PDA

View Full Version : Instead of buying an iPhone, spent $1,300 on spectacles

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-08-2015, 07:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I was looking around MBK & wanted to buy glasses that was made from glass, instead of plastic.
Well that didn't happen & intead got one made from plastic by Hoya. It is costing more than my last pair because it has a higher refractive index i.e. It is thinner. As well as having a coating that will block filter blue light.

I didn't know that this was available the last time. It costs more but it is worth it if you use a computer or handphone because blue light will damage your eyes

For the frame I got titanium because it is lighter & stronger. Plus I am also trying out the expensive "ich! Berlin" frame. It does not have any screws. You can bend the arm of the frames without damaging it. Take a look at YouTube & search for "ich! Berlin magic"

This is the most expensive pair of glasses I've made. Hopefully it will last as long as an iPhone:)
Oh another thing, When I return to Spore I will get a VAT refund.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?212523-Instead-of-buying-an-iPhone-spent-1-300-on-spectacles&goto=newpost).