PDA

View Full Version : warning - TN minah steal when you are bathing

mrfireball59
18-06-2006, 04:42 PM
just want to warn all bros that the minah at fortune centre steal your money when you are bathing. they are at the 3rd sty. the only TN shop which have minah. the gal name is AL

i am the victim from this unlucky incident. $50 dollar was taken from my wallet. :mad:

their trick is to let you pay them for the TN and special services before the whole session.

after whole session while you are bathing they will take the money from your wallet, as you have pay before hand you will not be getting or checking your wallet after the session.

So bros out there pls be careful. will not visit this TN if i were you

laoren50
18-06-2006, 04:54 PM
BRO you can report police mah.:)

tiger2
19-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Yes unless you have proof and further more do you want to let you OC know where you go.:)

eurekasster
19-06-2006, 01:12 PM
BRO you can report police mah.:)

bro don't report leh...
If the case bring to police, then the minah said the money is for special service.
I think she will choose mutual desturction method.
then police will inform your family leh... :)

owen1
19-06-2006, 02:20 PM
thats screw up man

this TN....harmony is the name if not wrong

service not that good
here cannot there cannot....although they say it nicely

only thing is not bad looking....syt

big dick
19-06-2006, 02:26 PM
that why i always hide my excess money in my shoes... u can never know the character of the fl... But so far, i not yet come across any that stole my money.. The only thing that i worried most of the time is that she will be like a dead fish and i have to do most of the work...:D

laoren50
19-06-2006, 05:32 PM
bro don't report leh...
If the case bring to police, then the minah said the money is for special service.
I think she will choose mutual desturction method.
then police will inform your family leh... :)

I did remember there was a case happened in GL, Fl took away the customer wallet while sleeping, customer report police, no choice bcos she took his IC, credit card, driving license, etc, later Fl kena caught.:)

owen10
19-06-2006, 10:00 PM
bro such things need evidence one. unless there is a surveillance cam to record her act or u happened to take down d serial no. ... or else how to proof?

i thk suan le ba. treat it as a lesson learnt. as some bros mentioned if u bring matter to police even more ma fan. d time n effort wasted is not worth it la.

rickman
20-06-2006, 12:29 AM
I have posted before that 3rd storey FC sucks!
bad service! Don't who deduct my points some more!
:mad: