PDA

View Full Version : GE likely outcome- what most people want

Sammyboy RSS Feed
13-08-2015, 12:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

And probably what PAP will have to reluctantly accept. The PAP will still be elected but with a reduced majority. Whether it is with 2/3 or more or less is debatable. I think not getting 2/3 is a big hammer blow to them. But whatever the result, it's def not biz as usual for them. They def have to be more attuned and mindful of the policies esp on immigration, CPF and PMET jobs..etc.
For the Opp, if it is likely that WP will win more GRCs and SMCs, then it will have to rethink it's role as co-driver/slapper! It will have to seriously consider moving up to take over in the next election.
Everyone I talk to agrees this is the most likely and desirable outcome. I know the PAP 1B will want to go back to PAP dominance of 100% and the more strident Opp will want Opp to take over the government at this election but these two scenarios are unlikely and prob not desirable to the majority of voters.
Change is coming but it's not going to overturn anyone's applecart.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?212627-GE-likely-outcome-what-most-people-want&goto=newpost).