PDA

View Full Version : My Job

leahgirl
17-08-2015, 03:43 PM
is just like another day coming to work. i couldn't help think of what is going to happen today again?. what insults will they throw at me.

I have a set of attire to adhere to - thats their latest regulations on me. This happened after one day, they saw my blog and decided since i wanted to be a slut, they will do whatever they please, otherwise they will fire me from my only job and source of income. I guess i will just grit my teeth and endure. what can they do to me anyway. At my locker, i see a dress, stockings, garter and corset. hmmm.. the dress seems a little too short. well. lets get to work.

I walk into the office full of those jerks, they were busy tapping away on their computers. i'm just a secretary serving everyone drinks, been insulted many times but i still come back and work. today i'm wearing a corset inside with garter and stockings. and a skirt that shows my butt cheek if i bend down too low; i should be careful.

while serving tea to one of the guys at his desk. his colleague behind me catches a glimpse of my butt cheek and reaches out with his fingers and started stroking it. The guy i am serving tea notices and starts chatting with me not letting me move away while his colleague's hands touches my butt.

He sips his tea and then spits it at my face... "you bitch..too cold. how come serve your master cold tea huh???"

i shiver backwards - while he sneers with a sinister smile. his colleague takes the chance and grabs me.. putting his hand on my groin.

"Wah... wear stockings and lacy underwear... i know what punishment you deserve".

my mind races through a thousand images of gang rape and cocks cumming all over my face... unable to focus and my vision blurs quickly while i see many silhouettes overshadowing me.. on fuck, whats going to happen next

kthan10
17-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Wow... nice story... Would love to see how u were dressed :D

ET
18-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Cool story :D

leahgirl
02-09-2015, 12:11 PM
'eh bro. you tie her down, not too tight...'

'where is the butt plug...'

'found it!'

Light began to stream into my eyes as i awoke from my unconscious state. feeling weakened, my limbs felt like they had been torn apart but still there.

I slowly opened up my eyes and looked up and saw 4 pairs of eyes looking at me.

'you really deserve to be punished for spilling tea on me, you know its wet now where you spilled on.. plus the tea was fucking hot, almost scalded my dick, good thing i had a newspaper on there. well its wet now with milk tea, you have to clean it up.

like a drunkard, i swayed left and right and tried to get up but something was holding me down. ROPES!!!?? fuck them... why ropes.. my hands and feet were tied to the table stretched outwards.

'sorry sir.. i didn't mean....'

SLAP!!!!

before i could finish.. i felt a thick fleshy piece of something slap across my face... SLAP SLAP SLAP..followed by 3 other things... i opened a sliver of my eyes and peeked... hoping not to get another blow and saw 4 penises on top of my face.

Each was hard and rigid.. erected.. with the cock head fully protruding out.

'sir..whose penis has milk tea on it?...' i said

with a sinister smile, one of the guys shoved his erected tool into my mouth.. 'TAKE THIS BITCH... here is the creamy milk tea you were asking for!'

as he stuffed his penis into my mouth and deep into my throat, I laid back lifeless like a doll ready to be played, toyed and tortured.

i tasted the tea..the milk on his penis, and it relentlessly pushed in and out.. instinctively my tongue twisted around his cock head, around the ridge of his mushroom shaped head, and slither into the pee hole at the head. As my tongue played with his cock, he stopped forcing it in and allowed my tongue room to move around.

Why did my tongue moved?? it felt weird.. but somehow high, a foreign live fleshly object in my mouth pulsating - this reminded me of my horrible memories of my uncle raping me years back. Many years passed, he made me do many things for him quietly until he passed away a year later from an accident. He taught me how to call him 'Teacher Goh', and taught me where to lick on man's penis to make him feel good.

as my tongue caressed his cock head, i tighten my mouth with my teeth, gently bite at his cock head and release again, bite and release. i couldn't stop moving hoping for him to cum soon.

'ahhhhhh....shiok ah... leah go on..good bitch.. suck it up..'

slowly i slurped away at his penis, now starting to pulse and get stiffer.. i increased my rhythm and sucked in his cock deep in my throat and tighten it, release. lick his cock head, near the pee hole where its most sensitive.. and suck it deep again. now as i sucked it deep again, i felt his dick shiver quickly and a warm tricking sensation flow down my throat. quickly i sucked it in and kept his dick inside me until that warm milky sensation slowly stopped.

...no maybe i wont stop.. i trapped his dick in my mouth and make him cum again?...

the_e_ones
02-09-2015, 12:20 PM
...no maybe i wont stop.. i trapped his dick in my mouth and make him cum again?...

Strange... :confused:

I am actually enjoying this story... "Sis" leahgirl, please continue...:p

leahgirl
02-09-2015, 12:52 PM
the warm milky sensation flowed down my throat and i opened my eyes to a dripping penis withdrawn from my mouth.

without any warning. i felt a chilling pointed object in my ass, it pushed and pushed and went inside me...

'fuck...whats that????!' i said

'wah can fit eh..,i was worried too big and too deep.'

'...whats that you put inside me???!'

I felt another rushing feeling at my ass now, this time almost like i wanted to pass motion but not.. instead water gushed out.. and a pop sound.

they showed me this long penis like object, it was about 8" long and 2.5" thick... 'this was in your ass while you were sucking my colleague off like a whore' think you didn't even realised we put this inside your hole.. hmm it must be quite relax and ready for more' he said.

'you even douched me??? why???'

'why?.. of course you will know why.. only reason for douching you ---' A thick fleshy penis pushed my anus and pop! it went inside me.. thrusting all the way inside where i could feel the cock head deep inside me. 'aaaaarrrrrr.........uhhhhh....uuuuuuh...ooooooh' i gasped into moans and my body shivered as the penis thrusted inside me and then pull out and thrust into me again. his balls slapped against the back of my butt as he banged me deep. I looked at "Stickman" as he smiled at me banging me away.

"Stickman"..they call him.. not because he was thin. but he had a good long stick. Ken who was next to him, i guess was bi.. but mostly gay. Ken reached out and put his finger into his mouth, wet with saliva, he stopped Stickman and pushed his finger into my anus.. 'OOOWWWWWWW....' what are you doing??

'its big enough for 2.. and i like rubbing on my boyfriend's dick.' with one push, he opened my hole a little more while he slowly position his dick on top of Stickman's and pushed it in..flexing the cock slowly from an angle. it moved in deeper and deeper till i feel my muscle gave way to another dick. as soon as his cock head was in. He pushed it slowly, rubbing some lubricant on it.

'you know.. since you are a ladyboy, there is only this other hole to enter and there are so many of us here.'

my head slowly went into a tailspin as the other guy Pong put a vial next to my nose.. unknowingly i inhaled a deep scent of something that smells like superglue... moaning away in ecstasy and pain.. i couldnt control my body, i wanted more dicks..more fucks now.. and cum.

'ah...you are natural slut, i got a great student here' Uncle Goh aka Teacher Goh told me one day as he breathed out another puff of Marlboro after we romped the day away at his house, supposedly when he was tasked to take care of me when my parents were away. i laid at his groin still sucking his dick, learning to pleasure and enjoy it when he said this. I had changed that day - I was to live as a slut to serve men.

Richie Rich
02-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Strange... :confused:

I am actually enjoying this story... "Sis" leahgirl, please continue...:p

Me too... He got hardened while reading the story...

Richie Rich
02-09-2015, 02:20 PM
.......i laid at his groin still sucking his dick, learning to pleasure and enjoy it when he said this. I had changed that day - I was to live as a slut to serve men.

Nice.. Read liao steamed lor...