PDA

View Full Version : PAP's Chee Hong is not arrogant at all!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
18-08-2015, 11:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

So, Mr Chee used the word ‘stupid’ and straight away, some opposition maniacs start to label him as ‘arrogant’.

I don’t see how using the word ‘stupid’ is associated with being ‘arrogant’.

If you check the dictionary, stupid means – lacking intelligence or common sense.

In Mr Chee’s writings, he wrote, “It would be stupid for any Singapore agency or NTU to advocate the learning of dialects, which must be at the expense of English and Mandarin.”

Mr Chee is merely making a common sense statement. How does making a sensible remark make one ‘arrogant’?

Please enlighten me.

From what I read, I don’t think he is arrogant at all. He is just saying that any Singapore agency or NTU advocating the learning of dialects is not making much sense.

There is no arrogance in saying this.

Why are you guys so uptight about it?

Mr Chee also volunteers with SCORE, helping inmates to find jobs after they are released from Prison. Does this look like an arrogant person to you?

PAP has gone through great trouble to find very good people to help run our country. But you guys choose to run them down.

Can opposition parties get good people to run Singapore, let me ask you? What I see are clowns infesting among opposition parties. Look at SDA – even some of you opposition people also think Desmond Lim is a clown. Need I say more?

You guys are just trying to find fault with PAP for nothing.

Without PAP, Singapore will not be where it is today. Please remember that before you start running PAP candidates down.

A loyal Singaporean

* Contributed by TRE reader

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?213129-PAP-s-Chee-Hong-is-not-arrogant-at-all!&goto=newpost).