoob

You aren't alone. There is really no business.

dyelook
20-08-2015, 11:16 PM
Hi bro!

Frontline sales for a telco.
Service all okay.
Ytd my shop really cant tahan my suayness.
Really dont know what to do.

Now we also cant call customer if they are happy with our product.
Part of PDPA.
Unless they walk in to look for us.

Time to look for someone to buy my backside. :x
Any girls interested?

dont think any girls interested in your backside... but think some bros will...:p

orangeproud
21-08-2015, 12:11 AM
dont think any girls interested in your backside... but think some bros will...:p

Recommend u good jalan amulet which can boost your luck, probably help to bring in more sales especially our senior bro Dyelook here has some studies on amulet;):D

dyelook
21-08-2015, 12:33 AM
Recommend u good jalan amulet which can boost your luck, probably help to bring in more sales especially our senior bro Dyelook here has some studies on amulet;):D

my amulets on health & safety blessing only...;)

guess67
21-08-2015, 07:07 AM
my amulets on health & safety blessing only...;)

How many amulets u have? :confused:

sweekee
21-08-2015, 05:22 PM
bobian. now market very bad. everyone losing money through investment. no one wants to buy anything. singapore index dropping like crazy.

wrong timing i guess?

arsenal_84
22-08-2015, 04:05 PM
bobian. now market very bad. everyone losing money through investment. no one wants to buy anything. singapore index dropping like crazy.

wrong timing i guess?

buy less or buy in small size.
else wait for STI to reach 2800.
average down only when the index dip, not average down based on price history of that particular stock.

178noobnoob
23-08-2015, 12:26 PM

wrong timing i guess?

Now everyday go work also like losing money.
Transportation and meals, not enough to cover my job.
Why sales these days so jialat one.

orangeproud
23-08-2015, 10:25 PM
Bro,

Now even our Santa Claus going to jobless soon, haiz......global recession:(

http://www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/82786

178noobnoob
24-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Bro,

Bo bian lei.
Now need money.
No money, no honey.