PDA

View Full Version : Non erected Peasant Represenative Chia Ah Yong says peasants cannot be trusted

Sammyboy RSS Feed
18-08-2015, 12:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Her dad supported her to complete her studies but she choose to side with Ruler Loong and make life difficult for the peasants, using the old principle 'if one peasant cannot spend wisely, then the whole village cannot spend at will'.

Transmodified from what Chia meant but 'lan lan' cannot say directly.

Ms Chia said: “In relation to the use of CPF money, got Labour baboons say that the CPF monies is theirs. KNNCCB, even marginalised Toh Chin Chye whack idiot Howe for stealing peasants' pensions using creative financial engineering. Teochew Kiang and netizens says “It’s our money, it’s in our account, it’s our retirement money. I want it out, I will spend it anyway we want.”

Chee-bye lah Ah Kiang, fine. Is it your money? Today I tell you the merchants' copayment and top-ups from public funds components are not yours hor, since Lan Lan even you cannot choose to accept it, its no longer yours, at least legally speaking. See my Ah Pa very smart, now I trained lawyer speaking up for Ruler Loong against peasants' interests.

Do stupid peasants have the right to spend their stipends or even vote? I’m not entirely sure because they are stupid peasants anyway, that's why LKY ask peasant women to abort their children in the 1970s.

“Borrowing from Imperial Qin Legalist principles, I can say, if we got one uncle who spend all his savings KTV whores, we X'tians very selfish one hor, you expect Ruler Loong to sarpok that Ham Sup peasant when the PRC whores emptied his pocket? I know, you know, Jane Austen says she wants the right to be laid by the chap she loves, KNNCCB, this is not Victorian Ingerland hor, its a bloody Asiatic society, if peasants spend their money and threaten Ruler Loong during Procedural Erections to maintain them in exchange for votes, then its bad for Familee and what is bad for Familee is bad for the country!

“Got Ang Mohs and Nihons quietly think we have a Budget leaning to the left, even some educated Apes within Peasantpore can cite British rhetorical sarcasm and say budget lean to left, not much left. KNNCCB, peasants, know your place, dun just read a few chapters from Jane Austen books and then lecture Ruler Loong ok, if not happy, then migrate to North Korea lah!?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?213136-Non-erected-Peasant-Represenative-Chia-Ah-Yong-says-peasants-cannot-be-trusted&goto=newpost).