PDA

View Full Version : Sweetfaced student - EARTH - c/o bonniesan

Bonniesan
15-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Bros,

Highly recommend this student who's in need of cash and she look so sweet. Think she's going to be very very GF, must try.

Name : Earth
Ht : 1.57m
Wt : 45kg
Stats : 34B'25'35
Description : Tanned skin, sweet face, friendly, GF type.

Pic are uploaded in group for viewing

earth
15-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Bros,

Highly recommend this student who's in need of cash and she look so sweet. Think she's going to be very very GF, must try.

thanks hor :rolleyes:

eeemen
15-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Bro Bonniesan

have applied to join your group,

Is the pic in front of your group page that of Kate or Earth? Cannot view as not a member. Thanks

hthderrick
15-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Look out for my FR on Earth:D

Bonniesan
15-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Some changes in the vital stats...

Bros,

Stats : 34C'25'35Description : Tanned skin, sweet face, friendly, GF type.

sexkeys
15-06-2006, 05:57 PM
hi bonniesan

can join your group bo? pm me pls

poompoom
15-06-2006, 06:44 PM
thanks hor :rolleyes:
bro, tat her real name in thai, dun tik it mean to make fun of u.

koxxic
15-06-2006, 07:41 PM
i also applied for ur group...but u din allow me in..
i reapply already...

Steed 4
15-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Look out for my FR on Earth:D
Steady lah our Bro hthderrick....you're back as the First blood man...
hope this 1 will work fine....Cheers Bro....:D

The_Unrepentant
15-06-2006, 08:37 PM
thanks hor

maybe same name got discount:D

goodfrd33
15-06-2006, 08:41 PM
can add me into your yahoo group too

idunnoe
15-06-2006, 09:12 PM
hi bro,
applied to join ur group oreadi. hope to hear from u soon.

Cheers!

hthderrick
15-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Hello Bro!!finally FR on Earth:Dwas offer first bood with Bonnie gal Kate last week but ubable to take the offer due to work commitment,this morning receive an sms from Bonnie say that a new gal is coming today offer me First blood me check my schedule and immediatly take up the offer dont want to disapoint Bonnie or else me next time Last blood liao,kekeke!ask her about the pic she say not uploaded yet but she say pretty so trust her..in the afternoon saw Bonnie posting on the gal Earth so sms her whether is it the same gal that i am taking,she reply yes!!but i told her the look on the pic so so only leh!she reply tust her definetly alot pretty and sweet looking then the pic so on lah!

was in the office waiting for time and then proceed to the destinated hotel and sms Bonnie room number given and proceed to the room with my finger cross hopefully is what Bonnie said pretty and sweet looking,kekeke!knock!knock! door open and saw a really sweet and pretty looking head pop out from the door and was greeted with a tradditional thai 'wai' and 'sawadee ka' and me in return with a 'wai' when in and she was wearing a blue bathrobe and me make myself comfortable on the couch,she then poor me a glass of water and me light up my cirgarette and she ask me to wait a mintues while she go in to the bathroom and turn the water on and will be back shortly,she then came out and ask me whether can she sit on my lap so she can be more closer to me of cause lah,kekeke!we the start chatting this is the 2nd time she is in singapore the 1st time was 3 years ago she was here on holiday she work as a sales and earn commission from the sales back in BKK she doesnt work in any MP or FL cause she mght afraid her frds and ppl she know see her.

We chatted till almost forget the water is full,she then ask me to proceed to shower while i in the bathtub looking at her waiting for her to unrobe she then say ask me to close my eye and said she is shy!kekeke!wow!an with a glanced she has a pair of C cup boobs with light brown small nipple,Yum!yum!she then pour the shower gel on my body and arm and then start giving me some light massage in the mean time washing me up and the same to my leg and then start washing my didi giving my didi a good wash up and massage follow by a slow,soft but deep throat BBBJ wow!i am in the heaven liao shiok!!!she then hug me and give me a body rub with her pair of C cupper till me cannot tahan liao ask her to rinse me and continue the un finish job on the bed.

She dry me up and then she held me to the bed like my GF,kekeke!stack the pillow and ask me to lie down she then climb up to me we look eye into eye away about and inch and i say to her 'khun narak' she is cute/sweet she immediately whisper in my ear and say 'thank you' she then kiss me on my lip and we start top french like long lost lover,kekeke!she can really french man!!follow by cathbath kissing and licking my ear,neck my nipple my hand also start to explore her body,hmmm!Oh ya!forgot to tell you guys she speak good english bros dont worry about unable to communicate liao!continue with the cathbath she then go down to my groin area and start licking and sucking my testical wah!sibei shiok!arh! and then follow my a BBBJ slowly,softly and deep throat,wah lau eh!on i am having a hard on writing this FR man!kekeke!she then keep BBBJ me till i told her i almost cum she then give me that sweet smile and cap me she then climb up and slowly insert my hard rock didi into her pussy,bros her tightness cunt is unbelivable till i wonder whether my didi is too big or my didi is top form today:D she then start to rode me cowgal with her soft and gentle moan compliment with the fast and slow tempo me cum in awhile she still keep riding me even thought i told her i cum liao,kekeke!she then take the tissue un cap me and wipe my manhood clean,very caring,kekeke!

she then help me wash up and dry me,me then lie on the bed light my cigarette and she then lie on top of my body and hug me and we then chat for awhile and her hand start to tickle my nipple follow by licking and my hand move to her pussy and slowly and start to play with her clit she immediatly give out a soft moan and she then turn her pussy to me while she give me another round of BBBj me in return give her a good lick on her tight cunt her moaning begin from softly till i insert my finger into her wet pussy and finger her,her moaning become louder and her BBBJ begin harder,in no time my hand is fill with her cunt juice already,i then pass her the cd and she use her mouth to cap me and she rode me reverse cowgal wow!can really feel her tightness even thought she is wet me then turn her to missionary position without my didi leaving her tight pussy,and start to thrust her slow follow by fast paces i usually cant cum in missionary position but this time i lose out,her tight pussy me cum in no time,she then grab me from my neck and give me a kiss and say 'khun ao kan keng mak' hahaha!she definetly trying to make me happy by say that,but who cares i like to listen mah!kekeke!

After she uncap and clean me up with tissue we proceed to clean up in the shower ,dry me up and she took out my shoe,pant and shirt help me dress up look at the time oh!shit time up paid her and give her a perk on her cheek and left the room a very happy and sextified man.

Stat on Earth
Origin:Thai
Look:7.5/10 (She definetly look alot lot sweet and pretty from the pic)
Languge:thai and english (speak very well english)
Complexion:tanned
Boob:34C (with very light brown small nipple)
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:8/10 (very tight cunt)
Frenching:Yes
CIM:did not ask for after seeing her sweet faced
Service and additude:8/10 (very GF feeling)
Damages:$130/90min/2 shot (she definitly worth more then $130)
RTF:yes!yes!yes! already book on next monday slot,kekeke!

Choong88
15-06-2006, 11:50 PM
Wah HTHDerrick get in there damn quick ha ha. Earth only got here 3 pm today and so busy already - think she will be very busy from now on. This one is a real gem - I asked Bonnie how her attitude was (had a couple of LOS that have been very grumpy) -she said it was very good and boy was she right this is as close to a girlfriend experience you will find out there. Also any brothers worried about missing the game shouldn't as the hotel has it in the rooms and to give Earth credit she never watched the tv and paid attention to me even when I watching the game ha ha.

Arriving at the hotel I got the room number from Bonnie. Happy that I was not going to bump into the 3 hideous cackling Katoey's - who seem to live on the same floor as Bonnie's girls (they were getting into a cab as I was arriving phew) I knocked on the door. Peeking from behind the door was Earth - she's cuter than the picture. She's got a cute smile and welcomes you in just wearing her blue towel robe. A little bit of hugging and nibbling meant the session got off to a good start and plus her english is good (so no communication problem here). She'll french kiss you like a girl friend, no pretence and with a casualness that shows no shyness - excellent, you know that if a girl is so relaxed that the session is going to be a good one. I asked her to lie back on the bed and as she lay there with her robe on just smiling back up at me. I knew she had nothing on under the robe and I slowly opened the robe exposing one breast at a time. Once she had the robe fully opened I could admire her sexy body (she's not skinny and has a healthy size and means her breasts are a perfect C cup) from her nipples (which as like a teenagers - smooth light and with timy nipples) to her natural bush. I was just open mouthed and start to cat bath her from top to toe (I know these girls bathe after each punter so even if I hadn't yet she had) and boy did she appreciate it. As I painted her down there she got wetter and wetter and shuddered each time she came close to an orgasm. When she reached it her pussy was soaked. Telling her not to move I quickly put on a condom (was on the dresser behind me) and bonked away whilst she was busy nibbling my nipples (any samsters who like that will be very pleased with her technique). Obviously didn't last along time so pulled out and whipped off the condom and came all over her very ample breasts. Telling her not to move again I went to get the tissues (some how managed to see all the stuff as I came in) for her to clean up. The bath had been running as we were playing so now went to bathe. I think she was unsure about whether to shower or bathe (but brothers who remember Angie will know that was one of the highlights) - so sat in the bath and in sat Earth too. She washed me all over (wish the girls out there would learn how to do this) - its sexy and hugely erotic and so relaxing (talking about attention to detail there was a rolled up towel behind my head to make me more comfortable).

After Earth had helped me dry I asked her to massage my shoulders (very tense as markets have been crazy) - she did it with her elbows and forearms as I sat on the side of the bed watching the Ecuador/Cost Rica game. Heaven man - football and massge, was so good. Even when she worked on my back I was laying facing the game. Didn't want her to tire too much so as not to inconvinience other samsters I pulled her back on top of me. French kissing and having her laying on top of me was such a nice feeling. Felt like a teenager again - kissing and fondling such a sexy babe and with Earth grinding into my groin too. Moving her off and her painting my nipples I came a second time.

What a great session - thanks to Bonnie this one was an inspired choice (didn't repeat the ratings as HTHDerrick has done a good job). Agreed with HTHDerrick she is worth more than the quoted price so I tipped her what I felt was appropriate. I am still smiling writing this FR - I am a happy and relaxed man:D

Valen
16-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Hello Bro!!finally FR on Earth

Great FR! So fast book 2nd session liao huh??? You ar!!!! :cool:

hthderrick
16-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Great FR! So fast book 2nd session liao huh??? You ar!!!!

halo bro,good gem must fast hand fast leg mah!:D

bart
16-06-2006, 03:41 AM
First 2 FRs pretty good description, accurate. My own impressions from my bonk last evening:

Earth has an incredibly pretty face. Big eyes, fantastic smile, perfect teeth. Cute and pretty. Nice long hair. Can't help but keep looking at her face.

She speaks very good English, without the strong Thai accent. It seems she was a tour guide at one time, and is now studying hotel management. With her English, I could have a very nice conversation with her.

Earth's service level is very good, more GF type than pro type. Real SYT, make you wanna protect her.

Face: 9 to me, cute, great smile.
Body: 6.5 cute baby fat type.
Boobs: 8.0 C cups, brown nips
Pussy: Tight. Natural bushy. (personally prefer trimmed)
FJ: 8
BBBJ: 8 light suction but deep throat. As long as you like.
Overall 7.5

She likes football and supports Italy.

bbreaks
16-06-2006, 05:48 AM
wow!
what a great FR..
bonniesan bro, im still awaiting for u to approve the group, so that i can check out Earth and Kate

thanks bro

hthderrick
16-06-2006, 01:28 PM
She likes football and supports Italy.

Oh ya!forgot to put that in my posting?she indeed a Italy supporter:D

AX3L
16-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Whats the dmg?? The photo not up on the group right? :)

weert
16-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Photos should be up already and damage is listed there.

Thanks to Bonnie for arranging the session. The FRs above are accurate, just tried this afternoon, total satisfaction. So I will just add on by saying she's got 2x C-cup naturals (from my own assessment) on top of the previous FRs, for those boob lovers who prefer it from straight mother nature.

RTF (recommended to fuck): Yes, before she leaves. :)

bedek05
16-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Hello Bro!!finally FR on Earth .was offer first bood with Bonnie gal Kate last week but ubable to take the offer due to work commitment,this morning receive an sms from Bonnie say that a new gal is coming today offer me First blood me check my schedule and immediatly take up the offer dont want to disapoint Bonnie or else me next time

Stat on Earth
Origin:Thai
Look:7.5/10 (She definetly look alot lot sweet and pretty from the pic)
Languge:thai and english (speak very well english)
Complexion:tanned
Boob:34C (with very light brown small nipple)
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:8/10 (very tight cunt)
Frenching:Yes
CIM:did not ask for after seeing her sweet faced
Service and additude:8/10 (very GF feeling)
Damages:$130/90min/2 shot (she definitly worth more then $130)

Bro hthderrick ... wow what can I say. Gd FR bro !!! I wonder how cume you so lucky always get first blood? You'll the king of first blood tomyam. Hehehe...:p

Great FR! So fast book 2nd session liao huh??? You ar!!!!

Bro Valen me also surprised that he already book rtf.:D

hthderrick
17-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Bro Valen me also surprised that he already book rtf

Suprised meh!why i havent seen you posting FR for quite while:rolleyes: :D

Bonniesan
17-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Suprised meh!why i havent seen you posting FR for quite while:rolleyes:

Bro bedek become chief of osf liao... lazy already ma.. :p

hthderrick
19-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Bro bedek become chief of osf liao... lazy already ma..

lazy??lidat how to become cheif of osf:D

dellsher
19-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Finally got approval by Bonniesan already:D will be trying her gal soon:D

GuDuWangZhe
19-06-2006, 02:33 PM
sigh, today really bad day..booked Earth for 1pm, then push to 1.30pm..and end up cancelled :( cause Bonnie said got police there...
never mind, will book again soon

tony leung
19-06-2006, 02:51 PM
sigh, today really bad day..booked Earth for 1pm, then push to 1.30pm..and end up cancelled :( cause Bonnie said got police there...
never mind, will book again soon

picking up from where you left. Sorry you did not get the chance.....

Was in the room with her when vice came but luckily i got the call from boss after i finished my second round. Was informed by him that i should walk out with her arms in arms like my long lost girlfriend to avert any suspicions.

Before i walled out, i saw that the antivice guys took away at least 6 - 8 girls. Wonder whose girls were they?

Never did i imagine i would be in this position but found it quite amusing but mostly kan cheong. Would'nt want my name and pic appearing on front page news.

Anyway, she is an excellent gem, very GF and bonkable.

If you can't decide who to bonk, just go straight to her cos she's worth it!!!

No ratings needed as as has been done.

Tony

n7670i
19-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Hi bonnie, can I join your group?

oceanblu
19-06-2006, 06:37 PM
was given a chance to try earth yesterday afternoon...
Wa....she look so much better in person...
usually studio photos looks better, but she is the opposite....
long eye lashes, sweet sweet smile.... i am so smitten by her....
absolutely a C cupper, not fat, not skinny,
just perfect for hugging....:D

no need to say more....

also, "girlfriend feeling"... absolutely....:p

MM&MM
19-06-2006, 07:51 PM
lazy??lidat how to become cheif of osf:D

Bro hthderrick ...I also haven't heard from the chief lately.The last thing I know he is out hunting for a new job. He also been looking around to recruit new youth wing members. Heard that there might be another youth wing gathering soon. I also haven't heard from him for quite a while.:rolleyes:

cowboybebop
20-06-2006, 01:29 PM
I am not sure whether to thank bonnie or curse her :) Was told got cure for twink virus and the antidote was Earth.

So I thought good lor.. bonnie's recent batches all damn good KC one. Leave oredi still leave very lasting impressions.

So I figured best way to forget the last one was to try new one.

Boy, was I ever wrong.

Turns out Earth is even bigger poison! :P

For the life of me, I can't quite figure out how she got into this line. There's a side to her that is so normal, so real life girl next door, with her sweet smile and demeanour that she reminds me of some of the regular Thai office ladies I worked with.

Oh speaking of her smile, I guess she really newbie at modelling. In the photos of her, she never smiles and looks sibeh dao one. But in real life, her smile.. aargh can melt hearts one.

So anyway, instead of getting antidote, I kena poisoned even more by Earth haha

Most of the FRs already covered the basics. She has a very nice very natural just nice breast size. Her body is IMHO just nice. Some girls are just too damn skinny and cuddling in bed can be painful when their ribs poke at you.

But physical description is just one aspect and can't convey her attitude and GFE which can only be fantabulous. Really.

Don't try her if you are expecting a commando style performance. But treat her like a fragile flower who's yr own personal gf (well at least for 1.5 hours but one can only hope) and she'll awe and surprise you. I know she did me.

Now how to arrange for RTF.

Hmmm.. need to break open piggy bank

Brobear
20-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Bros,

hi bro, i'm interested but i'm a newbie here... Am i allow...

Eagle88
21-06-2006, 12:47 AM
Thanks to Bonnie for chance to try EARTH!!
Indeed looks so much better than her photo.
I must say this girl is tight. Pussy I mean.
Used to bonk TG, but she is one of the tightest.
My didi is not big, so I am pleasantly surprised and happy.
Earth is also sweet and alwats smiling. Sure makes my day after a bad day at work.
RTF!!! You bet I will. Will not miss it! Thanks Bonnie. Indeed worth every penny.;)

hthderrick
21-06-2006, 09:10 AM
i had my RTF session with Earth last evening,suppose to be on monday evening but due to AV raid the session was cancelled,i would say last evening session was even better as Bonnie promise me after i take the first blood that Earth will improved when i RTF her true enough i have my wonderful 1.5hrs with Earth as all bros that had tried her i would say amount all the Tomyam that i tried Earth has the tightest pussy:D

Hmm....now i and thinking of my 2nd RTF.....Bonnie can arrange for me??:D

alphanoobster
21-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Did not had a chance to try Twink, but this is definately a bonk to talk about after Puy and Ethel, for me at least. After those two, I haven had a bonk I feel that it is worth posting and now finally I was feeling good again!

Looks

Earth is really sweet looking, I guess my only complain of her in terms of outlook would be that she has quite a flabby tummy. Not exactly model figure. For that I rate her:

7/10

Service

The moment I entered the room, she was giggling none stop and kept making comment about my dressing. (was in bball jersey and berms) She keep saying i looking very hip hop and cannot stop laughing. Thru out the entire session, we keep chit chatting and the feel was good. She also got me a glass of water without asking. She is definately as good if not better than Ethel in terms of service. For this I give her:

8.5/10

Action

Loved her bbbj although not much suction, but she is able to make good use of her tongue and I felt like on cloud 9. Catbath was not rushed and she seem to enjoy licking nips. FJ was also great. She had hurt her back the previous nite and when on cowgal, she seem to be in distress but insisted that it is ok. Her commitment to please is commendable and I am truly impressed. Only complain is use of KY. But not really her fault. Rating:

8/10

Summary

Overall a very good bonk!

Bonniesan
22-06-2006, 02:22 AM
Hmm....now i and thinking of my 2nd RTF.....Bonnie can arrange for me??:D

Bro, so Earth of Fel for u? :p

hthderrick
22-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Bro, so Earth of Fel for u?

Hmm....Earth or Fel?? can take both anot:p i have tried Earth twice already maybe should try Fel today since she is arriving today:D

axeman24
22-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Hmm....Earth or Fel?? can take both anot i have tried Earth twice already maybe should try Fel today since she is arriving today:D

The QC of Bonniesan has spoken kekekekek :D

hthderrick
22-06-2006, 09:34 PM
The QC of Bonniesan has spoken kekekekek

Hahaha!bro u lidat suan me goot meh:D still miss Earth tight little pussy,i got a feeling that i will go for my 2nd RTF with Earth soon:p

Sis Bonnie help me to arrange hor?kekeke!

axeman24
22-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Hahaha!bro u lidat suan me goot meh:D still miss Earth tight little pussy,i got a feeling that i will go for my 2nd RTF with Earth soon

Sis Bonnie help me to arrange hor?kekeke!

Bro I can confirm now you will sure go for your RRTF one :D

Anyway time to post my fr as well, I had a session with earth yesterday and I must say she is a very chaty girl and really gives you a very good GF feeling. She is also very service oriented and willing to try many many positions. For bros who wanted to try earht but was hesitate due to her photo I can assure you guys she looks much much better then the photo.

MM&MM
22-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Hmm....Earth or Fel?? can take both anot i have tried Earth twice already maybe should try Fel today since she is arriving today

Bro hthderrick you serious boh trying both?That would be a tarma sexxion.Kekeke ... I think bonniesan should be able to arrange especially for you.Like that it is killing 2 pussies with 1 dick.:D

RogerChongZY
23-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Received Sms fm BONNIE seeking inspection on Earth. Caught in centre thinking of whether to try which gal for there is Earth(Bonnie), Star and Moon(Hugoman). With limited resouces avail $$$, decides to go for Earth basing on the FR posted by some bros.............................................. ........................

Arrived at EARTH HOTEL on schedule.Knock 3 times.Door open.I cannot stop smiling and heart was pounding faster for standing infront of me was a SYT...yes SYT gal from Land of the FREE!!
Thought I have got the room number wrong for this gal is totally different from the photo....she looks so great in person.Ssssweet looking gal with a beautiful smile.The kind of gal in LOS I have always wanted but no luck till now. I do not know how to describe, you got to see it for yourself. Surprised was that she told me she was Earth. She speaks good english. Best of the lots of LOS gals I have inspected.Too good to be true.

Invited me in and pour me a glass of mineral water. Commented that she looks so much different from the photo. She was sad saying she is not photogenic.Sitting close to me, she asked if I would like to shower. Wasting no time, she stripped me down and off to the tub....undressing herself, I cannot stop my eyes from looking at this sweet looking gal. Her breast was ample. Small nipple and best of all, a nice looking pussy..the type that is hidden from from view but visible from the back. Oh gosh..like those I also see in pictures..this gal is so swee...not sweet...I mean beautiful and sweet..
Earth started to join me in the tub. As I am small in size, it fits us both well. She slip herself underneath me and started cleaning me up. First the hand, leg and spending lot of time on my birdie. Just feel like masturbation but with a naked beautiful gal throw in. It was one of the best cleanup job i ever had. Birdie is red and solid harden. Cleaning ourshelve up, adjourned to the bed.

Wasting no time we frenched! EARTH is so romantic. She really french and it makes me feel like kissing my GF. The feeling was unexplainable. She then gave me a full body catbath. Very detail full body and shiok. All this while, my hands was on her clits and boobs. Her entrance is sure tight and high. Slowly but surely, she bbbj and deepthroat me. Suction was soso but the deepthroat and tounge action was good. I singal to her to switch 69. That was bingo. She loves to do 69. Moans started to come out and my oh my..this gal began to wet. Spend a long time at this position and both of us wanted it now. She capped me and ride me. Oh dear, she was so tight. I cant believe that her pussy is so nice and tight like a teenager..she was riding me so hard and I was at a stting position licking and sucking at her breast like a baby. Cannot take it anymore and switch to missionary and in no time I expolded..she was still rocking below me till i went limp.She wanted more but i was finished. Smile at me and say its Ok. 2nd shot will be enough to satisfy her she say. I nodded.
Clean up and rested.

TCSS and found her to be a UNI student. Earning to pay fees. Also a fan of Italy. How time fly and b4 i knew it, phone rang. Its was BONNIE. times up.
I was so sad. Did not realised I had such a good and enjoyable time with Earth....told her I'll be back......

I will not go into stats. Rushing to post this report.
Only to tell bros and customers of BONNIE that some gals are lucky being photogenic. Some are not so lucky. Earth is one. Samsters always complained being misled by photo. I am now also complaing being misled by Earth photo.
Misled that she is so beatiful in real person as compare to the photo. Could have booked her earlier. Known of a regular who is seeing earth daily!! Where on Earth did he have such money???

I really don't feel like filing this report for fear of not getting to RTF her if their is a surge of booking. However to be fair to bros,Bonnie and Earth...this is my humble take on EARTH....she is a GEM. Tight pussy, friendly gal and best of all, she speaks English....One of the best BONNIE gal ever to step on our shore. Inspection completed .

Bonnie, please keep a 2 slot for me before she return home next week..

To Bros, my cup o coffee might taste like milo to you. Your smelly beancurb is a delicacy but stink to many. Leave 2 slots for me to finished my business next week please. ;)

Bonniesan
23-06-2006, 01:54 PM
Bonnie, please keep a 2 slot for me before she return home next week..

To Bros, my cup o coffee might taste like milo to you. Your smelly beancurb is a delicacy but stink to many. Leave 2 slots for me to finished my business next week please. ;)

Bro rogerchongz, Thanks for the FR ;)

Dun worry bro, ur slots is already confirm!

sgnorth
24-06-2006, 01:20 AM
Thanks to Bonnie again for bringing this gem to Sillypore!

Just finished my reservist today, though tired, but dying to have a bonk. So searched through SBF for some targets, saw that Earth's FRs seems good so took the chance although the photo doesn't seem like my type (the photo certainly doesn't do any justice to Earth). I trust Bonnie's standards anyways hehe.

Arrived at the designated hotel, door opened and a very sweeeeeeet looking girl opened the door. I think one of the factor that made me choose Earth is her ability to speak english. To a certain extent, we hit it off quite well and actually chatted more than the action, oh... did I mention I wore Italy WC2006 jersey there? :)

Bath was thorough in the tub, relaxing for one that just finish reservist lol. Onto the bed, she gave a long catbath and a great BBBJ. On to FJ, boy was she tigggghhhht (and I ain't big), did it with her on top, missionary and then doggie but couldn't cum, I can't cum during FJ lately :( , so asked her to HJ/BBBJ me instead to finish it off. One good thing is that whatever you want, like harder or gentlier, she'll oblige, so service oriented. Earth is certainly tops in service and we chatted a lot on footie and other things too.

Great girl, easily the best FL i tried, strong GFE. 29th will be her last day here and she probably won't come back again due to her studies. Don't miss your opportunity to enjoy this gem. I doubt you will regret it.

Face: 9 Pleasant
Body: 8
Boobs: 8
Pussy: 10 Tight!!!
FJ: 8
BBBJ: 9
Overall 9

climaxman
24-06-2006, 06:18 PM
As promised, i am writing a FR on Earth after 1pm session today.

I am not good in writing FR, but i guess I should give it a try , or at least a short FR, as I indeed received a real good, girlfren making love experience.

Earth do deserve every single cents. And she never failed my expectation as she is my first try on girl from LOS.

Looks - 8/10 (Sweet, adorable- I jux cannot stop giving her a few rub with my thumb on her face, which u guys should know, pampering a girlfren ... and Can i use another word : innocent like girl next door who really make u very comfortable)

Boby - C++ (Big, bouncing and real)

Boby - SYT with a bit of baby fat ( My liking)

CathBath - 8/10 (no rushing... patient and .,.....)

BJ - 8/10 (at my request, i reject BBBJ..... and I bought Strawberry favor Condom for her)

FJ - 9/10, (TIGHT..., huh!!!!!!... and it is real moaning from her.)

Hugging - 10/10 (hug me like lost lost b/gf... ....on the bed after the battle)

Oh ya, not forgeting the fore -foreplay : washing me in bath tub - 8/10 (very sensitive....)

English - 7/10 (Can talk and understand, and not simply tcss....... very good repo............)

SHe is leaving soon, so u guys better act fast.

Last ---- As usual, i should sign off here by hoping u guys treat her well.)

CHeeeeeeeeeers,

climaxman
24-06-2006, 06:20 PM
As promised, i am writing a FR on Earth after 1pm session today.

I am not good in writing FR, but i guess I should give it a try , or at least a short FR, as I indeed received a real good, girlfren making love experience.

Earth do deserve every single cents. And she never failed my expectation as she is my first try on girl from LOS.

Looks - 8/10 (Sweet, adorable- I jux cannot stop giving her a few rub with my thumb on her face, which u guys should know, pampering a girlfren ... and Can i use another word : innocent like girl next door who really make u very comfortable)

Boby - C++ (Big, bouncing and real)

Boby - SYT with a bit of baby fat ( My liking)

CathBath - 8/10 (no rushing... patient and .,.....)

BJ - 8/10 (at my request, i reject BBBJ..... and I bought Strawberry favor Condom for her)

FJ - 9/10, (TIGHT..., huh!!!!!!... and it is real moaning from her.)

Hugging - 10/10 (hug me like lost lost b/gf... ....on the bed after the battle)

Oh ya, not forgeting the fore -foreplay : washing me in bath tub - 8/10 (very sensitive....)

English - 7/10 (Can talk and understand, and not simply tcss....... very good repo............)

SHe is leaving next week.

Last ---- As usual, i should sign off here by hoping u guys treat her well.)

CHeeeeeeeeeers,

calex
25-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Agree with climaxman , she is really have the perfect 10 girl friend feeling,

Sorry for the inconvenience to Earth as something "red" happen to me. Hope to seen her another time

Nordic88
25-06-2006, 11:11 PM
I really don't feel like filing this report for fear of not getting to RTF her if their is a surge of booking. However to be fair to bros,....she is a GEM.

Wow! Great FR, need to re-prioritize liao! Hope time is not up yet for her to return home. Tmr pay day... think now have 3 targets on my list :p

Mattay2006
25-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Hi all,

Just been to session with earth this afternoon after seeing all the great FRs posted.

Thanks to bonnie for trusting me despite I am a newbie.

Here's my FR:

Looks: 8.5/10 ( a SYT and who looks better in person as other bros had mentioned and has an innoccent look)

Body: 8/10 (nicely portional with C-size boobs)

Cathbath: 7/10 (Nice but since I am newbie dont know what the standard)

BBJ: 7.5/10 (also first time but she did spent effort)

FJ: 7.5/10 (she is very accommendating)

Frenching: 9/10 (very satisfying but cannot give 10/10 in case next time found another which gives better :D )

Girlfriend: 9/10 (very good feeling)

Service: 9/10 (very senstive to my needs)

English: 7/10 (at least can communicate and tcss with her)

Overall: 8/10 (Very good will RTF if I had both money and time, but dont think I can make it on time, :( )

BTW, she got mentioned her earlier customer was rough on her and hence her performance/mood was affected. I hope whoever the person is should be more sensitive to other people as they are also working for a living. Dont spoilt our image. We can treat them gently and respect them as fellow beings.

mimi.handsome
26-06-2006, 12:22 AM
hey.... I wanna to try her too...PM me leh.... :)

CptCum
26-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Bonnie san...is EARTH still around? :D

Bonniesan
26-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Yes, still around. Last few days for booking. Today full already...:)

hthderrick
26-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Yes, still around. Last few days for booking. Today full already...

wow!fully book for today arh!heard that she is fully book tmr also....Still got room for 1 more anot?....:p :D dont over tired her hor,kekekeke!

all4great
26-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Had an enjoyable session with Earth today. REally a nice SYT who's service-oriented and GFE. First-time bonking and watching world cup replay at the same time :D Lotz of frenching and tongue fighting during the session.

Ratings:

Looks: 8/10 (sweet and prettier in person)
Body: 7/10 (handful C-cupper but with slight tummy)
Catbath: 7/10 (attentive to details)
BBBJ: 7.0/10 (can improve with more suction but still quite good)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very tight and good feeling)

A must try for Italy fans cos' she's really "yi ta li" :D

all4great
26-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Just realized that I'm now down to 5 points cos' got zapped by big boss sam for an earlier postings in FL section taking part in the world cup contests :(

po_san_7
27-06-2006, 08:42 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1535152&postcount=27

picking up from where you left. Sorry you did not get the chance.....

Was in the room with her when vice came
Before i walled out, i saw that the antivice guys took away at least 6 - 8 girls. Wonder whose girls were they?

Would'nt want my name and pic appearing on front page news.

Tony

:eek:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1531522&postcount=64

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1532136&postcount=81:eek:

newy
28-06-2006, 10:37 AM
is Earth still available? wanted to try but yet to get approval from Bonniesan bro to his group yet. :cool:

sinman8
28-06-2006, 08:01 PM
FR on Earth

There's a saying: Save the Earth! Love the Earth! I muz add on something: Keep away from Earth, else, you will be hypnotized and kena her kong tao of love!

I followed the journey to earth and muz thank myself for able to meet her. She is more than a fl to u, she is really your GF for the entire time tat u r with her.

Ok, here goes my close encounter with earth...

It was indeed a pleasant surprise to see her. Her pics looked so cool (even cold) but the real earth is full of sunshine and energy. Her beauty is on her own, coupled with the sweetest smile and tip-top service and GF attitude, who can resist? Not I for sure.

Many FR had been told and superbly described about her. I juz want to add a little bit of my own opinion here.

Her rocking on cowgal is very powerful, her bj is thorough and energetic, her lm is full of passion and magnetizing moan... her body is so hugable, her boobs are so soft and sweet, her love nest is so full of nectar, her french is so wild and her tongueful is so conquering tat i had a hard time fighting her. Her service is 1000% no horse run... Even tcss with her is so enjoyable tat you can juz talk with her for the whole session!

LUCKY (???) that she told me she wont be coming back as fl again... otherwise, i will be like one bro who kena her kongtao and goes to see her every day (not bookin but juz visit her during the interval - rest time)...

I also heard from her tat the cust b4 me was an inconsiderate beast who did her hard from shower to end (1.5 hours) until she pain and had to call sis bo for help! KNS :mad: , so cheapo, want to take back every penny of your shit $?! Sis bo, pls ban this kind of bugger forever from your list. Indeed, you muz keep a banned list of cust so as to protect your gems which are hard to come by. I believe there are many bros who will support u more if you do that.

Thanks sweet earth for giving me a great time and pi bo for the lobang! If she ever ever comes back again... muz notify me 1st loh! :p

cowboybebop
22-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Saw her again recently just for coffee and dinner (so all her teeraks here dun have to be worried haha)

All I can say is that it was initially weird seeing her out of the context of the hotel room in Singapore, and seeing her just as a normal everyday girl. If you thought she could steal your heart in the bedroom, wait till you see her in the day on the outside. I think most guys can picture spending an eternity with her. Yes, it is that scary.

She seems to have a bad liver so whatever you do, don't let her drink too much, if at all.

pokpoklok
22-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Saw her again recently just for coffee and dinner (so all her teeraks here dun have to be worried haha)

All I can say is that it was initially weird seeing her out of the context of the hotel room in Singapore, and seeing her just as a normal everyday girl. If you thought she could steal your heart in the bedroom, wait till you see her in the day on the outside. I think most guys can picture spending an eternity with her. Yes, it is that scary.

She seems to have a bad liver so whatever you do, don't let her drink too much, if at all.

sorry bro, who r u referring to??? hehhehe