PDA

View Full Version : Local Malay FL return !!!!!!!!!

Bro_69
16-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Receive a call from a regular FL of mine, told me that she is facing some financial difficulty, ask if I could help…. so this is all the information that I can provide about her..

Name> Mimi
Age> 21
Look> 6.5/10 blur blur malay look
Apperance> dark brown with shoulder length hair
Boobs> around B+ slightly sagging
HT/WT> 160/49 approx
Services>BBBJ with deep-throat, CIM, Frenching
FJ>bloody tight & wet, stereo sound moaning, obliges to most positions
Attitude> hardworking, patient & pleasant, GF feeling, no rush but quiet sometimes
She do massage service at a rate of $150 including 1 shot within 90min..
Damage> $120/1/1 or $180/2/2 hotel and caps your own
Housecall service for additional $20 as transport allowances
Overnite can be arrange.

Those brother here, who will like to have a session with her can email me at [email protected] or PM me..

She is available for 2 slots daily and she don’t entertain malay and Indian

tony123
16-06-2006, 02:07 PM
HI, Bro. you got mail...:D

BQFreak
16-06-2006, 03:44 PM
do i smell sg_bonker??? even the pricing and way of writing FR also smiliar.... WARNING APPROACH WITH CAUTION!

sgblackdevil
16-06-2006, 04:15 PM
another sg_bonker clone....:D...try at your own risk

Bro_69
16-06-2006, 04:22 PM
hi all brother here,

please don't flame or sabo me ok.... i am very new here... introduce by some friend inside regarding tis forum...

if i have any thing that i offend anyone here... i apologise....

i am only following the instruction set by the her to write inside this thread...

hope to clear the mis-understanding...

thanks u....

sgblackdevil
16-06-2006, 09:07 PM
I still think that you are sg_bonker clone...:D

poolhot.
16-06-2006, 09:09 PM
hi all brother here,

please don't flame or sabo me ok.... i am very new here... introduce by some friend inside regarding tis forum...

if i have any thing that i offend anyone here... i apologise....

i am only following the instruction set by the her to write inside this thread...

hope to clear the mis-understanding...

thanks u....

why apologise? u sharing.. most dun share unless U getting something out of it

Are U?

BQFreak
17-06-2006, 02:55 AM
even all the .... also soooo similar.. blah blah blah... even the TWO THUMBS UP signature alsooooooo smiliar!

If you want us to believe that you are no sg_bonker, pass her contact instead going thru arrangement by you...

some info for you guys to judge from this thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51829&highlight=sg_bonker
Damage> 1shot 1hr $120,2shots hr $180,rm n cap excluded.
Housecall> Yes…. but additional $20 as transport………
Eligibility> All expect Indian n malay

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52744&highlight=deuter
Hsecall: yes...(additional 20buck)
Price: 1hr 1 shot 120 or 2hr shot 180 (without rm n condoms)
some points to take notes off
-no to malays & indian...

spitfire
17-06-2006, 03:36 AM
I want to try malay girl. How to contact?

Bro_69
17-06-2006, 11:44 AM
spitfire

just Pm me or email me you name race and contact.. i get back to you....

for other brother, please understand. she receive a lot of prank call that why ask me for help...

for the similar...some are just cut and paste from other forum... to believe it or not....up to indiviual...

price is quoted by the gal herself... i just help post only...

Mafan
17-06-2006, 12:48 PM

Frist of all Minah normally charge 100/1/1 or 150/2/2 if thats ur price that means u a OKT.

bedek05
17-06-2006, 01:59 PM
even all the .... also soooo similar.. blah blah blah... even the TWO THUMBS UP signature alsooooooo smiliar!

If you want us to believe that you are no sg_bonker, pass her contact instead going thru arrangement by you...

[/B]

Bro BQFreak I also find it so familiar... :eek:

why apologise? u sharing.. most dun share unless U getting something out of it

Are U?

Bro raintree I also wonder why he apologise.People apologise only when they do something wrong.:rolleyes:

Bro_69
17-06-2006, 04:22 PM
OK!!! To stop all this accusing of me.. i will check with mimi.. to give or not to give up the number to prove my innocent..but she told me if give out, will have some condition to fulfil...

bro Mafan
i dont know what the rate outside for malay ger last time and now..i am not as experience as you, but i want to clarify that the prices is given by mimi not me......

bro raintree
i dont get something out of it... she is my regular FL that i enjoy bonking her even she is not active here..so i just want to lend her a helping hand..and once she settle her problems. she will disappear from this scene again.i apologise here because i am afraid that i may have offend other brother here especially bro BQfeak...

BQFreak
17-06-2006, 10:25 PM
for the similar...some are just cut and paste from other forum... to believe it or not....up to indiviual...
Cut and Paste??!!??!!??!! so many FR you dun copy but you choose to copy from deuter and sg_bonker??!!! I choose NOT TO BELIEVE!

or other brother, please understand. she receive a lot of prank call that why ask me for help...
prank calls?? how come we do not have the same problems with other FL?? you sooooo free everyday arrange appts for her and you gain nothing?? And again I choose NOT TO BELIEVE!

g_aberlado
17-06-2006, 11:21 PM

Why no malays & indians? Malays need some bonking too... I mean an abang sperm mix with minah eggs will sometimes create minahs.....What about me im half chinese and half malay. Do I still qualify?

Hugo168
18-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Why no malays & indians? Malays need some bonking too... I mean an abang sperm mix with minah eggs will sometimes create minahs.....What about me im half chinese and half malay. Do I still qualify?
hmmm very curious too why no malay FL dont take malays?
anyway dont worry friend i think you will find some good stuff to take you no worries. :) just be happy

popiah
18-06-2006, 08:18 AM
hmmm very curious too why no malay FL dont take malays?
anyway dont worry friend i think you will find some good stuff to take you no worries. :) just be happy

hi bro hugo,

no need to be curious abt why no malay fl take malay becoz they afraid they might be taking their own relatives / sibling / friend...
:D
my two cents of popiah

signoff
FL Popiah

coolguy88
18-06-2006, 10:13 AM
OK!!! To stop all this accusing of me.. i will check with mimi.. to give or not to give up the number to prove my innocent..but she told me if give out, will have some condition to fulfil...

so bro what is the condition??
So can give or cannot give or still go thru sg_bonker??

BQFreak
18-06-2006, 04:20 PM
i apologise here because i am afraid that i may have offend other brother here especially bro BQfeak...
no offences taken so no need to apologise.. just warning other brothers in any similar cases that if you are sg_bonker, what lousy service and FL they gonna get..

angie II
18-06-2006, 08:50 PM
To Bro_69... if u r sg_bonker in disguise indeed u muz have said dis 2 urself..

"nabei... limpeh ai tahn chiak oso difficult" (me wanna make a rip-off (fm sbf bros) also so difficult) :rolleyes:

Lamborg
19-06-2006, 12:47 AM
this sg_bonker seems to be quite a hated figure in sbf.

Any bros care to enlighten me what he has done so that we can be wary of him?

Cheers

Nintendo
19-06-2006, 12:10 PM
this sg_bonker seems to be quite a hated figure in sbf.

Any bros care to enlighten me what he has done so that we can be wary of him?

Cheers

you can use the search function & type sg_bonker.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51951

Bro_69
19-06-2006, 01:23 PM
hi all bro...

Mimi have decided to give her contacts.. so i will be passing her contact to the first 15 seniors brother here of my choice in my PM..... junior u all got to wait....

condititon when you get her number
pls dont pass around and only sms her after 7pm... do not call.. she will get back to you.
when you sms her, pls give your age, race and nick.....

she will never reply to those brother... who never fulfil the condition being mention above..

thanks

Bro_69
19-06-2006, 06:42 PM
mimi number have been given up to 2 seniors for the time being...

bart,bonkster78....more will be given up..please be patient..

BQFreak
19-06-2006, 07:31 PM
mimi number have been given up to 2 seniors for the time being...

bart,bonkster78....more will be given up..please be patient..
good! lets hope bart and bonkster78 can QC and verify and redress the wrong we pass on bro_69 :cool:

sgblackdevil
20-06-2006, 09:19 AM
How would I know if the number belong to mimi or you, you can give out your number and pretend to be mimi to arrange for bonking session....:D

Bro_69
23-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Mimi number have been pass to a number of bro here.Pls call or sms her for direct arrangement. I am just posting it out for her. thanks u.

By the way. she is available from now.. so start calling..

Bro_69
23-06-2006, 02:18 PM
How would I know if the number belong to mimi or you, you can give out your number and pretend to be mimi to arrange for bonking session....:D

If you dont believe that is Mimi number.. call and check it out youself lor.. instead of flaming me..

sgblackdevil
23-06-2006, 02:30 PM
If you dont believe that is Mimi number.. call and check it out youself lor.. instead of flaming me..

I see that you advertise in Yahoo classified like what sg_bonker usually do....in your advert you have sally, kelly....are these all your friend who you are helping or are you OKT in disguise....:D....yes please PM me mini number so that I can verify for you.....

sgblackdevil
23-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Can I know what is your relationship with local_lobang, I ask Bro_69 PM me but this Bro local_lobang PM me with a message title explaination here is what local_lobang write....

<<<For this i can explain..... sally and kelly is not new here.. and they are related to mimi... they may all be making a comeback to this forum....

mimi number is XXXXXXX...

as U said that all my thing is the same as sg-bonker.. i can only said that... what i write and how i write inside is all mimi idea... i just help her to put up this thread... and then for sally and kelly.. i just copy from what i do for mimi and do the changes only...

to believe it or not... is up to u...

when u call tell her your nick in sb...because she verify using nick...

thanks>>>

Can I say local_lobang is a clone of you......:D .....sorry burst your lobang......as regard to mini will check is real or not....are you a OKT???

bart
27-06-2006, 02:13 PM
good! lets hope bart and bonkster78 can QC and verify and redress the wrong we pass on bro_69 :cool:

Ok guys, in case you all wanna know what's happening here.

I was given the number by Bro 69, made contact with Mimi. As her timing and my timing could not match, we could only make appointment for today evening. She did sms me a couple of times during the week when she was free, but since I've already make the appointment for today, I like to stick to it.

I sms her to confirm early this morning, she said ok, so far so good. No problems here. Suddenly during lunch time, I received a sms like this:

"Bart can help me transfer dollar 2 my ac nw. I need 2 pay my divorce cert using atm. Nw i only have cash. Don wory whenmit i pay u the 35dolar. sure.Me now at slf buildinf no dposite machine"

Could be genuine or not, I dunno. Could be Sg Bonker or not, I dunno. I'm not about to find out at the expense of time and money. Money is one thing, if I book hotel and wait for her, din turn up, then really waste time. As it is, already felt cheated.

Anyway, quickly blanket SMS to all the suppliers for available babe tonight. Lucky managed to hook up a quality (hopefuly) LOS for action later.

As I said, may or may not be scam, but I'm not that desperate for minah. 17 year old hot minah babe, maybe can try take risk, but not this one.

An update for all the bros waiting patiently. Sorry to say, I think this one CMI.

evodarren
27-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Bro bart you are wise not to transfer money........I bet with you my last dollar that you will not see the minah after you have transfer the money........the golden rule bonk the hole then pay.........:D

Frankiestine
27-06-2006, 02:44 PM
I sms her to confirm early this morning, she said ok, so far so good. No problems here. Suddenly during lunch time, I received a sms like this: [/COLOR]

"Bart can help me transfer dollar 2 my ac nw. I need 2 pay my divorce cert using atm. Nw i only have cash. Don wory whenmit i pay u the 35dolar. sure.Me now at slf buildinf no dposite machine"

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Huh pay for divorce cert...got such a think meh...i thought all this are done by lawyers and never hear before use cash cannot pay must use ATM...