PDA

View Full Version : cybercafe action

cuntarow
17-06-2006, 07:53 PM
hi guys.....yesterday saw a cyber cafe at lor 20 machiam those massage parlour but nvr went in as hurrying for time. don know any bros here tried or have any action there .....

well hopes the cafe is something like hk style with one gal next to u surfing net and handjob for you when u typing FR here wahaha:D

tittyhawk
17-06-2006, 08:12 PM
L20 huh? hmmm...would like to find out more, but if really got gal sit wif u while surfing, dunno if the standard can match wif Macau, HK or Taipei style...:)

ang076
17-06-2006, 08:18 PM
I dont think cybercafe owner will allow that..

My favourite scenario is this:

If there are partitions where you can surf Net in private, and ask gal to come in and go under the table and perform BBBJ on you while you surf erotic website...

Or take part in online orgy where you allow yourself to be viewed in action by other partners (you can see them doing that ) thru webcam.

Nowadays, it is not necessary to do it in internet cafe as you can bring laptop into hotel rooms.;)

gust81
17-06-2006, 11:37 PM
:) sounds interesting... someone pls post their findings? would have personally check it out... sadly lack vit M

Uncle911
18-06-2006, 02:44 AM
L20 huh? hmmm...would like to find out more, but if really got gal sit wif u while surfing, dunno if the standard can match wif Macau, HK or Taipei style...:)

Here is Singapore, and for cybercafe, their have CID and Police rule and regulation to follows.
I don't think the boss will take risk to play play. not worth that price.:)

laoren50
18-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Boh Wah one lah, wait all the pc kena confiscate how, lose more:D