PDA

View Full Version : Tuck Yew and Hsien Loong

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-08-2015, 03:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

LHL: Paiseh Lui, need to call you come over at this late hour

LTY: Boss, no problem. Anytime and anywhere, I am prepared to die for you

LHL: You better. I brought you in to my millionaires club aka Cabinet. Glad you are obedient

LTY: Yes, sir! May I know why you want to talk to me? You heard of whatsapp or not? Could have done just that

LHL: Can't. Need to talk to you personally

LTY: Yes boss?

LHL: Ground intel reports point to the fact that your cock-up ministry and all the SMRT problems will hit us heavily this GE. GMS will take you on. He will use the same strategy he used against shorty Mah and I am afraid you may be booted out.

LTY: How can like this boss? Then who is going to support me? I need a job. No MNCs want SAF blokes. The higher the rank, the more unwanted they are

LHL: Have no fear, Pinky is here! I will get my staff to draft the necessary documents and you sign it, ok?

LTY: I can do that. Been doing that since I became minister

LHL: We will con the people say you yourself wanted to resign, we tried to discourage you etc but failed. You die die want to go

LTY: Like that convincing or not?

LHL: That is none of your business. I will get Chuan Jin and others to play their role. Shan will make this task look easy. He is an expert telling lies and best of all, very natural when in that act.

LTY: Whatever you say boss. But I want same pay on same pay day

LHL: Small matter. Appreciate your sacrifice. No choice. Cant afford more losses this GE

LTY: I will play my part. Will attend your rallies and buy food for those forced to attend

LHL: Ok, Lui FO now. Mr Ho needs me to clean his backside now

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?212501-Tuck-Yew-and-Hsien-Loong&goto=newpost).