PDA

View Full Version : dream comes through with sis-in-law

espkhloh
14-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Since the day i got to know my wife, i have been eyeing on my wife younger sister (23 years old), sis-in-law, lets call her EL.
She is a very active girl and love sports alot and now teaching in a school.

Things started to get into my brain when everytime she is at home, she always wear those very short with side cutting that people wear running. And as active girl, her figure was like a model long legs, pointed and firm bust and with her always wearing a short shorts and a tight shirt, wah!! always makes me hard!!!!.......

there was once that i went to my wife parent place to have dinner and my wife ask me to go there an waiting for her as she is OT.
When i reached there and knock on the door for sometime, no ones answer to door, until when i wanted to leave (luckliy never or will regret), the door suddenly opens, it was my sis-in-law in her usual shorts and tight shirt!!!
My dick suddenly wakes up but i try to control....... as i enter the house, i ask her:
"EL, no one at home?"
"no lah, they juz went out to pack food, will be back in an hr or 2"
"OK"

Then we start to sit on the floor, and turn on the TV to watch.
There is one thing that i would like to say about EL is that when she sit on the floor to watch TV, she likes to sit with her knee bend and her head lying on the knee and her legs will form a "A" and with her wearing the short shorts, i always try to sit oppsite her and this time i did!!!!!

As we were watch TV, i peek at ther shorts and wah!!! great view!!!! i could see that she is not wearing any panties!!! as those running shorts will have a inner layer. And my Dick immedicately waken and harden......
AS i am wearing a quite tight pants, makes my dick looks bigger!!!!
I tried to cover it but EL suddenly ask me" wat happen?"
and i can see that she saw my dick waken!!!!, and she smile at me a continue to watch TV.
By now, i also pretend nothing happen and continue to watch as well.
but on and off i did peek again at her pussy area.

Suddenly after 10 mins, EL stand up and turn off the TV and ask me" Want to chit chat in my room?"
Wah lau!! of course i say ok.

I follow her to her room and as she walk pass me her hand brush against my dick and thats makes me even horny, wanted to bonk her !!!!! but have to control.

maxxer
14-06-2006, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=espkhloh]Since the day i got to know my wife, i have been eyeing on my wife younger sister (23 years old), sis-in-law, lets call her EL.
Suddenly after 10 mins, EL stand up and turn off the TV and ask me" Want to

Popcorn ready with coke........

espkhloh
14-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Part 2

When in the room, we sat on her bed and start talk about everything from work to anything under the sun.
Then suddenly when i peek at ther pussy area, i found a wet patch, very sure as the inner layer was white and when wet, you can see the skin color!!!!!
this time, my dick gets even harder, wanted to explode out of my pants!!!
and her nipple now becomes very visible from her tight shirt........
This time, i know my dreams will come true..........and it does....
EL then ask me " Can i feel it" and she point at mu dick.....
"U nver feel b4 mah? hnow about your BF?"
" He never go further then kissing" El replied...
I was thinking, wah lau!! the bf must be stupid or what!!! i am i him, i will bonk her everyday!!!!!!!
To Be contiune........

Bro if you find it interesting, please up my points...
thanks

wukong68
14-06-2006, 04:20 PM
I supply Bench and stools la... hehehe :D

kimjerster
14-06-2006, 04:28 PM
I've brought the beach mat and some pillows ... bro, faster faster continue your story ... camping here liao! :cool:

sjb1994
14-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Bro, you have max 2 hours, quickly don't waste time, treasure it and taste it. :D

chickenzip
14-06-2006, 04:43 PM
wah...nice nice...carry on pls..keke..

"姐 夫。。阿。。大 力 一点。。阿!" :D

aman
14-06-2006, 05:17 PM
camp here:D

hairysg
14-06-2006, 05:41 PM
good stuff

Adam Lebean
14-06-2006, 05:57 PM
preparing some hot tea, camping here for more. Me read le also wet. Good work bro!! Carry... :)

hokkienguy
14-06-2006, 07:43 PM
I supply Bench and stools la... hehehe :D

plus one cup of thick kopi n hoon kee one pack... :D

RedJacket
14-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Camping for your installments. :D

Matthias
14-06-2006, 08:15 PM
wah mari kita.....:D

sbfpolis
14-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Please continue. Interesting .......... :)

xiong5182
14-06-2006, 09:11 PM
great story... going to camp here

Dilmah
14-06-2006, 11:03 PM
waiting for ur story con't..

console
14-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Sibei hor story... think i apply leave from boss and camp here....

asdfghjkl
14-06-2006, 11:29 PM
good story.. though i dun dare to try with my sis in law, too risky ler..

AD69
15-06-2006, 12:12 AM
New camp site for everyone....I also camping here too. :D

Rainman
15-06-2006, 12:13 AM
I am sorry..

Cock teaser must be Zapped......:(

Bronco
15-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Bro,
Me first time join all the bros camping and do sentry in here hor... dun let us wait for so long leh.. dun tell me u still bonking ur SIL ,no time to log in har :eek:

johnymike
15-06-2006, 02:24 AM
good story.. though i dun dare to try with my sis in law, too risky ler..

I thought you are girl??

asdfghjkl
15-06-2006, 02:29 AM
you may like to know girl also can up a girl, no? :p

Rw6828
15-06-2006, 04:42 AM
Me too as my relationship with my brother is tip top.

lovelyboy
15-06-2006, 05:17 AM
PE teacher ?? sounds great !! pic pic pic of her pls... thk you! if its a real story...:D

asdfghjkl
15-06-2006, 05:23 AM
PE teacher ?? sounds great !!

actually, where got mention she a PE teacher ah? :p

chickenzip
15-06-2006, 08:46 AM
actually, where got mention she a PE teacher ah?

yalor...dun have leh..only say she like to do sport...active type...:D

gilagila100
15-06-2006, 09:54 AM
knnccb ... so many samsters camp here oledi ... still no installments ... later riot then how ??

zhivago
15-06-2006, 10:00 AM
nice story...
threadstarter,
continue ur story today at least with 2 intallments and me gip u two point, on bor?

espkhloh
15-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Part III

i can see from her face that she really wants to touch it and horny too...
"R u still virgin" i asked..
"yes, i only masterbate myself..." EL replied shyly...
wah lau a VIRGIN!!!! i must be super super lucky......
I told her that yes she can touch and help me to masterbate as i am already super hard but she have to let me finger her.......
EL stop for a minute and reply "Ok"

BY this time, i am already can tahan , so i slip my fingers on the inner layer of her short and start touch her pussy!!! wah... the layer is soaking wet........ at the same time, i usemy other hand to unpant myself and EL start to touch it!!!!!!!!!!!
"Its very warm" she said and he start to slowly masterbate me..........
me also cannot lost out, i slip my fingers under the inner layer and touches her pussy..... "Argh" EL sounds softly..........
the feeling of touching a wet virgin pussy is the best thing even happen!!!!!
we carry on touching each other for about 10 mins and EL started to masterbate me faster and faster and i reply by fingering her and pulling and pushing my finder into her faster and faster and "ARGH....YES!!!" EL cried...............
AT time time, i know that i am cumming, i stopped her hands and with my other hands, i pulled down her shorts showing the full pussy.

"Can i lick?" i ask......EL was shocked and stunned!!! and before she replied, i down my head on her pusyy and start licking like no tomorrow!!!!

At first EL try to turn away... but after a minute or so....so starts to enjoy it and the juice from her pussy flows faster and more more importantly warm sweet juice form VIrgin!!!!

to be continue later....

blue_swatch
15-06-2006, 11:58 AM
does this lady teaches somewhere near her house too? If so i know who it is :D
The same person i know fits your description to a T. Shes everything u described.

espkhloh
15-06-2006, 12:01 PM
No, EL stays in Bishan

does this el stays in toa payoh? If so i know who it is :D

blue_swatch
15-06-2006, 12:04 PM
No, EL stays in Bishan

can recommend :D hahahha kidding. please continue. But i think i know who u talking about, h well its ok :)

espkhloh
15-06-2006, 12:09 PM
FINal Part

wah lau... tasting the juice is always been my fav......
don;t know how long that i had lick her and her moan gets louder and louder and suddenly, i feel EL grabbing my dick and a warm and wet feeling follows!!!! A BJ!!!!!!, wah lau.... for a virgin, i must say that she is quite good with it!!!! and without any delay, i shot out!!!

EL took all out it!!!!!
"DIng DOng" wah lau , her parents back!!!!!!
we quickly put on our clothing and EL proceed to open the door......
after this round, EL and myself did at least twice a week for about a month but we never have sex even though everytime i almost wanted to ........

Nver have a chance to fuck her, and last monday was her wedding day.... and i think she no more virgin now... but still hope that i can still bonk her.....

I will meet up with her again next wed for lunch ...as now school hoilday.. and i took half day leave...see can get to bonk her...not i should say must bonk her next week!!!!!!

will update next week.....

sjb1994
15-06-2006, 01:27 PM

I will meet up with her again next wed for lunch ...as now school hoilday.. and i took half day leave...see can get to bonk her...not i should say must bonk her next week!!!!!!

will update next week.....
Bro, should be no problem. Since now she already taste it, and still agreed to meet you alone.

Wish you good luck!!! Waiting for your FR next week.

excellent
15-06-2006, 01:55 PM
hahahaaa so wasted if u didn't fuck her up !!!! sometimes must force her abit to do it kakakaa i have a exprerience but not my gf sister .... is her fren !!! we fucking in my gf house while waiting my gf back from outside !!!!

best123
15-06-2006, 03:49 PM
good story bro! waiting for yr part 4!

THExorcist
15-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Walao, "Ding-Dong" ??? Her parents dun have house key meh ?? :p

ttttttt
15-06-2006, 04:45 PM
good work..PART 4

superman
15-06-2006, 05:17 PM
good story bro. camp here liao :)

foolish_
15-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Bro if you find it interesting, please up my points...
thanks
Sorry bro. Don't find it interesting as it sounds more like a juvenile fantasy!

Btw, if story is interesting, I am suppose to "up" your points, then not interesting can zap? :rolleyes:

Hmm...........;)

ilovesammyboy
15-06-2006, 05:30 PM

Btw, if story is interesting, I am suppose to "up" your points, then not interesting can zap? :rolleyes:

Hmm...........;)

wahaha..so mean!

weiger
15-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Walao, "Ding-Dong" ??? Her parents dun have house key meh ?? :p

Haha agree with the exorcist. Moreover pack dinner 2 hours. I wouldn't think about marrying someone before testing it out whether the pussy is deep enough for my dick haha.

asdfghjkl
15-06-2006, 09:11 PM
she got married at 23? :eek:

nor_mandy88
16-06-2006, 10:24 AM
hahahaaa so wasted if u didn't fuck her up !!!! sometimes must force her abit to do it kakakaa i have a exprerience but not my gf sister .... is her fren !!! we fucking in my gf house while waiting my gf back from outside !!!!

Bro Excellent, please tell us the story about you fucking your girlfriend's friend..sounds like a good story!

excellent
16-06-2006, 02:31 PM
my story ? eeer my english level not so high leh !!!! u wan me to interup in this thread with my story ?

nor_mandy88
16-06-2006, 02:42 PM
my story ? eeer my english level not so high leh !!!! u wan me to interup in this thread with my story ?

No la..bro, start a new thread..i'm sure everybody will be eager to know more about your encounter/affair with your gals's friend..

KeLianRen
16-06-2006, 05:27 PM
No la..bro, start a new thread..i'm sure everybody will be eager to know more about your encounter/affair with your gals's friend..

Yup.. Bro.. Start a New thread with your encounter.... Me very very eager to know more too.... :p

OceanEleven
16-06-2006, 07:45 PM

Btw, if story is interesting, I am suppose to "up" your points, then not interesting can zap?

Hmm...........;)
Ah Fool, come in here and create havoc? He writes, we take it with a pinch of salt then, like a after meal reading material. Though not approved of meddling SIL but each to his kind. ;)

Lord of Sex
16-06-2006, 07:59 PM
fake or real..can continue please.:D

AnAn
16-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Whoa..great man. wish i was in your shoe.....

jimmyccc
16-06-2006, 08:42 PM
nice story.. damn stim sia... do continue...

akiranger
17-06-2006, 12:37 AM
pls continue the story bro...nice reading...steam liao..hehe

Dragoner
17-06-2006, 01:04 AM
bro..quite a good steamy read leh..got pic sum more....dun keep us waiting for too long wor....will camp here liao.

Blueflame84
17-06-2006, 03:49 AM
camp camp.... hope u get to bonk her and continue wif next episode.. :)

SilverSurfer88
17-06-2006, 10:13 AM
DIg trench and pitch tent leow for long haul here! Bro - well done n pls keep the stories coming!

Drawfy
17-06-2006, 02:55 PM
no more part 4??

hokkienguy
17-06-2006, 04:53 PM
buay tahan... smoke more hoon kee ....

ldy_hanger
17-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Excellent... :)

lai77
17-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Great ! hope can continue the story :)

DIDI
17-06-2006, 10:32 PM
really read already bey tahan leh bro...
read liao oso tink ti have a game wif my sister in law leh....

foolish_
19-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Ah Fool, come in here and create havoc? He writes, we take it with a pinch of salt then, like a after meal reading material. Though not approved of meddling SIL but each to his kind. ;)
Bro, u should know my style right? I don't criticize ppl for writing story. However, I take issue with ppl for writing a short paragraph of story and then ask for others to "Up" his points. To me, if the story is good, ppl will add automatically. No need to ask for points. Points so important meh? Anyway, it is always during such "School Holidays" season that you get such ppl who write a short paragraph and then ask for points. Guess u know who the story writers are right, bro?

By the way, got ppl zap me for my comments but I also LL. However, I would love to tell the person who zap me with the following comment,

"Sibeh sia lan, ppl write story u also criticize - fuck u"

I am not CRITICIZING his story. I am criticizing him for asking for points!

Randi_Candi
19-06-2006, 05:23 PM
By the way, got ppl zap me for my comments but I also LL. However, I would love to tell the person who zap me with the following comment,

Ar fool........wu larng cho li?
wa seh, he lagi the sia larn.........but hor de dare 2 f u but no dare 2 leave name = sia larn but no lum par:cool:

foolish_
19-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Ar fool........wu larng cho li?
wa seh, he lagi the sia larn.........but hor de dare 2 f u but no dare 2 leave name = sia larn but no lum par:cool:

Wa bro, don't like that say la. Sia lan and leave name = Foolish_ :rolleyes:

Ok, I will do what u ask for and let u know the answer. I know u itchy liao la. (Opps........say wrong thing ah?)

Randi_Candi
19-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Wa bro, don't like that say la. Sia lan and leave name = Foolish_ :rolleyes:

Ok, I will do what u ask for and let u know the answer. I know u itchy liao la. (Opps........say wrong thing ah?)
hello......2day we wrong freq......
u know i dun associate w sia lan ppl 1, cos its a matter of ai mai nia mah
If he so eh sai n 1 2 sia larn, then i thk he shd at least lend some credibility 2 his claim n insult w a nick.........

nbzzz.....i itchy u dun hv 2 tell the whole world 1 hor:mad:

S3vw
19-06-2006, 05:45 PM
hello......2day we wrong freq......
u know i dun associate w sia lan ppl 1, cos its a matter of ai mai nia mah
If he so eh sai n 1 2 sia larn, then i thk he shd at least lend some credibility 2 his claim n insult w a nick.........

nbzzz.....i itchy u dun hv 2 tell the whole world 1 hor:mad:
ndzzzz going where to get scratch:p

Randi_Candi
19-06-2006, 05:47 PM
ndzzzz going where to get scratch:p
dunno leh, no lobang, u got any 2 intro?
dun keep all 2 urself leh:D

Microsoft
19-06-2006, 06:01 PM
ndzzzz going where to get scratch

Psst.... He going on a date with DNxT.... :D :p

Randi_Candi
19-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Psst.... He going on a date with DNxT.... :p
1st got DNAT, then got B Nat, now got D Nxt?
When is DLink?:D

Microsoft
19-06-2006, 06:13 PM
1st got DNAT, then got B Nat, now got D Nxt?
When is DLink?

DLink... In btn BNAT and DNAT lor... Linking them together mah... :D :D

OceanEleven
19-06-2006, 07:05 PM

What to do, I also kanna as well lah. I also damn pek chek to see posting asking for up points then post more.....:rolleyes:

Happy post lor...not happy dont post lor....going around begging for points as if we cant wait for more....:cool:

goodu
20-06-2006, 12:32 AM
"Its very warm" she said and he start to slowly masterbate me..........

yucks... a guy masterbate for you? u gay?

excellent
20-06-2006, 02:19 PM
ok .... i'll start a new thread but be informed guys ..... my english level is not high so when come to certain part or the whole story maybe din make u guys steam !!!! just to share out my exprerience ...........

AD69
20-06-2006, 02:24 PM
ok .... i'll start a new thread but be informed guys ..... my english level is not high so when come to certain part or the whole story maybe din make u guys steam !!!! just to share out my exprerience ...........I'll lookout for your thread. :)

pdiddy
18-06-2009, 08:55 PM
bro, where's the rest of the story? it's been years. whatever happened???

ANDYSIAO14
18-06-2009, 09:12 PM
ho ho ho....merry xmas... :D
your nick not even born here yet you know there is this thread...lol... :p
last posted 2006...

you continue la.. :p

bro, where's the rest of the story? it's been years. whatever happened???

rawbrain
18-06-2009, 09:24 PM
so envy...waiting 4 ur update